All Comments on 'Mina'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPLEASE CONTINUE

Wow, just wow. It has me so intrigued. Please write a chapter every day. Please, please, please, please, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Now how did she get pregnant?! OMG!!! How are they gonna rise a child? Are you kidding me? He is going nowhere in his life and hers just started but they should still keep the baby! At least thet have his mom for help with this whole thing. Totally loved this!! Can't wait for the next installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not your usual...

This isn't along the lines of your usual work...still trying to figure out what that means.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
wow...

... a real story with a plot!

Let's see more!

stormyrosesstormyrosesover 17 years ago
Great stuff

I'm really enjoying this. I hope you keep writing - soon!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Gripping...

Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHOA!

I would love to see an update for the future as well. The building up is good. Will you update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Story

I love your stories alot. There should be more black woman and white man stories in this category because there simply aren't enough. I honestly love interacially dating adn think everyone should try it at least once. Anyway, great story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great out of all the white boys she had to land

a bloody reject. For a very smart girl she is very dumb. The boyfriend is trash as is his entire family. Now she's preggars. Way to go. Hope her mom kills her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great stuff!

Love it! It's a real story-- no just some of the stereotypical trash that's usually posted here. Kudos!

nieniernienierover 14 years ago
OMG!!!!

I was so hoping that she would not get pregnant. Damn! Damn! Damn! What the hell they going to do? Mina has been a good girl all this time. I think it was that last time they were upstairs and he was high and she asked him for it harder. I think my heart sunk more then Mina's when she said it was blue.

DAMN!!!

Good story loving it.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Loving It

Good starting point...

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Pregnancy almost required, unfortunately.

The story has started well, but, I have to say...in so many of these "love" stories an accidental pregnancy is central to the plot that it could almost be made a requirement. However, the writing is good enough that despite the cliche' plot device I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start!

While pregnancy may seem the overdone 'glitch' to the high-school sweethearts story, think about just how true to life it is and just how very, very very, often it happens. It happened with my mother and father, and countless other friends and family members that I know of. So, I don't know. That said, I think the interesting dynamic is the difference in their...well, I won't say intellect, because formal schooling doesn't necessarily dictate this, but let's say the difference in their academic goals. Also, there is definitely a difference in their lifestyles overall, being that he smokes and sells weed. So, while a baby, the biggest responsibility you can have, is definitely an issue, they already have some major issues to deal with for which resolutions may be more pressing than a pregnancy. After all, the child will be affected by these issues as well.

mitchawamitchawaover 9 years ago
Characters

In only a few words you have made your characters with their strengths and weaknesses come alive. The mismatch of characters adds an extra dimension to the story. The plot seems clear, but I'm expecting some twists and turns. The dialogue and body language is unusual in a short story such as this. The ending of this part of the story is very good. The lack of a meaningful sex scene is my only objection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous