Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly all four came back to reality. They looked at each other, smiling, feeling happy and relaxed in their own and each other's company.

Greg gave Dana a big lovers' kiss and slowly withdrew his rapidly shrinking cock. "You were wonderful, darling," he whispered.

"You were great yourself, for an old fellah," she joked.

Todd and Marcie were also parting. Slowly they all stood and jumped back in the pool, swimming a few lengths, then coming together to discuss the whole situation.

"That was great," started Dana.

They all agreed it had been a wonderful experience, free of any sort of guilt or expectations, and certainly one they would like to repeat soon.

They climbed out of the pool and dried themselves.

"Todd," said Marcie, "While I make lunch would you and Dana like to say your farewells to each other? I guess you've got a choice now, here or in the Dungeon."

"Can we make love here, please darling?" asked Dana. "I love feeling the sun shining down on my body as I make love."

"Looks like here it is then," agreed Todd.

"I guess you don't want spectators yet so Greg and I will make lunch inside. Come in when you're ready."

Todd and Dana lay down on one of the mattresses, cuddling together.

"I hope he's not all worn out," said a concerned Dana fondling Todd's limp cock.

"Next to you I'm sure he'll be standing straight and proud within a few moments."

The two lovers caressed each other gently, feeling their smooth sun-warmed skin, exploring all the erogenous zones and kissing freely and lovingly. True to form Todd hardened up very quickly in anticipation of another wonderful cum inside Dana. Dana was having trouble holding back and waiting the few moments needed. Her cunt was dripping, mainly from her own juices but also, undoubtedly, from her Dad's cum finding its way out.

With sweet gentleness she rolled onto her back and Todd mounted her, entering her swiftly and completely as he seated his cock against the now familiar cervix, feeling her clit rubbing against his pubic bone.

"Oh, darling, it's so wonderful being together. This has been a fabulous weekend," he whispered in her ear.

"I certainly agree," she replied, "I didn't know it was possible to enjoy such ecstasy so often."

They made love in silence, minds reviewing the weekend, their life together so far, their love for each other and all they had discussed this morning. Gradually they both climbed the slope to orgasm and when that occurred it was sweet, loving and gentle, he releasing his sperm into her willing and receptive cunt, she feeling the arousal turn to ecstasy as she came, making small moaning sounds and moving her hips under his weight and the sensations washed over her. They kissed gently and lovingly before separating.

"Will that keep you happy for a while?" she asked.

"Oh yes, darling, but I'll be thinking of you during this next week while I'm away on my field trip. It will seem an awfully long time until next weekend."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait till then. On Thursday Daddy is going to wax my pussy to get rid of the regrowth for a longer time. I'll probably want to fuck him afterwards. Is that OK darling?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Let me know if you do. I'll be most envious but do hope you enjoy it. Remember to tell me all about it next weekend."

"I might also want to him to fuck me at other times too if I get really horny. Is that OK as well, honey?"

"Of course, darling. I wonder who I can find to fuck on the trip?" he mused.

"Well, you know the polyamory arrangement we have. If there is someone you want to fuck please remember we have no secrets and also that you need to ask specific permission first. We also need to agree that permission will not be unreasonably withheld and that we will abide by the decision. That will apply to both of us. So if I find a cool guy I want to fuck I must also ask you and if you say no, then I must not. But you must not say no unreasonably. Does that sound OK to you?"

Todd thought about this for a while, trying to picture Dana in the throes of orgasm with another guy and testing how he would feel about that. Horny, he decided.

"That's fine with me," he replied, "But with one added proviso: when we meet again after the event we must give a full account of any encounter to the other, preferably while we are making love."

"Ooohh, yes. I love you so much," said Dana, reaching for Todd. "Yes, of course I agree to that and will look forward to hearing of your sexual adventures and to telling you my own if and when they happen."

They kissed again, deeply, then went inside to collect their lunch to eat on the deck, remaining naked as there was no need for clothing here. After lunch Todd packed his gear and got dressed – it felt strange wearing clothes again. He came upstairs.

"Thank you so much for this wonderful weekend, Greg and Marcie. I have learned so much and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's also allowed Dana and I to get to know each other really well. Thank you."

"That's fine, Todd," said Marcie for them both, "I certainly hope you'll come again to stay a while. I know Dana would want that too." Dana nodded enthusiastically as stood with her arm around Todd.

Marcie approached Todd and gave him a hug and kiss, followed by Greg who gave him a man-hug.

"Take care and come again whenever you want to. You're always very welcome here."

"Thank you again," repeated Todd as he and Dana walked to the front door.

I'll say goodbye here because I'd better not go out the front being naked." She gave Todd another long and loving kiss with hugs and caresses both ways. "Take care on your trip and I'll look forward to hearing from you. Love you, but you already know that too."

"I do, and I love you too," replied Todd. "Enjoy yourself while I'm gone, but not too much," he grinned.

Then he walked to his car, threw his bag in the back seat, blew Dana a kiss and was gone.

Dana missed him immediately. She closed the door gently and went in to Mom and Dad.

"Wow, what a weekend. Thank you so much for all you did for Todd, for the welcome you gave him, and for allowing him to stay with me in the Dungeon. We both really appreciated it and I can't thank you enough."

"That's OK, sweetheart," replied Marcie. "We enjoyed having Todd to stay for a couple of days. I certainly hope that won't be the only time he stays."

"So do I, Mom, so do I." replied Dana.

1...5678910