All Comments on 'Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 05'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
hotter on 2nd read through.

the google chats were a little hard to follow for me (an old codger)

but second read thru really enjoyed

I really like these characters and story line.

I already sent you an email yesterday with some ideas (the one about the trip to some tropical locale for a couple weeks to do some photo / video shoots) WITHOUT husband...only her studs.

Mili is a fascinating character. As she's already done a sex act with her photographer "off camera" I will recommend more of this - with additional characters. (I know this is counter to the story title).

Cast of characters development?

The firefighter guy. Maybe make him a 'good guy'. (not so good that he won't get rough and forceful...but when he smacks her face dizzy it's for "the show") Maybe he is doing this work to get money because his kid is sick or has a disease and needs treatment. Mili could develop true admiration for him (not just his tool). Maybe some dinner dates...and well, since they are already 'doing it' on camera....some over nights.

The obnoxious guy. "bad guy". Could develop into a rich, loathsome antagonist. If mili discovers his humiliation and abuse to be maddingly arousing (and although she hates herself for it....addicting so that she achieves certain orgasmic highs only through his brutal acts upon her). Unlike good guy, he enjoys, relishes the pain and injury he inflicts on mili. Off camera scenes could include travel together to an adult convention. And when he over powers her in their suite each night...Mili truly feels she is cheating on husband.

Bigger players enter the equation? Her photographer / business manager has been a real nice guy / friend to Mili. What if a syndicate were to buy her contract? A group with criminal ties, even human trafficking? This would be a significant tension / dramatic shift. What if these men weren't so gentle or caring for mili after work sessions. What if these men, dark and violent to the core, let loose their personal demons upon Mili's tender flesh?

Husband and Mili have mild drama, usually based on her public photo releases.

My view is that cuckwork should never feel 'safe' or in the comfort zone. stress, suspense should be ratcheted to nervous levels. Hope for more of super hot sex scenes with Mili. And increasing ferocity and tense plot developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the series

I like to see the character development. And it's interesting to see the perspective of planning out the website and how the different "plots" work out. I don't know anything about lenses and such, but I can understand the descriptions of camera positions and stills vs video motion. Not crazy about Dave's character: he charges in in one episode and then is laid back in another. Regarding the guy's comment that all Indian husbands are cuckolds and Indian wives are whores... no. Anglos like myself don't feel that way. I like the contrast between the innate modesty of the "old country" and the more open acceptance of seeing skin in the U.S. And it's much like my area of the country, which is all about modesty 99% of the time. Southern belles are permitted to show skin at the pool, but even sundresses are looked at with some dismay, believe it or not. I understand the feeling of excitement with Mahinder, enjoying seeing the reality of others appreciating his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep on going

it's a hot story and let the none reader think what they want. 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a really good story.

I like how the husband is into it, maybe he and Mili should have a threesome with Dave.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Tedious Shadow wrote a ass kissing essay, so this must be a cuck story. Easy *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous