All Comments on 'Misery'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 452 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Harddaysknight one of the original ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it

I enjoyed the story. People is not perfect. We all make mistakes, when there is "real love", you alway find a way to restore what was broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She really opened her mouth and put both feet in up to her knees

#1 it was just a story although it could happen in real life. She was jealous of the friend with big tits and she drank to much and had hot flashes but that does not excuse what she did it's a wonder he did not smack her a good one. In layman's words She Truly Fucked Up.

Ron

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Her statements aren't hard to believe. It's impossible.

There's no way a wife says those things about a husband just because she's insecure about her breast size, or drunk or hormonal, or any combination of the above. Unless she was so drunk that she was effectively blacked out when she said it, then what she did was cruel. Cruelty and humiliation like that isn't an accident. It's part of a deeper problem. Which is why the "solution" wouldn't work. But the author must have come up with the ending and then contrived a reason for it. It doesn't play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It doesn't mean much

Having her friends watch her giving him a blowjob doesn't begin to make up for what she has done to him. Maybe in her mind she demeaned herself in front of her friends, so that was enough punishment. Not even close. How about all the guys at the party that he has to face every day? How about the complete disrespect she showed him because he talked to another woman? If it had been the other way around would she forgive him if he pulled her tits out in front of all the guys and said, 'See guys, they're not as small as I said." She'd be pissed and file for divorce for mental cruelty. One blowjob does not a marriage mend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because he didnt divorce the whore

hope she gives him aids soon .

shes obviously cheating and hates him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok so she got down on her knees...

And semi-publicly begged his tool to forgive her. And it did--small heads have troubles holding a grudge. She exposed him without his consent or knowledge to a group of her selection, and showed off her BJ skills. My reaction would be, "What the FUCK??? How is exposing your BJ skills going to help mitigate what you said? Are you hoping all these women will talk about this and some guys will overhear??? Plotting how to get your next husband already??? Do you actually think that showing a few women my cock wouldn't embarrass me further? What the fuck are you thinking?" Even if I did have a member to be proud of, doesn't mean my wife can pick and choose who sees it! Talk about arrogance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

She saying those things would be a deal breaker. If not a divorce then a long long separation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and all the tiny-cocked imbeciles are a-twitter

Easy to tell who are the pencil-dicked humorless wannabecucks and who are the secure well-adjusted guys - the former froth in the comments while the latter laugh.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 1/4"

That's the size of the average dong. It's a bit weird, I mean really... someone went around with a ruler and measured guys dicks and averaged them for fucks sakes. They could have been out curing cancer but were stuck inside measuring random dicks.

Seems silly, but there it is.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
NFW!

After packing as much as I could get into my car, I'd of done all financial stuff, quit my job and left for greener pastures far, far away. No communications with anyone back there, ever. Let her get the divorce(on abandonment grounds)and pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry not enough to makeup!

Now if she had let him cum in her mouth and swallowed for the first time and for all future weekly blowjobs THEN I would have forgiven her! It doesn't matter how big your dick is, you are always concerned that your dick doesn't measure up to what your wife wants. Even you guys with 9 inches are envious of us who have 12 inches, he, he. I'm envious of the guys who have 15 inches.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
trust

when a person is outed a trust is broken. Even if this was done as a joke and totally untrue. He was very embarrassed and took a big shot to his ego. I wont go into how wife did me in, but it was/is powerful enough for me to be celibate for the past 25 years. it would take a hell of a lot more than a blowjob to correct things between us. Luckily for me she ate herself to death in '09

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incited the closet cuckies

those insecure virgins squealed about running for hills, precious - those of us with actual wedding tackle and balls that have dropped just laughed at another HDK gem and moved on

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Classic Harddaysknight,

Still, a fun read the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Sam needs to tell Claire

"If you try that shit again, I will give you a butt reaming so hard that you never consider thinking of me being small again."

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Second time through

Still love this humorous short!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
She

doesn't give blow jobs very often anyway. Cut her loose or at least force a post-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JKMJJ is proof that

closet cuckies lack a funny bone, having no cock or balls probably doesn't help, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not a fan

i have been reading your stories.....i regret ever having read them.....it truly shows how little of a man you are if you find this shit to be alright......i hope your wife get gangbanged by a clan of big black cock men in front of you and see how you like beign a cuckhold

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
It's all about the drama....

Always enjoy Harddaysknight's stories. Very talented writer. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHERE DID THE TECHNIQUE COME FROM??....

So for the first time in their marriage she deep throats him. How'd she learn that?

Claire has probably been practicing with all his so called friends. Better get those kids paternity tested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SILLY

Seems silly and/or preposterous to me.

Does not seem to fit in Humor/Satire either.

Paul in Oklahoma

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
She's a Bitch!

She's a bitch any way you look at it. If there was any truth to what she's saying, which IF true is obviously an exaggeration, she's got no business exposing him to embarrassment, if it's NOT true, she shouldn't be telling embarrassing lies!

" It isn't some little-dicked coward that hits women" - Poor choice of words!

"I felt like you were belittling me for having B-cup breasts when you paid her so much attention" - So, her FEELING that he's belittling her, allows her to publicly humiliate him. Even if he said something like, "Claire's tits are so small we needed a wet nurse for our kids," everyone can SEE that's not true.

Sorry, guess I'm not as forgiving as he is. Her answer to humiliate him is to expose him? As someone said earlier, where did this new-found ability to deep throat come from?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Female Insecurities - the number one reason why good marriage goes to hell in LW stories

Once again, insecurity ALMOST made a woman throw away her husband, and, with him, her whole marital life.

It didn't take much, but it certainly was enough. There's things you may say, in public, that are quite impossible to take back, and this was definitely one of them. Fact is, I've witnessed, in real life, egregious situations like this one, and I personally know of NO couple of manage to survive such a display of disrespect.

So let's give some credit to Claire - sure. she was a complete cunt here, but she recognized her fault, and went all the way to rectify the situation. Don't doubt it for a second: there's not a whole lot of women out there that wouldn't simply dismissed the whole thing as no big deal, simply apologized and asked her man to just get over it, something that only a true wimp would be able to do. Nah, this was an end-of-marriage mistake, and she only managed to save it by making sure that every single person in their life that matter in this issue (aka most of the women in their entourage!) know for certain that she was full of shit. Again, giving a blowjob with an audience, to save your marriage... not a whole lot females would have done it.

So I can't fault Sam for going back home after this - actually, he would be a complete idiot if he did! Still, in his current position, it wouldn't be too bad to demand that his wife keeps on giving him those mind-blowing blowjobs she gave him, when he had one foot out of the door. Hey, it's not as if she should be totally taken out of the doghouse...

Clever twist on a marital squabble. Love it.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

If she didn’t give blow jobs often but suddenly was able to take all of him into he mouth then he really WAS tiny. Most women can take maybe three inches without gagging, unless the have leaned to deep throat and that takes time and a lot of practice or so my wife says, so he probably wasn’t more than three or so inches.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
LETS SEE WHAT IS GOING ON,

1 makes stupid statements,,,,,the other dummy over reacts,,,,,,they begin school yards games.....BS follows,,,,,Moral Booze Does Loosen Tongues, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Permise, Ending Fails

The idea of wife insulting her husband's manhood at a party (and not because she doms him or cuckolds him) is novel.

Problems with the ending:

1. She goes from almost never giving blow jobs to deep throating him implies his dick is small enough to fit entirely in her mouth (or she's been getting lots of practice on someone else, which is another issue).

2. Having all women witness the blow job suggests that the Maternal and Protective Order of Females is helping Betty by all agreeing to rave about his small dick.

3. Men know their relative size. They look up measurements and informally compare with each other. He knows his cock is small -- that is why Betty could hurt him so bad with her comment. If he were average or better, the guys would rally around him.

4. For Betty to strike so suddenly and hard, there is a really significant problem buried pretty deep. The story does nothing to preset or address it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Not Buying It

First of all, she exposes him to her lady friends without warning or his consent.

I think some or all of these have been mentioned before:

Have a gathering at their house where she greets everyone at the door naked, and stays naked for the evening. Each guy that comes in has to drop trou.

There has to be an explanation of where a wife who rarely gives BK's can suddenly deep throat.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

Hot flashes, a little wine, jealous of big tits, was enough to toss 24yrs of marriage by not just insulting him once but plus three more times in one night. Sorry but there is a deep rooted problem in that marriage for her to lash out like that. She needs to see a doc ASAP, to check her hormones then a shrink to find out what her deep problem is - one BJ will not solve that problem. Where were her female friends in settling her down and explaining things to her? It took mom to smack her back into reality.

As far as him, he is acting like a petulant little boy if his whole life centers around his dick size. If their so called 'friends' cannot see her comments for what they were then they are not real friends - he needs to dump them and seek better friends.

If it was me - I'd walk as there are some serious problems brewing under the surface unless she has 'real' medical issues. And if she gets treatment I'd reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Funny

It was just a story and kinda funny as hell. She is basicly drunk and trying to one up her friends but she took it to far embarrassed her husband and herself. He knew he did not have a tiny dick and so did she.. I think that I would have embarrassed her back by whipping it out stroked and said okay ladies who wants to measure it??

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Hilarious

Very funny and sexy. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First his wife destroys his manhood

Then she decides that the fix for that problem is to deceive, embarrass and humiliate him - again - in from of all her friends? On one hand, it's a little funny. In a "can you believe she's THAT stupid? kind of way). But on the other, BIGGER, hand she simply adds insult to injury. With a wife that has so little common sense or any sense of decency, why would he do anything but divorce her? Who the hell knows what she'll do next? He needs a new job on the other side of the country and a new life without the stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A HDK classic

Almost every HDK story must not be taken very seriously. They don't belong to Humor, but they certainly have a lot of it. Yeah, I get what others says about disrespect and so. I also hated Slirpuff's Big Mouth. This is not the same story. Just relax and enjoy one of the best writers in this place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband definitely brought this on himself

Making his wife feel bad about her small tits waxs dickish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It started out as a good troublemaking story, but went down hill with her excuse. Try a rewrite and a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife was clearly cheating on him

Since his cock wasn't small, she was thinking about the bigger cocks she'd had. Husband is an idiot not to have figured that out.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

3rd read, and still good. When I read a story I try to visualize it happening. I could actually see this happening in real life. This kind of thing happens every day, and the hurt, is something else. Of course, in todays world it may be ok. In my day they wouldn't be getting back together, and there would be some retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not a gaffe

might not have been true but the anger and resentment behind her rant were more than a little flirting by him. Something else caused her to react that way. most likely guilt or some other slight she has let fester until it is constantly on her mind. This will rear its head again. Only next time there will not be any going back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

What’s amazing is how so many people can read so much bullshit into what is just a simple short story. ‘Oh, burn the bitch! Never trust her again! Dump her and move on! She’s cheating on you!’ So damn much angst for just a simple short story. I’m thinking that some people maybe need to just Get A Life. Jeez, it’s humor, people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*s

Great story stupid comments.

Sam3501Sam3501about 5 years ago
Rant

I liked the story and would have given it a higher score if she has suffered a little more. She really hurt him and suffered nothing in return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Workman-like Writing

Not bad. Some humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Neat...

...story. Wife messed up while tipsy and had trouble getting her foot out of her mouth. She was sincerely apologetic and bravely atoned.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good atonement

She walked really close to the edge, but managed to suck it up and save it.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
She was tougher than she realized

Yes she kicked him in the ba lls, but by embarrassing herself the way she did! He could at least cut her some slack. Suffering yes she suffered and that should not be glossed over.

I think some his actions were not the best thought out plan.

Her mother to save her daughter’s marriage sent her in the right direction.

In this story he was in love with her even though she lost control of her mouth at the party. Yes! he was very hurt but, Everything he was doing had her getting something better even than himself. (Finding her a bigger Dick)

Thanks for the work no matter what or how you wrote this there are some people who are not going to like your work. I liked this story.🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I enjoyed the story,

I enjoyed the story but the wife got off too easy.

TreymonTreymonover 4 years ago
Yes remember

The way to solve big problems is to just suck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

I’m sorry but this was a stupid story and I’m embarrassed for the author. Unless he’s junior high school age and then I’d worry he’s on his way to becoming a pervert.

Kappa

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
what a stupid

story

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe he should have said

That the only reason she thought he had a small dick was because she had a cavern for a cunt. The only thing that could touch the sides was a 2 litre soft drink bottle..

See how she likes it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Unsure

I'm not sure I could forgive this betrayal that easily... Wife would need to do some really kinky duty to get me to forgive her.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

I liked the story

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Cute. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

No, not funny just pathetic.

Two things you never criticize about a man, the size of his cock or his driving ability.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
There are three things a woman should never

1. Never cheat.

2. Never talk about a man's size big or small.

3. Never ever fake an orgasim.

nestorb30nestorb30about 4 years ago

Ditch the bitch, this level of cru5is beyond the pale. Taking her back is completely unbelievable. Remember truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She is cheating

She has never deep throated him till now and did it without gagging. She has been practicing on someone. She told the lies so that when she is caught cheating, she can get sympathy from friends. That way people will think "poor Claire she had to get sex outside the marriage because Sam can't satisfy her" instead of "Claire's a cheating slut".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

First off, let me say that I very much enjoyed your story and thank you for sharing it with us. Secondly, I have to ask, "How would Clair (or any wife) have reacted if hubby brought a handful of his buddies home and arranged for them to secretly watch a sex act between him and her? Personally, I like sex with my wife and hope to have it again. If I had tried this, I'd be lucky if I ever had ANY sex, EVER again, with ANYBODY.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Started well... went to shit real quick

Wife's comments could not be real, but if we assume that they are meant to be, then the rest of the story is just SHIT

Author expects us to accept all the crap that follows and that the victim/husband would accept the stupid explanations. That the husband is such a cuck as to be willing to put it all behind him.

BULLSHIT

Or, maybe he is that much of cuck. Sorry, but not my idea of reality, acceptable behaviour or a plausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has Artie ever read a story he DID like?

C'mon man. You're taking this way too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never Talk Sex at a Party

My Ex and her BFF were ragging on Their Husbands .. Trust Me it did not turn out well for them either ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny Story

That’s all it is, just a good little funny story. I don’t personally know the author but I seriously doubt he intended the story to be representative of real life. Jeez, some people just need to lighten the hell up and maybe see if they can find a sense of humor somewhere. Heck, try Sears, they claim they have “Everything”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a few points

1. The wife's comments are poorly written; they don't come across like anything resembling a real conversation. They sound, however, like a lot of similar "wife's destructive words" type things you often read in these stories, just a writer clumsily trying to voice male insecurities in a woman's mouth.

2. That being said, the husband overreacts in a big way that speaks to the insecurity driving this story. Really, at some point someone should have pointed out to him that his reaction did more to convince he was underhung than anything she said. Speaking of which:

3. Wives in these stories always seem to fall into two groups: hellbitch harridans that run their husband's humiliation in their faces; or incredibly demure and acquiescent, bending over backwards to heal their husband's ego. It would have been better if there had been some actual pushback against husband's self-pity apocalypse.

4. That being said, the ending is ridiculous. From his point of view: why did he even accept sex in that situation? Why not just leave? (It would actually have been funny if he did, leaving all the women hanging). From her point of view: if she really wanted to show the world he wasn't small, is that really the best way? Especially given the potential for rejection - including his dick "rejecting" her and staying soft which would have made everything worse. Also: why the fuck would any of these women accept to witness this? Aren't there any adults in this story to tell these two weirdos with their oversensitiveness to get fucked?

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

all right maybe maybe not

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This has to be one of dumbest, if not THE dumbest, story ever submitted. Stupid, really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Thanks made me smile!😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

For a nice light story without a lot of cliches

CLM

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not sure I would forgive. Never forget!!!

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Good Story

Difficult to handle this kind of issue but you did a good job. Thank You 5*

I have an issue with ' Anonymous 09/13/20'... Your comment is neither appropriate nor valid. Quit commenting if you can't add anything intelligent!

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Where did she get the deepthroat skills from? This one is not over

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good read.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fun story

Reading this again and remembering how good it was.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Bullshit! Kick the disrespectful whore to the curb! No reason on earth to take that from a spouse!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Once again the wife overreacts. Her husband was just talking to a woman with bigger tits and she feels she has to get even by announcing to everyone what she thinks of his dick. She sucks him off in front of a few women and all is well...ahhh, I don't think so.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

sorry but thats plain disrespect... if u are married u dont humilate the other especially in public like that. then she ambushed him at home with all the females after the bj regardless what her intentions were. he might as well have no penis taking her back so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That is the end of that.

There is no way this would ever work out between them.

The amount of venom in her humiliating comments displayed a deep bitterness &/or lack of respect for her husband well beyond her excuse that she was jealous & having hot flashes.

With her level of bitterness, I doubt this is the first time or the last time she will make public derogatory comments about her husband.

Sorry, the ending's make-up sex isn't going to repair this marriage.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

No fucking way should he allow her and her friends to kiss his ass like that! Fucking throw the loud mouthed whore out of his life so he can regain his dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4 Stars

Wow talk about disrespecting a hubby .

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Rubbish

What a wimp, talk about crying over spoilt milk. She should have changed the locks and divorced him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@Hellen1899

The husband didn't do anything wrong, she disrespected him in front of their friends,...I agree he should've kicked her to the curb, changed the locks, and found himself a better respectable wife... A good story even if Hellen cant get her head out of her big ass..

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Fun, Funny,

and totally unbelievable. Loyalty, trust and respect are the foundation of a marriage. Even the absence of love and/or sex can be overcome, although those two often are used in excess to temporarily mask the weakness of one of the foundational elements. (Infidelity is a violation of at least two of those foundations.)

Great story, well told. Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Helen 1899 must have small boobs...

Ok. It is never a good idea, to get drunk and put down your spouse at a party. And communication between the two of them, was sorely lacking. I do think in that situation, more than a few of the guys, would have just whipped it out, so everyone at the party could see it. Maybe this would have led to a greater escalation of the confrontation. In any case people, here is the lesson here. Talk to your partner when something is bothering you. Treating each other with respect and dignity, is the magic formula for long term happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A BJ always helps out ..

ibuguseribuguserabout 3 years ago

Hilarious. 5*....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, I don’t think this proves anything, except she now thinks, she can get away with anything.

I don’t see this ending good, for him....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Helen 1899. Your cats are calling you. And don’t forget the peanut butter, for the dog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I still don't think that justice has been served. Her answer for embarrassing him is to further embarrass him by exposing him, and she calls that embarrassing HER? I'd insist on having the same couples over with her being naked all night, and the women tell the men that they've seen his equipment and there's nothing wrong with it, and if they have any issues that they can drop trou and show what they've got!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Funny, but IRL there's no likely way of coming back from that lack of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have fucked Gloria so she could tell everyone the truth about his dick size.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

To paraphrase from a better story: “I will not stay married to a woman who uses humiliation as a tool for ‘revenge’”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

adios stupid cow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is damn Good One..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To all you “annony’s’, (except me, of course) get over yourselves! It was fucking funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anyone that finds this funny needs a throat punch just like Claire. For that type of disrespect Sam gets a blowjob from the other women there and Cunt Claire can watch as penance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All's well that ends well... but what if Sam really were a bit less endowed between the legs? Nothing could have restored his male pride. A woman like Claire that can humiliate her husband in this manner in front of all is never to be trusted.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 3 years ago

Garbage. I imagine the author belongs to the flat earth society also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...