Mission For God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warden pinched his brow, "With the same $50,000?"

"No," Adolph answered. "Can you supply them with hotel quality food for another $25,000 per month?"

"$30,000 a month," replied the warden with a smile. Adolph knew the warden's personal cut was increasing exponentially, now.

"Okay then," replied Adolph. He knew that it was time to close the deal. "One more thing, we are at $75,000 per month now. Could you provide us with some female company?"

Captain Marquez smiled. He, too, was going to close this deal, "That is such a hard thing to ask. I could bring someone in between midnight and 4 AM. I suppose twice a week?"

"Yes, three women, different women each time, twice a week from midnight to 4 AM," smiled Adolph at the warden's astonished face. "$100,000 per month, all inclusive, sounds about right to me. How about you, Captain Marquez? I can have the money here in two days."

Captain Manuel Marquez rose and could not contain his joy. He was going to become very rich very quickly, by Chilean standards. "I love Americans. I like you, Mr. Gelthaus," answered the warden. As Adolph turned to leave, the warden pointed his index finger at Adolph, "They will shootmeif I let you escape."

THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY NIGHT

Geraldo Montez had worked as a cook and, being provided quality ingredients, he prepared Chilean dishes that any three star restaurant would be proud to serve. One of the other men served the steak and vegetable servings on dinner plates and not the punched out aluminum plate / serving tray common in prisons and jails. The dinner was served on the newly acquired dining / community table. The men began to gather around the makeshift bar to pour either beer or wine into plastic glasses.

Adolph said to Ernesto, "Ask the guard if he would like to join us." Ernesto broke into a wide grin. The guard left his new chair, actually the warden's old chair, now that the warden had a new, better desk chair, locked the gate, and joined the inmates. His suspicions soon wore off as he was engaged in the dining conversations of his new amigos.

Ernesto and Geraldo were still the only ones that spoke conversational English and Adolph was slow to pick up Spanish. The alcohol loosened the tongues and the dinner finished but no one got up. Ernesto and Geraldo spoke proudly of their exploits on behalf of "the revolution".

"We had been in the jungle for about six weeks. We had long beards and everyone smelled very bad. We were starving. The poor were supposed to support us but they did not support us very well, so we took what we needed," continued Ernesto. "It was like those glorious days with Che Guevara, in the movie, onlythosepeasants really supported their revolutionaries."

"May I speak freely?" asked Adolph. Ernesto nodded his head. "A movie is a movie. The story is shaped to the audience. Truth is often bent to make a story better. I have been written up in the newspapers and none of the stories was accurate. They were slanted to make the story better or to make the story fit the writer's purpose. What do you know of Che? His picture is plastered all over the barrios. Do you know how many people he killed in Cuba after Castro's take over?"

"Killed? Well, some people have to die for their crimes," retorted Geraldo. "That's just logical. It's social justice."

"It was about 1,500 that he killed. For many, their crime was wealth and power," Adolph responded. "These were political opponents, like your wealthy family, Ernesto, and their friends, that he wanted to silence forever. Once dead, they could not subvert the revolution and Castro has stayed in power all this time."

"It is right and just that wealth should be spread around, particularly to the people who were exploited and created the wealth in the first place," replied Geraldo. "Social Justice helps everyone live better."

"Do you like living like this or living like you did a week ago, Geraldo?" asked Adolph.

"Certainly, like this," said Geraldo with a smile on his face. "Are we really getting some women tonight?"

"They should be here after midnight," replied Adolph. "Back to our discussion; we are living like the ruling class, wouldn't you say? Well, the ruling class has always lived better than peasants. Last month, would you agree that the families of Captain Marquez and Lieutenant Sanchez lived better than you did?"

"Of course," replied Ernesto. "We have no way of producing income. What is your point?"

"Last month," answered Adolph, "the pie was small. It was the budget provided by the national government for this prison. Divided up, our rations were meager. That is communism or, as our friend Geraldo says, social justice. No one is better than anyone else, except the ruling class, which is never mentioned and never sacrifices.

"This week we have capitalists involved. Think of the $100,000 per month I contribute as taxes. More money comes into the system. The capitalist and his amigos live well because they can afford it. The ruling class gets their bribes and taxes and they live better. The peasants, who can't or won't produce more, live better because of increased taxes. I think you two have just proved my argument."

Ernesto had a pensive look in his eye, "I never thought about it like that. This sure beats living in the bush." Geraldo took a long drink of beer to avoid the conversation. "Tell me, Adolph, what do you think is the allure of communism over capitalism?"

"Simply control," replied Adolph anticipating the question. "Capitalism is a risk and you never know what will succeed and what will fail. This makes staying in power difficult. However, keeping people hungry and focused upon obtaining basic living necessities, while controlling the media and other aspects of society, like Fidel Castro and Kim Jung Il have done, promotes longevity in power. If you don't mind enslaving your citizens then you can stay in power for life and still live well."

"All this talk is wearing me out," retorted Geraldo. He got up and refilled his glass of beer.

That night all was still on the north wing but no one slept. All of the men wondered to themselves, would the three women really show up?

HOURS LATER

About 12:30 the uneasy silence was disturbed by the sounds of footfalls echoed off the bare walls. The steps stopped long enough for the prison door to creak open. Adolph quickly rose and was joined by the rest of the men eager to see who was walking into the day room. The dim lights revealed three young women nervously looking about and not yet seeing the men in the shadows.

A prison guard flipped on the unit lights. Ernesto glided effortlessly into the gulf between the men and the women and introduced himself. They exchanged some rapid Spanish and he beckoned Adolph to join him. The other men quietly left their rooms and sat on the day room chairs. Adolph asked Geraldo to fetch some drinks. Ernesto introduced Angela, Mayra, and Romina to the men and, in turn, introduced the men to the women. Angela patted the vacant seat next to her to indicate that she desired Adolph to sit next to her. She spoke stiletto Spanish to Ernesto, who attempted to relax the other two women. Geraldo served wine to everyone with aplomb.

Adolph caught Ernesto's eye and said in a low voice, "These are some of the ugliest women I have ever seen. They're one step above livestock. I am going to strangle Lt. Sanchez." Then Adolph smiled the woman. "Tell her my name is Adolph."

Ernesto replied, "Remember my friend that you are the new one here. All our comrades have been here for over two years. These women are all beautiful to us. Don't spoil it for us, senor."

Ernesto and the woman then exchanged stiletto quick conversation. "They know who you are and why there here," replied Ernesto. "Lt. Sanchez interviewed and hired each of them," continued Ernesto. "Angela says she is ready to do you, now."

"She is ready for me, now?" replied Adolph indignantly. "Geraldo," Adolph called to his friend, "tell the men to undress and return to the day room tables. We will be about ten minutes."

"Tell the ladies to go to my room," Adolph said to Ernesto. Come on." Adolph led the way through the corridor and the three women followed chatting all the way. Angela sprinted to Adolph's side and grasped his hand with a smile. Adolph replied in kind. Ernesto, contributing to their chatter, brought up the rear. Angela spoke constantly with the other women, who still looked uncomfortable.

Once in Adolph's room the women were directed to put their coats, used for sneaking into the prison, and clear purses on an unused bed. Adolph bid the women to sit on the edge of the unused bed and took stock of the visitors. Angela looked to be about 20 to 22 and from Chilean mountain stock. Angela was short and squat with straight black hair draping her weathered, brown, hard face, which seemed inconsistent with her genuine smile. She wore the rarely displayed traditional Chilean garb with a brightly colored red dress over black sandals. Although she smiled at Adolph, she exchanged brief Spanish with the other women, who looked away, both embarrassed and ashamed of whatever Angela said.

The second woman, Mayra, was tall and thinner but not skinny or muscular and probably in her mid twenties. She had a pleasant face with straight long back hair. The third woman, Romina, was older, about 30, and shorter and overweight by about 40 pounds. Women like these could be seen in any market or at any elementary school, in any town, anywhere in the world.

"It seems you are famous in the town, my friend," said Ernesto slyly. "This is Angela, Mayra, and Romina. They say they are happy that you picked them. They appreciate the money."

Adolph stood up and gave each woman a peck on each cheek and shook each hand. "What do you mean that I picked them?" asked Adolph.

After some more Spanish, Ernesto answered, "Senor, it seems our beloved Lt. Sanchez personally interviewed these women and sampled their fruits from among almost a hundred women in the town and countryside." Ernesto smiled and added, "He then consulted in detail with you, Angela says."

"This is a rough crowd. Did he stop interviewing when he ran out of brown, paper bags?" asked Adolph. "How much did he pay them?"

"$500 American. That is more than they earn in a year," replied Ernesto.

"The thief stole from us. I budgeted $1,000 each so we could get some prime meat," Adolph expressed his exasperation, "and before us is hamburger." Adolph turned his attention to the business at hand. In less than a minute he had all three women induced into a hypnotic trance. Through Ernesto, Adolph asked, "We are going to play some special games tonight. Does anyone have an objection to having sex with anyone here? Tonight you are the most beautiful women in the world and you will have your choice of the most beautiful men in the world. You will feel it natural to be naked in a room with other naked people. Just act natural and have fun. Angela, your name will be Circus Dog." Adolph paused. "Mayra, your name will be Circus Monkey and Romina, your name will be Circus Elephant."

Adolph continued, "In a minute, I'm going to bring you back to consciousness. Then, I want you to undress and put your clothes in a pile by your purses,compende?" asked Adolph. The women answered affirmatively. Adolph brought them out of their trance states.

Adolph removed his shirt and shoes and socks. The women had their backs to Ernesto and Adolph. The outer clothes came off to reveal the women's bodies. The cheap white underwear provided a contrast to their darker, native skin. Angela and Romina were flabby with cellulite on their thighs and butts. Their breasts were generous but droopy. Mayra had so far spared her body the extra weight. Her breasts were firm and high. She was all woman.

"Mayra," said Ernesto dreamily to Adolph, "is every prisoner's dream. Every sailor's dream, amigo. May I have her?"

Adolph flinched his face, "They have hair in their armpits. Their legs, too, but their armpits?"

"It is natural, senor," replied the apologetic Ernesto. "It is customary for the women here."

Adolph shot Ernesto an order, "Go get Garcia's electric."

By the time Ernesto returned with the electric razor, the three women stood anxiously before Adolph. It was obvious to Adolph that the local women never shave anything. "Ask them," Adolph spoke, "if they don't mind, I need to have their arm pits shaved. Pussies, too – it will give them a great, new feeling." Angela stood beside Adolph and raised her arms. At first Adolph took up the challenge by manning the electric razor and began to trim Angela's armpit. Angela managed to "accidently" whack Adolph twice with her large, pliable breasts. Arms completed, Angela smiled expectantly and spread her legs while standing with her torso leaning back so that Adolph could shave her bush. When he finished, Adolph give the electric razor to Angela to work on Romina. Angela was temporarily dismayed. Adolph removed the rest of his clothes and when Angela, Mayra, and Romina were clean shaven, Adolph led the women into the day room.

Gentlemen, the lovely ladies have come for your entertainment tonight. They will be here until 4:30 AM so take your time with them. Please treat them with respect," said Adolph while Ernesto translated. Both the naked inmate men and the crowd of prison guards at the iron gate surveyed every inch of the naked women before them.

Adolph continued, "Men, you have met Angela. She is now known as Circus Dog. The Circus Dog runs about on all fours and gets it on doggie style. But, if doggie is not your style, she will be happy to accommodate you. Circus Dog, get down on all fours and bark for us." Little Angela got down on all fours and yapped like a dog. Naked, she was round as a butter ball.

Then Adolph moved to stand next to Mayra, who smiled sincerely at the men. "This was Mayra," began Adolph, "but now you know her as the Circus Monkey. Crouch down and show the men your best monkey walk." Mayra crouched down as a chimpanzee and moved from one edge of the day room to the other making chimp noises. Adolph continued, "She will have wild monkey sex with anyone."

Garcia called out and Ernesto asked," Adolph, what is wild, monkey sex?"

"It is anything the men want it to be," smiled Adolph expectantly. The men laughed nervously.

Standing next to Romina, Adolph continued his presentations, "Romina is now the Circus Elephant. Romina, bend over slightly and put your arm straight out and pretend that it is attached to your nose." Romina held her left arm out and turned her head into it as if attached to her nose. "The Circus Elephant approaches a naked man and wraps her trunk around his torso and then sucks his dick.Comprende?" After the quick translation, the men applauded and Romina blushed.

"So let us begin," concluded Adolph. "Garcia, get your leash and take the Circus Dog to your room. Circus Elephant, you lumber around and find a man willing to take you go back to his room."

As Romina headed for one man, three others stood and rushed her saying, "Me. Me." Watching Romina's eyes, she surveyed the penises of the three men and selected the largest, most erect one.

Mayra began her chimp act but was quickly whisked off to one of the rooms.

"Senor," Ernesto said to Adolph, "you did not select first and yet, you paid for all of this. Why?" Both men were firmly erect and in need of pussy.

"In time, I'll get all three," answered Adolph. "I know what I am doing. You'll see." Adolph turned to look at the prison guards standing at he barred gate, all with obvious bulges in the pants. "It looks like the whole night shift is here. Who's guarding this place, anyway?"

The sergeant answered, "There are two losers in the towers. Anyway, who cares? We've never seen anything like this before." He rubbed his bulge. "Can we come in, only when you are done, and sample the merchandise? You know, it is for the benefit of my hard working men."

"You've got to be kidding," replied Ernesto. "Hell no. This is our party." He heard some of the guards talking among themselves.

"They say," Ernesto told Adolph, "that the Circus Dog is the wife of Corporal Ramirez."

"Who is Corporal Ramirez?" asked Adolph.

"From what the guard says, he is with the outer division. These are cruder and less educated men who man the towers and patrol the perimeter. They are the ones we hear target practicing on the range," replied Ernesto. "They are not trusted to work with inmates."

"Less educated than these men before us? What are they, turnips?" asked Adolph.

"They say Corporal Ramirez is a fellow revolutionary, although I had never heard of him," contributed Ernesto. "There are few communists in this part of the country."

"Well, don't worry. Lt. Sanchez will take care of him. She should know better if she cared about her reputation. In a few minutes, I will dissolve your fears."

After another five minutes, Angela walked down the hallway to the day room. She had quickly combed her hair so that the tips lay on her breasts, which giggled as she walked with an exaggerated twisting from side to side. She had a satisfied smile which beamed when Adolph motioned for her to approach him.

Adolph turned a chair on its side and bent to French kiss her as he grasped her large caramel breasts with the large areolas. In turn, she ran her hands along his bare chest and quickly moved her hands down, one to grasp his butt and the other to apprehend Adolph's erection. After about ninety seconds, Adolph stopped and asked her to turn and bend over the chair and hold herself up with her hands. Then he went behind her and used his foot to indicate that he wanted her legs spread further apart. She immediately complied although she did not fully understand his plan. Sex before had been in the inmate cells. Adolph asked Ernesto to stand before Angela and insert his cock into her mouth. She reacted by steadying with one hand and grasping the base of the penis. Then Adolph rubbed his extended penis along her labia and when she got wet again, inserted deep into her. The watching men cheered as Adolph thrust deep into Angela. Her body shook and her ample breasts giggled as with an earthquake. Her head vibrated as Ernesto counter thrust his torso and penis into her mouth.

With a grimace of love pain, Adolph observed, "She does not gag, Ernesto. That must mean she is trained. We are fortunate."

Ernesto also felt the rising tension in his body and replied with a tense face, "Perhaps her husband taught her but I am so grateful she learned her craft so well."

Adolph felt his body tensing up and he fought to hold back the explosion. His toes tried to curl and he tightened his grip on her fleshy hips as he pounded deeply from side to side. Angela's body also felt the spasms in her abdomen as her the pleasure radiated from her vagina to her stomach and to her extremities. Her face tightened as if she were severely dehydrated. As the orgasm took over Angela's body, Ernesto's penis began to slip easily out of her mouth. Ernesto realized that Angela could not control herself any longer and stood back to watch the lovers climax.

Adolph clenched his jaw and grunted like a labored horse. He froze in position as he ejaculated inside of Angela. She continued to push her body back and forth the stroke Adolph. When he regained his feeling, Adolph pushed back from Angela and moved to sit in a different chair recover his composure. Angela did not seem to know what to do next but Ernesto grasped her arms around the elbows and raised her to standing position. Then Ernesto righted the chair and sat in it with his legs together. He told Angela to straddle his legs facing away from him. She hovered her dripping pussy over his erection and together they lowered her body to make perfect contact. His dick slid up her gushing pussy and he began to raise and lower his hips as Angela raised and lowered her hips for maximum, mutual pleasure.

1...345678