All Comments on 'Miss Boman Ch. 02'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Next The Mother

I loved part one and two. Reminded me of my boyhood days.

I am now 62 and can still remember how I was initiated. I get the feeling that Erik's mother might be curious of Erik's performance. Therefore I think that the story should naturally progress to Erik fucking his mother while Gustav takes on Miss Borman (if he isn't too old for her) or Erik's brother doing Miss Borman

zarathustra7zarathustra7about 18 years ago
I LIKE YOUR WORK VERY MUCH

Lovely. A small point: You use mode when the context call for mood. As you are not a native English speaker that is a small point. Indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It just keeps getting better

Libertine:

A truly wonderful and totally erotic story. Someone may claim it's too long, but the way you are telling it, it is good that it's long so the reader can savor every word and phrase. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

Why on Earth would his mother wonder that licking a woman's pussy would be a bit early in his education"?!That's SIMPLY A BULLSHIT!IT WASN'T AT ALL "early in his education",especially given the fact that HE ALREADY FUCKED THAT WOMAN IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS!

Then,why would a male who fucks a female in the missionary position ever "feel trapped"?!That's JUST ANOTHER NONSENSE!He WOULD NOT FEEL TRAPPED AT ALL!This is THE NORMAL FUCKING POSITION!And IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that he believes he is in charge,being on top and all.But we both know that in fact we are in charge"!THIS IS RIDICULOUS and ABSOLUTELY STUPID FEMALE BRAGGING!IT IS VERY WELL-KNOWN that MALES ARE IN CHARGE when they fuck a female in the "missionary way",NO MATTER what some females are thinking!

Also,IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that it "always happens to be a quick affair",as that woman WRONGLY said,adding that "I have never had a boy that doesn't come fast the first time"!That's SIMPLY A TOTALLY STUPID CLICHE!Actually,MANY BOYS DON'T COME FAST AT ALL at their first time and IT DOESN'T älways happen to be a quick affair"!On the contrary,A LOT OF TIMES IT'S A LONG AFFAIR and BOYS COME AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE GIRLS OR WOMEN that they are having sex with!STOP WRITING this NONSENSICAL GARBAGE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

Why on Earth would his mother wonder that licking a woman's pussy would be a bit early in his education"?!That's SIMPLY A BULLSHIT!IT WASN'T AT ALL "early in his education",especially given the fact that HE ALREADY FUCKED THAT WOMAN IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS!

Then,why would a male who fucks a female in the missionary position ever "feel trapped"?!That's JUST ANOTHER NONSENSE!He WOULD NOT FEEL TRAPPED AT ALL!This is THE NORMAL FUCKING POSITION!And IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that he believes he is in charge,being on top and all.But we both know that in fact we are in charge"!THIS IS RIDICULOUS and ABSOLUTELY STUPID FEMALE BRAGGING!IT IS VERY WELL-KNOWN that MALES ARE IN CHARGE when they fuck a female in the "missionary way",NO MATTER what some females are thinking!

Also,IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that it "always happens to be a quick affair",as that woman WRONGLY said,adding that "I have never had a boy that doesn't come fast the first time"!That's SIMPLY A TOTALLY STUPID CLICHE!Actually,MANY BOYS DON'T COME FAST AT ALL at their first time and IT DOESN'T älways happen to be a quick affair"!On the contrary,A LOT OF TIMES IT'S A LONG AFFAIR and BOYS COME AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE GIRLS OR WOMEN that they are having sex with!STOP WRITING this NONSENSICAL GARBAGE!

Calok4thCalok4thalmost 4 years ago
Move on Man!

If you don't like the style of the author, move on to one you do like.

I don't like gay guy stories, but I don't flame them or give them bad reviews. I just don't read them .

Remember that this is fiction and even if it were not, people are different and behave differently. Just because the ideas are different than yours it does not make them wrong. Maybe next time you could try constructive criticism like - "I would have enjoyed your story more if ......."

Keep writing Libertine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous