Katy and Travie's First Anal Sex

Story Info
Katy Perry has rough anal sex with her boyfriend Travie.
1.2k words
4.18
3.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was November 2006. The place was Los Angeles. Katy Perry was a struggling music artist back then. In early 2006, her car, a black Volkswagon Jetta, was repossessed twice. Katy did not have enough money to pay rent for her apartment, so her manager Bradford Cobb had paid for her. On checks that she wrote, Katy would write "Please God." Katy needed money, so she had started stripping at a strip club in Los Angeles. With her sexy body and large breasts, she was a successful stripper. Katy also knew how to move her body in a sexy way. It came natural to her. Katy was good at sexy dancing and in those days, in her youth, she was wild!

Katy had recently met her new boyfriend, Travis McCoy, while they were in a recording studio in New York City. Katy was working on her record while Travis was working on his record, which had the song Cupid's Chokehold on there. Travis was from New York City, and Katy was a California girl from Santa Barbara. As Travis was half-black, 6'5", and covered in tattoos, Katy was excited to be with him. Travis even rode a motorcycle. Sex with Travis was exciting for Katy. And Katy liked how he gave off that "don't mess with my girl" vibe. Katy was set to play Travis's love interest in the music video for Cupid's Chokehold to be filmed in West Hollywood later that month.

Tonight Katy was stripping in the club. Travis was in the audience. When Katy came out she was in her bra and panties. She had a curvy light-skinned and very sexy body! As Katy started her strip dance using the pole, the club began playing the Eminem song Shake That Ass. The song had been released in January 2006 but was recorded in 2005. It was a popular song in 2006 and was known as a dirty song. The song's lyrics were so sexual it was said that they would even make a pornstar blush! Shake That Ass was playing loudly as Katy danced.

Travis watched with arousal as Katy took off her bra, baring her large natural breasts. Then Katy started shaking her sexy ass to the song. The lyrics went, "There she go, shakin' that ass on the flo'. Bumpin' and grindin' that pole. The way she's grindin' that pole. I think I'm losin' control."

Travis started fantasizing of his sexy girlfriend Katy Perry as she shook her ass. He loved having sex with her. Katy was amazing in bed. Her moans were incredible, and she liked to sexually submit to Travis. As Travis watched intently as Katy shook her ass, he found himself fantasizing of having anal sex with her. They had never had anal sex. So far they had only had vaginal. Vaginal sex with Katy was great Travis thought as Katy had a tight juicy pussy! But now that he had really noticed Katy's ass, Travis wanted something more from her. Travis wanted to fuck Katy's ass, hard, deep, and rough!

As Katy neared the end of her strip dance, she seductively took off her panties and threw them in the audience. The audience roared with arousal as they could see Katy's pubic hair and beautiful vagina. Then Katy left the stage.

Later that night after Katy and Travis got back home from the strip club, they were in Katy's apartment in Los Angeles. Her apartment was on Cahuenga and Katy was living under the Hollywood sign. Katy and Travis definitely wanted to have sex that night. Katy was very excited and began taking off her clothes as she stood by her bed.

"You gonna pound my sweet pussy Travis?" she asked, starting the sex talk.

"Girl I saw how you were shakin' your ass tonight! I want your tight white booty!"

Katy gasped. "We've never had anal before, but if you want it, I want your big black cock in my ass!"

"It is what it is, Katy," Travis said. "I want to fuck your tight ass! But first, some music."

Travie put in a CD with Eminem's song Shake That Ass into Katy's CD player. The song started. Travie got naked except for his black socks. Katy was totally naked.

Travie approached Katy and cupped her large breasts. Travie sucked Katy's nipples as she moaned, making her nipples erect. Travie typically sucked Katy's nipples for foreplay.

Travie grasped Katy's shoulders and positioned her in front of him on the bed. He wanted doggy style anal with Katy. Katy was standing and had one knee on the edge of the bed as Travie stood behind her. Katy's bare sexy right sole and the bottoms of her toes were visible to Travie. "You got creamy white soles, girl," he told her. Travie thought Katy had sexy feet. Katy had always felt her feet were attractive and was proud of them. In Katy's Learn To Fly music video filmed in Los Angeles on September 9, 2006, she showed off her bare feet and soles in the video for sex appeal.

Then Travie grasped Katy's sexy white buttcheeks and spread them, baring her very sexy asshole. Travie was very excited at how sexy Katy's asshole looked. As he spread her asshole, he spat inside it for lubrication. Katy moaned as she felt Travie's saliva enter her rectum.

Then Travie shoved his large black penis into Katy's ass. Katy gasped. Travie started fucking her ass hard and roughly. Katy started moaning loudly and submissively as Travie fucked her ass and Eminem's song was playing. Then Travie shoved his entire penis into Katy's rectum, balls deep, as he fucked her ass very hard. Oh my God, that is so deep, Katy thought!

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Katy moaned very loudly and submissively as Travie brutally fucked her asshole as the music was playing. Katy thought that anal sex felt more intense than vaginal and made her feel more submissive. It was her first anal sex. "Ohhhhhhhh Travie!" Katy moaned.

As Travie fucked Katy' ass so hard, he took one of his large hands and repeatedly slapped Katy's bare sole hard. The hard slaps stung Katy's sole and she moaned even louder with masochistic pleasure.

Katy's ass was just so tight that Travie could not take it anymore, he started cumming. Travie's semen flooded inside Katy's colon, and this gave Katy so much submissive pleasure that she ejaculated. Katy ejaculated on the bed as Travie's penis cummed in her colon.

Travie slowly withdrew his penis from Katy's asshole. Katy's asshole gaped a lot as Travie had a long and thick penis. Soon Travie's semen drizzled out of Katy's asshole.

Katy was still moaning, and then she lay on the bed. "Oh my God Travie you fucked my ass so hard!" she said.

Travie handed Katy her clothes. "Your ass is so tight girl, it's a dream for me," he said. "Let's get ready to film Cupid's Chokehold this week." So ended Katy's first anal sex. It had been so intense that it made her cum. Katy liked to try new experiences, and had already sexually experimented with other girls. She thought to herself that rough anal sex with her boyfriend Travie was an experience she wanted to have again and again.