All Comments on 'MILFstrippers Ch. 02'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Myriad hotness

I can't believe I am reading this on the same day as it is posted. It is almost as if you and I are together somehow and that is even more erotic than the story. Your characterization is deft and your phrasing is so beautifully sensual!!! Bravo and don't stop fucking at parties.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
I can't wait!

Quickly, please.

oldnimrodoldnimrodover 12 years ago

There you are about to get your passport stamped, crossing another frontier. Wander on Mrs. Moore.

Relishing the moments more than the functions makes it all seem almost civil in a rich travelogue of a forbidden revolution sort of way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why don't you give

the father of Cat's children a nice and pleasent divorce before he has to find out by himself either by catching a cureable or an uncurable std or by other evidences.

maybe this way even your children did not have to find out that their mother is just a brainless skunk who does not know anything about love and respect. she gives a shit anyway. does not even try to talk to her husband. other people seem so much more importent. a hurray to the so communicative women. the can talk you to death with some unimportent shit but when it comes to serious issues they are quieter than a rock. good written and in other circumstances erotic. but not like this, sorry. a completly false interpreted social standard. once you have family you have family and with that responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Idiotic crap.

Your worst.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uover 12 years ago
Way to go Cat!

You have openned doors and entered into a new adventure. You are the woman to make the most of it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!

Good read...glad to see your still submitting stories Cat,but Please,if you get a chance,add some mother/son because Incest is Best and yours are some of the hottest ones on Literotica!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rollicking good tale

And it is nice to feel that this is written from the womans point of view - much better than "Fantasy Man" and his ideal scenario! I love the way we are led in through the doors of discovery, to each threshold of new and exciting boundaries being broken, and the steps into the known, and yet unknown to Cat! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

The 'Anon' contributor who wrote idiotic crap doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about! There's not many things more exciting than a woman in her 40's fucking a stud in front of an audience, even more so if her lucky husband was watching from the front row! Wish I was fucking you Cat, you're hot! Ken xx

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Hurray for Cat!

More super sexy writing from Cat that tells a very sexy story and is deliciously written.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Well written, erotic, sensual, believable, mmmm!

thekingofspainthekingofspainabout 11 years ago
great

write more of these please. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Enjoyable read. Hope more will follow soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Elderly, bald & hunting [anal] public fulfillment? Cath deserves every genital success!

Screwed in the public view, then being paid like a common slut? --No woman, of any shape or age, should refuse that opportunity!

pooky12349pooky12349about 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Another well written story. On to the third one, and I hope there's a Chapter 3!

Snickerdoodle69Snickerdoodle69almost 5 years ago
More!!!!

I really want to know what happens next. Don't leave me hanging. I love les stories.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Short But Sweet??

5 stars again. It was short, only 2 pages, but carried you along nicely. Leaves you wanting more and the story leaves it open for at least 2 more. Shame the author hasn't submitted a story since 2016.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plausible and erotic story.

Excellent. Well crafted erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous