MILF 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why the divorce? David cheating on you?"

She shook her head and gave me a wry smile, then took a sip of her own coffee, pausing. She looked up at me. "Sarah, why do people fall in love?"

I laughed. "I have no idea! I was lucky with Jack, but I know some couples aren't really suited. You and David, though, you always seemed solid."

"We were, at first. Then the boys came along, David, junior, and Alan, and everything seemed fine for a while. But then the magic faded and disappeared. I think we just fell out of love. Does that make sense?"

I nodded. "It does. Sad sense, but sense, yes. Then?"

"Well, we realized we had to talk about it. I think David was as sad about it as I was, because when we were first married, and even after the boys came along, everything was good. Great, in fact, but gradually it just became too, well, ordinary." She looked at me and made a face. "It's a year since my divorce, but it's almost three since I got laid! Tell me, Sarah, where do I find someone who wants to lay a thirty-nine years old divorcée, with twin sons almost eighteen years old? Huh?"

Opportunity! "Well, I know one guy, probably two."

She stared at me, then flushed. "Ben's one, right? Who's the other?"

"My nephew, Tony."

She nodded. "What makes you think either of them would want to even touch me, let alone fuck me?"

"I can't really speak for Tony, but as far as Ben is concerned, well, something I found out by accident, and something he told me in confidence."

Alice stared at me, and her flush deepened. "Something Ben told you? About me?"

"It was in confidence, Alice, so no details, and I'm not saying it was about you."

"I suspect it was, though. My pool? Me and Jenny? When Jenny fucked him and I blew him? That time? I won't pretend to hide it, if you already know, but I'll tell you something, Sarah. Ben wanted to fuck me and I wouldn't let him. When you see him, tell him I've regretted saying no ever since!"

"Honest?"

"Honest, Sarah, yes. If I got another chance with him, I'd take it!"

I reached out for her hand, and squeezed it. "I think I can pretty much guarantee you'll get that chance, if you want it?"

"How? Are you soliciting for your son now?" Her tone was sarcastic but I could see the interest in her eyes.

I shook my head. "No, Ben is quite capable of finding his own women, I think. He doesn't need my help."

Alice was quiet for a while, then looked at me. "Something Ben told you, and something you found out by accident, you said?" I nodded, and she went on. "I'd guess the 'told' was about the pool? It's okay, Sarah, I don't really mind you knowing, as long as it doesn't freak you out and it stays a secret between us?"

"No, it doesn't freak me out. You were both adults. Okay, he's my son and I guess I got taken by surprise, but I'll make you a promise now, Alice. Without your express permission I'll never discuss it with anyone else but Ben, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay. Now, the 'found out by accident' bit, what was that all about?"

"It's my turn to ask for your silence, because what I'm about to tell you could get me arrested, run out of town, or both! So, promise me you won't tell anyone?"

She looked at me for a long time, then nodded. "Sarah, I swear, by the lives of my two sons, that I will never reveal anything about what you are going to tell me, to anyone, without your express permission. Will that do?"

"That will do nicely, Alice, but before I start, how about another coffee?"

She grinned. "Good thinking! You stay here, I'll get them this time. Won't be long, because you have me curious."

"Okay, I'll wait here, and you get the coffees."

Purely an accident of timing, I'm sure, but just as Alice disappeared into the coffee shop, my cell phone rang. Ben!

"Hi, son, what's up?"

"Mom, I'm going to be late. Sorry, but Jerry's short-handed today, only Danny, so I said I'd give a hand until the afternoon guy comes on at four. Jerry will give me a ride home then. Don't worry, I'll be home in plenty of time for our steaks!"

"Okay, son. Now listen, I just bumped into Alice, and she just went for coffees for us. Keep your fingers crossed, because I just might have good news for you later."

"Alice, huh? Okay, Mom, see you at home."

I closed the phone just as Alice came back with two more coffees. I took one and smiled at her. "I was supposed to be meeting Ben for lunch, but he just rang to say he can't make it. So, how about lunch? My treat?"

She glanced at her watch. "Why not? As long as I'm home for three, before the boys get in from school. Okay, they're almost eighteen, and have keys of their own, it's just that I like to be home for them. Guess it's a mom thing." She shrugged, and gave me a wry smile. "First, though, Mrs Tellman, what were you about to tell me?"

I grinned. "Get yourself comfortable, then, and listen. A few weeks ago, while Ben was still at college, he phoned me one evening. He wanted me to email him some notes he'd made, but forgot to take back with him when he went back after the mid-semester break. He had to give me his user-name and password, so I could login to his computer, of course, and that was my first clue."

"First clue to what?"

"Patience, Mrs Jensen, I'm getting there! First clue to my discovery. His password was Sexy Sarah number 1." I glanced at Alice. Her eyes were bright with curiosity, and she signaled me to go on. "Like I say, that was my first clue. My next was after I'd sent him the file he wanted, when I spotted the corner of a photo sticking out from a folder, a corner which seemed to be showing skin."

"Skin? Like, people skin?"

"Exactly, like people skin. So, being a woman, I let curiosity over-weigh any scruples about invading Ben's privacy, and took the photograph out."

"And? What was it? Tell, Sarah!"

"It was a female nude." I paused, and Alice spoke up, frowning.

"Nothing strange in that, I'd have thought? After all, Ben is male, still young, and presumably horny?"

I nodded. "Very true, on all counts." I couldn't suppress my smile, and I suspect that gave Alice a clue, but she didn't say anything. I went on. "No, what stopped me in my tracks was the identity of the nude. It was me!"

"You? How? Or should I ask, where?"

"Me, yes. How? A manipulated photo of me in a bikini, taken on a trip to the beach a few years ago, before Jack was killed. Ben had erased the bikini and fleshed me out in his imagination. Not a bad effort, I thought, and then realized why he'd done it. When a horny young man keeps a nude photo near his bed, it's usually for masturbation stimulus. First reaction was shock and outrage, of course, but then I realized that my overriding reaction was excitement, and that really I was flattered!"

"Oh, wow!"

"Wow, indeed. When I realized that, I got even more curious. I went prying on his computer, and found a folder which was password-protected. Of course, being a woman, I tried to open it. No luck at first, but then I tried a slight variation on his password, and opened it."

"And? What was in it?"

"Patience, Alice, I'm getting there! What was in it? I'll tell you, but I'll need to digress slightly, first. Do you know what a MILF is?"

"MILF? No, I don't. What is it?"

"MILF is an acronym, used by horny young males. It stands for 'mom I'd like to fuck.' M-i-l-f, MILF."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh. Well, Ben had a list of his top four MILFs in the folder. I have to admit, Alice, I was shocked to see my own name as number one, and my sister Carol as number two."

"What about three and four?"

"Your sister Jenny at number three, and you at number four!"

There was a long silence before Alice spoke, and when she did, her tone was thoughtful, rather than annoyed or angry. "I think I can understand Jenny being before me, because Jenny fucked him and I only blew him."

"Don't say 'only', Alice. Ben told me it was the best blow job he's ever had."

She flushed, but looked pleased. "Well, tell him from me, he's a pretty damned good pussy-eater!"

"I will, but you might prefer to tell him yourself." I didn't give her a chance to reply, but carried on. "My next problem, of course, was how to let Ben know, without revealing my invasion of his privacy, so I asked Carol for advice."

"And what did she say?"

"Long story short, she said to tell Ben that I'd found the photo, was flattered rather than disgusted, but that the photo was slightly wrong, and if he was going to masturbate to thoughts of me, he should do it to a correct image. She took some nudes of me, and I sent him one in an email, telling him exactly what Carol had suggested."

"Oh my god! What was his reaction? Tell me!"

"Shock, of course, then pleasure that I was flattered. But he thought I should know his darkest fantasies before he came home so that I'd have time to forgive him. He gave me the password for the folder and asked me to read it and forgive him. I read it again, Alice, and there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that Ben wanted to fuck me!"

"What did you tell him?"

"Tell him? That I wasn't disgusted, but excited. Oh, fuck it, Alice, I'll cut to the chase. I collected Ben from the airport yesterday and as soon as we got in the house, we were in bed together. Yes, Alice, my son and I fucked! We did again this morning and will do again tonight. That's how I found out about you and him, because he ate me out, and fucking great it was, too! I asked him who'd taught him and, well, you know the rest." I paused, and took her hand. "Alice, if you want to fuck Ben, come and help me exhaust him, please?"

She stared at me, eyes bright, face flushed. "You're serious?"

"Absolutely. Frankly, I want to watch!"

"God, Sarah, what the fuck do I say? I want to say yes, of course I do, but I have the boys to think about! I daren't take a chance of them finding out." She paused, obviously thinking furiously, then looked up at me. "School finishes on Thursday, tomorrow, for the summer break. The boys are with me until a week Friday, then their dad collects them for a trip to the Everglades, some male-bonding alligator thing. A three week break. If you can keep Ben satisfied until Friday week, then I'll join you! Oh, god, yes! Tell Ben I'll be wet until then!"

I laughed. "I will! Friday week, then, say after two? No, make it two-thirty. That gives me time to get home from work. Come for a swim, but don't bring a suit."

She grinned."Of course not."

"And be prepared to stay all night."

Her smile was feral. "Definitely!"

"Okay, then. So I can tell Ben that MILF number four says yes?"

"Not just yes, Sarah. Yes, please!" She paused. "Do you want me to say anything to Jenny? I know for a fact she enjoyed fucking Ben."

I thought for a moment. "Maybe after you've fucked him as well. Gives you an excuse to compare notes, which brings me to another confidence. My sister, Carol? MILF number two? Well, she says yes, too."

Alice laughed out loud, happy. "Could Ben take all four of us, do you think?"

"Probably, but it would be an all-day thing." A sudden thought struck me. "Carol suggested a nude photo of all four of Ben's MILF fantasies together would blow his mind."

"It would! I'm game, and I'm pretty sure Jenny would be as well. It will need organization, but I'm sure we can think of some way to organize it." Alice paused. "Okay. You, Sarah Tellman, have given me plenty to think about, so let's go and have that lunch. And I'm paying, not you! You have just completely brightened my anticipated sex life from zero to wow! Where are we going?"

"If you're paying, you get to choose. But Lee's Chinese buffet, and Bambina are two that Carol and I use fairly often. Neither is expensive, and the food is good."

"Italian! Pasta! Bambina it is. Let's go!"

Alice and I parted at two, after a cheerful, satisfying lunch. We'd spent the time, where we could be overheard, gossiping, telling tales of our children's pranks when they were youngsters, and just generally being girls together. We parted with a hug and a kiss, having exchanged cell phone numbers and email addresses, and promising to keep each other informed. Okay, now for home, maybe a swim, and Ben.

Ben arrived home at just after five, greeting me with a hug and a kiss. A long, deep, lover's kiss, definitely not the kiss of a son for his mother.

"Hi, SexySarah. Good day?"

I grinned. "Could be. I have a message for you."

"You do? What?"

"MILF number four says yes, please."

His face brightened. "Alice? Great! Did she say when?"

"Whoa, boy, slow down, there. Alice is number four, remember, not number two, but she did give me another message for you. She says, that day she gave you the blow job? When she turned down the fuck? Well, she's regretted saying no ever since, and is really looking forward to remedying the situation. It won't be until a week Friday, though, when the boys are off to the Everglades with their dad."

Ben frowned. "Just their dad? Not Alice?"

"Just their dad, yes, some men-only thing, I guess, but that's immaterial. I only found out today, but Alice and David got divorced a year ago."

"Oh, no, that's terrible. Did she say why?"

I nodded. "Yes, she says they just fell out of love, were wise enough to recognize the fact, and ended the sham. She says they're still friends, but the spark is dead."

"Well, if MILF number four won't be available until next week, how about number one and me sashay upstairs and renew the pleasure we've found."

"Race you!"

He beat me easily, of course, and was waiting at the bedside for me, naked, his cock already half erect. He grinned. "Okay, SexySarah. I put you into your underwear, now it's time for me to get you out of it."

I stood in front of him with my arms held out to the sides. "Well, my sweet, get on with it!."

He made a sensuous experience out of it, sliding my tank top up and off over my head, his lips following his hands up my belly, over my breasts, kissing the valley between my breasts as he went. My tank top discarded, he drew me close, his arms going around me to loosen my bra, easing back to let it fall, his lips following the material as it slipped from my beasts until, with a shock of pleasure as sharp as a knife thrust, I felt his lips close over my nipple, suckling gently, bringing back memories of the pleasure I'd experienced feeding baby Ben.

He eased back and went to his knees before me, easing off my shoes, loosening the snap at the waistband of my shorts, lowering the zip, easing the shorts over my ass, letting them fall to pool around my ankles while he buried his face in my groin, breathing deeply. There must have been plenty for him to smell, as I was soaking!

He eased my panties down and off, and I felt his tongue probing my slit, lapping at my free-flowing juices. He pushed at my hips, letting me step out of my pooled clothes, moving me back until I felt the edge of the bed, then let myself fall back, my legs spread lewdly, while Ben applied himself to making me feel good. And, oh boy, did I feel good!

I was excited, I was ready, and Ben was learning his way around my pussy because it seemed no time at all before he had me on the edge of climax, then, as I buried my fingers in his hair, over the edge I went, a scream strangled in my throat as his busy tongue tried its best to lick me dry, my belly rippling, my pussy clutching at a non-existent penis. I pulled at Ben and he lifted me bodily onto the bed, lowering himself between my legs and thrust his cock deep into me. I gasped as I felt him bottom, his balls against my ass as he began to give me the fucking I so badly wanted.

To be honest, it wasn't love-making, it was just fucking, a carnal rut that both of us were enjoying, and as hard as Ben's hips thrust his cock into my streaming pussy, so my own hips pushed back at him. I was loving it! Ben must have been as ready as I was and it seemed no time at all before his climax hit him, and his hips tried their damnedest to move me bodily across the bed as he surged in orgasm, and my pussy responded, a shock of pleasure running through me as Ben roared his triumph. The intensity was too much to sustain and as his climax eased, Ben collapsed across me, managing to ease out and roll to his back alongside me on the tangled bedding.

It was a long time before either of us spoke, probably because we were too busy getting our breath back. Eventually, I managed to lift myself enough to lean across and kiss him. I smiled down at him.

"I could be wrong," I murmured, "but I think you sort of wanted me?"

He snorted. "Now whatever makes you say that, SexySarah?"

"Oh, a woman's instinct. Plus, the rather satisfied look on your face, and the way my pussy is still tingling. Or should that be throbbing?" I shrugged, as best I could while leaning on one elbow. "Or was it just to build up an appetite for your steak?"

"Ah!" he said, "I'm found out!" He sobered. "Love you, SexySarah."

"Love you too, stud. Come on, let's have a swim, then while you get the barbecue going I'll prepare the salad. I think I'll parboil the potatoes a little, then cook them wrapped in foil on the barbecue."

"Sounds good. Anything else?"

"I think I'll change the sheets on the bed after we've eaten. I think we kind of messed them up a bit."

He laughed. "Yeah! But it was fun doing the messing!"

"Yes! My pussy is still recovering!"

A half-hour swim got the kinks out of my system, and the steak, salad and baked potato went the rest of the way in making me feel human again. It was after eight by the time we'd eaten and cleaned everything up.

"Work tomorrow, worse luck," I said as we relaxed in the sitting room with our coffees. "What time is bed time going to be?"

"Ten, I think," said Ben. "I know I said eight or nine earlier, but that was before that super session before dinner."

I laughed. "Ten is fine. Um, any plans for tomorrow?"

"I knew you were going to be at work, so I told Jerry I'd give him a hand again tomorrow. Will you drop me off on your way to work? I'll be there until after four again, so I'll get something to eat with the guys."

"Fine by me, honey. I'll be talking to your aunt Carol tomorrow, so, any message?"

Ben grinned. "Just ask her, when?"

I laughed. "I will, but it might be Saturday. I thought I'd suggest to her that she leaves Tony and Tina to play together and comes over here, to help me exhaust you." I smiled. "Another time will do for me to try Tony out and you, Tina."

"Sounds good, Mom. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

"For the moment, though, as it's only eight-fifteen, what would you like to do until bed-time?"

He thought for a moment. "I think I'll check my email. A couple of the guys from college said they might get in touch. Okay?"

"Sure. I think I'll check my own as well."

"When we've checked, can I have a look at your web-cam setup? It worked great from my end. Lovely images!" He winked and gave me a mock leer.

I laughed. "Okay, but email checks first."

There wasn't much for me. A couple of updates from sites I had registered with, the usual junk emails, and one that took me a little bit by surprise, because it was from Alice. Surprise, because it was only a few hours since we'd parted. Only one way to find out what was in it, of course, so I opened it.

'Hi, Sarah. After I left you this afternoon I couldn't get what you told me out of my mind. I had a little time before the boys got home from school, so I took a photo for Ben, and I'm attaching it. Tell him it's a reminder, and to add it to his masturbation stimulus. I can't wait for next Friday! Love, Alice.'

I opened the attachment and laughed out loud. A self-portrait of Alice. Of a nude Alice. Of a nude Alice who wasn't being at all careful whether or not she displayed her pussy, and a very nice pussy it is, too. A sound at the door alerted me and I looked across at Ben, leaning against the door frame. I signaled him to come in.