MILF 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned. "Exactly! Okay, I'd better check to see if my tires need any air."

Five minutes later, he was away, and I reviewed my day, as far as I could see it. First, a quick blitz around with the vacuum cleaner. Then, salad stuff for the evening meal, and a sandwich for my lunch. I'd fit in a session on the exercise machines, and then a quick dip - naked, of course - then await the arrival of Carol, plus Alice and Jenny. Which reminded me - I needed a sexy outfit for the striptease. No problem there, my 'fuck me' outfit was clean and just needed me to be wearing it! Around twelve, I phoned Carol.

"Hi, sis. Something up?" She sounded anxious.

"No, hon, everything is going well. Just thought I'd better warn you. Alice and Jenny are coming round, about two-thirty. Jenny wheedled it out of Alice that they were both on Ben's MILF list, so the idea is we set up the group photo of Ben's dream girls."

Carol laughed. "Great idea! Anything else?"

"Yeah. Either Alice or Jenny, not sure which one, suggested a set of striptease pics of the four of us, so bring something sexy. Apart from your sexy self, of course," I added, laughing.

"Okay, will do. Was that it?"

"Yeah, so see you around two-thirty, yes?"

"About then, yes. Now I think my son wants to give his mom a special farewell, so excuse me for the moment, See you later, sis, and believe me, I'm looking forward to it!"

And so am I, big sister, so am I.

Carol was the first to arrive, with a shit-eating grin a mile wide on her face. She was carrying a holdall, looking interestingly full, plus her camera bag. She brandished the holdall.

"Guess what I've got!"

"Our toys?"

"Our toys, yes, and my sexy outfit. Want to let Alice and Jenny know about the toys, or do we keep them just for us at first? My vote is for us."

"And mine! Give them here, and I'll stow them in my bedroom."

A task soon accomplished. I went back down to where Carol was lounging in the sitting room. She smiled.

"Can I borrow a robe, sis? I want to be sure any strap marks have gone before our group picture."

"Sure. Do you want to change in the bedroom? In fact, let's both go and put robes on, show Alice and Jenny we're thinking ahead."

"Attagirl, sis! Lead the way."

We were sitting in our robes, drinking coffee from a fresh batch I'd brewed, when the doorbell rang. Alice and Jenny were both wearing loose caftan robes, looking like sixties hippies, at least in their mode of dress, they were. Both of them carrying holdalls. Alice hugged me, a mile-wide smile on her face.

"Sarah! Hi!" She plucked at her caftan. "Only me under here, 'cause I remembered from my college camera club days, strap marks take a while to go. Hi, Carol, got your camera?"

Carol laughed and hugged her. "Of course. Sarah and I had the same idea, only us under these robes. I don't know if you had any particular ideas, but I thought nude shots first, then reverse strip-tease?"

"Sounds good," said Jenny, laughing as she gave each of us a hug. "Sarah, how on earth did you find out about Ben's fantasies?"

"Long story," I said, and gave them the edited version. "So there you have it. Ben is like so many other young men, he has a thing for older women."

"Excuse my vanity," said Jenny, "but I think he picked the four best-looking ones in the neighborhood."

Alice laughed. "Yeah, even me!"

"Want a coffee before we start on the pictures?" I said, laughing. I gestured. "There's a pot fresh made."

"Please," said Alice, and Jenny nodded assent. Carol signalled 'no' and the three of them were chatting amiably when I took the coffees through, mostly catch-up.

"So," said Jenny as I sat down with my own refill, "how are we going to do this?"

"Carol will have the final say, photographically, but I thought a couple of shots of the four of us as a group, nude of course. Maybe individual shots, too. and then we do a sort of reverse strip-tease, individually and as a group, until we're fully dressed. I warn you, though, when I'm dressed in the outfit I have I look like a streetwalker!"

"Way to go, Sarah!" said Jenny, laughing. She sobered. "One thing occurs to me, though. do you think Ben will want to boast to any of his friends at college?"

"He won't, if we ask him not to," I said, "I'm sure of that."

Jenny nodded. "I don't think I'd be too worried if he did show them my picture, but I had an idea. Where did you put our bags?"

"In the hall," I said.

"Excuse me while I fetch something," said Jenny, "something that will let him boast about us, although not exactly who we are. One moment."

She went out and returned in a moment or two carrying a bundle of material. "Here," she said, tossing something to me. I opened it up and laughed.

"Full-face ski-mask! What's the idea, Jenny, let Ben show his friends how good his super MILFs look, while keeping their identities secret?"

"Exactly! I kind of like the idea of him being one up, or should that be four up, on his friends. Whatever, Carol can take the photos of us with them, and without them, of course, and decisions can be made later." She looked round at us. "Come on, ladies, try them on!"

She was right, anyone seeing us would have no idea who we were. Not unless they were intimately acquainted with the body below the mask, that is.

"Everyone finished their coffee?" I asked. "Okay, ladies, strip, and action!"

And that was the work of moments. Carol I knew intimately, Alice I'd already seen naked, albeit only in the photo she'd sent me for Ben, but Jenny was new to me. While Alice had a build like my own, slender, with smallish breasts and slim hips, Carol and Jenny were both carrying a few more pounds, but I didn't think for a moment that Ben wouldn't like the way they were distributed!

"I'll just get my camera bag," said Carol. "See you all out by the pool."

Alice, Jenny and I went out. They looked around, as it was the first time either of them had seen our pool. Jenny turned to me.

"Can we have a swim, if we have time after the photos?"

"Of course. In fact, why don't we have Carol set up a shot of us all in the water? After we've done the other shots, of course."

"Good idea," said Jenny.

Carol came out then, with her SLR and tripod. She grinned. "I always thought it was the Three Graces, not the four disgraces." She gestured to the side. "Over there, ladies. Arm in arm, I think, and don't forget I have to get in on the end. A nice casual, smiling shot for the first one."

And so it went. She had us standing, sitting, lying casually, grouped and singly, masked and unmasked. She paused, eyeing us. "We all know why I'm taking these shots, for Ben's MILF fantasy. I don't mind, and I know Sarah doesn't, but how about some pussy shots?"

Alice laughed. "Carol? Why the fuck do you think I shaved? Certainly not for the boys, or for David. No, I did it for Ben. Yes, I want him to see my pussy, I want him to anticipate sliding his cock into it next Friday!"

"Okay," said Carol, "that's three ayes. Jenny?"

"Damn right!"

"Okay, then. Sarah? The chairs that go with the picnic table?"

"In the garage. I'll get them."

"I'll give you a hand," said Jenny, following me. In the garage, out of sight of the others, she touched my arm and I turned to her, seeing an anxious expression on her face.

"Sarah," she said, "you already know I fucked Ben about two years ago, before he started college?"

I nodded. "He told me."

"You're okay with that?"

I laughed. "Jenny, he was over eighteen, legally adult, and it was mutual consent, yes?" She nodded. "So, why would I object? Heck, think about it for a moment. All his previous experience benefited me when he finally managed to fuck me, and I tell you three times, it was fucking marvelous! So stop worrying and give me a hand with these chairs."

"Yes, ma'am!" she said, grinning. "He is a good fuck, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is. And better than just good, that's for certain."

"Yeah! Sarah? Tell him MILF number – what am I, number three? Tell him MILF number three says yes, too, please."

"Consider it done, Jenny. As soon as he's home, later." I laughed. "Well, almost that soon!"

We had the chairs out by the pool now, and Carol had us arrange them in a line, in a slight arc. She set the camera at the center of the arc and checked the viewfinder, adjusting the zoom lens slightly.

"Okay, get yourselves sat and don't forget to slouch down so that your pussy is at the edge of the seat, and spread those legs! Okay, deep breath for ten seconds. Go!" She quickly took her seat in the line and the four of us presented our pussies on display, the camera duly took the shot and we relaxed.

Carol checked the display on the camera and grinned. "I think I need to take that one again with our masks on!"

"Let me see," I said. "Oh, yes! Ben's going to love that one."

"Shee-it!" said Jenny. "That's a wowser, Carol."

Alice straightened up, looking slightly stunned after viewing the shot. She looked around at us, then smiled. "I don't know about you three, but if I was wet before, I'm fucking soaking now!"

There was general laughter at that, and Carol gestured. "Okay, ladies, get those masks on and we'll take the shot again. Then it's the striptease!"

The striptease was fun. We discussed it, and decided that the reverse striptease might work, but doing it together properly might give some better shots, and we decided not to bother with the masks.

"These shots are for us and Ben, only, I think," said Carol. "Everyone agree?"

"I think so, yes," said Alice.

"Definitely," added Jenny. "Carol? Any chance of a couple of prints? Or possibly email me a couple?"

"Okay," said Carol. "I think email is easier. Print your own if you want to. Alice?"

"Tempting, but not while the boys are under eighteen. They both know their way around a computer and I don't want to take a chance."

"After they're eighteen?"

Alice's smile was wicked. "Maybe an album of pics for their birthday." She laughed. "I know they're interested in me, or possibly just my body, because they keep trying to catch me naked."

"You have the pool," I said, "do the boys use it much?"

Alice nodded. "Yes, they do, and now they have girlfriends, we usually have a busy time at weekends."

"Not sure about the girlfriends, but maybe you could tease the boys into skinny-dipping? Sort of, I will if you will, kind of thing? Maybe as a special treat for them reaching eighteen? That might satisfy their curiosity." I laughed. "Although you might get to see a few boners!"

Alice laughed. "I could live with that." She sobered. "Food for thought, but back to now. Striptease time! Where can I change?"

"Perhaps if you and Jenny use the sitting room, and Carol and I will use my bedroom."

I was curious as to what I'd see when we got back together again. I was wearing my red ensemble from when I'd stripped for Ben. Carol was wearing something similar, although her dress didn't scream 'streetwalker!' quite as loudly as mine did. Not quite, although it wasn't the sort of dress you'd expect a respectable mother of two twenty-two-year-olds to be wearing. At least, not in public.

Alice had a man's shirt, or possibly a boy's, because there didn't seem enough to it for it to be man-size, with the front tied beneath her breasts, a glimpse of black bra showing, worn with a black leather miniskirt which barely covered her crotch, and hold-up stockings.

Jenny was wearing a lacy blouse, and a pair of cut-off jeans, high on the thigh, with a glimpse of stocking-top.

"Definitely a young man's wet-dream collection," said Carol as we gathered in the sitting room. "Okay, ladies, indoors or out doors? I suggest indoors, for the intimacy. Luckily, Sarah's sitting room is long and has wide sliding doors to the dining room, so I can get the camera far enough back for a group shot without having to use too much of a wide-angle lens."

"You're the photographer," said Jenny. "I'll just move our other things into the dining room. Clear for action, so to speak."

Carol set the camera up, and took a group shot of the four of us, all smiling into the lens. Next shot, we'd gotten rid of a garment, which left me in bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Carol was the same. Alice had taken off her miniskirt, and Jenny her cut-offs. We still had our shoes on, and we were all wearing strappy sandals with high heels.

Carol took another couple of shots, and then it was the next garment. For me and Carol it was stockings, for Jenny the lacy blouse, revealing her clad in a strapless basque with the cups barely covering her nipples, a thong, and her stockings. Alice took off her shirt to reveal black bra and briefs, very skimpy black bra and briefs, and her hold-up stockings, and Carol took another couple of shots as we posed.

Next, for me and Carol, it was our garter belts, for Alice her stockings, and for Jenny stockings, too, and Carol took another couple of shots.

"Tits or crotch?" said Carol, and there was a unanimous vote for tits, so it was off with my bra, off with Carol's bra, off with Alice's bra, and off with Jenny's basque, leaving the four of us clad only in panties and heels. Carol took another couple of shots and then it was off with our panties, leaving us only in heels. Carol grinned.

"How about another shot beside the pool? Miss - or should that be Mrs? - nude MILF contest, 2013? We won't ask Ben to vote, because he'd vote Sarah first, every time."

I laughed. "You don't know that, sis. Ben's fair, he might vote us all equal first!"

Carol nodded. "Quite possibly true. Okay, outside, beside the pool, four of us in a line, quarter turn to the right, tits out, bellies in. Okay?"

"Okay!" Unanimous. I think that shot is one of my favorites from the session. Typical beauty contest shot. Well, typical pose, anyway, but I wasn't sure how well we'd fare against some of the resilient, pneumatic teenagers. Didn't care, either. We are who we are, four attractive mature ladies, confident in our sexuality.

Back indoors, we flopped down on the couch and arm chairs. Alice grinned.

"I enjoyed that, very much. In fact I enjoyed it so much I'm absolutely, fucking soaking. Who's got a watch on? What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock on the wall. "Almost four fifteen. What time do you have to leave?"

Alice glanced at Jenny. "Five at the latest. David said he'd have the boys back for five-thirty, and I've promised them I'd send out for pizza tonight." She shrugged, her tits giving a cute little jiggle, then cocked her head and smiled at me. "You haven't got a dildo I could borrow for a little while, have you?"

I gasped in surprise, then looked at Carol, seeing a broad smile on her face. She looked back at me, grinning.

"I brought Ben II back, and I brought my own. What else have you got?"

I grinned back at her, then turned to Alice. "We have spares. If you ladies will excuse us for a moment, Carol and I will fetch them."

In the bedroom, I quickly dug out the now spare dildo I'd been using before Ben's custom-made surprise, plus another, similar, I'd kept as a spare to the first one, a shocking pink - the one I'd been using was clear. Carol rummaged in the bag she'd brought and took out Ben II in his box, and another, lime green, wrapped in a silk scarf. I quickly unpacked Ben II and each of us with a dildo in either hand, we went back downstairs to rejoin Jenny and Alice.

I walked into the sitting room and brandished my prizes.

"Ta-da! The one in my left hand is my own personal Ben II, custom made, and asserted by the donor, Ben, to be as close as possible to the real thing. You may look, ladies, but you may not touch. Not this time, anyway. In my other hand, a spare. So, who wants the spare?"

"Give it here, Sarah, and quickly, please. I need something in my pussy, and soon!" Alice's voice was a wail. I handed it to her and gasped as she pushed it straight in, moving it in and out a couple of times, getting deeper each time, then finally sank it to its root, sighing as it bottomed out in her depths. "Oh, yes! I needed that!" She began a slow in-and-out with the dildo, her free hand playing with her clitoris, stroking, teasing, her eyes closed as she took herself off to paradise.

"Carol?" said Jenny. "is one of those going spare?"

"Here, Jenny," Carol said, handing her my bubblegum-pink spare, then Carol turned to me, grinning. "Want to go mutual, sis? I plug you, you plug me? Because if you do, we need to swap."

"Tempting, sis, tempting. Maybe later, while Ben is recovering, but for the moment, I just want to concentrate on me."

Carol nodded. "Okay, little sister, give yourself a blast! I plan to do the same."

Fifteen or twenty minutes later, anyone examining the Tellman sitting room would have found four women, all naked, all breathing heavily, all with dildos either held loosely in the hand, or, as in my case and Alice's, still grip-deep in a well-satisfied pussy. We'd all orgasmed easily, because we were ready for it after the fun of the afternoon. I glanced at the clock. A quarter before five. I eased Ben II from my pussy and stood.

"I am going to have a very quick dip in the pool. Anyone else is welcome to join me, but you'll need to be moving soon, Alice, if you're going to be home in time for the boys getting back."

"You're right, Sarah. If I can use the bathroom for a moment, I'll use our own pool at home. I promised the boys pizza, so if I'm in the pool I can very quickly get out and organize things." Alice shrugged. "Maybe another time we can have a swim together."

"Like next Friday, perhaps?"

"Oh, yes! I'd almost forgotten that!" She winked, giving me a broad smile.

"Okay, then," I said. "For the moment, though, I declare this inaugural session of the Morton MILF Motherhood closed!" The others stared at me for a moment, then burst out laughing. Morton? That's the name of the suburb where we all live.

"Alice shook her head, grinning. "The MMM! I love it!"

Jenny laughed. "Any membership fees?"

"We'll discuss that at the next meeting," I said, fighting a giggle.

Five minutes later, robes donned temporarily to shield us from any prying eyes, Carol and I waved goodbye to Jenny and Alice as they drove away. Back indoors, I turned to Carol.

"Quick wash of our toys, then a swim?"

"Definitely. Come on, the sooner they're washed and dried, the sooner we're in the pool."

We were still in the pool when Ben came home, around five-thirty. He came out, still dressed, and I waved to him.

"Go get undressed and join us, honey."

"Yes, do that," said Carol, turning to float on her back, her legs apart, pointing towards him, She reached down and stroked herself. "Hurry," she added, her whole being an invitation to sex.

He grinned and hurried back into the house, returning a few minutes later, naked, with a broader grin on his face and what looked like the makings of a magnificent erection.

Carol looked across at me. "Ooh, I like it!"

"And you shall have it, honey, and soon, but for the moment, let's just kiss him hello and anticipate while we swim."

"I can do that!"

Ben dived neatly into the pool and surfaced next to me, reaching out to draw me into his arms, bending to kiss me, the kiss of a lover, not a son.

"Hi, SexySarah," he said as he broke the kiss, leaving me wanting more.

"Hi, stud."

"SexySarah?" said Carol. "What does that make me?"

"Well, until I have a basis for judgement, I thought I'd take the safe route and opt for CurvyCarol," said Ben, releasing me and turning to his aunt.

"CurvyCarol? I can live with that. Now come here and kiss me like you kissed your mother."

It was interesting to watch. I could see Carol's fingers tighten on him, and I would bet her toes were curled. The kiss seemed to go on forever, but it could only have been ten or fifteen seconds before Carol broke it, smiling up at Ben.