All Comments on 'MILF 02 Pt. 2'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Someone running out of steam?

I expected a couple of threesomes, at least. Maybe either Tina and Sarah with Ben (or Tina and Carol with Ben), and maybe Ben and Tony with Tina. Otherwise, this was rather tame in some respects. I liked it, but feel there was more that could have occurred -- or maybe it has been too long since Pt. 01 for me to remember what day of the weekend these events took place. Maybe some things will take place in future chapters involving these characters.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Loving MMM

It is getting very interesting. Now with the 2 real cocks and the "ladies" ones there can be many hot combinations. MMF 3 ways, anal, using strap-ons they can gang bang one lucky lady. Aren't Alice's twins 18, or almost 18, maybe they can join in too. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait to see what's cumming next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD PIECE BUT NEEDS SOME CHANGE UP

I like your writing style. Keep it fresh though. Make a few changes to the groupings. Maybe take them out doors in a ban during the day light. Find a place without a bed and let some of them het freaky there.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I thought the Tina would sit on her mom's or aunt's face while they were getting fucked or that the boys would dp one of the ladies! Spice it up a little. Still hot though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
running out of steam part 2.

the story started with so much potential and promise, but after a few paragraphs is just became just another stroke story.. boy meets girl boy fucks girl boy leaves girl. the end.. there is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow a awesome read was hoping for a bit more

great writing looking for 2 her alice and what she many have in mind for both sexy sara and ben

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Wished this chapter was as long as the previous ones were but it was still smoking hot. Waiting anxiously for chapter 3.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Overdone

You're ruining this story with all this fucking Sexsarah and Curvycarol shit. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Because of it..

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Great story and continuation of MMM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous