Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana followed her Mom over to the equipment where the others had gathered.

"Right people, Dana has just volunteered to test her pussy out on the dildo ram," she announced.

Panic fluttered through Dana's body when she remembered the last time she had been on that machine and the pain it had caused when the plate pressed so hard onto her clit. However, Mom knows what she's doing, I guess, she thought.

"Dana, come over here," she ordered.

Dana walked through the group to stand next to the pole. She noticed that a different dildo was attached, about 10 inches long, 2 inches wide at the top tapering to a massive 4 inches diameter at the base. That can't possibly fit in me, she thought. Time for some role play, or was it role play, she wondered.

"No, it's not possible. You can't expect me to put that monster into my tiny little cunt. You'll split me in half," she wailed.

Whack. The blow from the whip landed on her newly shaved pussy.

"You'll speak when you're spoken to, slave, and do what you're told," she commanded in a mock angry tone. "Now, get into position over the dildo. Just for your arrogance in speaking to me like that I will not be lubricating the dildo."

Dana knew and she knew her mother knew that any lubrication was quite unnecessary because her cunt was just dripping with her own juices, but it was great for the role play. She positioned herself over the dildo and Marcie pressed the switch to cause the rod to rise until it just entered Dana's cunt. Marcie came over and positioned her pussy lips just right so it would easily slide inside.

"Right, that looks good," she said, then turned to the group, "It's really important when you're using this equipment that you make certain that you don't have a pussy lip going inside her cunt because that can cause real damage, especially with a cunt this small and a dildo this large. Normally I would lubricate the dildo so it slides in easily but slave Dana is being punished so no lubrication this time. It is also essential when using this machine without a shield that you are constantly aware of how deep the dildo is inside her because this can also cause permanent and even possibly fatal damage if it goes in too deep."

Dana felt another shudder go through her body as she again envisaged her body being impaled on the dildo with blood pouring out of her cunt and mouth.

"Are there any questions?" Marcie asked of the group.

"How do you know how long a dildo her cunt can accommodate?" asked Todd, considerably worried by the whole thought that Dana could be permanently damaged.

"You just guess," replied Marcie, "Most women can easily take 8 inches so this is a 10 inch for Dana as she has to learn a lesson, and I can also, of course, push it further inside her by allowing the rod itself to go into her cunt as well." Todd caught Marcie's broad wink but Dana didn't. "In reality," continued Marcie, coming out of her role for a few moments, "It is important to watch the face and the body movements of the 'victim'. If there is sign of real pain then you must stop immediately. By the way, what have we forgotten?"

The people looked at one another in as though the answer would be written on one of their faces.

"The safe word," said Greg.

"Right, well done Greg, You get an extra fuck as a reward," said Marcie. "The safe word today is cucumber," she announced, then turned to Dana, "Right?" then continued for the benefit of Gabby, "So if it is absolutely essential for the fun to stop, the person says cucumber and everything stops and everything is untied or retracted or whatever as quickly as possible. We are not here to really hurt people. This is for fun, not to cause real lasting damage. It will cause pain, that is how it is designed, but the pain will not be lasting and the pleasure that it invokes makes it all very worthwhile, doesn't it?" she turned to Greg and Dana for confirmation.

"Absolutely, they replied."

"Of course it is important that the safe word is not a word that would be normally used," continued Marcie. "So if, for example, we were using a cucumber as a dildo we would have to use a different safe word."

"Right then, now the details are sorted, does that answer your question Todd?"

"Yes, that's fine. I was wondering why you had such a small dildo for this slave whore who is really getting out of control and would fuck anything that moves. She certainly deserves her punishment."

Dana was shocked by his words and glanced quickly at her dearly beloved in time to catch his wink and smile. She then knew that all was well with the world, that he still loved her and she determined to put on a great performance for him in particular.

Marcie pressed the rise button and slowly the dildo disappeared into Dana's gaping cunt. Dana had to wriggle her hips a little to help lubricate the dildo with her juices but generally it slid in smoothly and painlessly. As it plundered her depths she felt her pussy lips begin to stretch to fit around the expanding base. Oh well, she thought, women push babies out there so 4 inches isn't too bad. But then she remembered that women's bodies produce lots of hormones to assist with dilation, which her body obviously was not producing at present. Marcie released the button.

"That's half way," she announced. How does it feel, slave?"

""Help me mistress, it's way too big for my tiny cunt," Dana wailed using the best acting she could and writhing her hips against the dildo, which actually turned her on more, if that was possible. "I promise to behave better if you'll just take it out, please," she begged.

Thwack! Marcie gave Dana's arse a moderately hard stroke of the whip, causing Dana to lurch forward and stretch her pussy lips still further.

"You'll get what you deserve and if you beg for mercy you'll find none here," she replied.

Marcie then pressed the up button and the dildo continued its invasion into Dana's cunt. Dana felt it plundering her most private parts, forcing the tissues aside as it relentlessly entered her. She started transferring her weight to her toes, raising her body with the dildo, thereby preventing any further penetration. Marcie watched this with interest, seeing the danger if Dana stayed on her toes and the dildo went to its full depth. Once Dana was on her very tip toes, the dildo started moving further into her cunt. Dana then realised her predicament. She could either stay on tip toes and let the dildo enter slowly as it was, or she could come down again onto the soles of her feet and cause the dildo to enter faster for a time. She chose the latter course, slowly coming down onto her flat feet.

"Oooohhh," she groaned as the dildo's rate of entry increased.

She wriggled her hips in an effort to ease the stretching pain she was feeling. Once she was again on the soles of her feet, she reached her hand down and felt the base of the dildo. There were still about 2 inches to go she realised in horror. With her hand she felt the dildo inching its way in slowly and felt her poor stretched and bare pussy lips. I can't stretch any further, she thought, my pussy must split open. But still the intruder rose.

Marcie took her finger off the button and spoke to the group.

"Did you notice that Dana rose onto her toes to try to stop the entry. That is something you would have to watch for because she can't stand on her toes for long. That would mean that if the dildo went all the way in while she was on her toes, when she stood flat footed again the extra penetration could cause some permanent harm. OK, there's a couple of inches still to go. How does it feel, slave Dana?"

"Oh mistress," she replied, "I feel like I'm splitting in two. My poor little pussy and cunt will never be the same. Oh woe is me!" and she did an excellent job of simulating tears.

Todd was very concerned, not knowing whether to believe what Dana was saying or whether she was just doing a great job of acting. He bent down a little and looked closely at Dana's face. Dana gave him a smile and a wink, which allowed him to relax and enjoy the sight of his truly beloved girlfriend, who he had only fucked for the first time yesterday, being impaled on a monster dildo. Will she still be tight enough for me to feel the sides of her cunt with my cock, he wondered.

Marcie pushed the rise button again and the dildo resumed its relentless progress violating Dana's cunt. After a further inch inwards she felt the top if the dildo just brushing her cervix. She wriggled her hips as it continued to enter, repositioning her cervix so that it would end up alongside the dildo, allowing the dildo to penetrate to its full depth. Another half inch, quarter inch, it was fully inside and Marcie removed her finger from the switch.

Dana was amazed that she had been able to take the full 10 inches of the giant dildo and revelled in the feeling of having a completely filled cunt. As her cunt and pussy lips became accustomed to the size of this monster she began to feel the need to orgasm creeping up, on her. She started experimenting, moving slightly, twisting around, raising herself up on her toes a little and gently lowering herself again.

Meantime Marcie came close and started massaging Dana's breasts and body, pushing her down a little onto the dildo, moving her sideways, encouraging her to experiment. After a few moments she addressed the group.

"OK, we can now leave slave Dana to suffer. How long should we give her? Half an hour do you think?"

Everyone agreed half an hour would be fine. Half an hour like this thought a concerned Dana, but even as she thought that she felt waves of sexuality starting to radiate from her cunt. She still had her hands free so she decided to make the best of it. Scooping up some spare juice she started rubbing it on her clit. Immediately everything was better, the world was rosy again. Marcie noticed this.

"Slave Dana has found that she can masturbate. This is meant to be punishment, not pleasure," she announced to the group. With that Marcie took a short piece of soft rope and loosely tied Dana's hands together behind her. "That will solve that small problem." She then held Dana's hands out of the way and gave her three moderate strokes with the whip on her arse followed by a further three on each breast. "That should give you something to think about."

"Right," said Marcie to the group, "Who is next for what?"

Dana felt the sting of the whip, especially the blows to her breasts as she was unable to rub the stings away with her hands. She writhed in part pain part pleasure, each movement further stimulating her stretched cunt. Her predicament became more apparent as everybody turned away from her to move on to the next activity.

Poor Gabby was beside herself with a variety of mixed emotions. She had just witnessed her best friend being violated by a huge dildo and then whipped by her seemingly vicious mother. But as well as feeling sorry for Dana, she had become increasing sexually frustrated. She felt her pussy lips running with her own juices and really, really, really needed to cum. She had no idea what the next torture would be but she had to do something about her most urgent need.

"My turn, please," she said in a voice that sounded like it came from someone else.

Marcie focussed her attention on Gabby.

"Right, slave Gabby, and what shall we punish you for? What misdemeanours do you wish to confess?" she asked, standing right in front of Gabby threateningly, "Come on, speak up." She gave Gabby's arse a flick with the whip.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Gabby, "The only thing I confess is that right now I feel really, really sexually frustrated and really, really need to cum."

"Hmmm, well, let's see how we can punish that. Come over here so you can cum over here," she smirked at her play on words and led Gabby to the stepper machine with the gym equipment. "Let's see if a bit of exercise will cure you of your feelings."

Marcie used two short pieces of rope to tie Gabby's wrists to the stepper machine. Then she told Gabby to start stepping. As she placed her weight on each step in turn it would sink slowly and she had to transfer her weight to the other step.

"How long do you think you can keep this up?" she asked Gabby.

"Possibly 15 minutes or so I guess," she replied.

"Well, let's see how half an hour sounds, shall we?"

Marcie moved a heavy stand with a broad base behind Gabby. She then collected a thicker, coarser rope from the cupboard and tied this rope to a part of the stepper machine in front of Gabby's waist. She then threaded the rope between Gabby's legs and brought it to the stand.

"Right now, slave Gabby, I want to raise yourself upwards. To do that you will need to step faster so that the steps don't go down as far. Can you do that or do you need some help from the whip?"

"I can do it, mistress," gasped Gabby as she increased her stepping rate.

As Gabby's hips were raised higher Marcie pulled the rope between them so that it almost touched her pussy lips and clit. She then adjusted the stand for the right height, fed the rope through a ring in the top of the stand and then fastened, it to a ring on the floor.

"There, see how that goes for a while."

At first Gabby wondered what this was designed to do, apart from making her fit. Then she started to tire and as she did so she slipped downwards so that her pussy lips made firm contact with the rope. Ouch, she thought, and stepped faster. The onlookers watched this in fascination. Clearly Gabby was tiring; her breathing was faster, her legs were less steady and her pussy lips were making more frequent contact with the rope.

After about 10 minutes Gabby was approaching exhaustion. What a dilemma. She knew that very soon she would be unable to step at the rate needed to keep her pussy lips clear of the rope, yet she was almost exhausted. She felt herself slow down and the rough rope contacted her pussy lips. How bad can it be, she thought. So she stopped. The steps sank downwards and she felt herself resting her body weight on the rope. The rope was cutting into her pussy lips and pressing against her clit. A jolt of sexual stimulation ran through her body, reminding her of her need to cum. For a second that jolt overcame the pain of pressure. She rocked forwards slowly, deliberately putting more pressure on her clit as the slack rope curved to fit her body contours, again the jolt. Ooooh, that felt so good. So she repeated the process, more stimulation. She forgot about the stepping and simply rocked backwards and forwards on the rope, trying to adjust the pressure by her position and by taking some weight on her arms.

Greg and Todd were intrigued with the simple yet devilish devices that Marcie had designed to torture the girls. They alternated between watching each of them, noting their degrees of stimulation by their breathing and movements. Their cocks were standing up but at present went unheeded as they watched avidly.

Dana was in her own private heavenly hell. The huge dildo was stimulating every part of her pussy, cunt and cervix except her clit, and she wasn't able to do anything about that. She had her eyes closed imagining how it would feel to have it stimulated, a poor second to the real thing. However, she was getting closer to her release. She had found that by raising and lowering herself she could create the best stimulation, and she thought it would be great for her calf muscles as well. So slowly, slowly she approached orgasm.

Meanwhile Gabby was experiencing agonising pleasure. She had found that if she stepped slowly it varied the pressure on her pussy lips and clit, and if she leant forward it increased the pressure on, and pleasure from her clit. Even so, the pain she felt from the rope was cruel but as the torture progressed she noticed that it was changing to pleasure. She was close to cumming.

Marcie was in her own heaven as she watched the other four people either approaching orgasm or watching those who were. She noted the hard cocks on the guys, thinking to herself that their time would come soon enough. She was interested to see how the girls had changed their behaviour to increase the stimulation they received from their instruments of torture. And she was horny! Being a domme was hard work, she decided, and was less stimulating than she would like. However, she also had no doubt that her time would also come.

With a final jiggle Dana was over the edge, writhing uncontrollably on the huge dildo as she came hard and long. Marcie stood by her in case she passed out again, which could have caused some real damage, but it was only a comparatively small orgasm due to lack of clit stimulation probably. That's good, thought Marcie, it takes the edge off her need but still keeps her horny for later. As Dana finished, Marcie hit the lower switch and the dildo started to inch its way out of Dana's cunt. Dana felt it leaving and was almost sad for the full feeling to end. As it dropped, Todd was there to help her. He untied the rope holding her hands and gave her a hug and cuddle.

"How was that?" he asked her.

"Omigod, how do I describe that to someone who doesn't even have a cunt. It was awesome, horrible, wonderful, painful, stimulating all at once. I'm starting to feel so empty. Can you check my cunt and make sure it's OK please."

As the dildo dropped below her crotch Dana stepped backwards and Todd knelt down to inspect her pussy.

"At present your opening is huge, but even as I watch it, it's closing up again. What a magic device a cunt and pussy is."

"Put your finger inside and see how big it feels compared with normal."

"With one finger in I can hold it there without it touching the sides. Hang on a moment," Todd bunched all his fingers together and pushed them inside Dana's cunt. "Do you feel that?" he asked.

"Yes, I can feel that, what have you done?"

Todd pushed harder and his hand went right inside. He rotated it each way.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Yeah, that feels OK. What have you got inside me?"

"My whole hand! I bunched my fingers together and my whole hand just slipped in easily."

"Well take it out again so I can come down to normal size or you'll never feel your cock inside me. I don't want to be huge forever."

"Your cunt is very elastic and comes back to normal size quite quickly, like in half an hour or so," reassured Marcie.

Just at that time Gabby started making noises. Everyone looked over towards her and noticed that she was in the throes of a huge orgasm, rocking backwards and forwards as she put her whole weight on the rope to increase the stimulation against her clit.

"Omigod, omigod, omigod," she kept repeating as she writhed in painful ecstasy. Slowly she came back to earth. Marcie moved quickly, untying her arms and releasing the rope so Gabby could stand on the steps in their lowest position without having to keep stepping.

"How are you, Gabby?" asked Marcie.

"I'm fine," she replied somewhat hesitantly as though she was trying to convince herself as well, "Can you please check my pussy to make sure that it hasn't been damaged."

Marcie had a close look, searching for any blood or abrasions, but saw no sign of anything untoward. It was swollen and red, but that would be expected after the workout it had just received.

"It all looks fine," she told Gabby, "A bit swollen but that will go down in the next hour or so."

"Oh thank you," she said, throwing her arms around Marcie in a big hug. "That was wonderful, although it was painful to begin with."

"Often it is the fear of the unknown that causes a great deal of pain. Next time you do this it will be more pleasure than pain, although it is designed to provide some pain which your body interprets as pleasure after a while."

Everyone took a break, visiting the bathrooms, having drinks of cool lemonade and a bite to eat from the loaded plates that had been brought down. Dana and Gabby checked each other's pussies to make sure they were still functioning correctly, Gabby giving Dana the good news that her cunt was now reasonably tight again but oh so wet! They had a little giggle about this and then had a discussion about Marcie.

1...34567...10