MILFstrippers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,813 Followers

We did about half an hour and then wafted out of the room and upstairs.

"It's going well, like some bubbles?" Maggie asked.

We sat around sipping the lovely wine and chatted almost as if we in a café. I liked Maggie. She was unpretentious, humorous and seemed to be a warm and friendly person all round.

"Ok when we go back we get the robes off quite quickly, they'll be bored otherwise and give them a good fill of our undies."

"Ok sounds like a plan, what then?"

"We'll get them to take our bras off and let a few of them have a feel before the lucky ones get to take our panties off. Let's just hope there's no joker who wants to do that with their teeth" she said laughing and making her tits wobble beneath the robe.

"You had that?"

"Yes a couple of times."

After twenty minutes or so and a glass of champagne we went back downstairs. The door was open and Karl called out for us to go in. Actually another voice added. "Come on ladies get those cute arses in here."

Laughing we wiggled into the room as Karl put the music back on. This was a more sensual and slower number. We stood side by side in the middle of the room facing the table and then as we'd agreed we turned round. Undoing our robes we let them slowly slide down until the backs were round our waists. Turning slowly to face the audience, only Karl of whom looked to be over thirty, holding the fronts of the robes over our breasts we began dancing on the spot as we slowly let the robes fall away to reveal ourselves in just our underwear, Maggie in all black, me in all white.

We still had no idea with whom we would be having sex and flicking my gaze from man to man I was slightly relieved to realise I would be happy with any of them; I am obviously not too fussy where such things are concerned.

As they all drank more and the music got louder Mags and I became more adventurous. We sat on laps, and as instructed by Lisa we kissed some of the guys very open mouthed. They did then start groping and I had hands on my boobs, between my legs and on my silk covered bum. They felt lovely and I was becoming pleasantly aroused. We did the normal actions of having a guy undo our bras, but held them on our boobs so another could pull them off, We shared such experiences around so that they all got to do something including peeling our panties down and taking them off. As always, with an audience of any size being as good as naked in front of them thrilled me.

I had guys licking and sucking my nipples as other pawed me on my bum and my pussy. At one time I had four guys doing something to me and I felt epic. Smiling as I had two guys chewing my nipples I thought to myself 'I was obviously born to be a whore!'

Karl suddenly stood up and tapped on his glass. He went over to the iPod and turned it off.

"Ladies that was splendid thank you very much."

The rest of the guys clapped and cheered and few called out here here.

"We have come to what some consider to be the high point of the evening. Let me introduce each of you to your lovers. Giles meet Maggie." A tall thin quite good looking guy stepped forward and kissed Maggie.

"Hi Maggie, I'm pleased to meet you" he said in a rather plummy voice.

"Yes I can feel that" Maggie replied making the other guys laugh and shout ribald comments as they saw where she had her hand.

"And Cat, may I introduce you to Simon."

"Hello Cat" one of the youngest guys there said standing up and walking over to where Maggie and I were standing in just our stockings and high heels. He slid his arm round me and kissed me fully on my lips. I kissed him back. It went on and on and I could hear the audience sighing and making noises that sounded mainly appreciative. I opened my eyes and saw that Maggie and Giles had sat on one of the sofas and she had undone his shirt. His hands were all over her great tits and seeing that as I was kissed, as my boobs were caressed and as Simon's hard on pressed into me excited me.

I broke the kiss and whispered stand still and close your eyes. I undid his shirt. I pulled it out of his trousers. I fumbled with his belt and zip and removed his trousers. Kneeling down I put his feet one by one onto my upper legs and removed his black, what seemed like, silk socks. He looked good in just his grey CKs as my twenty three year old son calls such underpants. His cock was rearing right up the middle of them and was stretching the elastic waist band. As I ran my fingertips up its impressive length I realised the reason why he may well have 'volunteered to have sex in front of the others; he had a huge cock!

To more applause, shouts and a few 'fuck mes' I slid his CKs down and released his cock. It was long and thick and bigger than any that I had been with before, but then I have only been with six!

Glancing over to Mags and Giles I saw that he was on top of her presumably about to fuck her so I thought we should get a move on.

Still kneeling I deftly put the condom into my mouth, hoping no one would see that. Then just as Lisa had taught me using a banana and as I had practised on both that fruit and a cucumber, which was nearer the size of Simon, I took his cock into my mouth and applied the rubber. Removing his cock from my mouth I was greeted by more cheers as they saw what I had done.

"Oh well done Cat" Simon said. "Now let's put it to good use."

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me crushing my stomach against his condom covered cock. In just my white sussie belt, stockings and heels he pulled me over to the big sofa. I saw that Maggie and Giles were already having sex. She was lying on the floor on a pile of cushions pulled from the chairs. He was between her legs that were wrapped round his waist and he was plunging in and out of her. It was a very, very horny sight.

I went to lie down the, but Simon caught my arm and said. "No Cat, like this." He pushed me towards the arm of the large sofa indicating for me to lean on it with my back to him. The sofa was side on to the crowd and to Maggie and Giles who were making lots of noise yet despite that I could hear the sensual sound of his cock squelching up and down and the occasional slap of his balls against her bum. That really was a horny sound.

Supporting myself with my arms and bending near to ninety degrees at my waist I stuck my bum out and opened my legs. Staring at the crowd and occasionally meeting Maggie's eyes who smiled encouragingly it suddenly hit me. It wasn't that I was about to be fucked by a young guy, not that I was about to have sex in front of an audience nor that I was about to become, in effect, a whore. No it wasn't any of those that suddenly hit me. What slammed into me was that I was about to commit adultery. I had only ever done that with one other man some six years ago and here I was about to do it again. Although it slammed into my mind, it didn't oddly enough concern me. Illogically I didn't look on what I was about to do as adultery, it was something I couldn't define, explain or understand.

I felt Simon's hands on my hips. He rested his cock up the opened length of the crease of my bum and whispered. "Ok Cat?"

"Yes Simon" I replied hearing Maggie grunt and moan and Giles groan.

"I'm cumming."

I looked over at them and the expression on Maggie's face and the sight of the pair of them enjoying a mutual orgasm was so sexy I nearly started to cum myself. I knew then that I wouldn't be nervous or inhibited when Giles fucked me and that I wouldn't tighten up. In fact as I felt his cock nuzzling my lips and my gaze caught the audiences' eyes I knew that I would have an almighty orgasm.

As my young stud fucked me from behind I kept my eyes open. I didn't want to miss anything. I would hold someone's gaze, smile and watch him nod or wink then move onto another gaze. The looks in their eyes as they ogled me really was so stimulating. But then equally so was seeing Maggie now standing off to one side with Gile's arm round her waist. He had softened of course, but I saw with a surge of excitement that he was by no means totally soft; god I had forgotten the powers of young men.

Simon was fucking me with long, deep, slow thrusts that took his thick cock far inside me and then nearly out. He was holding my hips and standing up fairly straight or even leaning back slightly. I couldn't quite make out what was giving me more excitement and pleasure, him fucking me, the men looking at me or the sight of Maggie looking on approvingly, her big tits now being cupped by one of the guys.

"I'm very near Cat"

Simon groaned.

"Good so am I" I grunted emotionally letting go and receiving the flood of feelings welling up in me as my orgasm exploded.

"Oh yes, yes, yes Simon" I moaned as I fell forward almost pushing his cock out. I squashed my tits against the arm of the sofa and clung to that as he continued surging in and out and then stopping and holding it deep in me as I felt him cum. It felt incredible.

"Oh Cat that was fantastic" he grunted falling onto my back.

He pushed himself off pulling his cock out with a squelch as we stood up.

"That was lovely" he said graciously taking me in his arms and kissing me. Maggie and Giles came over to us as all the other guys cheered and clapped; I felt like bowing.

"Well done Cat" Giles said holding my shoulders and pecking me on the cheek. Simon did the same with Maggie. She then turned to me.

"Okay luv?" She asked smiling.

"Yes Mags it was fine thanks."

She moved closer whispering. Want to swap?"

"Do you?"

"Why not?"

"True in for a penny and all that."

She looked right into my eyes as if trying to make her mind up about something, then whispered so no one would hear. "They might need some help getting it up again."

"What?"

"This darling" she croaked taking me into her arms and crushing my respectable sized boobs against her lovely monsters. Before I could say anything or object she kissed me, deep and long and crushed our tits together.

*

Lisa rang around lunchtime the next day.

"I hear it went well."

"Yes I think so."

"And you enjoyed it?"

"I did yes."

"The sex or what?"

"Both, I loved being had in front of them, but then I knew I would."

"And Maggie?"

"How do you mean?" I asked wondering just what Mags or Karl may have said.

"You enjoyed working with her and watching her get it?"

"Yes I did very much" feeling relieved that she didn't ask too much.

"Are you free this Friday?"

"Yes Richard is coming back from LA overnight.

"Want a gig?"

"Yes, why not?"

"Just one thing."

"And that is."

"It's a lessy job and Karl wants you and me."

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,813 Followers
12