Miss Olivia's Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers

Petra, in her cage, barely stifled a moan at the thought of more to come. She was already weak with satisfaction, but she could feel the blood begin to throb in her swollen clit and labia once again. The thought of seeing the big-titted slave with a huge dildo in her ass and a huge cock in her mouth excited her all over again.

Bailey, for his part, already had a massive erection from the sight of Shonda splayed out and violated, but he knew the pain in his asshole, which had subsided because of his erection, would come back in full force, perhaps worse, after the release of orgasm. He was excited, but frightened. Miss Olivia could read his worries on his face. She was testing her slave again: if he obeyed her despite his fears, she would allow him to remove the plug afterward. If not, well...

Bailey knew his place and trusted his mistress. When she ordered him to step up to the platform, he obeyed with no hesitation.

"Give her your cock, Bailey," Miss Olivia said, and Bailey lifted his frilly skirt and took his thick, gorgeous cock in his hand, bringing the head up against Shonda's full, red lips. He wanted to just shove it in her mouth, but the way she was bound he knew she didn't have any room to back off, and he didn't want to choke her. He rubbed his swollen cock head against her wet lips, then gently pushed inside. Shonda looked up at him, her green eyes shining brilliantly in her tear-stained face, and began to run her tongue around his head and shaft. He stroked her hair gently. Miss Olivia watched with a critical eye for technique.

"Suck it, you little slut," she hissed. "Put more into it than that!"

Obediently, Shonda took Bailey's cock in her mouth as deeply as she could. She started to suck it, moving her head up and down as much as she could. Her soft, sucking mouth felt good, and Bailey's head tipped back, his eyelids fluttering and lips parted. He started to moan softly and his hands tightened in Shonda's glossy auburn hair. Shonda licked and sucked Bailey's cock, wishing that her hands were free so that she could work his shaft and play with his balls and taint. She pistoned her mouth down on his cock, taking it almost to the point of choking, then pulled up to the sensitive head. This was even more uncomfortable than the choking sensation, because every time she pulled her head up, the ropes and clamps pulled on her throbbing, tortured tits, but she knew it felt so good to Bailey, she tried to ignore her own pain. Miss Olivia observed this approvingly, and she considered releasing the nipple clamps, at least, but the slave was dealing with the situation, so the mistress let her continue.

Bailey was getting closer to orgasm. He was thrusting into Shonda's warm, wet mouth and his breathing was very quick and rough. His moans had turned almost to growls. With one hand he grasped a hank of Shonda's hair; the other hand squeezed the base of his cock, trying to hold off his ejaculation. Face flushed, he turned half-closed eyes to his mistress.

"Please, Mistress, may I come?"

Miss Olivia walked around behind Bailey, reached around and started playing with his nipples, pinching and rolling them roughly between her thumbs and forefingers. "Aaaahhhh," Bailey moaned louder, "Aaaaahhhh...please...that's making me...please, Mistress..."

"Go ahead Slave Boy," Miss Olivia purred, pinching and pulling harder, "In her mouth."

Bailey plunged his swollen cock into Shonda's helpless mouth, fucking her hot throat until his cock erupted with a thick, creamy load in the slave girl's mouth. She gagged as jets of hot cum spurted from Bailey's massive tool, but she held on, swallowing and swallowing, until the pressure was gone as he slid his spent cock out of her mouth.

"Thank you, Mistress," Bailey said to Miss Olivia. At one time, Shonda would have felt slighted by this, thinking that she did all the work, after all, but now she realized that the mistress is in charge of the pleasure as well as the pain, and of course she should be thanked. The slave girl was only a tool in her service, no more important than a vibrator or a butt plug, and she should be happy for the opportunity to serve.

The transformation was complete.

The rest of the story is simple: Bailey was released from his anal bondage and allowed to go to bed for the night; Shonda was untied and allowed to sit in the chair, whip-handle still crammed up her ass, as Petra was released from her cage and directed to suck Shonda's sore nipples, then eat her dripping pussy until the redhead was delirious from orgasm. Petra was then allowed to go to her room and Shonda was locked into the cage for the night to await her return to Mistress Althea in the morning. In her private chambers, Miss Olivia, who never allowed her slaves to bring her to orgasm, found release in her own way, but that is, perhaps, a story for another time.

RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers
12