Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindlover
mindlover
13 Followers

“Touch yourself,” you command, your voice has gotten husky.

I stroke my middle finger over my clit and swirl it around, creating small circles. I throw my head back and stroke over my bare lips, the slight tingling sensation sending ripples of pleasure down my spine.

“Tell me how it feels.”

A blush creeps up my chest and you watch as it spreads to my cheeks. I meet your eyes, “Dirty.”

“Dirty,” you question. “How?” A slight devil of a smile flits across you mouth. You know where I’m heading but you want me to say it.

“Yah,” I stroke again and you can hear the catch in my throat. I spread my legs wider and allow my fingers full access, slipping between my folds. You watch as my painted nails disappear inside me. I look back up and notice your cock is hard again, then catch your eyes. “It makes me feel vulnerable… and like I’m your dirty little slut. And, it feels so good.” I sigh. “I’m so sensitive and I can’t wait to feel you against me.” I slip a glistening finger out and watch your eyes darken when I slide it in again.

You walk over to the bed and reach for my hand. I place it in yours and you bring it to your mouth, sucking my wet fingers. The feel of your tongue has my nipples hardening into rock hard pebbles. You slip one tie from around your neck, wrapping the silk around my wrist a couple of times; you tie it to the bed. My arm is stretched out over my head and I wouldn’t be able to touch them together once they’re both tied. You crawl over the bed, stopping in the middle to tug my hips down and slide me down so that my head and shoulder are resting on the pillows. Then you stand and tie my other wrist. I test the resistance and find that you’ve done a very good job. There’s no way that I’m getting out of it without your help. I’m like a sacrifice to your pleasure and I feel a thrill of desire knowing that I’m at your mercy. You can be cruel or kind and I’d be unable to stop you. You get on the bed and straddle my waist. I notice how the red of the last tie compliments your skin so nicely.

“We’re going to play a game,” you say. I love the commanding tone in your voice and I arch up so that I can rub your thighs and balls against my stomach. “Pay attention,” you demand. “I’m going to blindfold you and since your smooth pussy is so sensitive, we’ll see if you can guess what I’m rubbing on you.” You quickly slip the strip over my eyes and tie a knot at the back of my head. My body quickly adjusts to the loss of my deprived senses and increases the sensitivity of my nerves and hearing.

“Spread your thighs and leave them that way.”

I feel the weight of your body leave mine and I moan a little, opening my legs as you’ve commanded. I hear you pad across the room and I try to follow you with my head. The sound of the closet opens then closes. I hear you move to the dresser and take something out of it. Again, you approach and I hold my breath in anticipation. You set the items you’ve gathered on the bed and move away again. I moan at the loss but quickly silence when I hear you leave the room. Straining my senses, I hear you close the fridge and then a cupboard door bangs shut. Again, I hear your steps as you come back to the room. I feel the weight of the new items as you place them with the others. Sitting between my thighs, you gently run your fingers up my calves and slowly along the inside of my thighs then over my hairless pussy lips. I moan and arch up to meet you, craving a deeper caress.

“What am I touching you with, slut?” You run the backs of your fingers across me again, feeling the moisture that’s beginning to seep out.

“You’re fingers?”

You part my lips and slip deep. “That’s my good girl.” I arch against you, trying desperately to take you deeper.

“Please…”

“Please what, baby?”

“Please fuck me.”

You laugh softly. “Not yet. We’re not done with the game and I want you to beg me.”

You press deep again. “Ahhh.”

I hear the clink of what sounds like glass striking glass and then the cold, wet touch of an ice cube. You rub it against my labia, stroking downward towards my hole. I gasp and try to pull away. My overheated skin registers the cold quickly but then adjusts and I feel the numbing wetness as you slip it inside me.

“What’s inside you?”

“Ice.”

“What’s it feel like?”

“Cold.”

You laugh and pull it out again. I hear the piece clink as it hits the bowl.

I hear the sound of a lid being popped open, then the feel of something greasy as you smooth it over my lips. I feel the bed rock and then your shoulders as you resettle between my thighs; your warm breath as you blow against my flesh.

“Oh god,” I cry as my skin heats up.

“What is it, baby?” The sound of your voice drifts at me from between my legs and I adjust my head towards it.

“I… I don’t know.”

“Sure you do.” You blow again.

My skin heats up again and I think,what do we own that would create this sensation? Then it comes.

“Our cinnamon massage oil?”

“You’re such a good girl.” You lean in and lick my lips, the taste of cinnamon transferring to your tongue. I long to be able to reach down and hold your head to my pussy, demand that you eat me. Instead, I have to settle for arching my hips against your mouth. Laughing, you pull away.

“We’re not done yet.” I feel something incredibly soft run along my thigh and then stroke against my heated cunt.

“Oh… that’s nice.”

You stroke me again.

“Like that, do ya? What is it?” I hum in the back of my throat as you continue to stroke me. I think…can’t be from the fridge… that was the ice. Closet or dresser??

“A blanket?”

“Close enough, sweetie. It’s my fleece jacket.” You stroke me again. I moan.

“Please, Dakota. I want to feel you inside me. Please…”

“One more, baby. Then we can talk about it.”

I whimper. I don’t want to talk about it. I just want you to fuck me!! But, I keep my mouth shut. This is your game… your night.

Then sticky… and warm… I have no idea. It’s thick… then I catch the smell.

“Honey…” I sigh.

“Hmmm…” you agree and then settle between my legs. Pulling my legs over your shoulders, you put hands under my hips and lift my pussy to your mouth. And then,thank you, Jesus, begin to eat and lick the honey off of me. I tug against the rope. “Oh god, Dakota. YES!” You dip your tongue into me and I arch against you. You wrap an arm around my leg and using your fingers, open me… giving yourself access to my sensitive clit.

I feel an orgasm building and suspect you sense it, too, because you slip two fingers into me, stretching me, enjoying the pulses that my muscles are making.

“Please, Dakota… please, I want you. I need to feel you inside me!”

“Patience, girl, I want to taste you as you cum on my tongue.” That said, you stroke faster over my click, flicking and nibbling and just as my body tenses and I cry out in pleasure, you thrust your tongue deep inside me.

My orgasm hasn’t subsided when you kneel and use your hands to spread my knees wide apart and in one stroke thrust completely inside me.

I arch my upper body off the bed and cry out again. The feel of you so large and deep inside me is almost too much. My sensitive folds clamp around you and pulse.

“Oh, baby… that feels so good.” You stroke deep again. “Your wonderfully soft skin feels so sweet against my cock. I want you to always shave for me.” You thrust in such a way that your balls rub against my lifted ass. “And your ass…mmmm… I can’t wait to thrust my dick up your ass.”

I whimper… the sensations so good; I want to cry for the pleasure it. You hold my legs open and slowly pull out and then sink back in. I want to thrust with you, force you to fuck me harder but I’m at your mercy. I can’t move my tied arms and you’re holding my legs… giving yourself total control. Blinded, I’m bond by my sense of touch and it’s rocking my world.

“You like it when I fuck you, don’t you?”

“Oh yah… please…” it’s barely a sigh.

“You’re my little whore, aren’t you? My little slut?”

“Yah…”

“To fuck as I please…” Your thrusts are getting harder, deeper. You’re touching my womb and part of me wants to pull away… but your strokes feel too good… it hurts too good.

“I’m going to cum so deep inside you… you’ll be wet for days with the flood that I’m going to leave behind.”

You release my legs.

“Wrap your legs around me, baby… and hold on. You’re going to get the fuck of you life.” Then you proceed to rock my world. I can’t get enough of you. My body pulling you back in as you slide out, stroking you, tightening around you.

The orgasm that slams through my body is unexpected and jerks my body off the bed. My legs squeeze your waist and I scream. I can’t help it. It’s all too good. Just as my contractions begin to end, you thrust hard and deep and I feel you cum inside me, soaking me.

I laugh a little at the release… the intensity almost too much to bear. My body and clit are so sensitive. You groan and lay on top of me. I wish that my hands were free so that I could stroke you back… feel the sweat cooling on your skin. I wish I could see but revel in the smell of the two of us. I turn my head and kiss your temple; and let out an incredible laugh.

“Holy shit,” I laugh. “That was WAY too amazing.”

You smile, but I don’t see it and lift your head.

“Give me a minute,” you say.

I laugh again. “You can have ten.”

Pulling out and lifting off me, I feel the rush of cool air as it caresses my hot, sweaty skin, my sticky pussy lips. My nipples harden with the breeze. You reach up and untie my wrists, taking each in your hand and soothing the slight redness from my tugging. Then, kissing the insides, you head to the bathroom and run warm water on a washcloth. While you’re doing that, I remove the blindfold and run my hands through my fuck-tangled hair. Though it was amazing, it’s nice to have my sight back again and I glance around the room, re-familiarizing myself with my surroundings. I watch as you walk back into the bedroom.

“Spread your legs.”

By now, nothing surprises me and I’ve lost all inhibitions, so I widely spread my thighs. Kneeling on the bed again, you run the cloth over me. I like the feel of the warmth and roughness of the cloth. You spread my lips and wipe between the folds. I hum in the back of my throat.

We lay on the bed for a bit, our legs entwined. I love the feel of your fingertips as they lightly stroke my back, down my hip and over my ass, between the crack of my ass and back up my spine. Over and over… I sigh. You kiss my forehead.

“One more hole and then I’ve claimed all of you.”

Anticipation and nervousness builds inside me.

“Roll over, baby.”

I roll to my stomach and turn my face so that I’m resting my head on my hands. You straddle my hips and massage my body, rubbing deeply where you know I like it most and gently where you know it’ll cause chills to race across my skin. You rub my thighs, reaching high up and squeezing the soreness out of my muscles from being held out so widely for you. You kiss down my back, licking my spine, biting my ass. I moan and dig my fingers into the covers.

“Spread your legs.”

I open for you and you slip your fingers inside me, stroking, arousing. Getting your finger wet, you transfer the tip into my ass.

“Oh, baby, you’re so tight. I’ll be gentle,” you promise. You stroke a little deeper and caress in an attempt to get me to relax my ring of muscles. I feel your kisses across my lower back.

I sigh. It feels much different then I’d thought and as I relax I begin to enjoy the sensation.

You reach over and open your nightstand, pulling out the KY we have but rarely need to use.

“Get on your knees, baby.”

I do as told and then gasp when you spread my folds and slip your tongue between my thighs. You stroke and eat me until I’m moaning and rocking back, begging for more with my body movements.

You kneel behind me and I feel the coldness of the KY as you smooth it over my hole. Sliding into my pussy, you stroke in and out a couple of times, getting yourself thoroughly wet.

“Bear down, my love.”

Moisture builds inside me at the nickname. I feel a pressure as you inch into me.

I pant and try to relax.

“Hmmm… that’s it, baby. Oh god, you’re so tight. I’m not going to be able to last. That’s it, girl, keep bearing down. Oh, you’re so sweet. I love the sight of your tight, little ass as it stretches around my cock.” I listen to you, aroused and dazed and I envision what you’re seeing.

I feel you slowly push in and then slowly pull out… gaining ground in small increments. You watch as your cock disappears in my ass, feeling the clamp of my muscles surrounding you, how you stretch my tight, tight hole. After you’d pressed your head into my depths, I felt no pain, just a curious tightness… a fullness… as my body adjusts to the feel of you. Finally, I feel your balls against my smooth pussy.

“Are you all the way in?” I’m surprised; I didn’t think that I’d be able to take you.

“Oh yah, baby… I’m deep inside your ass.”

You pull out, push in, out and in again, gradually thrusting harder and deeper. You grip my hips hard and pull me back against you. With your guidance and encouragement I begin meeting you thrust for thrust. You praise me, stroking your hand over my back, through my hair. I can feel your body tighten and know that you’re about ready to explode. I reach my hand between my thighs and caress your balls, lightly squeezing. It drives you over the edge and I feel the hot slipperiness of you as dump your final load deep inside me.

***

Sometime during the night I drift to the surface of my dreams to feel your body curled around mine and the feel of your hand as it slides over my tummy and up to cup my breast. I rock my hips back against you as a sign of my pleasure. Your hand between my shoulder blades pushes me forward. You slip a knee between my thighs and I feel your erection press against my ass.

“You’re kidding, right?” I laugh softly.

“Are you sore?”

“A little.”

You lift my knee and press slowly into me. “One more time, baby. You can take it one more time.” Your finger slips between my parted thighs, stroking my softness, then rubbing my clit.

I hiss a breath between my teeth.

“Are you sensitive?”

“Ah – huh…” but I’m breathless now and my folds are wet and slippery, accepting you into my body with ease. You move your finger in fast, little circles, lightly, barely touching me. “Yah,” I plead.

“I wanted to wake you and remind you that you’re mine,” you whisper hotly into my ear. You press into me again… deep.

I gasp. “Always,” I whisper back.

“Mine.”

mindlover
mindlover
13 Followers
12