Misadventures in Mauve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as it was fully hard, he pulled it out of my mouth. I caught myself feeling a touch of disappointment as he withdrew it from me. But he immediately rolled on top of me and began kissing again, nuzzling my neck with his nose and running his fingers through my hair. The situation was completely unfamiliar: A sexually ravenous man had me pinned down, the entire length of our naked bodies pressed together in passion. But the situation was completely irresistible, as well. My body pressed into his as he continued kissing me relentlessly.

I felt the throb of his enormous penis pulse against my belly.

He rose and grabbed a small bottle of massage oil from the night stand. Breathing heavily and kneeling between my legs, he applied oil to his dick. It must have been at least 10 inches long, maybe more. I knew what was coming.

He pushed an oiled finger into my anal opening and slowly drove it to the knuckle as I gasped in surprise and panic. But as he began fucking his finger in and out of me, I discovered with relief that the pain was not as severe as I'd expected. The finger's ravishing friction gradually became pleasurable to me in a completely unfamiliar way, and I was immersed in sensation of delicious, forbidden vulnerability.

Holding me by the hips, he guided his dick to the end of me and pressed against the opening. At first I though he was simply too big to get inside me. I rose up on my elbows, but he put his hand in my chest and pushed me back on the bed. Then, with a lunge, he stuck the head of his huge dick just inside me. I squealed in pain; the agony was searing. He held it there for several moments and let the pain subside before gently pushing it in a little deeper. Surprisingly, as he methodically eased his penis deeper into me, the pain abated. A new, delectable sensation began to emanate from his hot dick into my insides.

After he had pushed into me about halfway, he began fucking me, almost pulling the dick out of my hole before pushing it back. Erotic warmth radiated in my belly, and I lifted my hips from the bed to meet his thrusts, to work him deeper into me.

After a few moments, he sank his dick into me up to the hilt. I shuddered and bucked as the long penis ran me through, thrusting deep into me, and I let out the same groaning sigh I would if a long sword had been plunged through my belly. He held me up on the bed by my asscheeks for what seemed like an eternity, bouncing the head of his dick against the root of my guts. Fully impaled, I gasped and shook, I whimpered and made indistinct pleading noises.

For moment we froze together, connected. I made tiny gasps as my body squirmed slightly to accommodate his long lance lodged so deep. I looked in the mirror again. My body seemed a heaving golden snake he'd spindled on his dark spit. The length of my smooth, quivering torso was punctured midway by the shadowed crater of my navel. At each movement from him, its recessed core showed itself a moment in the light, seeming to bulge slightly outward, evidence to the intrusive depth of his penetration. I could feel his dick throb in its depth, and it seemed he was about to pop through it.

Easing my body back on the bed, he began fucking me with the entire length of his shaft. Slowly at first, but with mounting frenzy, he drove his penis into my writhing body. I stretched out my arms on the bed, gripping the sheets. Involuntarily, I let out a soft, quivering moan each time the tip of his long dick punctured deep into my virgin center.

My head rolled back and forth, and occasionally I watched the intense penetration in the mirror over his bed, increasing the pleasure I was feeling with visual validation that the huge dick was skewering me through and through.

He spat on his palm and grabbed my penis, stroking me off with an expert hand job as he mercilessly stabbed his own dick deep in side my body. Occasionally, he rotated and screwed it after burying it in me as deep as it could go, as if looking for places inside me he hadn't yet stimulated... hadn't yet violated. The constant, stroking friction built up a volcanic heat in my rectum and abdomen, and I was thoroughly under control of his rhythmic energy.

Faster and faster he lanced into me, sometimes pulling his dick completely out with a pop before plunging its fully length back into me. At the delirious climax of each penetrating lunge, I felt his balls crush into the insides of my upper thighs. He ran his hands up and down my body, and sometimes he lay down on me, kissing and licking my mouth and chest, our bodies struggling desperately -- all the while continuing to relentlessly fuck me.

Finally, holding my thighs wide apart, he speared me with his dick as deeply as he possibly could stab. My body arched in a spasm of pain and pleasure, and I felt his come explode inside me as my own dick erupted in his hand.

12