All Comments on 'Mixed Blessings Ch. 09'

by deathlynx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wtf

you had a great story going and you ended it horribly. Also you don't even give the reason for how and why Laslie changed so much and so quickly. I don't think I will read another story by you again if this is the common theme for them.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
what a horrible way to end this

You give no clue as to why he turned on her and treated her so horribly - it really left the whole story line falling very flat - not sure I will read any more that you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

Your story seemed so good but then you killed the whole thing. You gave no hint beyond... The other chick was the perfect Sellie and she is not? Really what the fuck. Im not reading anymore of your stories. You really need to think about the balance of things when you write because if you dont you will end up with crap like what this story turned into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bad end

You had a wounderful story and ended it so badly. No explanation why he turned so fast and even no really meaning in his turning.

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago
bad

i loved the first few chapters then you had to go and ruin it by having him rape her in the shower and from then on it went from bad to worse and then impossibly worse

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
what a way to turn a good story

completely around and slap a crap ending on it... sans the last 3 chapters your story was a high rate... did you let someone else continue? i feel sad for the time i wasted with your story after seeing how you butchered it in the end ....

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Crap all the way through the last 3 chapters.

This is a story I wish I hadn't wasted the time reading! I enjoyed the beginning but the last 3 chapters weren't worth the time to read them. I have to wonder, as someone else asked, did someone else write them? They were nothing like your other story, "Gifting Night." I am so glad I read it first because if I had found it after reading this I never would have read it. Sorry, but I really won't read anymore and that is a shame because "Gifting Night" was excellent.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 12 years ago

Just for the record, I, for one, realized that the more he handled the weapons of power, the more he changed. And not for the better. That old adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely, comes to mind. I would like to see another story where he comes to realize this. I think I know what the other comments were trying to say without saying it. They, like me, were hoping for that happy ending. But life is not always fair nor love always true. I admit to staying mad for over a week about the way it ended. But somehow, I got a feeling that you just may have given yourself an excellent way of creating a continuation. smiling

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 11 years ago
Evil

Wonderfully written story. Horrific outcome, but still written well.

I too saw the writing in the shower, but it started even before that. It started when she submitted to him in the jeep after his departure from his home. War twists some people in unimaginable ways. I saw the greed in him then, when they were going to make love after that and he had to hold himself back from making her submit.

Fortunately, I have read some other stories you've written. Like others, if this were my only information of your writing I could not bear reading such tragedy.

You've not written anything in a while, and this story is ages old. But still in my mind I can only request vengeance for her, or her kind. Damn you. My soul bleeds from this torment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous