All Comments on 'Misery'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 452 Comments (Page 2)
karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
At the end of a day it's a wimpy story

At the end of the day it's a wimpy story. No self respecting man would ever take that bitch back again because no matter what she does people wont forget what she said. People have long memories. No reason for the husband to put up with this crap. Thanks Harddaysknight for making him a wimp.... Wish you would not have been so anti male in the story.

muse59muse59almost 11 years ago
What Sam should have said to Claire....

What Sam should have said to her before leaving the party was;

“ Well Claire, I sure wish that you had told me that an average seven inch cock was not good enough to satisfy your cunt requirements before I wasted the last 24 years married to you; but don’t worry I will start correcting that ‘little’ problem for you on Monday; I’m sure you can find your own way home. Ed, Sheila, I would say it has been fun but I’d be lying, so thanks for the invite, the food was good; good-night everybody, see you around”.

It would have taken this story in a whole new direction with a more satisfactory ending. Please consider writing a revision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reply In Kind

Considering the shock of hearing such a comment, one might be speechless, but he should have said, before leaving slowly and with dignity, "If I wern't dealing with Mammoth Cave perhaps I wouldn't seem inadequate, maybe I can find someone a bit more snug and enjoyable."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My second reading, I now give it 5 stars ...

... My first comments may have been colored by my own very similar experience. Women are not all the same. All people make mistakes, have lapses in judgment and say and do stupid and cruel things. The measure of contrition showed in the story was perfect and funny. Well done, Beatle boy! Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Way!

Throw dignity, pride and self-respect out the window and this story doesn't sound so stupid. There are too many women out there looking for a decent man to waste another minute with that cunt. One star for a lousy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beyond repair

Just get rid of the bitch. Some things can't be 'swallowed'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Embarrass him once and then....

embarrass him AGAIN? In an absolute horrible manner that was sure to be burned into the memories of all involved. There's no escaping this mess. All the husbands of the wives present at his blowjob are going to know what happened and the "event" will spread from there. His only escape is to divorce the crazy, disrespectful bitch, quit his job and move a LONG ways away. Otherwise, he'll hear about these two events for the rest of his life. Men's pride and egos can be fragile things and his soon to be ex-wife destroyed both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mustang LX = pathetic

don't forget to take the Beiber CD out when Billy takes you to the prom Dorothy.

Mustang LX,, what a total fucking pussy.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Similar in concept

to Big Mouth and Way Too Much Info, both by Slirpuff. Nice way of resolving the problem, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The husband is clearly a simpleton

A vicious deliberate act of humiliating betrayal is papered over by a blowjob. It was deliberate because she admitted she did to get back at the moron husband for looking at another woman's tits. It's kind of funny that the wife's hostility and lack of respect for the person she loves most (sic) is never addressed. Everything is A-OK now that her friends have seen that his pecker isn't small. I wonder what she would do next time she sees him laughing or talking to another of their attractive friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a beautiful story

The idiot commenters cannot see the humor in this story? It was hilarious! HDK is showing us about balance in a marriage. He is illustrating reciprocity to the aggrieved party in a most unusual way. Wake up simpletons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Opinion

Only a "simpleton" would open himself up for further ridicule. I guess in your house the wife can do anything she wishes to humiliate her spouse and then paper the issue over with a blowjob. That's not how it works when dealing with a husband that has some self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A further opinion

Only a cockless wonderwimp who lives in denial of his cuckold fetish could fail to see the humor in this tale.

Get help closet-cucky, there are new medical procedures to help your little balls drop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GO

away 0*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
deep throat first time well done, maybe she has been practicing with others

pizz poor dump the bitch

I you had told all her vagina was such a large cave you couldn't feel it when you entered her, what would she do?

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
yeah real funny

you dump this bitch easy, she doesn't see why it is not funny,morph pics of you fucking a tunnel in your marriage bed email picks to friends and family and say this is why she says im to small bitch could fuck a truck and be loose...hmm i think she must be a cheating gang-bang slut to be this wide.

when a wife disrespects you this much you dump her ass, and as for hitting a women well if she starts if finish it any way necessary, defend your self any way you can.

karan9876karan9876over 10 years ago
master wimp

Author makes the guy a masterwimp! that sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what IS funny though

Illiterate cocksmokers like monkclam (ascetic twat?) moaning about a story he is barely literate enough to read let alone comprehend.

Hope the douche takes a break from gulping jizz long enough to post more comments, almost as funny as the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read it before...

...almost identical. You just changed bits here and there, came up with him going to a hotel and letting it all end a lot milder. Sorry...the original here on "Wimperotica" was a lot better. But nice try, though.

reasonablemanreasonablemanover 10 years ago
Come back to LW you are needed!

HDK's stories flow with a conciseness and humor that no one can match. Please contribute to the LW section to provide a balance to the nasty stuff that is the norm.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Read It Again

Claire deserved some type of punishment. She was way out of line with her comments. The husband didn't deserve it. She was a stone bitch.

Damn

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Good story. No divorce needed.

She sucked his dick in front of all of her friends. She earned her redemption. Only an idiot would want to divorce her in this situation after she humiliated herself to set the record straight. It's easy to say "I would have left the bitch" when you aren't in the situation. If my wife made these comments about me, I would feel the need to set the record straight. This wife did that for him. Only reason to still be angry is if the person really does have a little dick............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i had to add one line to your story

"veryone left and Claire stood in front of me. I was experiencing every emotion possible. I was embarrassed. I was pleased. I was deceived. I was blown!" I am a weak little wimp. I will willingly give up my manhood just because my bitch of a wifey gave me a weak blowjob in front of others. Can you see that I am weak little cucky boy?

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
@anonymous

Why you gasto bitch about everything anon. Must you always be vengeful !

There is a saying: " if you look into the abyss for too long, it will look into you ".

It's interesting that those who become too vengeful end up doing worse to others whatever wrong that was done to them.

The man in this story is not a wimp for taking back his wife . Period!

A galaxy of stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Just read again

Still loving it. A perfect read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"cheating cunt" anon

Calm down, Sonny Jim, it's only a story. Don't confuse your tiny dick for a shotgun because it'll only fire blanks...

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Anal

To seal the deal, he should tell her, "Since my dick is so small, you won't mind it up your ass."

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
must say

KarenE has a truly great idea

Best she understand that this is the one and only, never to be repeated.

Any further disrespect = GOODBYE

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

but she said she wouldn't say anything in front of him. it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but,

this idea came to her perty quick, did she know someone with a bigger dick....a lie detector test would make me feel better...?....bill

5....the story was still good

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Similarity to "Big Mouth" is obvious...

...nevertheless a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Umm..EgoTrixi

You did see the date of submission for this story, right?

Slirpuff's tale came AFTER this one...

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
deep throat first time in marriage?

He stated that he rarely got BJ's anymore, all of a sudden she deep throats him? That is not a skill that comes without practicing. I've had girlfriends who couldn't do it no matter how hard they tried yet this time in ront of everyone she did it on the first go? Not to mention the disrespect that she showed. I just don't buy it. She saw her meal ticket getting away and did what she had to to keep him. Wouldn't go for the big D just yet but as it has been said trust but verify. Have her followed for a while, see what happens. Wouldn't be surprised that she would be cheating on him.As for the xomments yes, tell her this was her one and only screwup. Beyond that, tryvto reconsile but as I said trust but verify...

Cyb4Cyb4over 9 years ago
Liked it

"Big Mouth" had more depth but the ending to this story was a lot more satisfying.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
She was more concerned about her reputation than she was his feelings.

I did not like the story very much, it was very predictable. This story just kind of stumbled along going nowhere fast and then ended with a whimper.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@seeker1107, I Agree!

It IS awfully suspicious that she can suddenly do deep throat on a cock that is apparently impressive.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
I liked it

Now she has a humorous story to tell about his dick the next time it comes up in the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So she embarasses him once at the party

And then does it again in front of 5 women? And that's supposed to make things right? I think not. A clever story but I think the ending is a divorce. He's going to need to move a long ways away and start over. He'll NEVER live down those two scenes EVER. His friends will always be throwing in little digs and so will the women. No - this marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anger Management

It was a fucking joke. Don't understand the big fucking deal. Not sure why e got bent out of shape. Only reason for that to happen is if it was true!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

I’m sorry, but those remarks are totally unforgivable. There is nothing she can say that anyone won’t think is just her trying to makeup with her husband.

The only thing that would disprove it would be him further embarrassing himself by exposing himself.

Since she made him expose himself to the women, she should have to strip for the men!

So, embarrassing him makes up for embarrassing him?

SHE’S embarrassed? HE’s the one who had to expose himself!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
His reaction was all wrong

He should have laughed, joined in the conversation, said that none of his girlfriends had any complaints about his size and suggested that maybe her problem was because her pussy was as wide open as the Holland Tunnel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong reaction

His answer should have been, "It's big enough to make your eyes water"

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
It's a Joke!

Newsflash. This is not, repeat not, to be taken seriously. HDK is at his best when he's trying to amuse and this one hits the bullseye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

another shitty one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Embarrassing

I think getting cum all over your face in front of your friends is pretty emmbarrassing.

It was over the top but it was about his small dick and it was all she could think of to reverse the damage.

Taking some viagra and pissing in public at the next get together would do the trick too mind you.

4/5 for me

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Personally,I would have dumped the cunt and started anew someplace else. But the guy did get the best blowjob of his marriage,and if I were him,I'd use the leverage to make sure that wifey kept them,and me,coming! I'd also see if I would see if I could see if any of the bj "witnesses" might be interested in a little,pardon the expression,on the side. After all,that cunt Claire deserves some payback!

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Ther Are Some Things That Cannot Be Forgiven!

Another example of a wife who can do or say anything she wants and cure it with some sex. What she said is unforgivable - I don't care if the guy had a 12" dick- it is still unforgivable. There is no earthly reason or excuse for her to say something like that. She was willing to humiliate him to make herself feel better. He is better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How many wimps in this site?

I wonder

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
too much

The blowjob would not have changed anything, once disrespect has been uttered it can never be taken back, and the contempt the wife showed, to disrespect her husband, or for that matter if a husband disrespects his wife, end a relationship. Unless one of the parties it trapped and can not leave.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
damage still not repaired

What will she do to repair the damage done to his reputation with the men at the party?

With everyone else?

Hearing second hand from the women will not do it, if they even say anything.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
hmmmm.....

Never before able to deep throat him?

Suddenly thinks his cock is too small?

And now thinks he is not worthy of respect?

All signs of a cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tasted another cock

Claire has been fucking a large cock on the side. Wouldn't surprise if probably one of his best friend's. Divorce the whore and look for a better pussy. She's proven that she's nothing but a sorry whore. She has absolutely no love or respect for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To: How many Wimps on this site?

One, starting with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No woman who loves her husband...

....would EVER speak about her husband like that in public. Not one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Makes you think

Hmmm--why would she say something as stupid as 'thimble dick"and "has to follow the piss stream back to find his little dick". Insulted him not once but 4 or 5 times. I would be so angry that I would walk. He can never face any of their friends again, I would move as far away as I possible. Aah, just thinking about my wife saying something like that raises my blood pressure...

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
Not Me

When she got into my room, I would have loaded my shit in my car, checked out and sued the motel and the clerk, just after I filed for divorce.

One stinking BJ to smooth over the hammering he got, my ass. I would not be mean I just would be gone.

Would let my disappearing act be her punishment. Providing I had the money reserves I would leave my job and town, just to make it that much harder for her to - if ever find me. I would get a throw away phone and give the number to daughters, but if anyone but them called me on the phone or to my phone number, I would close that method of communication. Go on several dating sites and give her page title something like "looking for BIG COCK". Depending on site I would put up direct contact information.

Would get it emailed to everyone in her group. Then sit back and watch the games begin

well maybe I would be a little mean

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Piece of Shit Wife!

If my wife ever was that cruel to me in front of a group of friends,she'd be an ex-wife in short order!

If my tool was as short as this cunt described I'd feel emasclated and so embarrased that I'd have a real problem having anything to do with anyone there again! If it wasn't true and I was at least average,or above average,I'd be so angry that my wife would cruelly hurt me like that that I don't think I'd be able to forgive her! (What am I supposed to do,whip it out in front of a group of friends to prove she's a cruel,lying twat?!)

And then to top it all off,having my wife invite 5 girlfriends to watch her blow me? Another source for disrespectful gossip to spread throughout the community.

No,he should just walk away and dump that cruel,traitorous piece of shit,and move on so he would have to see/hear the whispers,rumors,etc. that that stupid cunt created!!!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Wimp

Only a wimp would even consider staying with such a stupid slut. The only recourse I can see in such a situation would be for the poor guy to pack up and leave and never ever look back. Just empty the accounts and go, and forget divorce, it would only give the slut more opportunities to trash him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
U a man? Seriously?

Doubtful....

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Long Run

How big was his dick? It doesn't matter. What matters is that his wife is a crazy, mean bitch filled with anger at her husband. There is no other possible explanation for her words. Whether they realize it or not, she killed their relationship at that party. The blow job? The blow job was a typical woman's manipulation that may have worked for the moment as they both wanted to put the genie back in the bottle. Unfortunately, it will wear off and he will start to think about the situation again. He will bring it up to her and she will try to make light of it. That will only worsen things as he will realize that he can't trust her. She is NOT on their team, she is out for herself. The fantasy that was their marriage will continue to slowly disintegrate. Hopefully it will allow him time to plan for his divorce and get as much money out of the marriage before the judge fucks him too.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
BTB

Anyone with sense enough to pour piss out of a boot would either immediately file for divorce or just leave and never look back. Perhaps both of these at the same time. To stay there would mean being subjected to ridicule for the rest of your life. No matter who knew that he was not small the story would spread and those who tried to say different world never be believed.

On top of that who would want to be around a bitch that could do such a thing? She obviously couldn't love him, not and do what she did. Personally I would just go and never look back, after taking all the money I could lay my hands on. Fake ID is fairly easy to obtain so he would be able to live, not as well maybe, but that is a small price to pay for being able to hold onto your self respect. Give it a few years and he might even be able to slip back just long enough to kill the bitch before vanishing back into his hole. At least then she would not be able to say anything else about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she embarrasses him at the party with her words

And then she embarrasses him at their house by exposing him to all her female friends. And that's supposed to make things better. That's the action she chose to show him she was sorry? Seems to me like she took a bad thing and made it worse. How many guys are going to feel good about a group of older women watching him getting a blowjob? Not too many. I think all she did was solidify his decision to get a divorce from this bat-shit crazy woman.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Anon @ so she embarrasses him...

For HDK the blow job is as magical as therapy is in an ohio story. No matter how egregious the trangression by the wife the bj makes it all better.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Wonder which of the other husbands

she fucked and sucked at the party while the big titted woman kept him distracted. I would say Tim since he was the most vocal of the men and made the most condescending remarks about the little dick. As for the blow job in front of her friends, it was a set-up to keep the gravy train firmly in the station house. HDK is a woman, I think or at least a misandrist. I am not sorry that this writer is no longer writing here.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
The Other Guys

“You're still a better golfer than the rest of us.” – If they golf, haven’t they seen his dick in the locker room?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@sbrooks103 11/19/15

re: The Other Guys

“You're still a better golfer than the rest of us.” – If they golf, haven’t they seen his dick in the locker room?

You mean golfers break a sweat and shower in a locker room?

How hard can it be?

Ride in a little cart, smack a little ball a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF Pappy7?

Have you ever even had sex with a woman, or just by yourself? You are an asshole. I give the story a five.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Awesome flash tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck the Bitch

She belittles him in front of all their friends (men included) and she thinks giving him a blowjob in front of her lady friends makes them even. How about all the guys? How can he face them again? This is a blatant act of disrespect from his wife that he may not be able to overcome. Men's pride is as fragile as a women's fear of aging/wrinkles/getting fat/'fill in the blank'. Sometimes once the genie is released, it can't be put back in the bottle. Not sure he can take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to comment to

Annon 11/27/15. About your attack on Pappy7. What are you asking? Are you trying to find out what it feels like to have sex with a woman by asking someone else? It looks like since someone else has a different opinion than your own, you need to make yourself feel bigger by attacking someone else because they don't agree with you. You had a truly pathetic response to the story... wait... oh yea, you didn't respond. You just trashed someone else's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor, benighted betrayed...

and the Tw0CuCks of the world, if only we'd known about the effects of the Zika virus earlier.

This one hit way too close to home for the wannabe cucked eunuchs.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Ridiculous and pointless story.

He shouldn't just have accepted that she unknowingly made him flash five other women, he should have demanded that they got someone better endowed than his wife to give him a tittyfuck in front of her to show her how it feels to be belittled for real rather than one of her hysteric notions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Two Worst Things You Can Do To A Man

The two most unforgivable things a woman can do to a man she allegedly loves...

(1) Belittle, disrespect, embarrass or humiliate him with jokes, laughter, or comments about the pathetic lack of size of his cock.

(2) Put his package on public display for others to see.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
small cock again !!!

I understand about the male ego and fragile feelings surrounding what may be percieved as a small appendage.......

Women are the butt of all manner of 'jokes' about vaginas .... smells like fish !!! ..ring any bells ?

So he must know his dick is big enough to get the job done, so maybe he just needs to lighten up, join in the laughter, laugh at himself and no one will take this seriously.....

But behind closed doors, maybe a gentle word is in order...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
@Tw0Cr0ws

I don't golf, so I can't speak from personal experience, but I believe that most clubs have locker rooms where the golfers change.

Now, MAYBE they don't strip down and shower ALL the time, and apparently the nicer clubs have private changing areas, but there is certainly a good probability that the other guys have seen his "equipment"!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Not Good Enough

They should host the next party, and she should greet everyone at the door in the nude and spend the entire evening nude.

Then she, backed up by the other women, will validate his size.

And any of the guys who tries to claim that are just saying that will be challenged to show HIS cock to everyone!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ sbrooks103x 05/01/16

re:

Seen his equipment.

Most men, (with the exception of gays) are not hard in a group shower room.

There are two basic kinds of cocks; ones that show and ones that grow.

The ones that show are about the same size hard as soft.

The ones that grow get larger and harder.

The other thing is that if you go around looking at other men's cocks in the shower you may find them thinking that you are gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's kinda overkill

You know its hard to sympathise with our main character when he is overreacting to this, sure she might have it comming but those two have children and he still does not consider them much when he goes off to his wifes work, goes to their parents and is a shitbag to all of them. What the hell must their kids be thinking of this whole situation? Their father is gone and doesn't call them at all and now he is out there being a asshole. I have to like the main character to want to read about him but when he is being an asshole I just can't find enjoyment in the story unless he is gonna suffer for it in the end

GaudiumGaudiumalmost 8 years ago
Crazy bitch!

So let's get it straight, she feels inadequate about her b cup beasts so she decides to humiliate her husband because she feels insecure? That's the most fuckd up thing I've ever read. Two things u should never do to your man, 01. Insult his mom 02. Humiliate him in public, even if he had an infants dick, never disrespect him like that, not if u want to stay married

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nope. Doesn't Fix It

See, the key issue was forgotten. It was the cruelty and disrespect. Now everything is supposedly okay because it turns out he's not small. Well, what if he was? How would she fix it then? She can't. Because it's the fact that she was so disrespectful that was the problem.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
One more for the record books

Just as charming and amazing as ever. Nice guy, very cool wife, she just let her mouth open at the wrong time. Everyone makes bad jokes, and she did everything she could to make up for it. You're still my guy, HDK. Randi.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Nice short.

Gave it 4.

I guess her humiliating herself made up some of the difference but I would have made everyone watch me give her a very hard spanking as well.

A nice purple ass would have made it all the way up but I am partial to spankings so perhaps I am just biased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT'S ONLY EROTIC FICTION

Come on guys! This is erotica fiction at it's best, also this is LITEROTICA EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED (BET YOU HAD YOUR HAND ON YOUR TOOL) AW SHE-IT ENJOY IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. Love you all! GREG OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cute short story.

Oops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Noway

What she did to solve the problem does not nearly solve what she did to her husband. If he stays married to her do not give her anything for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Why? Because wives say the most cruel, callous things about their husbands and don't give an S--- if it hurts them. I had a brain injury after being in a coma for 8 hours. I asked my wife not to discuss it with a specific friend of her's. But, sure as hell, my wife told that very person I told her not to tell. Guess what? She refused to apologize, because she should not be told what she can and can't say and to whom. Most wives don't even care about their husband's right to privacy about medical issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon "Great Story"

How did you handle your wife's disrespect? Did you leave? Did she ever try to make it right?

Was it anything like the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Gonna Do It!

I for sure would not come home to that stupid bitch. Would of DIVORCED her.. Let her raise the kids. Let her find someone else to belittle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope - hot flash excuse

Sorry but NOPE after 24 yrs, 3 grown kids out of the house, and then Hot Flashes caused her to get extremely jealous to the point of this type of belittlement? She has other pent up issues that will surface again - that marriage is doomed - her concept of love has serious flaws.... He may not be a needle dick but he is now demonstrated he is PW'ed - in front of 5 women and his in-laws.

He needs to cut his losses and find a real loving woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool. She left him for a dog, and then she killed the dog! Annony is the fucking king of cuck stories and reads them all He fucking loves these LW cuck stroies

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Did Not Go To Source Of The Problem

She showed the utmost disrespect toward her husband in front of a band of their friends. She said words that cannot be erased. The men heard what Claire said...and believed it. And they have told others. And the women are sure to have told others. Did she stop the flow of misinformation? Absolutely not! The damage is done and will spread through the community like cancer. How would she feel if he had announced at the party that Claire was engaged in an affair? Word would get out and make its own path of destruction, even if he recanted his original declaration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Snippy, Snide, Snark Of A Wife

Extremely unsatisfying. Issues raised or implied and then swept under the rug. The husband acted like a fag. Very effeminate man who is like a little boy around his wife and her friends.

Just get him a new pair of pink panties and rewind for another round of humiliation.

I never go too close to the "W" word, but this story spells wimp, wimp wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Simple Rule

Look before around before you speak know who's there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLTY??????!!!!!!!!

He is a wimp to greatest degree! If I'd have been him, i would have bitch slapped her and told her not o come home!

RichardcatRichardcatover 7 years ago
Love it

Best writer on the site, love the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DUMP THE BITCH

I would have kicked her from ashole to Breakfast Creek! B.T.B Hell yeah! Not bad story! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Her make up blowjob does not correct her blatant disrespect of her husband. No, trust no marriage. He should divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
if the husband says a BJ wont fix the marriage then WHY does a BJ fix the marriage ?

With 200 replies to this terrible story I have to say that HIV seems to have made best comments

The opening is fairly powerful because many of us have either been in marriages or no of marriages or have heard of marriages where because one spouse has too much to drink says something that they should not say which causes a problem in the marriage.

How exactly does the wife's insecurity about her B cup boobs justified in any way shape or form her massive public an escalation of her husband in front of the entire neighborhood?

Because we all know of a situation like that ...we can connect to how the husband is feeling and reacting. Especially men that are married for more than five years.

But what is not acceptable is that pathetically stupid defense or explanation that the wife comes up with.

The so called solution is irrational and twisted and it is so badly done it's actually offensive. She wants to make it up to her husband soooooo she exposes him to all the wives the neighborhood??. How can this be viewed as an acceptable solution even in a LW story?.

I think the fact that this overrated somewhat delusional author can even come up with a bizarre solution on this is pretty typical of he handles and develops and handles his husband and male characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another piss poor story from a piss poor writer

Any real man would have kicked her whore ass into the curb but good old HDK takes her back.

Stars, don't even think about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...