Misadventures of Stan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Penelope it was different -- She commanded my respect through her conduct. She was a genuinely decent human being, her only flaw being me. I made her give me what I wanted, even though she hoped she could "rescue me" from my brittle mind. She could never say 'No' to me, because she was the only one I ever really cared about. When she made love to me it was like a thank you from her.

Now she was gone forever, I was left to recall old sexual encounters. Fanny was the first. I lost my virginity to her but there was something else. I kept it a secret for this long because it never really mattered, but, that day with Fanny was a little bit frightening too. After, I had exhausted her mouth with my dick, I lifted up her skirt and started fucking her pussy. I almost did not care about any foreplay. fanny screamed and yelped as I punished her with my big, long beast of a cock. I tore her a new pussy that day. At the end of it, I shot my load inside of her. Every last drop. The most satisfying thing may have been the sensation of her lips around my dick, but on the ride back home, the knowledge that I had filled her with cum came a close second.

She never spoke to me again, but she did get pregnant. Only my mother was privy to this, but I wouldn't find out until decades later, that she kept the child. The same girl who had written this letter. Sometimes, when such creatures are old enough, and they recognize that they look nothing like their father, they find out the truth. I think it's rare, but she came looking for me. Fanny was renowned for revealing her darkest secrets in her sleep.

Anneka was asking for my permission to visit me and I her sensibilities echoed that of a certain other biological kitten. I could not refuse. I wrote back and before i knew it, Anneke was on a plane. Its funny how good things come in two's. It turned out that, at the same time she was on her way here, my beloved daughter appeared at my doorstep with a bump on her stomach. I wondered if it was possible to keep her in the dark about my new European friend, who was technically, my daughter as well. I would play it by ear and see how things developed.

The possibility of Penelope not discovering who Anneke was, seemed low, considering Anneke would quickly reveal herself as my daughter. The only hope was that, she was as German as her letters and without a stitch of English in her bones. She been brought up in an isolated region of Bavaria, so that gave me hope.

There were a lot of pluses coming out of what looked like a dead end scenario. Penelope had left home twice now and while I was still alive she had no intention of leaving.

12