All Comments on 'Mitzi Ch. 01'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story so far, please finish it and your other stories, checking everyday for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Great story so far! Hope you follow up with the next chapter soon!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 10 years ago
HOT

great i can not wait for more of this one, so sexy hot

so erotic to be raped the right way by the right one

i have been dreaming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!

Very hot, especially the preg risk play. i wionder what the results will be, and if any other slut gets involved. PLEASE finish this story line!

kellijane001kellijane001over 9 years ago
So Hot

This was so hot. It got me off so quickly. Nothing like bbc ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously. It was hot, juicy, and nasty, which is exactly how these stories should be! My wife and I are white, and we were high school sweethearts. We went to the same university and moved in together our first year. Being an excellent student, she got a part-time job tutoring the athletes. She is petite, blond, and blue-eyed so, she got a lot of attention from the black athletes.

She confessed to me how exciting it was to be around these hunks in study hall every afternoon. And soon, she told me how much she enjoyed flirting with them. They suggested she start dressing sexier and even started buying her clothing, which she wore. So, every time we had sex; she was telling me how much she wanted BBC.

Soon, she set up an amazingly effective ‘motivational’ system and most of the guy’s grades went up immediately. Her proposition was straight forward, “Start studying, improve your test scores, and you get to nail this white pussy.” Usually, the guys would stop by after dinner to receive their ‘award’. Generally, she took on 3 or 4 guys each night. They were quick 15-minute sessions, and she was cumming all the time.

Our bed was getting so messy that we had to go out and buy a thick sheet of plastic too throw across it for her ‘motivational’ sessions. After each guy, she would squat over a wide-mouth plastic bottle and expulse their cum into it. Then, we would use a spatula to scrap the cum off the plastic sheet and put it in the bottle.

She stored it in the refrigerator or freezer and we used it as a high-protein supplement in our cooking. Once, she and her girlfriends mixed their cum into some cookie dough batter to make ‘chocholate’ chip cookies. However, they all slurped up the cookie dough before it even hit the cookie sheet!

Fortunately, she was on the pill. She fucked hard for four years and then gave it up, when we graduated, got married, and moved away. However, they had ‘changed’ her. Her pussy was permanently stretched, it gaped open obscenely, and her labia were three or four times larger than before. My pencil-thin, three-inch dick did nothing for her.

So, she found a couple of clean, steady, BBC fuck-buddies and gets a great fuck every day of the week. We are now 25 years old, and her biological clock is ticking. She likes to lay naked in my arms and jerk my penis while she talks about how bad she wants at least three babies.

When I start cumming she pushes her fingers into my scrotum, finds my spermatic cords, and crushes them between her pointed fingernails. As she looks me directly in the eyes she chants, “I’m going to breed black. You want me to breed black. Our children will be black!” It is easily the most exciting sex we have! I finally gave up and scheduled a vasectomy.

My wife just loves stories about young white girls going black. She has even convinced several of her white, married girlfriends to take on black lovers. She says “White, blond pussies were just made for BBC!” Sometimes we have poker nights at our house. We white husbands play cards, and our white wives get ‘poked’ in the bedrooms by their black lovers. Fortunately, they leave the bedroom door open so we can watch get the kind of satisfaction they deserve.

We can’t wait to read your next chapter and see what Mitzi is up to! Great story!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

Big J’s comment, something like “would you eat a chocolate candy bar while it’s still in the its wrapper ?” It’s a question that every female has to ask herself these days.

I’ve been a sexual active black male since Woodstock, the so-called Summer of Love, and although I’ve always kept condoms handy, I have used them less than 3 or 4 times. In fact the last time I asked a new sexual partner did she want me to use a condom, she got very pissed off!

Like most guys, I like the feel of my cock in some hot, wet pussy, but I know; I’ve always known there’s a very real chance that I may contract a STD, but that’s a whole other topic and I won’t get into that here. This is, after all erotic fiction and you nailed it EZ4…

I loved this story and I intend to read its follow ups EZ4…, But I just want to add - I am not a thug, nor have I ever raped anyone, I’m just saying - but I know that it’s true that once a female tries Black, she’ll never go completely back. ( even if she has to sneak around to do it! ) that said, I also understand that your portrayal of Big J as degenerate thug helps to move Mitzi’s narrative forward and I have to admit, you achieved that desired effect on my own libido. Your a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous