MILF 02 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Tony's hands in my hair, holding me lightly, caressing me, and I let my tongue and lips get busier, rewarded by a soft moan from above me, and the click of Carol's camera recording the moment, feeling Tony harden until he was ready for action. I let Tony's cock slip from my mouth and looked up at him.

"Your choice, stud, do I blow you or do we fuck?" I winked and he laughed.

"Can we fuck? I'm dying to feel your pussy around me." He laughed again. "Of course, really I just want to compare you to Mom."

Carol snorted. "I heard that, brat!"

"Never fear, Mom, I'm sure that you and Sarah will both be the best fucks of my life."

I took his hands and lifted myself to my feet, bending forward to give him a quick kiss. "Of course we will. But you won't know until we get started, will you? So, let's go!"

I led him to the bed. Not exactly a long journey, as we were only a couple of feet away from it. I let myself down, on my back, and spread my legs. I looked up at him and winked. "I'm ready, Tony, so how about you and me have ourselves some loving?"

"Yes, ma'am!" He moved onto the bed and knelt between my legs, his cock hard, ready for me. He lowered his hips and I took a gentle hold of his hardness, guiding it into me as he pushed forward, hearing the click and whir of Carol's camera as she moved to get the best view of our joining. I couldn't help it, I let out a soft moan as Tony's lovely hard cock moved into me, only the second one

since my husband's death. I smothered a laugh – my son and my nephew! What kind of immoral mom was I? No argument – a well-fucked one!

"Feel good?" Tony murmured as he pulled back and then came forward again, spreading my juices, easing his entry.

"Feels great, sweetheart." I stretched up and kissed him. "Now, fuck me!"

And he did, with a lot of enthusiasm and not a little skill, moving steadily in and out of me and I could feel the heat building in me as he moved. I squeezed down on him as he thrust into me and he grinned.

"Enjoy that?" I murmured.

"You know I did, Sarah." He paused, and then his eyes came to mine. "You? Enjoying me fucking you?"

"You know I am, Tony, just think for a moment." I laughed. "That's if your little head will let your big head work. We're both naked, we're on my bed, your cock is hard and moving very nicely in my rather wet pussy, so what's not to enjoy?"

"Since you put it like that, you're dead right." He kissed me again. "You're fucking marvellous, just like my incredible mom."

"Thanks for that, honey," said Carol, somewhere to my right.

"You're welcome. I was right, you two, and Tina, of course, are the best fucks of my life."

"Of course we are," I said, "now concentrate. You've got me all rather nicely heated up, your cock feels great, and I want you to bring me to orgasm."

"My pleasure, ma'am."

It didn't take long. After all, it wasn't just any man fucking me, it was my nephew, and I think the incest factor added to the excitement and pleasure of it. Not only that, but my senses were ready for pleasure and Tony's cock in my pussy was giving me plenty of that, because he'd angled himself to give me maximum pleasure, and I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm as he pistoned in and out of me.

A sudden jolt of pleasure hit me and I knew I was getting close. I was just about to warn Tony when he spoke.

"I'm getting close, Sarah."

I squeezed down on him. "Me too, honey. Go for it!"

I doubt he managed more than five or six more strokes before my orgasm hit me and I heard myself crying out with pleasure as the little death that is orgasm washed over me, and I was only just aware of Tony driving into me in his own release, until he collapsed on top of me as the aftershocks ran through us. Eventually, my heart stopped pounding and my breathing became more like normal. I pushed gently at Tony's shoulders.

"Ease up, stud, you're heavy."

"Sorry, Sarah, guess I am a little heavy." He looked up at me, holding my eyes. "Thank you for a fantastic fuck."

"My pleasure, hon."

He shook his head. "Our pleasure." He pushed back, lifting himself away from me, and his cock slipped from my well lubricated and oh-so-satisfied pussy. We both looked at his cock. Tony grinned. "How are the mighty fallen," he joked.

"Only to rise again," I said.

"But not yet," said Carol. "Go shower or something, and let me get at Sarah's pussy."

"Whatever for, Mom," said Tony, but he was laughing, and I guessed he knew what was coming.

"So I can lick your spunk out of her, just like I did with Tina after you'd fucked her, of course." She pulled him to her and gave him a quick kiss, then pushed him away. "Move!"

"Yes, ma'am!" He saluted. "Me for a shower, yes, but not yet. If you think I'm not going to stay and watch you must be mad."

"Okay, son, watch and learn!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Just as Tony settled himself in my bedroom armchair, the door opened again and Ben and Tina came in. I swear Tina was glowing.

"You two look nicely comfortable," she said. "Do I deduce a good time was had? Or possibly, judging from Mom's position between your legs, is about to be had?"

"Right on both counts, hon, and you look deliciously, freshly fucked! Enjoy Ben?" I arched my brows in query and Tina's grin broadened.

"Yeah! I think he and Tony have spoiled me for other guys, at least for the moment." She shrugged. "I know it can't last. I mean, Ben's my cousin and Tony's my brother, so no future there, but boy! I'm having fun at the moment."

"Attagirl!" said Carol.

"Good time, Mom?" said Ben.

I grinned at him. "You need to ask?"

"I guess not. Now, I think Tina and I interrupted something?"

"You did. My big sister was just about to eat me out."

"Oh, yes, this I have to see!"

"My thoughts exactly," said Tony. "So, ladies, what are you waiting for?"

Carol moved so that she was comfortably positioned between my legs. "Ready, little sister?"

"Always!"

"Okay, then, ready or not, here I come."

My sister has a very talented mouth, and it was no time at all before she had me well on the way to orgasm, her lips and tongue moving constantly on my pussy, I was dimly aware of other voices in the room, but I wasn't thinking about them, for Carol's loving attention very soon had me on the brink, and I let the sensations wash over me and gave way to my climax, feeling my belly tremble as my pussy tried hard to drain a non-existent penis, hearing myself utter a strangled cry as climax hit me.

As awareness came back to me, Carol eased herself back, and then came forward to lie on her back beside me, reaching out her hand to mine, squeezing my fingers. I reached across and kissed her.

"Thanks, sis."

She grinned at me, and then nodded towards where the others were. I looked, and laughed. Whether or not it was our little show or not, I didn't know, but Tina was standing between Ben and Tony, each of them with an arm around her, each of them playing with one of Tina's tits with their free hand. The smile on her face was broad, but I don't think It was the hands cupping her tits that caused her smile. No, I think it was the two lovely, hard cocks she was gently stroking, one in each hand. She grinned when she realised she had our attention, and turned to Ben, giving him a quick kiss, and then the same for Tony.

"Okay, guys, there are two horny MILFs on the bed, ready for a nice, hard cock each, ready for some loving, so go get it, while I grab Mom's camera!"

Next thing I knew, Ben was between my legs and his lovely cock was moving into me, while beside us, Tony's cock was equally rapidly sinking into his own mother's streaming pussy. Carol was still holding my hand and gave my fingers a quick squeeze, before letting go, her arms going around her son, just as my own arms went around my own son, and I gave myself up to the pleasures he was bringing me.

Whether it was a conscious decision or not, or whether Ben was still recovering from making love to Tina, I'm not sure, but our love-making was gentle, warm, easy, and I was aware that next to us, Tony, too, was taking his time in bringing his mother to climax. I was still tingling from Carol's attentions, and I stretched up and gave Ben a quick kiss.

"Don't worry about me, hon, I'm still high from Carol's mouth, so you just satisfy yourself. As long as my boy has a good time, I'm happy, okay?"

Ben nodded. "Okay, Mom, but if you feel yourself getting close, just say so, okay?"

"Will do, hon, but I'm not sure I have the energy!"

He laughed. "Yeah, right," he said, and gave me an extra-deep thrust. My body responded automatically and Ben grinned. I laughed and relaxed even more, enjoying the thrust of his cock in me, enjoying the slow build in me of sensation, sensation that began to build more quickly until suddenly my pussy began to pulse, my belly to tremble as I felt another orgasm wash over me, just as Ben thrust urgently into me in his own climax.

As we eased down from our highs, he grinned down at me. "So, you were saying?"

I laughed, and squeezed down on his shrinking cock with my pussy. "So I was wrong. You complaining?"

"Never!"

Carol's hand reached out and took mine, squeezing. "Good one, sis?"

I grinned across at her. "Of course. You?"

"Naturally. We have two fine young studs here, remember?"

"As if I could forget, Carol. Shame on you if were thinking that."

"No way, little sister, not while I'm lying here with my son's cock still in my pussy, and you're lying there with your son's cock still in your pussy."

I laughed, and stretched up to give Ben another quick kiss. "Not for much longer, sis, he's about to slip out!"

"Me, too," said Tony, and he and Ben, almost as if they were synchronised, eased themselves back onto their heels, both cocks gleaming with pussy juice. He looked across at me and Ben. "Shower, anyone?"

"Mine's the biggest," I said, "so three of us for there. Who's with me?"

"Me," said Ben and Tina simultaneously. Carol laughed and reached out for Tony's hand.

"Come on, stud, and wash your momma's back."

Tony affected a pout. "But I wanted to wash your front!"

"That too, hon, 'cause I'm too relaxed, thanks to you and Ben."

"Use my shower," said Ben, "it's big enough for the two of you."

"Help me up," I said to Ben, "and let's you, me and Tina go get ourselves clean again. Again!"

An hour later, all of us more or less dressed, although only a light dress, no underwear, for me, we ambled, or shambled, more probably, downstairs.

"Anyone hungry?" I asked. "It's almost two, so time for some lunch, I think, before you guys go home."

"Something light," said Carol.

"I've got cold chicken, cheese and salad stuff, and there are bread rolls. Salad, or sandwich?"

Consensus was chicken salad and the five of us made short work of both preparing it and eating it. I opened a bottle of wine and we had a glass each, and at about four in the afternoon Ben and I waved goodbye to the others. Carol had borrowed the double-ender. As she'd said, 'Tina and I can have fun, even if Tony can't get it up!' Tony, of course, said that watching them, helping them, even, would probably do the trick, but he didn't think he'd be able to handle both of them. As they disappeared around the corner, I turned to Ben.

"Tonight, hon, I won't mind at all if you just want to sleep, because, frankly, that's all I want."

"We'll see, Mom, but I think I'll probably feel the same way by bedtime. For now, though, anything you want to do?"

I grinned. "Well, we can always look at the photos and videos that Carol downloaded to my computer?"

"Yes!"

"And later, we can think about what we might want to do with Alice, next weekend, after the boys go off on vacation with their dad. You're working Friday afternoon, yes?"

"Afraid so, Mom."

"Never mind, I'm sure Alice and I will find something to do while we're waiting for you."

Ben laughed. "I'd never doubt you, Mom. For now, though, let's go and look at pictures!"

So we did.

And that's the conclusion of the interlude. 'MILF 3 – Alice' will continue the tales from the Morton MILF Motherhood, when I get it written!

As always, comments and votes are welomed, and if you ask a question, make sure I have an address to reply to!

12