My Christmas Gift From Helen

Story Info
Sexy wife gives Husband an early Christmas present.
2.6k words
3.57
31.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

Now for the past 25 years I've never had a problem choosing Christmas presents for my wife Helen, clothes, chocolates, perfume, even lingerie have always been well received.

However, Helen always complained that she never knew what to buy me. I always told her that being married to such a wonderful woman was the best present I could ever hope to have.

This year proved to be very different. I noticed that I never heard the usual "I don't know what to get you for Christmas" line from Helen.

Helen works part-time and has Mondays and Tuesdays off work. As usual I was at work on Monday 17th December when my phone buzzed. I saw it was a message "Meet me tonight at the Royal Victoria Hotel, bar, 7.30, Glass of White Wine. The kids are stopping over at my mums, and I've got you an early Christmas present."

I work late on Mondays, so it was 6pm when I got home. The house was empty so clearly Helen was already at the hotel, hopefully getting herself dressed in some sexy lingerie in one of the rooms. She had timed things perfectly as I was able to grab a shower, slip into some smart causal clothes and grab a taxi to the hotel.

I was really looking forward to being able to make love to her without having to worry about the kids walking in us or disturbing them and was convinced that a passionate hotel room romp was my early present.

With it being the Monday before Christmas, the hotel bar was quiet, the lull before mad Friday. There were just a couple of businessmen who looked about my age and 2 younger lads, I assumed that they were probably tradesman working in town, but they were dressed smartly in shirts so were probably planning on trying to pull some local girls later. I'm sure they looked in my direction and smiled as I walked in.

There was no sign of the person I really wanted to see but remembering the message that I received earlier Helen clearly intended me to arrive first. So as instructed I got our drinks in and then sat down, after a few moments a hand touched my shoulder, it was Helen.

She looked stunning dressed in a glittery black skirt, red sheer blouse under which her black lace bra was clearly visible, black tights (or as I was hoping for stockings) and her Christian Louboutin heels. I recognised the skirt but not the blouse, which was open sufficiently to show off her cleavage and with it being effectively see through it was a much more daring outfit than what she would usually wear.

Helen's face was perfectly made up, it was clear that she had spent a considerable amount of time getting ready for tonight. I also noticed that she didn't have a coat or a jacket so clearly she wasn't planning on leaving the hotel.

With her being stood next to me I was able to put my arm around her thighs and felt the familiar feel of stocking tops and a suspender belt. It certainly was turning out to be a fantastic Christmas present.

Her brown hair flowed over her shoulders. "Shhh" she said as she sat opposite. "I have arranged an early Christmas present, something you have always wanted".

"Wow!" I replied, "You look amazing."

"Thanks for the compliment, it certainly was a treat to have time to get ready in peace. I hope you like the outfit. I thought black, red and glitter was perfect for Christmas."

Helen replied, at the same time she crossed her legs causing her skirt to ride up and show a hint of her stocking tops.

My eyes were transfixed on her sexy legs, "I see you've dressed to impress."

Smiling back at me Helen purred, "I thought me in stockings would be exactly what you would want in your Christmas stocking."

She continued smiling at me, while taking a large swig of her wine. We have rarely discussed sexual fantasies but once before we had kids we were on holiday and she got chatted up by a stranger while I was in a big queue at the bar, the stranger disappeared when I got back but we has amazing sex that night and in the heat of the moment I let slip that one of my fantasies would be to watch her in a threesome.

I questioned her, "So what is it you've got me for Christmas then?"

She sat without a flicker and drained her wine glass, her beautiful blue eyes twinkled "I will explain later, but for now just follow me."

I got up and followed her out of the bar towards the lifts, I could tell that Helen had attracted the attention of all the men in the bar and I bet they would all have swapped places with me in a heartbeat.

Helen called the lift and held my hand as we waited for the lift which seemed to take forever. When it arrived I was glad to see it was empty, Helen pressed the button for floor 3 and as the doors closed I pulled her close and she put her arms around my neck and looked me straight in the eye.

"As you've been such a good boy this year Santa has arranged a special present for you, but it does involve me being a little bit naughty." Giggled Helen with a wicked grin on her face.

The lift pinged and the doors opened, Helen lead me by the hand down the corridor and into Room 334. As well as preparing herself Helen had also spent some time getting the room ready, the mood lighting was on with some soft background music playing but what leapt out at me was the fact that there was a chair on the far side of the bed.

Leading me round to the chair Helen put her hand on my shoulders and told me to "Sit down and enjoy the show."

Helen picked up her phone and dialled a number, whoever was on the other end didn't take long to answer the phone. All Helen said was, "Room 334."

She came over to me and gave me a full-on kiss. She smelt as good as she looked. A knock at the door signalled her to break away.

"No speaking from now on." Where the final words directed to me by my wife for some time.

As she opened the door two guys entered and nodded in my direction. One was tall, slim with short blonde hair while the other was my height and had a distinct Mediterranean look about him. I recognised them from the bar earlier, it made sense why they were grinning at my now. They were both young enough for Helen to be their mother.

She stood sandwiched between them as their hands began to roam over her body and through her hair. Clearly, they were very interested in an older woman.

Helen turned to face the taller man who pulled her close, she put her arms around his neck and their lips meet and they began to kiss. At the same time the other man unbuttoned his shirt.

After a few minutes the kissing stopped and Helen was turned round to face the other bloke, her hands began to explore his naked torso while her held her head and kissed her passionately.

When they both came up for air, she was turned again the face the taller man, Helen reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. She was soon stood between 2 topless hunks who now decided it was time to even things up and unbuttoned her blouse exposing her breasts encased in her bra. I sat watching her becoming engrossed in the attention she was getting. Her breathing deep and forceful, and her eyes closed.

Next 4 hands moved to her skirt which was gently lowered to the floor. She stood a picture of sex in black lingerie with two strangers paying her undivided attention. A hand reached her behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, grabbing a strap each her bra was lifted upwards forcing her to raise her arms above her head.

The men kept her hands up while taking a breast each, her nipples looked rock hard and after having them played with for a few moments she gasped as she experienced having both nipples kissed at the same time for the first time in her life.

The taller guy turned her to face him and started kissing her and the other pulled away to undress. He was 'big' possibly some 8" and still growing. The guy kissing her turned her around to face the naked one.

She drew a sharp breath as she saw his manhood and he grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. Helen eagerly began massaging her new lover while the taller guy removed the rest of his clothes.

The taller guy moved towards her. Helen was now sandwiched between two naked men who smothered her body in kisses and explored her womanly curves with their hands. After a few minutes Helen grabbed their hands and laid on the bed, pulling the men towards her.

The taller guy took possession of her top half, lying beside her, kissing her and massaging her chest with his hands. The smaller positioned himself between her legs and began kissing her stocking tops.

Eventually he reached up gave her thong a tug. Helen then brought her legs together so he could easily remove her underwear, she even lifted her bum to make the task easier.

Once her thong was removed, I could see her slit glistening, clearly she was very turned on. He then began kissing along her legs until his head was between her legs.

I could tell he had begun to lick her as she arched her back and put her arms behind her head. They continued like this for a few minutes before the guys changed over.

It did not take long before the second guy licking her made her come. She gave out a loud groan of satisfaction.

The taller guy immediately climbed up her body and entered her without a pause. I heard my wife gasp as she enjoyed a huge cock inside her. He built a slow rhythm and fucked her sensuously while the other guy lay beside her running his hands all over her chest. Her hand reached out and grabbed his manhood.

After a good 10 minutes the guy pumping my wife, he withdrew and straddled Helen. The other guy lifted her up and rested her back on his knees so the taller guy who had just been inside her could guide his cock between her breasts. Helen instinctively used her hands to push her breasts around his cock and he started thrusting in-between her magnificent tits. It only took a few thrusts before he shot his load all over Helen's neck.

As he moved off her, Helen pushed the other guy onto his back and straddled him. Reaching down she directed his cock into her and began to move up and down. Her lover held her by the waist and matched her thrusting.

The other guy was now behind her and pulled her hair to the side so her could kiss her neck while at the same time reach round and play with her breasts. She looked amazing in her black stockings with two lovers making her the centre of attention.

My wife was absolutely loving the attention she was receiving, her breathing sounded amazing, and I was rock hard as I saw her start to shake as a massive orgasm swept over her. She gave me a look of pure sexual satisfaction before collapsing on top of her new lover.

Helen looked fucked as she lay between the two guys her pussy wide open after being filled with the biggest cock she had ever experienced. The only clothing, she had left on where her stockings, suspenders and heels. However, the guy she had just fucked hadn't come yet and I wondered what he would do next.

I didn't have long to wait before he pulled her onto all fours and entered her from behind. This time it was not sensuous but harsh and frantic. It was like a game of two halves in which the first half was Helen's turn to be seduced and now the second half was the lads turn to give her a good fucking. He pounded away at her with a frantic pace. She collapsed onto her shoulders.

The other guy now moved to her head. Lifting her by her hair he pushed his large manhood next to her mouth. I wondered what Helen would do next as although she loves to receive oral, she isn't a great fan at giving it out.

Helen grabbed the cock next yo her face and began the wank it, the tip was literally next to her mouth. All of a sudden her loved behind her gave her an extra firm thrust which forced her head forward. Her mouth came into contact with the cock in front of her and instinctively she took it into her mouth.

It looked amazing to she her red lips wrapped round an unfamiliar cock and I wondered if she would carry on?

However it seemed that the situation had got the better of her and she hesitantly accepted him and began to suck and wank his cock.

Helen was now spit roasted, literally being forcefully fucked at both ends. I could not believe the sight I saw next.

The guy in her mouth tensed which just gave Helen time to remove his cock from her mouth. She grabbed his cock with her hand and stroked it, which soon made him come. There seemed to be gallons as I saw it explode all over her face and run down her chin onto the bed. Once he had finished giving my wife a facial, he wiped himself clean on her neck and in her hair.

Throughout this the well-endowed bloke inside her had carried on regardless. Having satisfied one of her new lovers Helen now reached between her legs and grabbed her other lover's balls. This must have brought him close to the edge as without warning the guy fucking her pulled out and spun her around until she sat facing him. He wrapped her hair in his hand and held her head on the bed as he spat his load over her face and neck.

As she lay there covered in their cum, they both dressed and left without a word.

Helen gestured me over and as stood beside the bed released my throbbing cock. I climbed onto her and gave her another good fucking before adding my come to the mixture on her face.

I collapsed next to her, "Wow, what a present, I take it you enjoyed it as much as I did?"

Helen held me tight and replied, "Yes it was great fun but definitely a one-off. But I've certainly built up an appetite, fancy taking me out for dinner?"

"Only if you wear what you were earlier." I teased back.

"Go on then but I'll need a quick shower first." Responded Helen.

So Helen had a quick shower and we enjoyed a delicious meal followed by a few drinks. Helen certainly got plenty of admiring looks in her stunning outfit. It's certainly given me some ideas as to what to get her for next Christmas.

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers