Miss Linda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

This went on for a minute or so and then I stood, turned away from him, and dropped to my hands and knees, with my cute little butt pointed right at him. It was an invitation to fuck that no one in the room could misunderstand.

Richard strode across the room and dropped to his knees behind me. He grabbed my ass with both hands and then slid his big hard cock into my pussy. His cock was much bigger around than the long thin pole Lawrence had fucked me with. Not that Lawrence's cock didn't feel good, but Richard's was so big and it filled me up until I thought I was going to split.

"Oh god, that feels good!" I said. "It is so hard and hot and . . . just filling me up. Oh, oh yeah, so good, so hard and so full. Fuck that is good!"

He began to thrust rhythmically and I responded by pushing my hips back. Then he leaned over me and began fondling one of my tits. When he pulled on the nipple it sent a shock straight to my pussy. "Fuck, this is good!" I thought.

After a minute or so of playing with my tits, Richard pulled his hands back to my hips. He increased his pace and began to really pound his big cock into me.

"Oh yes! That's it. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I cried out.

Richard kept pounding and I was reaching the state where all I could do was whimper. About that time I felt his cock stiffen, telling me he was about to cum. I reached back with one hand and rubbed my clit. I barely touched it and it set me off. My cunt clamped down on Richard's cock, and that set him off. He groaned and pushed hard into me. I could feel his cock spurting his hot cum deep into my pussy.

Both of us held that position until our orgasms subsided and I collapsed onto the floor as he pulled out of me.

There was a lot more that went on that evening that I could tell you about (some of it was very nasty), but my writing teacher always told me to end a story with a good climax, so I am going to stop here. I will save the rest for another story. And, oh yes, I have more stories to tell you.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers
12