Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think you wanted to fuck here," she said, "What changed your mind?"

"All this sexy talk was just too much for me," he replied, "So I decided that the old adage 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' was very appropriate."

Marcie started moving her hips slowly back and forth, stimulating her clit and cunt on Greg's rampant cock. She wasn't really feeling horny or sexy, but did like to tease her husband whenever possible, knowing that he would make her pay on the Dungeon equipment in the best possible way. She felt Greg building to his orgasm, his breathing becoming faster, involuntary movements of his hips increasing, his grip on her back increasing, all the aspects of Greg that she knew so well. As he built towards his orgasm she timed it perfectly, pushing herself away from him, pulling her cunt off his pole and swimming away all in one smooth movement.

"What the hell was that for?" cried a frustrated Greg, oblivious to the others around the pool.

Marcie laughed. "Catch me if you can," she called and swam towards the end of the pool where their reclining chairs were.

Greg tried to catch her but she was out of the pool before he reached the end. He was a little too shy to climb out of the pool with his hard cock so he gave in.

"That'll cost you big time," he called to Marcie.

"I certainly hope so," she laughed, "I'm counting on it."

Dana had watched her parents from under a book she was pretending to read. She saw that her parents were fucking, just like she and Todd had been a short time ago, and was amazed at her Mom's will power to actually stop the process part way through and tease her Dad like she had. But hearing the last comments they made caused her to realise that Mom was winding Dad up for a Dungeon session later. An idea sprung into her head. As Marcie approached her chair and started drying herself Dana broached the subject.

"Mom," she said, "What have you and Dad got planned for the rest of today and tonight?"

"Nothing in particular. Why, honey?"

"Well, I was just thinking that as Todd and I are new to this BDSM stuff and as you guys have set up the Dungeon and as you've been unable to use it while Todd's been here, I was wondering if you would be able to show us how you use the equipment so that maybe we could use it better."

"Hmmm," replied Marcie, "That's not a bad idea. We could all go down there and have a play this afternoon and tonight if you like."

"That'd be great, thanks, Mom."

Gabby had been listening to the conversation as well as noticing the action in the pool – she had only been pretending to be asleep. She leant up on one elbow on her recliner.

"Marcie," she started, a bit hesitantly, but pushed on anyway, "I'm nearly 18 and hopefully someday soon Chris and I will be invited to use the Dungeon too. So would it be possible for me to come and watch you later please? It would save you having to teach us how to use the equipment later on."

Marcie considered this request for a few moments. Gabby was under 18, but then Dana had been under 18 when she was introduced to the Dungeon. And 18 was just a number anyway. Hell, in some countries you could be married at 16, she thought, or even at 6 or less if you include some Asian countries. And it wasn't as though Gabby would be taken advantage of or hurt in any way that she didn't want, it would be a supportive, loving, caring family environment. What better way to learn about sex and your body's responses to pain and pleasure? She made up her mind.

"Yes, but on one condition only," she replied. "The condition is that your parents know where you are and give their full approval. Now I don't just want you to let me know that you have their approval, I want to hear it from them."

"OK, agreed. I'll have a swim then head home and they can contact you. OK?"

"That's great, "agreed Marcie, "So we'll head inside and have a snack and drink now. I'll make more snacks to eat in the Dungeon instead of dinner because we probably won't all want to eat at the same time."

Gabby stood up and wandered over to the pool, diving in and surfacing next to Greg.

"Did you hear all that?" she asked Greg.

"Yes, it will be great having you in the Dungeon provided your parents agree," he replied.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to be there," said Gabby, swimming over to Greg and giving him a full frontal hug.

Greg felt his still hard cock find its way between Gabby's thighs. Gabby spread her legs so that his cock could rub on her virginal pussy lips while her pointy nipples bored holes in his chest. Control, thought Greg, she's under 18 and a virgin waiting for Chris. Another time but not now.

"I'll look forward to seeing you tonight. Maybe we'll even let you have a go on some of the equipment if you want to."

"Oh yes please," enthused Gabby.

Greg broke away from the hug and they both swam a few lengths to cool the situation down a bit. One by one they climbed out of the pool, Greg's cock having given up in defeat, and dried themselves.

All five naked bodies busied themselves getting dry, waking up, having cuddles and, in Gabby's case, putting on her bikini. Gabby then gave each person a farewell hug.

"See you all later, as soon as I can persuade my parents." she called as she went through the house to persuade her parents that she should spend the evening in the Dungeon.

The remaining sunbathers walked into the house naked, holding hands in pairs, to shower to remove the chlorine before heading to the Dungeon. Todd and Dana showered together with much cuddling and caressing but nothing else; they were both sexually satiated, for the time being at least. Greg and Marcie showered separately, a ploy decided by Marcie to increase Greg's level of sexual frustration. The four of them met in the lounge, still naked, for some cold lemonade, cheese and crackers shortly afterwards.

When the phone rang Marcie was quick to answer it. It was Gabby's Mom, Pam, calling to ask about the Dungeon. Marcie explained what it was all about, that she had invited Gabby there for this afternoon and evening if she had Pam's permission, that Gabby would be naked and would be experimenting with some of the equipment if she wanted to but would never be forced to do anything that she didn't want to do, that yes, Marcie did know that she was under 18 and was aware that she was still a virgin and would remain a virgin after today if she still wanted to be. Once all these reassurances had been given, Pam agreed to Gabby coming over.

"I guess it's really great that you are prepared to introduce Gabby to this sexual stuff in a safe environment," she said, "Thank you for inviting her. It's so hard as a parent these days to bring up her child to respect other people and still have a healthy attitude towards sex. Certainly David and I have no idea what happens in a dungeon like you have so we aren't really much help to Gabby."

"Well, if you wish you could come over some time we'll introduce you to dungeon activities," suggested Marcie. "Who knows, you may love it so much that you become addicted," she laughed.

"I'll discuss it with David and it will also be interesting to hear from Gabby after her intro today. Thank you once again. Take care of Gabby now, won't you."

Marcie assured her that she would be taking great care of Gabby and then hung up. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Gabby walked in wearing her pool wrap, naked underneath.

"Thank you so much for persuading Mom that I should come and learn in the Dungeon," she said, giving Marcie a huge hug.

"It's our pleasure," said Marcie, "However, I did promise that you would still be a virgin after tonight is over if you still wanted to be, so the choice is yours."

"Oh yes, I still want to be a virgin, well, at least as much as I can be after having tampons, fingers and vibrators in my cunt, but I am determined that Chris will be the guy to take my virginity, provided he wants to that is."

"I'm sure he does. When you turn 18 maybe you and Chris would like to share the Dungeon for your first weekend like Dana and Todd are this weekend."

"Really! Could we? That would be unbelievably wonderful. Oh thank you soooo much," enthused Gabby, giving Marcie another huge hug.

"Right, so now have something to eat and drink then we'll all head down there. And Gabby, you can take your wrap off any time you like; we're all naked or hadn't you noticed?"

"I hadn't noticed actually, I'm just so used to seeing everyone like that it just doesn't seem to matter now," she replied, stripping off her wrap.

Dana approached Greg. "Daddy," she began, "Can you teach Todd how to shave my pussy please? I'd like it completely bare because I think that would feel great and look incredibly sexy and," she glanced at Todd, "I think Todd's libido may be sagging a bit so this might just give it a boost."

Todd laughed and gave her backside a playful whack.

"I wonder why my libido's sagging, as you put it. I've only cum about a thousand times and nearly had my balls pulled off in the past 24 hours," he complained.

Dana turned to him. "Oh, so you don't want to learn how to shave my pussy then. OK, I'll find someone who cares and let them shave it."

"No, Dana, I would love to learn how to shave your pussy and would love to be the one with the chore of keeping it shaved too," he grinned, "I'm sure you'll find that my libido will be quite adequate for the next few hours anyway."

"OK you two, and the rest of us, time to head downstairs," decided Greg. "Grab some food and drinks and head for the Dungeon. I'll get the hair trimming and shaving gear. Meet you down there in a few minutes."

A short time later they were all in the Dungeon with food and drinks safely on tables and Dana lying on a towel on her back on the bed ready to be shaved. Everyone gathered round as Greg assembled the clippers and plugged them in.

"The first thing to do is to do the rough cut of the hairy area that will be shaved. It's a lot easier to shave very short hair than longer hair. You'll note that Dana's on a towel; that's to try to keep the hair from getting into the bed and also to soak up shaving cream and any other liquids."

Greg plugged in the clippers and set them to the closest cut possible.

"It's always best to work against the direction of the hair. You're wanting to cut it, not stroke it, although stroking it is very nice," he said, giving Dana's pussy a few sensuous strokes. "Now you're sure you want to be shorn and shaved aren't you Dana?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I definitely want that. If I change my mind it will always grow back again."

Greg turned the clippers on and started cutting Dana's pussy hair. It wasn't very long or very thick and being blonde, wasn't really all that obvious. However, the light was good and Greg was able to trim the whole area including her pussy lips and seek out any strays that had escaped. The others watched fascinated as the hair was quickly removed. Dana closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of the warm, slightly vibrating clippers caressing her pussy and lips.

"OK," said Greg after he turned the clippers off, "How does that feel?"

Dana felt her nearly bald pussy. "It feels a bit prickly. If it didn't need shaving before it certainly does now. I guess that the shaving will take that off."

"Yes," agreed Greg, "That was only the rough cut. The smooth cut with the razor will leave it silky smooth but that will only last a couple of days before it needs shaving again." He looked at Todd, "I guess that should be your job, lucky man, but I understand you're on a field trip this next week so I might just have to do it again while you're away. OK, I suggest you all have a feel of Dana's pussy so you know what it should feel like. This is an educational session after all."

Everyone took turns to feel Dana's pussy and the short stubble covering it. Hands and fingers roamed freely over her pussy lips and clit, with some feeling inside her lips. By the time they had all finished Dana was very turned on, wriggling on the bed, with her copious juices soaking into the towel.

"Right," said Greg when they had all finished feeling Dana's pussy, "Now for the fun part."

He reached for the can of shaving foam, shook it and liberally sprayed it all over the stubble area. He then took his razor with a new blade and prepared to shave the area.

"It's important to always use a new sterile blade," he said, "When you shave you very often take off minute pieces of skin. If the blade is old and has bacteria on it then it is possible to spread infection. If you were waxing the hair, like I did for Marcie a few days ago, you always use new wax for the same reason."

Greg started to shave Dana, starting each stroke low down and moving upward against the lay of the hair, pulling the upper edge of the hairline to cause the hairs to stand up.

"You'll notice how the hairs stand up when I pull up on the skin," he said, "And that I'm starting low and shaving against the grain, so to speak. Otherwise you push the hairs into the skin and it is a far rougher finish."

He shaved carefully, finishing one area before starting on the next, working at it until he had removed all the hairs from the front areas.

"OK, Dana, open your legs wide now," he requested.

Dana, spread her legs wider, the sensuous nature of the operation accompanied by the people watching had made her feel really sexy. She was very close to cumming and was trying to firstly hide this and secondly not go over the edge. Greg carefully started shaving her sensitive pussy lips, which he noticed were engorged and open. He held his fingers inside the lips to provide a firm surface to press against when shaving. Dana was finding it very hard to keep still. She hadn't consciously realised that she had reached over and taken her father's semi-hard cock in her hand and was slowly jacking it off. She also didn't realise that everyone was now aware of her predicament. As the shaving progressed she rapidly approached the point of no return. Everyone noticed her breathing becoming faster, shallower and less even, noticed her hips had started a rhythmic movement of their own and that she had closed her eyes, moving her head from side to side as she fought her battle against orgasm. Todd knew the signs well, by now and, judging his timing to perfection, gently moved Greg's razor hand away from her lips and, with both hands, gripped her nipples and rolled them hard.

Dana screamed. Her body went into convulsions as she came long and hard, pumping out huge amounts of pussy juice, thrashing about on the bed and moaning as if in pain, but really in ecstasy.

"Oooohhhh, that's soooo good. Oh, don't stop, keep doing it, squeeze my nipples, ooohhh, somebody, anybody, rub my clit hard, oooohhhh ....."

Marcie saw her predicament and reached over to her pussy and started rubbing her clit hard, as requested. Dana took off like a rocket, renewing her convulsions, gripping the sides of the bed, her body rigid, and then she went completely limp and relaxed.

"Has she gone unconscious? Is she alright?" asked a concerned Gabby.

"Yes, and yes," replied Marcie, "When you cum really strongly you use a huge amount of oxygen and often you forget to breathe. That combination means that your brain switches off for a short time. Once that happens, of course, you start breathing again normally and your muscles relax, using less oxygen, so you soon come too. See, Dana's coming round now after cumming, excuse the pun."

Dana lay there, exhausted, her eyes opened, she gazed at the concerned faces looking down at her and she blushed bright red.

"Omigod, omigod," she said, "I just came with you guys all watching me. Omigod, I feel so embarrassed!"

"Sweetheart, "reassured Marcie, "You were wonderful. You looked so beautiful cumming so strongly like that. It was a wonderful start to the evening's entertainment. Thank you for being so free and uninhibited."

Todd came over to Dana and gave her a long, sexy kiss. "Wow!" he said admiringly, "That was fantastic to watch. I'll bet it was even better to feel."

"Oh darling, it was great. I can't wait till you have the job of keeping it shaved. We'll have such wonderful sexy times, won't we honey."

"Right," said Greg, "Now the fun and games are over, can I get back to the work in progress please."

Suiting actions to words, he resumed shaving her pussy lips, feeling the ample lubrication from her recent cum and carefully removing every last hair.

"Right, Todd, have a check to see how your new girlfriend feels now."

Todd came close and moved his hand gently over Dana's newly shaved pussy, feeling her completely bare lips and lower abdomen. His hands were joined by Dana's, keen to feel what she now felt like.

"Feels really smooth and so very sexy," said Todd, "But of course the final test will be when it is pressing into my body. But I'm sure that it will feel wonderful then also. Thank you so much Greg. That was some lesson you taught."

"Thank you, Daddy," said Dana, reaching up and giving Greg a huge, sensuous hug. "I'll give you your reward later, Daddy, without everyone standing around watching," she whispered into his ear.

People dispersed for a drink and a nibble while Dana sat up and for the first time examined her hairless pussy, spending some time acquainting herself with the new feeling both through her fingers and through her pussy skin, paying particular attention to the increased sensitivity of her bald lips. She scooped up some cream from a container on the table and rubbed it over the whole area to soothe her newly shaved skin. Gabby approached her.

"That was amazing to watch. Just the whole shaving demo and then you cumming like that. Really cool! Can I have a feel please?" she asked.

"Of course," replied Dana, lying down again on the bed, "Feel away as much as you like. I'm still feeling very sexy even though I did just cum heaps. I really need something in my cunt, preferably something that will squirt me full of juicy cum juice."

"I'm so looking forward to feeling Chris's cum juice squirting into my pussy," said Gabby, "It seems so long to wait and it's so tempting to just grab the nearest guy and fuck him silly. However, I did promise Chris and I intend to keep that promise."

While this conversation was taking place, Gabby was gently massaging Dana's pussy, pussy lips and, towards the end, carried away by the words, was finger fucking Dana. Dana just closed her eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensations radiating from her cunt. She started moving her hips in time with Gabby's fingers, which brought Gabby back to earth with a start.

"You're getting off on this, aren't you," she said, removing her fingers.

"Ooooh yes," agreed Dana, "Please don't stop."

"I'm not here to masturbate you when there are a couple of great cocks here and toys to fill your cunt with. I'm off to have some fun too."

Just then Marcie came over to the girls. She was dressed, or undressed, in a black lace body stocking that hid absolutely nothing, with a black mask with eye holes over her eyes and the multi-tailed whip in her hand.

"OK, you two slave girls," she commanded, "Get your arses over here or you'll be severely punished."

With that she gave them each a flick with the whip.

"Ouch!" cried Gabby, and quickly got up to do Marcie's bidding.

Marcie bent down to talk quietly with Dana.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked.

"Ooohh, Mom, I'm feeling so horny even after my big cum. My pussy feels just great though, have a feel."

Marcie felt the smooth soft hairless skin of Dana's pussy and pussy lips, extracting a soft moan from Dana.

"Omigod you're so wet!" she exclaimed. "It's time we got you cumming again with something in your cunt, I can see that, otherwise you'll die of frustration. Come with me."