MILF 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice has sent you a photo," I said, fighting laughter.

"Oh, yes?" he said, and bent to look at the screen. "Ah, yes, that's definitely Alice. She looks even better than I remember, Mom."

"She says it's a reminder, and that you should add it to your masturbation stimulus." He laughed, and nodded. "I'll forward it to your email, so you can print it out from your own computer."

"Thanks, Mom, I will. Maybe I'll ask her to autograph it!"

"You do that. Now, you wanted to see my web-cam setup, didn't you?"

"Yes, please."

It didn't take long, because he knows his way around computers, does Ben. My remote control for the web-cam intrigued him, and he played around with that for a while. He put it back beside my computer and turned to me.

"Much better than my setup, Mom. I just use the one built into my laptop. Of course it means that I need to be in front of it to use it, where, at least up to a point, you're free to move around."

I nodded. "It certainly helped when I did my results striptease for you."

He grinned. "My record of that is saved in at least three different places. No way do I want to lose it!"

"I could always do it again for you," I said, grinning. "While you jack-off for me."

"Any time, SexySarah, any time."

"Not tonight, though. Tonight I want you to make love to me, so that means I want your cock in my pussy, not shooting across the room!" I paused, remembering. "Ben? When you jacked off that night, how far did your jizz shoot?"

"I didn't measure, Mom, but I'd guess at four or five feet."

"That's what I thought. Okay, it's still over an hour until bedtime. Swim, TV, or maybe Scrabble?"

"Heck, I haven't played Scrabble since before I started college. Let's see if I can remember how to play."

"How about ten bonus points for any word related to sex?"

Ben laughed. "You're on! Now, where's the board and tiles? Ah, yes. Okay, Mom, draw a tile to see who starts. Okay, now me. I have a 'g'. What's yours? A 'b'? Okay, Mom you start."

It was a fun game, with a lot of laughter, and bantering arguments about whether a word deserved our special ten point bonus. Ben won, beating me by almost twenty points, but I didn't care. It was ten after ten when we put the board and tiles away and made our way up to bed, almost ten-thirty by the time we'd brushed our teeth and got ourselves ready. Our love-making was relaxed and gentle, and I think I was asleep a bare five minutes after we'd cleaned ourselves up and Ben had kissed me goodnight. I was tired!

The alarm clock duly did its best to drag us from sleep next morning, and it was a yawning Ben and Sarah that greeted the day. We showered together, but it was only to get clean, and we dressed almost in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. Until my cell phone beeped with a text message, from Carol. I waved to Ben to carry on down and checked the phone.

'Tina says can she borrow Ben II tomorrow? I'll get it – him? - from you at lunch time.'

I sent a quick 'yes' message, and tucked the box into my bag, then followed Ben downstairs.

"Sleep well, Mom?" said Ben, crunching on a piece of toast.

"I did, very well. I think your love-making last night got me so relaxed that there was no way I was going to have a restless night, so thank you," I said as I busied myself with toast and cereal.

"All part of the service, ma'am."

"Service? Is that what you call it?"

"Well, you are a superior model of lady, and regular servicing will keep you in tip-top condition."

I laughed. "I can live with that." I glanced at my watch. "Almost time I wasn't here. You ready?"

"Just need to brush my teeth."

"Me, too, and don the office warpaint."

"Warpaint? Hardly, Mom, you hardly ever wear much makeup."

"Okay, exaggeration, but that's the way I think of it. Five minutes, and we're away."

It was nearer ten, but I wasn't running late, and I made it to the office comfortably for my nine o'clock start, after dropping Ben at the PC Place. Because of my two days off, I had a bit of catching up to do, but I was comfortably busy rather than hurried. Just the way I like it, to be honest. My phone buzzed with a text message mid-morning. Carol.

'Sarah, meet me at the coffee shop at noon?'

I called across to my boss. "Liz, is it okay for me to take twelve until one for lunch? I need to see Carol about a couple of things."

Liz nodded. "Fits in well with my schedule, Sarah. I'll take one until two, then I have to show the Wilkersons that house near the bay at two-fifteen. Can you guard the office until I get back, probably be after four?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Great." Liz sighed. "Ah, well, back to work."

I sent Carol a quick text message confirming our noon meeting, and got on with my paperwork. At twelve, I grabbed my purse, said a quick goodbye to Liz, and set off for the coffee shop. Carol was waiting outside, and gave me a kiss and a hug.

"How about coffee-to-go, and a Danish?" she said. "We can talk in the play area." She grinned. "I'd guess you won't want to be overheard?"

I laughed. "No, I don't, so coffee and a Danish is fine."

Five minutes later, we sat down on our favorite bench. I took a sip of coffee and kicked off my shoes. I looked across at Carol, who was waiting expectantly.

"Well?" she said.

"Fucking marvelous!" I said, and she grinned at me.

"Tell!"

So I did, starting with the car ride back from the airport, recounting every delicious little detail of the great pleasure Ben and I had shared. I finished with telling Carol about my encounter with Alice.

"So," she murmured, "Ben has now had MILF number one, and has MILF number four scheduled for a week Friday? So, where does MILF number two fit in?"

I laughed. "Where does MILF number two want to fit in?"

Carol gave a me smoldering look, and smiled, slowly. "Between you and Ben would suit me fine!"

"I think that can be arranged, big sister. So, when?"

"Well, it's Tina's late night tomorrow, so Tony and I will be making whoopee. I thought Saturday would be best. I had a quick word with Tina and she's perfectly happy to have Tony to herself on Saturday night, so I thought I'd come around after lunch on Saturday, maybe have a swim, and then the two of us can try to exhaust Ben. Then we'll feed him and do it all over again." She grinned. "And I'm not planning on going home again until Sunday. So, sis, how's that for a plan?"

I nodded. "Simple, like all the best plans. Any thoughts on what to have for dinner on Saturday?" I grinned. "We need to keep his energy levels up."

"Hmm, energy foods. Eggs are good, and nuts. Fruit, too, and wholegrain cereals, but what does he like?" She pondered for a moment. "I could do a nut roast, and we can add a soufflé topping? Does that sound good?"

"It does to me, I love your nut roasts!"

"I seem to remember Ben enjoying them as well, those times you came for dinner."

I pondered for a few moments, then shook my head. "No, it ties us to the cooker too much. Your nut roast is fine cold, as I recall, so make it in advance and we'll have it with some salad. Maybe a couple of slices of the nut roast, with a poached egg on top? That would be quick enough, surely?"

Carol nodded. "It would, and it would be tasty, too. Okay, I'll make the nut roast as soon as I get home from work tonight, or possibly tomorrow night."

"Please do. I'll make sure there's plenty of salad stuff." I glanced at my watch. "Just about time for me to get back. I'm alone this afternoon, and Liz has a property to show some prospective buyers, so I might be busy. Are we lunching tomorrow?"

"Why not. Lee's?"

"Fine by me. Okay, time to head back, but before I do," I said, reaching into my bag, "Ben II, for Tina."

"Great! She says she'll get the strap-on on Saturday, before she comes home. Shall I wait for her, and bring it with me? She's usually home by two, or possibly two-thirty at the latest, on a Saturday."

I laughed. "You do that! We can amuse Ben while he's recovering."

"Oh, yes!" said Carol, on a long exhale. "Sarah, sis, I'm going to be fucking soaking by the time I see you on Saturday!"

"Well, if you're a good aunt and sister, you can have him first," I said, laughing. "Then I'll get wet watching you."

"Yeah! Okay, sis, love ya and leave ya. Take care." Carol reached out and hugged me. "See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow. Bye for now, big sister. You take care, too."

I was early getting back to the office, only ten minutes to one. Liz smiled in obvious be relief as I hung my jacket up.

"I'm glad you're back early, Sarah. The Wilkersons phoned and asked if I'd bring the viewing forward to one-fifteen, rather than two-fifteen. I can ring them back and say yes, now. I'll grab a sandwich from the deli on the way back. Will you be okay?"

"Of course. Now make your call and skedaddle, okay?"

"I'm gone!"

I was busy for the remainder of the day, but it was steady work, not hurried. I fielded a couple of phone calls, made a couple of tentative appointments for Liz, and generally kept my head down. Liz came back smiling at about three.

"I think we have a sale, Sarah."

"Great! Um, I've made a couple of tentative appointments for you. I told the callers that if they heard nothing by tomorrow noon, they should treat the appointments as definite. That gives you time to check your private diary. Okay?"

Liz nodded, smiling. "That's fine, Sarah. Did you note times and dates?"

"Penciled in on your desk diary. One for the 27th, one for the 30th."

"I see them. They should be okay. Anything else?"

"Nary a thing, and I've caught up with the paperwork I had outstanding."

Liz nodded. "Jan called me on my cell, said she'd be back tomorrow, so if you want to take tomorrow morning off, it's okay. I know you have Ben home from college."

Yes, I do! Aloud, I said, "No, I'm good for tomorrow. Anyway, I'm meeting my sister for lunch, so as I have to come into town anyway it's just as easy to put a morning's work in."

"Great! Gives me a chance to have a word with Jimmy Tan over at the courthouse. There are a couple of legal details I need to clear. Jan has keys, so if the two of you could hold the fort until I get in, I'd be grateful?"

"Not a problem, Liz."

"Okay, I'll be in my office if anything crops up."

Nothing did, and at five-thirty I was clearing up when my cell phone rang. Ben.

"Hi, son. Any problems?"

"No, Mom. Can you pick me up on your way home? I have a couple of things to take home."

"Okay. I was just about to set off. I'll use the short-term parking on Vine. It's only a thirty-second walk from the shop."

"Great, Mom! Will you come to the shop for me?"

"Sure. See you in about ten minutes."

Ben was waiting for me in the shop. I got a nod and a smile from Jerry Dean, the manager, who turned back to the customer he was serving, and a big, happy grin and a wave from Danny Leroy, the guy who'd sold me the oh-so-successful web-cam and remote setup, but Danny was involved with customers, too.

Ben greeted me with a quick hug. "Thanks for coming, Mom."

"No biggie. What's the problem?"

"Not really a problem, it's just a little too much for me in one trip to the car." He gestured to a small pile of boxes near the door."It's stuff for my final-year project. Jerry's letting me have it at cost, against two days a week help while I'm on my summer break from college."

I nodded. "Sounds reasonable. Is this the lot?"

"Yeah. Like I said, too much for one, but the two of us should be able to get it to the car in one go."

"Well, let's find out." We made it, but just, and I was glad to relinquish the three boxes I was carrying. Not too big, but a tad on the heavy side. I think Ben's burden was probably lighter, but more awkward. Still, it all packed away in the trunk without any problem.

Once we were in the car, Ben turned to me. "Before we go, Mom, did aunt Carol have any suggestions as to when we might get together?"

I smiled at him. "She certainly did. From Saturday afternoon, until some unspecified time on Sunday." I grinned at the expression on his face. "Yes, stud, MILF number two is sleeping with us on Saturday night. Tina, apparently, is quite happy to have Tony to herself for the night."

He laughed. "Yeah, and I don't think Tony will be too unhappy. Have to say, Mom, I'm looking forward to seeing aunt Carol and Tina without any clothes." He stopped, and smacked himself on the forehead. "Duh. I meant live, of course. I already know aunt Carol looks good in her skin."

"Well, imagine her about twenty-two years younger, and you've got Tina."

He grinned. "I can do that! Okay, Mom, SexySarah, let's go home. I've been thinking about you all day."

"Me, too. Thinking about you, I mean. Good idea for me to take a couple of spare pairs of panties with me today – I've had to change them twice!"

Ben laughed. "I resisted the urge to jack-off, Mom, but it wasn't easy."

"That's my boy! Save it for momma, because SexySarah wants a nice hard cock in her pussy as soon as she gets her stud home."

And that's exactly what SexySarah got! We never even made it to the bedroom. I paused on the way in and turned to Ben.

"I need to get out of these panties, they're soaking." I lifted my skirt and slid them off in the hallway, then went through the kitchen to the laundry room and threw them in the wash basket. Back in the kitchen, I was greeted by Ben, naked from the waist down, sporting a lovely-looking boner. He grinned.

"Lift that skirt, and bend over the table, SexySarah."

"Oh, yes!" I said, and did exactly what her told me, rewarded a moment or two later by feeling his lovely, hard cock making its way into my pussy. I was so wet he bottomed out first push. He laughed.

"I'm not surprised you soaked your panties, SexySarah. You are wet!"

"Well, make the most of it, and fuck me!"

"Yes, ma'am. Your wish is my command."

"Well, my wish is that you fuck me a little harder!"

He laughed. "I can do that," he said, and proceeded to demonstrate the truth of his statement, to my enormous satisfaction.

I'd been anticipating this moment all day, although my imagination had put us in bed together, but the reality of the situation was just as satisfying, and I knew it wouldn't be long before one or both of us climaxed. It wasn't. I helped myself along a little, slipping one hand between my legs and stimulating my clit, feeling the hot, hard length of him as his cock pistoned in and out of my soaking pussy.

I came first, feeling the sensations wash over me, a scream of pleasure strangled in my throat. Ben was panting now, his breath gasping out of him in time with his thrusts, his hands gripping my hips and then I felt a shudder, and he was thrusting wildly into my pussy, gasping my name as his climax washed over him, his hips driving his cock into me, his seed flowing into my grasping pussy. It was intense, pure feeling, but eventually awareness returned and we came down from our high. Ben eased himself out of me and I turned to face him, stretching up to kiss him.

"Thank you, stud," I said, "that was just what I needed." I let my skirt fall, and eased myself away from him. "I'm going to shower, so, wanna join me?"

He grinned, nodding. "Yes, please, SexySarah."

It was a fun time of kisses, caresses, tickling and – almost surprisingly – getting ourselves fresh and clean. Eventually, dried, albeit with still damp hair, I took Ben's hand.

"Do you want to dress, or stay naked?"

"With you to look at? Naked, of course."

"Okay, naked it is. I think you just want to ogle me," I said, grinning.

"Of course I do! The most ogle-worthy woman I know."

I cocked my head, smiling at him. "You haven't seen Tina yet."

He nodded. "True, but the best she will ever be is second to you."

I laughed. "Okay, I can live with that, but for now, shall we eat?"

"Please, but something cold, so you don't have to dress or take chances on getting something hot splashing onto your lovely body."

"There's some cold chicken in the refrigerator, and salad stuff. Will that do? With ice-cream for dessert?"

"Sounds good to me, Mom. Come on, it will be quicker with two of us working."

It was a fun meal, especially when Ben deliberately dripped some half-melted ice-cream onto my left breast, then insisted on licking and sucking it off. My nipple got awfully hard, but Ben soothed it with kisses and little sucks, getting me all excited again. I almost threw the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, then grabbed Ben's hand and dragged him into the sitting room. I say dragged, but he wasn't exactly resisting. I pushed him back onto the couch, then dropped to my knees, pushing his legs apart so I could kneel between them. I took his cock in my fingers, looking up into his eyes. He grinned.

"Gonna blow me, SexySarah?"

I shook my head. "Not this time, stud. No, this time I'm just going to get you hard enough. Then we swap places, and you put your lovely cock in my pussy, and neither of us uses our hands. Just cock, and pussy, and sensations."

He sobered. "No hands? Just cock and pussy?"

I nodded. "Just cock and pussy."

"Better get me nice and hard, SexySarah, and then I'll get you nice and wet, because that sounds like fun!"

I did, he did, and a few minutes later I was slouched on the couch, my ass on the edge, my legs lewdly spread, and Ben was angling himself so that his cock made contact with my pussy, his hands loosely clasped behind his back. I was wet again, very wet, thanks to Ben's talented mouth, and his lovely, hard cock moved easily into me. I sighed, deep, content, and Ben smiled down at me.

"Feel good, Mom?"

"Feels great, son, absolutely fucking great."

I blew him a kiss, and he grinned, flexing his cock. I laughed, and gave myself up to the sensations. I closed my eyes and let myself just feel, feel the solidity and warmth of his erection as he thrust into me, feel myself getting wetter, to ease his entry, feel the beginnings of climax starting to build in me. Ben began to move a little faster, his strokes lengthening, then a little faster again. I opened my eyes, watching him, seeing the little frown of concentration as he moved, seeing the way his hips moved as he thrust into me, faster now, faster, his hips almost slamming into my own, the sound of his cock in my pussy loud, wet, the slap of him against my ass, a grunt coming from him on each thrust, a grunt that I realized was matched by my own. The tension was building in us, and I knew it couldn't be long before climax and just as that thought came to me Ben yelled in triumph and then his hip movement was frenzied as climax took him, triggering my own, and a strangled scream came from my throat as my belly rippled and my pussy clamped down on Ben's pistoning cock.

As the surges eased, Ben collapsed forwards, his arms coming out to stop him falling on me. There was sweat on his face, and on my own, and his eyes came to mine, He smiled, a loving, warm, smile.

"Wow!" he said, his voice hoarse.

Despite my head feeling like it weighed a ton, I managed to nod. "Wow is good, sweetheart. Wow is very good. Ease out, hon, and we'll have a shower. Or would you prefer a swim first?"

He laughed as he eased his softening cock from my pussy, the half-hard length of him gleaming with our juices. "Not sure I have the energy for a swim, Mom. You've drained me!"

"Well, you can just float, and watch me?"

"Sounds good to me." He paused. "Mom? What we just did there? The no-hands thing?"

"What about it?" I winked. "I enjoyed it."

"Me too! No, it was just watching my cock as it went into you, seeing your pussy lips spread and curve to take me, well, it was one of the most erotic sights I can ever remember seeing." He shook his head. "I was wishing I had a video camera in my head, to record it."