All Comments on 'Misery'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 452 Comments (Page 4)
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Last read this seven years ago. She was dead wrong in her statement and she received no punishment. Is that how you treat a loving, faithful husband? The hell with the blowjob. She was still a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess all the good endings were taken.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Apology not accepted

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's one of the neatest endings I've read. Well done.

By the way, i contacted you and said you might look out for Sur la Mer, if I got published here. Well I did, but it was renamed Blue Guitar. I got a lot of responses, including the usual trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! A classic!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Strange story and good resolution but ... why would any wife want to make these types of comments other than to break the marriage. Publicly humiliating husband in the worst possible way other than spreading legs for other men. That just does not happen because, if she wants to keep marriage, this type of humiliation would come back to her, she would also be a target of ridicule, not as bad as her hubby but it would hit her too. More importantly there is no way husband would tolerate that and she would be on the receiving end of him dishing the abuse.

So, there is more plot to examine here, perhaps for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmmm. I'm not sure about this one. I've read a lot of your stories and I know your style, so I know these kind of stories are not to be taken too seriously, but even... That kind of disrespect she showed has nothing to do with alcohol (which only lowers your inhibitions) but from her deepest thoughts. Maybe not about his cock's size but, somehow she lost respect for her husband. She can't be married for long and ignore the effect that her words are going to have. He left her off the hook too easily.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Fun story, well written and clever. BUT, he rarely gets blow jobs and his psycho wife did this to him. Start hiding assets or at least insist on a post nup

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she could deep throat him that easily he is not that big. But the ladies see he is not 3 inches. But the guys can think he is tiny. They would think the wives are covering for their friend. If the wives say no he is in fact not tiny the husbands say is he bigger than me? They cant say yes!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I still don't see how embarrassing him makes up for embarrassing him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam should have Gloria Bentley do a size check. Make the wife watch as punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pointless and immature, he could have just dropped his pants infront of his friends !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BURN THE BITCH!

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

what a crapp

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so fucking what ,i would still divorce her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well they do say that women are meaner, more evil and devious than men, but that doesn't mean they're smarter and that certainly goes double when it comes to their inability to engage their brains before shooting off their mouths.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

Honestly what she did to make amends doesn't change what she said about him let alone the fact that she said it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb as fuck, and naming 2 characters Sam made it a little confusing.

A blow job with only a couple of women watching and only one of them was present when Claire humiliated her husband will not solve anything. No matter what the witnesses of the blow job say nobody else is going to believe them and it will never take away the betrayal and humiliation.

Sam, the main character, should have punched Claire in the face as soon she started grabbing at his belt and zipper telling her sex would never fix what she did and then walk out the door. This is one situation where hitting a woman is definitely the right thing. Then follow it up a divorce as there is no way to truly reconcile.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun story. Well done. Blowing her husband in front of her friends was a great plan. Her mother should have slipped in the back door so that she could embarass her daughter at the family dinner. I don't know how someone could miss you stating in the story that 5 women were there watching her suck off her husband. 5 Stars.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

She deserved to be bitch-slapped in front of her friends.

The total disrespect, to me, would not be resolved by a blow-job in front of her friends. Her willingness to do that once is truly unbelieveable, and she really didn't suffer much. I mean seriously ... " I got a little jealous"??? She attacked him in such a hateful and personal way. The ending doesn't seem to make up for what she did.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 2 years ago

That loose mouth bitch deserved a beating. Then after she recovered, she deserved another beating. Two stars

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Not credible. No point in hitting her and risking jail. She’s clearly not worth it. He should see a divorce lawyer in the morning. Should not be staying with a partner who disrespects him. Blaming it on the wine is a pretty poor excuse as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loose lips sink good men too often. Too often the pain never leaves.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Ok story but it should have ended at the next party with her full apology and back up from the other wives. Then at his work. No, fuck it, it's too late; just divorce her ass and start fucking any and every woman in sight

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny as hell. I like it!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I liked this story.

However, he should have whipped his cock out right in front of her at the party - that would have reversed the humility in seconds - instead of hours the way he stomped off to sulk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder if the story should be labeled, "Tiny"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no coming back from that. Her drunken rant was vicious and filled with hate. It would have been fitting, though, had he replied “you only think it is tiny, dear, as you have such a cavernous pussy you could dock an aircraft carrier in there and not touch the sides.”

FreakpowerFreakpowerover 2 years ago

Who cares what others think. It's better to let the others believe to be small gifted and to please their wifes as to let them be suspicious. Fly always under the radar 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit is a man ginna stay with a cunt like this bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she humiliates him a second time so its all good now????wtf the penance would have pissed me off more than the offence. the next story will be her making him a full blow cuck?

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I feel sad at all the hurt men out there.. to me it was a well written story touching on a very sensitive subject in a compassionate humorous manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The end was the most hilarious one, how could it end like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A ribald classic by one of the better authors here. This story could have been written in other ways as a parable, as a drama, BTB, divorce/reconciliation, etc. But he chose just the right approach. Had me laughing at the end. Hope this author keeps writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All bent

This story sure got sbrooks all bent out of shape. Must have a small one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

I still don't see how embarrassing him makes up for embarrassing him. - Seems to have hit a sore spot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

zerozerozero.

totally fucked up story, to APPEASE SOME TOTALLY FUCKED UP READERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He trades his pride for a blowjob. Not really a fair trade and it just goes to show that he was continuing to think with his "little head".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad 4 the reconciliation, but after what she did in humiliating & disrespecting her husband like she did, that reconciliation shouldn’t have been so fast in coming. She should’ve been made to sweat more. But I still really liked the story overall. 4 stars. — Bob

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This story is a joke , but the subject is not funny. I recently read an article regarding one of the most common sexual assaults in America. It has become normal for women in clubs or bars to simply reach out and grab men , or simply stick their hands down a mans pants. Evidently it prevents a lot of wasted time and drinks , so that the woman can't reject the guy early in the interaction. Some joke. Every one of the offenses cited would have been prosecutable If the gender roles were reversed,but not one of the women in the article, over 3000 incidents ...... was charges with any offense. Double standard much? A mans size is not correctable by any science or surgery. If a woman is small chested, a few grand and a few weeks will fix it. But there is no answer. Society is now emphasizing this aspect of men, and puts men on trial or evaluation for size, girth, stamina, recovery , appearance of genitalia, and repeatability. Women face none of these pressures. Women do not initiate, just sit back and reject. Any wonder why all our mass shooters are young men? Any wonder why white men account for over 70% of all total suicides,based on the last year for whichever we have numbers? Not a joke. Author is a clown.

.Hubby in this story should have told her to go get effed, and wait at least a month before any communication. But no,just another helpless to resist dumbass hubby with no self respect, and just accepts more humiliation,because he Is a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah yes, the miracle of sex solves all problems once again. LOL... So now a few of the women in his life now know what size he is, yet now he still has the reputation of having a small dick with all of his male friends. In life a negative comment travels much farther than a positive one, his "small dick" would become common knowledge that he'd have to continue to live with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enough?!

Recompense?!

Repentance?!

Etc?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is ridiculous in nearly every aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The blokes at the party will still probably think he has a small dick, and it is them that would probably make the most comments, poke fun at him.

For what she did to remedy the situation to really work, she would have had to have everyone around to watch that was at the party and it would only work if none of them had spread the word around.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdalmost 2 years ago

Typical "Harddaysknight" story..

Just some Pussies enamoured by Pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a fucked up story. He hears the disrespect, feels the humiliation, & does nothing but leave the house? Then to go on the childish tantrum telling everybody to find his wife the big cock for her & the rest of his doings. That she gave him a BJ in front of several hidden people is also unbelievable. 1 star -- Bob

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

A good story that needs to be much longer. A man’s pride can’t be fixed that easily. 5 stars anyway!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story. The ending was a bit farfetched. Now to my one major gripe. AkSh4BloOd: Has two practices that are worthless. Criticizing all the writers’ stories indicated this half ass critic reads them all...Naturally it so he can delude himself by attempting to convey superiority. What a joke. Save us all and don't read or comment on Harddaysknight fine writing. Go back to the gally and sweat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it's really nice of her to take every bit of his mighty 4" piston.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

DRGWNG made a really nice point about the topic of this story. Ways of increasing penis lenght is the most typed search on the internet from males around the world. Why? Because today, if you have a small penis, you are strocized by females.. you are bullied in schools, at work, everywhere you go! And it is something that you cant change about yourself... You have to live with this all you life... If you are resilient, you will suffer every second of you life... I do have a 4" penis, and I do suffer because of it... I only had one woman in my sexual life until now. And it was 5 year now that we broke up, but I still think every day that it was because of my size, even though the relationship was shit as hell... But lately, I got depresion about it... I think that if I had a larger size, like even a "normal size" would be ok, my life would be better... I would have more confidence in myself, and date more woman... I am above avegere in looks, but this one thing, make my life hell... There is no one day, that I think about ending my life... I just didnt it yet, because I know how my family will feel about it... So I live to make them happy...

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

He shoulda pulled it out right there and then. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You wrote a story about some bitch giving her tiny dick husband a blow job. Pretty fitting for a story that sucks.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

One of the dumbest stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha. So many of the critics don't understand the point of the story. Newsflash: the husband's penis is not tiny and almost certainly above average. That is based on the comments of the five women who watched from the kitchen. His wife was being a bitch at the party, drunk and upset that he has talking to another woman with larger breasts. She messed up big time. It is a whimsical farce

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - 2nd read - I really liked the comment where his comeback should have been:

'that's because your vagina is sooooo large you could dock an aircraft carrier in there and not touch the sides.'

OR one from my youth:

'Her pussy is sooooo loose, you may need to tie a 2X4 to your ass to keep from falling in.'

Either way, that woman needed a lot more payback, but the blowjob in front of her friends was a good start. A written apology put in the local newspaper should have been next. A 4'X8' sign in front of the house with the same apology in really really large print for at least a week. Everyone should try to put at least one or two suggestion on here for some much needed light humor.

The worldwide average fully erect dick size for 95% of the population is 5.3 to 6.3 inches.

Only 2.5% of the billions of men are larger - think about that for a while.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

When you see the comments you have to wonder do some people even read the story or maybe it’s just to complicated for them. Thanks for an amusing little tale.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I don't get it. I've read stories from Harddaysknight before and I've enjoyed quite a few. I can't believe this is the same author. I shouldn't say any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"This" author is:

- a cuck loving

- cheating WHORE wife Apologist

- who believes a wife can do NO wrong

- and forces RAAC at every oppotunity

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Worth a chcuckle.

And sadly Drgwng

This story is a joke , but the subject is not funny. I recently read an article regarding one of the most common sexual assaults in America. It has become normal for women in clubs or bars to simply reach out and grab men...is an exaggerating idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is pretty stupid. There is obviously no respect there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soem of the commenters below miss the point of the story. All they can focus is on the wife's disrespect in front of the women while drunk and jealous of another woman talking to her husband. She was clearly remorseful and risked a lot with her solution. It was a farcical story. If the husband had more self respect he wouldn't have gotten so depressed. Pissed is OK but depressed? Surely he knows his own penis size and clearly he is above average based on the comments by the other women. Heck search up on Google about penis size. A much better and serious plot is when a wife in a similar situation says her husband is a terrible lover and she fakes her orgasms. THAT can be a deal breaker. Because it is subjective and not quantitative. And how would you prove otherwise without stepping out of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just such a stupid tale. I get that you feel the need to be a “prolific author” but quality is always better than quantity. Although given the topic here I doubt you can understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rotflmao! After a bad day, I needed this story. Keep doing what you do best. Keep writing! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best I could give is 2 stars.

Some stories are best left untold.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck was that load of shit?!

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

And these two stupid events are supposed to be equivalent, and make it all ok, what a load of stupidity,but to be expected based on the writer…

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

great job took a story that began awesome... and turned it to a flaming pile of shit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolute flaming piece of dog shit.

This might be the dumbest story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that stinking pile of shit was a waste of time. I’ve read better stories on the cubicle wall in a public toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I recommend reading this!

Thanks for a fun, enjoyable story! A fun light read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF is wrong with all the trolls? This HDK story was hilarious. A consistently witty author. And capable of pithy stories with great pathos too. Liked Ask Me Why a lot for an unuusual RAAC story. Glad to see he is still writing here after so many years. Many really food authors have moved on and wonder how many because of the trolls.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

These.comments are why no one should allow anonymous comments. This is such a great and hilarious story.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

One of my favourite authors, but this is certainly not one of his best, hate husband's that run away and won't speak to their wife's about any problem, in the end 90% end up doing just that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Or

Truth is foils I’ve got 7 medium thick inches. If that’s not enough for her stretched out sloppy cunt I’ll be happy to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, the wife sets up her husband and prove she is the loudmouth uncaring person she proved herself to be at the party. Just saying.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

My question is... how can the wife giving her husband a blowjob in front of her friends atone for the disrespect she delt him at that party? Even though those ladies saw he was not as small as his wife claimed in her jealous tantrum, other people would never believe it. The funny thing about people in our society is, they are always skeptical about the facts and comments made about someone that can be related as anything good. However, people always take the bad comments made about someone as the unvarnished truth.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I don't know I think that's still pretty damn embarrassing even if I had a large dick. Why would married man want a bunch of other married wives looking at this junk unless he's just a jackass with a big head.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Really? Not happy. Agree with mfbridges

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some people have a distinctly weird sense of humor.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh that’s a great one, really good plot line that’s so different from the normal on here, really nicely written fast, to the point with characters that were real, maybe not how she put it right, but a nice set of people

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Hdk writes mc with no self respect, and zero self esteem better than most. Congrats for thinking up a new way to put a wimp idiot down on a tablet screen. Wonderful, must be a dream to live in the wimpy world full time. Right?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year agoAuthor

Drgwng, you take this shit far too seriously, but thanks for reading so many of my stories. I do appreciate your tenacity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one. Women really can behave like Claire in real life. Their hormones can make them pretty impulsive at times. In this case she was simply lying. But what if he really was a pencil dick?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I would have scored this higher if it wasn't a blatant ripoff of a similar story.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Why do people get so uppity about a fun story, enjoy it, nobody got hurt typical HDK.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Oh, you are a sneaky one Harddaysknight. I read this story and I got to the end I was smiling. On reflection while I was thinking of my comment it dawned on me that maybe Claire was reflecting on the difference between hubby and her lover. Sam said... "I didn't get blowjobs all that often anymore and Claire was showing a lot of enthusiasm! Then to my surprise, for the first time in our entire marriage, she deep throated me! She quickly pulled off and did it again, and then again"... WOW! If she rarely gave him "blow jobs" and never before "deep throated him" where could she learn how to deep throat. That would be a trick that has to be learned. And who taught her about painting a womans face before she finishes him in her mouth? Of course, if he got this treatment more often maybe it was worth sharing her. I don't know Sam, so who can say but you. That's JustOneMansOpinion.

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

I like these "big mouth" wife type of stories. Surprised there aren't more of them.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Typical RAAC from this writer...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't care if u think u r all that, but there is no way any man would let his wife or even a wife sit there and let there husband disrespect them in front of anyone, again another BS fkin read

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Haha loved story, fun ending. Just a silly tale. Thanks for writing……

RzcanuckRzcanuck11 months ago

That was plain horrible. The author attempted a RAAC and missed the target completely and the target was the broadside of a barn from five feet away.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

I am the first to call out people (including HDK) on RAAC, but gotta admit, this one was well executed and reasonable reconciliation. She both fixed the fallout from her fuckup, AND proven she is willing to be humiliated to keep him. It wasn't an equivalen of what she did to him for a couple of reasons - but it was OK enoigh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent execution with just the right touch of humor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A different kind of story. There's absolutely no man who'd just march off & leave for a motel after hearing his wife totally humiliate & disrespect him without first marching in the room & laying down some facts to her. Letting her make it up just days after seems too fast for her words. She needs to feel some deep pain also. I'm not talking about divorce, unless this happened again or was a common occurrence in the past, but a separation for a week or so before he returns.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story but in reality a wife doing that for redemption...never would happen

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR39 months ago

Delusional garbage.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim999 months ago

This is similar to a story from Reddit that was in a YouTube video today.

A wife heard her husband giving a friend romantic advice. She told the friend not to listen to her husband, because the only reason she got with him was she was a single mother with a son. Otherwise she would never have gotten with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...