Mirabelle and Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of women rode around us slowly and started to ooh and ah about my car which I thought odd. Usually it's the guys who want to take a closer look. Mira, keeping her back towards the car to hide her soaking wet skirt started casually chatting away about my classic Triumph and how much fun it was to cruise around in.

One of the women introduced herself to Mira telling her she was into older British roadsters as the others made their way around the car and then off to join the rest of the group. I was staring out at the ocean when she stopped suddenly and said "oh my." I knew without looking what had happened. I knew I couldn't just ignore the situation so sucking up some courage I turned towards her and boldly held out my hand to introduce myself.

"Hello – Aaron" I offered.

"Hello Aaron – I'm Brenda and very glad to make your acquaintance" she smiled looking me up and down, resting on my pants and then back up to make searing eye contact.

She quietly said 'holy mother' and went back to chatting with Mirabelle. I quickly excused myself and strolled off towards the trees where the beginning of a path was evident. Brenda was a good looking woman – pretty in a classic well-coiffed and well healed sort of way. Her dirty blonde hair was tied back in a sporty pony tail with ice blue eyes and a really beautiful face with a perfect toothy white smile. I watched Mira and Brenda talk animatedly from a distance and admired the muscled tone of her body. Nice heart-shaped ass, medium perky breasts, long muscled legs and a flat belly... hmmm ... I couldn't hear the conversation but was brought out of my trance as Mira and Brenda snatched some paper and a pen out of Mira's purse and exchanged some information.

After a few moments of more chatting they hugged and I do mean hugged, with breasts mashed together and their bellies touching. They broke it off and with a quick mutual kiss on the cheek, started towards me, waving and smiling goodbye to her new friend. As she caught up to me she looked down and put on a funny pouting face. My erection had subsided a bit and the breeze had dried my own wet spot to a round stain. The dry cleaner is going to have a field day with that one I thought. I took her hand in mine and led her up the trail.

"Don't think that you're going to get away without a punishment just because you put on that g-rated show" I laughed. She giggled and replied "I wouldn't dream of denying you your fun sir."

We walked along the trail for 10 minutes and found the place I was looking for. A small side trail led to the bluff where it dove into a small copse of trees. I remembered this spot from years before but that's another story. We came down to a small clearing - a tiny amphitheater of trees with the opening out to the ocean and the town to the south and below us. A small four-person picnic bench was in the middle of the clearing making for a perfect secluded spot.

"Oh honey, this is beautiful!" Mira exclaimed.

"And useful too" I grinned.

Mira needed no encouragement. She looked at me and without breaking eye contact reached down for the hem of her skirt and lifted the garment up over her head. She then reached behind her neck and untied the bow that held that overwrought bikini top up and in a second she was glistening in the sunshine naked. "Time for my punishment?" she grinned as she turned around, leaned over the picnic table and spread her legs as wide as she could while arching her ass up giving me an unbelievable view of one hot and very naughty woman.

I was out of my clothes in a flash and came up behind her, nestling my instantly renewed cock between her beautiful big smooth cheeks. I opened my palm and smacked her right cheek hard. She lurched and not knowing what to expect from me doing this to her, was thrilled when I felt her push back against my hand that was resting on her ass.

"I've been bad haven't I?" she asked.

"Yes baby – very bad. From flashing that magnificent chest at those poor riders, to making that woman at the restaurant almost keel over from embarrassment, ruining my pants, and that hot Brenda that you put that show on for me with that hug... you need a good spanking" I said as I smacked her ass hard, quietly chuckling.

"Ohhhhh honey, if you're going to spank me you better fuck me too!" she growled as she pushed back against me harder and then started to grind into me.

I pushed her back down onto the table, grabbed my cock with the second of lost contact and basely skewered her in one big thrust. Mira growled like a mama lion and pushed back against me impaling herself right up to her cervix. I reached back and brought my hand down to her ass again and she just purred.

I was overcome with sensory desires so with the sarcastic comment "that's enough punishment for now" I grabbed her hips and ever so slowly withdrew from her hot wet pussy until just the tip of my cock was splitting her lips. Then just as slowly I slid back into Mira's cave until I bottomed out again. I did this over and over again, feeling every millimeter of her vagina sucking me in and slowly releasing me, grinding my hips in circles to touch every part of her womb and then slowly sliding back out,. I was watching my cock slide out of her, shiny and dripping in her sweet juices, until she turned her head back and said in a pleading little girl voice "I thought you said my punishment was over!"

I slid back into her waiting body and reached up, took a massive breast in one hand and pinched her nipple until she gasped. "Honey that hurts..." she whimpered. I let up a little. "No... don't let go baby – I meant it hurts so good..." she mewed as she pushed back into me. I withdrew a little, pinched her nipple harder and slammed into her as hard and as deep as possible. At the same time I slid my finger right up her adorable puckered asshole. Mira exploded – her pussy squeezing my cock like a wet warm velvet vice and her juices literally squirting out, soaking my balls and thighs. She came violently with a force that had her collapsed face down and shaking on the table. I released her breast and leaned back and started slamming into her at a frantic pace, listening to the sounds of her stretched and soaking pussy slurping around my pole.

Just then I nearly jumped out of my skin just like a damned cartoon. A voice came over my shoulder right next to my ear. "Fuck her harder – come on – fuck that beautiful woman like you mean it! You can do better than that can't you?"

To be continued in Part VII

12