Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Story Info
Bill's new condo comes with several perks.
1.6k words
4.1
52k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

The polished brass letters affixed to the letter box state William Ross. I signed my mortgage only yesterday and the association has already had the engraved name plate made and installed. The waiting list for these condominiums is long and distinguished not only because of the location but also because of the impeccable service they are known for. It isn't too often I expect to get my money's worth in today's world.

In the world of money, the Tanglewood condominiums represent those who are somewhat successful; not Trump but very comfortable. The Tanglewood board essentially makes sure that the potential residents are comfortably wealthy and free of attention grabbing noteworthy items such as felonies and posses the ability to be respectful and not an eccentric nuisance.

Tanglewood itself is quite old but everything has been restored and updated with all of the modern conveniences and technology. The movers were in full force moving all of my belongings into the new place. All of the heavy furniture items were put in place and assembled if necessary and the rest of the things such as pots and pans and linens or clothes were placed in the room they would be located for me to put away later. This is the task that provided the subject of my story.

My closet is approximately fourteen feet by fourteen feet. It has a space for everything. There is a shoe bay that will hold maybe twenty pairs of shoes. There is and area for about fifteen suits, there are drawers, shelves and a small changing area with small ornate chair. On the end with the changing area there is a large full length mirror with two 'wings' that are adjustable to allow a person to see their sides and back if necessary.

It was this mirror that I was adjusting that led me to my discovery. After hanging the last of my clothes I was looking at the large mirror and for no particular reason moving the 'wings' and looking at how it operated. I discovered that the side mirrors would fold flat against the center mirror. Each time I did it though, there was an audible 'click'. At first I thought it was the glass or metal frame rubbing against one another but found that there was a gap that would not allow the two to touch. With the mirrors folded flat against the center, I pressed them harder until I heard the click and held it with my hand. With my other hand I pulled the center mirror... and it opened.

The large center mirror swung open like a big door. I saw a person. I was obviously looking through a two way mirror. My heart skipped and my face grew warm with the thought of what was happening. I stepped over to the wall and turned off the light and closed the door. I didn't know if the person could detect the light but I'd hate to find out by having it brought to the attention of the association.

I was looking into the bedroom of my next door neighbor. I wondered if her closet across the room could look into the room of the person next to her. She was stunningly gorgeous. She began as a model and then went on to act in several films. I hadn't seen her recently though in film or the media. I'll call her Rachael. She was in her room putting away clothes and then she was gone. I waited for a while before closing my mirror and finishing the things I needed to get done. I only saw her for a few minutes that night.

I opened the mirror several times over the next couple months and would catch glimpses of her. Making her bed, putting away clothes I even caught her dressing once but actually opened it to see a wet towel on the bed and Rachael buttoning the last button on her shirt.

Finally I had a date with lady luck. I opened the mirror one evening on the weekend and pulled my little dressing chair over to get comfortable. Rachael soon came in and began to undress. While the world had seen a lot of Rachael, she never did any nude photos or movie scenes. I was now looking at Rachael fully nude not ten feet away from me. Her beauty was breathtaking. I felt myself growing hard at the sight of her and then she disappeared into the bathroom. I held my position. I didn't have anywhere to go or anything in particular to do so I had the luxury of time to wait on her.

Rachael came back out of the bathroom having obviously taken a shower. She wore a towel on her head but nothing covered her exquisite body. I watched Rachael rub lotion onto her body, paying special attention to her feet and then her hands. Rachael then turned to fully face the mirror. I could tell that she was looking at herself very closely. Her eyes darted from what I could guess to be her face to her shoulders and on down.

Rachael stood and went into her closet. I wondered if she was dressing. Rachael came back out with a bag and slid the chair closer the mirror. As I realized what was happening my cock grew to its full hardness and I felt like I was beginning to sweat. Rachael opened the bag and took out a tube of something. She was close enough to me that I could have reached out and touched her. I could have reached out and slid my fingers inside of her pussy had the mirror not been there. That's how close she was.

Rachael pulled her legs apart and looked at herself in the mirror. Her long slender fingers dropped to her crotch and caressed her smooth body. With one hand, she raised the tube and held out the other hand palm up to catch what she squeezed out. She rubbed the glistening gel between her legs until her body began to separate and then squeezed more of the intimate lotion into her hand before returning to her task.

Rachael drew her body open with her fingers and looked at it in the mirror. The gentle rubbing became more and more aggressive until her fingers were sliding inside, one and two at a time. Her eyes would close with pleasure and then open again trying to focus on her target. She reached into the bag and took out a fairly large cock shaped dildo or vibrator, I couldn't tell which it was. Rachael held the shaft straight up with one hand and squeezed lube over the head of it with the other. Her pussy was slightly loose and gaping open from the attention she gave it with her fingers. I became aware of my cock being painfully hard. I could feel it throbbing with every beat of my heart. I could take one step and be eating her pussy if it weren't for the mirror I thought. I stood and quickly undressed.

Rachael gently teased her opening with the head of the toy, each time pressing harder and harder. Her wet glistening body stretched to accommodate the girth of the object. Rachael bit at her lower lip in anticipation or pleasure. I couldn't hear but I could see her breathing becoming heavier.

It was in. Rachael slid the cock into her body slowly as one might eat chocolate very slowly to enjoy the full dynamics of the taste. She rotated the cock back and forth, slid it back and then would press it in deeper still. Rachael slid down in the chair and pulled her legs open further in anticipation of enjoying the full length of the shaft. And so she did. Rachael slid the full length of the cock into her body and then back out again. More gel was squirted onto the shaft and then it went right back in and all the way. Rachael fucked herself with the cock using a particular rhythm. Soon the fingers of the other hand went between her legs and targeted her clit. While one finger circled her pulsating love button, the other guided the motions of the shaft buried deep into her body.

My hand went to my own throbbing body and squeezed the head. Seminal fluid was leaking out. I rubbed the generous amount of fluid around the head of my cock and began stroking. Rachael's motions became more intense and her rhythm stuttered. My motions became more intense and my balls tightened. I was totally focused on Rachael's glistening pussy. I was imagining that it was me driving my cock into her beautiful body and pleasuring her. I could tell by the heaving of her chest that she was making noise but I heard nothing. Finally Rachael bit her lower lip and closed her eyes tightly. The motions concerning her pussy would become fast and furious and then nearly stop. She did this several times before I saw her head fall back and her hands slow to a stop.

When Rachael pulled the cock from her pussy, she was loose, wet and gaping. The sight of that was all I needed. My cock tightened and then released. My minds eye was superimposing my pulsating cock onto her. I was shooting my creamy load into Rachael's gaping pussy. I even imagined myself pulling it out of her and coming on her beautiful face. Loads of white cum spattering her beautiful red lips and dripping from her chin. In my mind I just fucked a beautiful movie star.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers