Mirror's Edge and Curves Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith gets paddled as a part of her training.
2.8k words
4.03
21.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith frantically scrambled down the air duct. The fact that her naked body was wet made this task considerably easier. She suspected that Mark was the one who had engineered her escape. She wondered what this guy was trying to do. She heard some more screeching, and saw one of the air duct doors opening. She quickly pushed her feet over the edge and dropped down onto the floor. Just ahead of her, and elevator opened. She darted inside and noticed that the top floor had already been selected for her. As the elevator began to rise, Faith's hand drifted down to her pussy. She was nervous, and this happened to be a nervous habit. She wasn't really trying to masturbate. She was just fingering her pussy to have something to do with her hands. The elevator door opened, and Mark was standing there watching Faith rub her clitoris with her index finger.

"Making yourself happy, Faith?"

Faith quickly moved her finger out of her pussy. She tried to cover herself as best as she could.

"Uncover yourself immediately, Faith. You won't get your modesty back for a long time. You have some training to complete first."

"What the hell are you talking about? Why did you arrest me, and then help me escape?"

"The answer to your second question is threefold. First, I had to get you into the upper floor of this building without anyone else knowing about it. Having you escape from custody was the only way to do that. Nobody else in this building knows where you are. I froze the security cameras just long enough for you to make it up here. Second, I wanted to watch how you handled this situation. Third, I wanted to completely humiliate you and leave you hopeless so that I can improve you. Now, as to your first question, I am going to train you to be a better runner."

"But you're with the government!" Faith interrupted.

"Officially I am, but I am also working against this very same government. I am not associated with you runners, but I am associated with people who have interests similar to those of you runners. I am a mole within the secret police, but you runners also have a mole. I don't know who it is, but this is the reason why you saw your observation post empty. They were compromised, and my coworkers dealt with them. I want you to work for me now. I need better intel to conduct my operations, and you would be a valuable asset in obtaining needed intel. I have studied this Project Icarus that has been used to kill off many of your fellow runners. I know where you are weak, and I will work to correct those deficiencies so that you can overcome the challenges posed by this new threat. Some of your weaknesses are related to your technique and physical ability, but many of them are related to your psychological attributes. I am going to train your body and your mind. Having your intimate parts searched by a stranger, and being made to remain here naked is just one of many tools I am using to train you."

"Like I am really going to believe that, you pervert. Go ahead and enjoy the view."

Faith lifted her breasts with her hands and squeezed them seductively while maintaining a look of annoyance on her face.

"I certainly do enjoy the view, but that's not why I am having you do this. I want you to be able to move beyond your inhibiting sense of self-consciousness and focus on your surroundings, but at the same time, I want you to be able to do the exact opposite when necessary too. In fact, you are going to learn to do that right now. You are going to do what you were doing in the elevator. Block everything out and masturbate yourself to orgasm with me watching you. There is a couch over there that you can use."

As Faith stepped towards the couch, Mark slapped her butt. Faith stopped and started to turn.

"Do you object to me slapping your butt, Faith?"

"Well... I suppose it's not really a problem since it doesn't hurt that much. I guess it's just the kind of thing that you get off on. It's just sort of surprising that's all. You can do it again if you want before I go masturbate for you."

Faith bent her knees and stuck out her butt a little. Mark planted an even firmer smack on her butt.

"I'm glad to hear it, Faith. This is something else that I am going to use, both as a tool to train you, and as something that is fun for me. I don't expect it to be particularly painful to you, since you have probably fallen on your butt many times in your job as a runner, but I do expect this to be humiliating for you. Every time you walk past me, you can expect me to slap your butt. I might not even slap it. I might just rub it. Regardless of what I choose to do, I expect you to not react at all. I don't want to see even the slightest flinch from you. I want you to just keep walking as if nothing happened. In fact, I am going to test you right now. I am going to give you an extending spanking with my hand, and we are going to have a conversation while I am spanking you. I expect you to carry on a conversation with me, and you are to act as if you are completely oblivious to the fact that you are naked and that I am spanking you."

Mark sat down on a chair in the office and pulled Faith by the wrist over his lap. He immediately began to spank her. The slaps came at a consistent pace. They weren't extremely hard, but they were firm. Mark asked Faith to describe a typical day on the job for her. The spanking soon started to be quite painful, and it was reflected in Faith's voice. As she began to describe to Mark how she calculates angles to kick off walls, she found herself able to focus solely on what she was saying, and not on the spanking. Soon, she was able to talk in a clear voice that betrayed no sign that anything was wrong. After about 5 minutes of continuous spanking, Mark was satisfied with Faith's performance and let her up.

"Good job, Faith. Now get on that couch and start masturbating."

Mark slapped Faith's butt rather hard as she turned to walk towards the couch. He smiled when he saw no reaction from her. She was a fast learner. He had been hoping to have an excuse to take her over his lap again. He watched with interest as Faith rested her back on the couch. She bent her knees and spread her feet apart, exposing her pussy to Mark's eyes. Mark had already told Faith that he would be watching, so she might as well give him a good view. Mark walked right up to the couch, and stood hovering over Faith as she fingered her pussy and stroked her clit.

"I am going to give you 2 minutes to reach orgasm, or you will be back over my lap for another spanking. I will know if you are faking it. Your time starts now."

Mark pushed a button on his stopwatch. Faith had been keeping her eyes closed, but she suddenly opened them. She was no longer trying to block out her surroundings, which proved to be impossible anyway with Mark watching her so closely. Instead Faith looked directly at Mark and began to talk about her job again. Faith figured that it would be impossible for her to get an orgasm under so much pressure, so the best thing to do would be to relax. She found it easier to masturbate when she was relaxed. She noticed Mark's eyes darting down to her pussy, so she turned to give him an even better view while she was talking to him. It didn't take long before she felt her vaginal muscles begin to contract. And intense wave of pleasure washed through her body and she let out a soft moan. Breathing heavily, she smiled at Mark and stood up. Mark stopped the time with over 30 seconds left on his stopwatch. He was very impressed. Faith was going to be very useful.

"So Mark, are you training me to be a better runner, or is this really for the Sex Olympics? Just be sure to keep your pants up."

Mark laughed.

"Faith, you haven't earned the privilege of being able to have sex with me yet. Maybe, I will offer you my services at a later time, if you are a good girl."

Faith gave a look of mock astonishment at his fake arrogance.

"Come with me, Faith. We are going to do one more training exercise tonight. This is going to involve some more spanking, although you definitely won't be able to ignore this spanking. I am going to help you with your balance."

Mark opened a door and led Faith into a sort of exercise room. The corner of the room was under renovation, as was common throughout much of the city at that time. Mark walked over to a workbench in the corner and picked up a power sander.

"Hmm... I will touch this up just a little more."

Mark turned the sander on, and went to work sanding something on the workbench. After about a full minute, he stopped. Mark used a handheld vacuum to clean up some of the sawdust, and then he put the vacuum away. He turned to face Faith. He was holding a large wooden paddle in his hands. Faith was intimidated by the size of the paddle. It looked to be pretty thick too, and she would be willing to bet that the wood was pretty hard.

"OK Faith, I certainly do expect this paddle to hurt, and you are certainly free to react to it, as long as your reactions don't involve moving. You are to bend over until your hands are touching the ground and your knees are straight. I know someone as flexible as you can do that easily. Then, I want you to maintain that position, but remove your hands from the ground, and place your hands behind your head. I don't want you to use your hands to help you keep your balance. I also want you to make sure that you keep your butt sticking out as far as it will go. You are to keep your balance the entire time. If you lose your balance, I am going to start the paddling all over again until you get it right. I should warn you right now that this will be painful and difficult. I made this paddle myself, and it thick and hard. A paddle like this is appropriate for severe punishments, even over thick clothes. I am going to use it on you as a routine training tool, although I certainly won't hesitate to punish you with it too. If this paddle were to be used in a public school, as has become a popular trend recently, then a typical three swat paddling over thick jeans would reduce a tough football player into a blubbering baby. You will take it on the bare butt. I am going to swing it hard, and I will be trying to knock you off your feet. You have a petite little body, so it will be more difficult for you. I expect you to maintain your balance, or the paddling will start over. I was thinking about giving you five swats, but you have been such a fast learner so far, so I have decided to give you ten. If you mess up too many times, I may consider amending it to five. Now that you know what I expect from you, assume the position."

Faith was really nervous now. She had been able to laugh off her 5 minute hand spanking, but this was different. That paddle looked really scary, and she had no reason to doubt that it would hurt. She knew better than to keep Mark waiting though. She put her feet together and bent at the waist. He flexible body easily allowed her to bend at her waist without bending her knees. She carefully placed her palms flat on the ground. She then pushed her butt out until she was satisfied with this position, and then she placed her hands over her head. This position would not be easy to maintain. She imagined herself falling to the ground face first as soon as the paddle made contact. Faith determined that she would focus solely on maintaining her balance. If this was all about balance, then Mark could have just decided to give her butt a firm push with his hand, rather than paddling her. Faith realized that he intended for the pain of the paddling to be a significant distraction that would make it harder for Faith to focus on her balance. She was beginning to see some of the wisdom behind this odd training regiment. Faith closed her eyes and concentrated on her center of gravity.

"OK batter, you can start hitting your home runs now."

SMACK!

The first swat came completely without warning, although Faith realized that she had technically asked for it just a second ago. Somehow, she managed not to fall over. Instead, she cried out in pain.

SMACK!

"OW! THAT HURTS!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Faith was digging her toes into the ground so hard that she was starting to lose circulation. Each swat threatened to knock her forward. She had to constantly try to shift her center of gravity backwards. This meant pushing out her butt towards the paddle. This was the exact opposite of what her natural instincts told her to do as a response to the pain of the paddling, but this again proved to be the genius of this training exercise.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Faith was expecting the last swat to be the hardest.

SMACK!

Apparently that wasn't possible, since they had all been hard.

"OWWWWWW! MARK! IT HURTS!"

"It's OK. You can stand up now. You did very well. I didn't expect you to do it on your first try. You are done for the day. You will have additional training exercises tomorrow, and you will also repeat what you did tonight, including this paddling exercise. Don't worry though, you won't have to take as many swats, and you won't necessarily have to start over every time you mess up, unless it happens twice in a row. This first time was just meant to challenge you. Let me show you to your room now."

Mark couldn't resist slapping Faith's reddened butt as she turned. Faith jumped up and grabbed her flaming buttocks in both hands before realizing her mistake.

"Don't worry, Faith. I'm not going to spank you for that one. I understand you can't help reacting to that after your paddling."

Mark opened a door and walked away.

"This is where you will sleep, Faith. I will wake you up in the morning. Good night."

Faith walked in and shut the door. She turned towards the bed in the middle of the room and her eyes lit up with delight. Laying on the bed was a white tank top, a pair of sweatpants, a sports bra, and a pair of panties. She would have something to wear after all. Mark was just testing her tonight. Faith was even more delighted to see a plastic bottle on the bed containing some cold cream for her burning buttocks. She also saw a small vibrator and remote on the bed. Faith was perfectly content.

Faith put on the bra and tank top, since it was pretty chilly. She decided not to put on her panties or sweatpants. She didn't want her sort butt coming in contact with any clothes. She squirted some cold cream into her hands and carefully rubbed it into her roasted buns, wincing in pain as she did so. Faith then took some of the pillows of the end of her bed and stacked them up closer the the center. She placed her body face down on the bed, with her hips resting on the stack of pillows to keep her butt elevated. Faith then reached her hand back underneath her and inserted the small vibrator into her pussy. She placed her head on the remaining pillow, turned the vibrator on low power with the remote, and drifted off to sleep with a feeling of bliss in her heart... and her pussy.

To be continued...