Mission For God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lise blinked repeatedly until she focused, as a little girl might stare in wonder at a Christmas pony or some other magnificent present, at the handsome nude man before her. Britta stared at Adolph with a greedy and expectant smile.

Adolph moved to sit on the bed on top of the pillows cross legged. "This is what we're going to do. You're both going to stand facing me. First, Britta will remove Lise's top standing behind her and then Lise will remove Britta's top, standing behind her. Continue down, one garment at a time, until you're done," instructed Adolph. "Begin Britta."

Britta moved behind Lise and took hold of her silky green shirt. Britta raised it over Lise's head, causing her long blonde hair to fall down disheveled. A lacy white bra strained to support her large breasts.

After Britta returned to her position, Lise moved behind Britta and reached around to begin to unbutton the colored long sleeve, cotton blouse. Because she could not see the buttons, Lise first tried to probe her fingers looking for the buttons but ended up sinking her fingers into Britta's breasts. Lise quickly abandoned that strategy and began to cup Britta's breasts and then move her fingers to the center to find the buttons. This groping brought a pleasant smile to Britta. As Lise unbuttoned lower buttons, Britta winched each time she touched her stomach. With the buttons finally unfastened, Lise pulled the shirt off of each shoulder and tossed it to a position on the floor. Britta's breasts were full and she wore a properly fitted beige bra. She smiled approvingly at Adolph.

Britta moved behind Lise and with force unhooked the tightly sealed bra. The released hooks quickly pulled to the sides as the large breasts freely fell. Tenderly, Britta moved the straps off of Lise's shoulders and pulled the bra away. The breasts were as big as oversized softballs and the areolas were extra large. The contrast of her milky white breasts and her tan midriff displayed her love for the sun. Adolph's mind raced to image the possible shapes of the bikini tan lines.

Lise stood behind Britta and easily unhooked the bra hooks. She gently pushed each strap to fall off of Britta's shoulders and the bra fell free onto the floor. Britta's breasts were more like hardballs with small brown nipples. Britta's body was without tan.

Britta stood behind Lise and let her hands follow along the top of Lise's jeans to locate and unbutton the fastener. The jeans were tight on Lise. Britta struggled repeatedly to get enough slack in the jeans to free the button. Lise sucked in her stomach to help but to no avail. Trying a new tack, Britta spider walked her fingers to the zipper and lowered the zipper. Her fingers returned to the button but it was still strained beyond Britta's strength. "Is there a problem, Britta?" asked Adolph.

"Mr. Gelthaus," asked Britta, "can help me?"

"No, Britta," replied Adolph. "Think of something else."

"Can I get in front of Lise?" asked Britta.

"No, Britta," answered Adolph. "Think of something else."

Britta began to tug on one side and got the jeans to slide down half an inch. Then she repeated with the other side and got that side to slide down one inch. By tugging side to side Britta was able to make progress, a step at a time. A purple and green butterfly tattoo, located just to the right of her blonde bush, was revealed as the jeans and panties made their rapid descent to the floor. Lise kicked off her shoes so that Britta could remove the jeans and undies. Lise stood clad only in knee high stockings. Her hips were full to provide a comfortable surface with which to fuck her brains out.

"Lise," called Adolph, "that's a pretty butterfly. Do you have any more tattoos?"

"Oui," said Lise after the translation and she turned around to display another tattoo above her buns which traveled across her lower back with a colorful, paisley pattern of nothing discernable. From behind Lise presented the ideal hourglass figure. She had soft shoulders with blonde hair to her shoulder blades. There was the faint shape of her ribcage which narrowed to her hips and widened again. Her two butt cheeks reminded Adolph of football helmets because they were tight. The tan lines revealed that she frequently wore thongs. The back of her legs were nicely round with faint blonde stubble.

"Very nice," said Adolph. "Please continue and you can take Britta to her stocking feet."

From behind Britta, Lise extended her hands to easily locate the fastener of her slacks and easily unhooked and unzipped the front restraints of the garment, which fell to her feet. Britta steadied herself and raised one foot so Lise could remove the shoe. As Britta looked down her brunette hair fell beside her face. Quickly the shoes and pants were sent through the air to Britta's clothing pile.

Britta's gaze focused on Adolph as she stood clad only in beige bikini panties. The raised bush seen through the panties, the dark stubble on her legs, and the strands of hair protruding from her armpits, next to her sagging breasts, indicated that she did not groom as American women do. From on her knees behind Britta, Lise pulled down the panties down, on side at a time and one inch at a time, until the panty band came to the widest part of Britta's hips. Then Lise moved her hand to the inside of Britta's ankle and tapped her to indicate she wanted her to move her foot out for a wider stance. Getting the stance right, Lise crossed her hands and grasped Britta's thighs above the knee. She proceeded to move her hands up, as some sort of strange spider when seen from Adolph's viewpoint, and continued until her thumbs were stopped by Britta's wet pussy lips. Britta bent forward with the pleasure that a hand up each thigh produced. Lise's fingers grabbed at the material and pulled the garment down as the hand spider made its retreat to the floor.

"Bravo. Bravo," cried Adolph. "I like it. I've never seen anything like it. Britta I want you to sit on the foot of the bed on the left side and Lise, I want you to sit on the foot of the bed on the right side."

Adolph got up, opened a bottle of chilled Champaign and poured three glasses. "Ladies, let us celebrate meeting one another and getting to each other better. Bottom's up." Adolph gobbled his drink down while the ladies sipped their drink until their glasses were empty. Adolph collected the glasses and set them aside. He retrieved some adult toys from the top drawer, and sat in the center of the foot of the bed between the women.

"Lise, do you know what these are?" asked Adolph.

"Oui," she replied naughtily.

"Britta, do you know what this is?" asked Adolph.

"No, it looks like a curling iron with a rubber blade, a glass paperweight in the shape of a chess piece, and some strange clothespins," she replied.

"Lise," said Adolph, "I want you to affix two of these clips to my nipples." Lise smiled sheepishly. "Can you do it?"

"Oui," replied Lise and she grabbed two of the nipple clips and attached them to Adolph's nipples. Adolph immediately felt a mild sense of pain with each attachment.

Adolph turned his attention to the older woman and moved to stand before her naked except for the two nipple clips. He dropped to his knees before her. "Britta, your body will experience both mild pain and abundant pleasure. It will confuse you mind and you will have a new experience. I hope you find t enjoyable." Adolph reached up with both hands and cupped her tender breasts into his palms. He bent to kiss each breast with his mouth and rolled his tongue along the areola as he sucked gently. Britta sighed sweetly, as a schoolgirl might. He rolled his thumbs over the nipples in a circle. After a few bumpy revolutions the nipples hardened and Adolph attached the nipple clips. Britta winched. She was apparently not used to pain, even low level pain, but she forced a smile after the second one was attached.

"Good job, Britta," said Adolph. "Now, close your eyes and let me kiss you." Adolph stood, reached for Britta's face, and turned her head slightly. He pecked at her lips until she parted her lips and his tongue began to explore the inside of her mouth. His hand grasped her shoulders and made a path to her breasts. His hands again palmed her breasts and then he directed his fingers to run freely over the areola but avoiding the nipple clips. Britta's face relayed her feelings of pleasure and she emitted a soft sigh. Adolph stopped kissing her and gently pushed her shoulders so that she reclined.

Adolph began to gently circumscribe a large circle on her stomach and thighs gently with his finger. His hand landed between her thighs and began the slow journey up. Smiling, Britta opened her legs apart and slightly slid her hip down to meet the marauding hand. Adolph squeezed the soft fleshy thighs as the hand journeyed up. Britta felt warm and alive. Soon the hand found the wet ravine and wandered up and down the long trench searching. Britta shivered with impending pleasure. Soon Adolph found the hidden clitoris and began to slowly slap it from side to side. The pleasure sensations struck Britta's body but they were too few and far apart to satisfy her.

Adolph got up, moved her hips a foot from the edge of the bed, and spread her legs widely apart. He stuck his head down between her thighs, where the air was musky, and began to kiss her pussy while continuing to slap the clit every half second, like a slow windshield blade. The rough tongue caused Britta to become warm all over and the infrequent striking finger shot pleasure sensations to her core and out, throughout her body. She grasped his scalp and tried to push his head inside her vagina. Her stomach muscles occasionally spasmed. Her wet pussy lips ached for more, much more.

Adolph reached for the dildo and gently pushed it up Britta. He began with a slow speed and, unused to the dildo experience, Britta shook her hips in reaction. Adolph continued the slow slapping of the clitoris and the slow insertion and withdrawal of the machine on low speed. Britta reached down to manually stimulate her clit faster but Adolph slapped her invading hand away. Adolph always controlled the activities and the pace tonight for Britta would be slow and steady to stretch her out.

Britta moved her hips uncontrollably and her head from side to side. The pace of her breathing increased and she licked her parched lips. Adolph glanced over at Lise and she had one hand in her crotch, fingering herself, and the other hand tantalizing her bare breast. "Britta," commanded Adolph, "tell her to stop that!" As Britta spoke the translated words breathlessly, Lise removed her hands and looked disappointed.

"Britta," he teased, "have the pleasure sensations flooded over any pain impulses?"

"Yes Adolph," she cried, "Fuck me, Adolph. Fuck me now. I am so horny now."

Adolph motioned for Lise to come and take over. Lise took the joy stick into her hand and began to play with the settings. Speeding it up caused Britta to squirm and yelp before Lise turning the speed back down. Adolph showed Lise how to continue the spaced finger slapping of the clit. Soon, Britta resumed gently wagging her head from side to side and grasped the bed sheet. Adolph moved to the side of the bed and took Britta's nearest hand and put it on his erect penis. The pre-cum had left a small stream down the bottom of his erect shaft.

Britta eagerly clasped on to it and quickly applied her other hand to his tool as well. She feebly tried to jerk back and forth for him, which caused his scrotum to slap the back of her hand. "Kiss it, Britta," said Adolph calmly. Britta rose to elevate her torso slightly by resting on one elbow. The other hand delicately held the base of the shaft, the menacing dickhead hanging before her face. She puckered her lips and repeatedly pecked at the bright pink, engorged penis.

"Use your tongue, Britta," Adolph softly commanded. "Like you kissed me." Britta's breathing rate increased slightly. Her mouth devoured the dickhead and the briny taste of the little stream of pre-cum surprised Britta as she rolled her raspy tongue around the orb in her mouth. Adolph gestured to Lise, who had been watching every move carefully, to increase the speed. The raspy sensations reached Adolph to his pleasure core. For him, at last, the pleasure signals overcame the pain signals to his nervous system and brain.

Britta responded to the increased speed of the dildo involuntarily by twitching her hips from side to side and arching her back and convulsing forward as the stomach muscles spasmed again with pleasure. Britta began to involuntarily wave her head from side to side due to the overwhelming pleasure sensations but Adolph grasped her head on top and underneath and pushed his penis further into her mouth. Adolph began to feel the tension build. Britta was as anxious as a pregnant woman to unload the built up pressure in her body. She moved the hand which held the base of Adolph's penis and reached down to self stimulate her clit. Lise instinctively brushed Britta's hand away. Adolph signaled Lise to turn up the dildo and speed up the clit stoking. Adolph released his grip on Britta's head and stepped back to free his extended member.

Britta gasped for air, "Ah! Ah! Hah!" Adolph made eye contact with Lise and they smiled. The orgasm overtook Britta's sweaty body. "Too much! Too much! Ah! Ahhhhhhh." Adolph moved to stand next to Lise just in time to see Britta climax and discharge a gusher of about a ¼ cup of pussy lubricant, which ejected itself on to the still working dildo. Wickedly, Lise continued working it until Britta went limp. Britta lay motionless as Adolph bent over her and removed the nipple clips.

With their translator in a stupor, Adolph and Lise looked at one another. Adolph's penis was still erect and he moved to stand before Lise. He cupped her face and kissed her mouth. Their tongues intertwined and they embraced each other closely. Adolph ran his hands along her back and she ran her hands along his butt. After a moment, Adolph stopped kissing her.

Adolph showed the nipple clips to Lise before he cupped her large, soft melon sized breasts. She smiled sweetly as Adolph visually examined each breast as if buying eggplant at the market. He bent to kiss each delicious breast and tried to take in as much as he could. His tongue circled her areolas with a raspy effect. He stood up straight and attached each nipple clip and watched Lise briefly wince each time.

Gesturing, Adolph commanded Lise to turn and face the bed. At her side, he asked her to lean forward and hold her weight with her hands on the bed. Once behind her again he motioned for her to spread her ankles apart by gently tapping her right ankle. Adolph took the glass chess player-like object and put it on her arched back. He gently rubbed his hands all around her butt as if her were polishing a car. Lise gently sighed to indicate her approval at being pampered. Gently, Adolph spread her ass cheeks to reveal her asshole and the bottom of her labia. One hand held open the butt crack and the other hand slowly circled her sphincter muscles. She flinched at first but soon relaxed. Adolph took the blunt tip of the glass object and rolled it around the outside of her anus before gently penetrating the resisting muscles. The muscles yielded as the object slowly was inserted and withdrawn a centimeter at a time.

Lise uttered, "Uh. Uh." The blunt tip of the object widened considerably and Adolph carefully inserted it a little at a time. Soon the widest part had been inserted into her ass and the remaining shaft narrowed to almost the width of the tip. Adolph continued to slowly and gently insert this toy until the glass stand was firmly against her ass. Adolph asked loudly, "Britta, ask her how that feels."

Britta was some how conscious because she relayed the translation. Lise said something quietly and Britta answered, "She feels like she has to shit."

With Lise still bent over, Adolph again began to caress her butt. This time he ran his hand down the back of her legs and began to slowly fondle the inside of her thighs beginning at the knees. As Lise had done he crossed his hands so that the fingers massaged the front of her thighs and the thumbs worked the back. He worked his way up and the smell of her musk had intensified since he began. His fingers glided along the wet trench up and down. He played with her clitoris and gently dove into her vagina. Lise wiggled her butt from side to side. She was wet and ready.

Adolph inserted his penis into Lise's anxious vagina. He slowly pulled back and pushed forward. Her ass was so soft and comfortable looking. Her back was soft and sexy. She was wet and tight inside, which gave a nice, light resistance to Adolph's gentle strokes. In and out and in and out. It was the feeling that Adolph desired, as does every man on the planet. For variety Adolph sped up and hammered Lise, which shook her body. Her ample breasts quivered with the pounding as they hung like ripe mangoes.

With each thrust into her, Lise sighed, "Oh!" Adolph continued varying the pace. He felt his palms and soles of his feet getting colder and more sensitive as the blood left his extremities. The strokes and the pleasure from his penis shot sensations all throughout his body. His nipples began to feel good again with new surging pleasure sensations. In his prostrate the gland built up pressure and awaited release. He fought to hold on to it and continued pleasure Lise. He knew at best he could hold in his load one more minute. Adolph also knew all about women.

Adolph stopped and pulled out of her.

Adolph directed Lise to lie on her back with her butt on the pillow. The large ass plug made her walk awkwardly and gingerly lie upon the pillow. With the electric pussy shaker in one hand, Adolph spread Lise's legs and ran his fore finger into her labia in search of the reticent clit head. He pushed back the covering and again began the windshield wiper torture of the little clitoris while inserting the revved up pleasure stick.

Almost immediately Lise expressed, "Oui. Merci". She slightly pushed her pelvis down to apprehend all of the joystick that she could contain. She gently wagged her head from side to side and arched her back as the pleasure feelings took a hold of her body once again. Adolph sped up the vibrator's speed and increased his flicking speed to a maniacal pace. Lise responded by moving her body more abruptly and grasping her own breasts, knocking off the nipple clips. Her breathing became more rapid as if running.

Adolph pulled the dildo out and tossed it aside. He rose and mounted Lise in the mountain view, missionary position. He rapidly rammed in his penis and pulled out to the shrieks of joy by Lise. She tried to continue to prolong this Olympic orgasm by contracting her inner muscles but control soon eluded her. With renewed penis contact, his member became harder. Adolph wanted a fast, explosive finish so he continued the rapid, high speed, high impact thrusts.

"Ow! Ow! Oh! Oh!" screamed Lise in a torrent of pleasure which took possession of her body. She fought in vain to move any way but Adolph's weight kept her steady. Her head shook from side to side and her hands and nails sunk into Adolph's butt to assure no escape on his part. Soon the raging fires inside of her died down to brush fire level as Adolph kept ramming to achieve his Nirvana. The numbness of the immediate passing of the orgasm prevented her from supporting his sex but soon and little at a time, the sensations of her body returned to feel the mad throbbing inside her recreation cavity.

His penis felt like a knight's jousting lance. The pleasure sensations sizzled from his loins via his stomach and throughout his body. His breathing and pulse quickened as sweat emanated from his pores. The building gland signaled it reached capacity and discharge was imminent as his body involuntarily uttered, "Ah! Ah!"

123456...8