Mixing Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

"Throw something on and meet me downstairs for breakfast. I'm famished. We can decide what to do while our spouses are busy with boring meetings."

"Sounds good to me," Anita responded as she stifled a yawn. "I'm a mess, so it will take me a few minutes. What are you wearing to breakfast?"

Maria hesitated a moment. "I think I'll just wear my swimsuit and a cover-up today. Maybe we can hit the beach early, since you haven't been down on the sand yet."

"Okay, I'll do the same and see you in about twenty minutes."

...

Anita was a bit surprised to find Maria standing in the lobby. Maria was wrapped in a thin white sarong that clearly showed that she was wearing a black two piece bathing suit. Anita wore her brown one-piece suit with the green leaf prints. Her terry robe acted as a complete cover-up. The two greeted each other with a brief hug and turned toward the café.

"You didn't say that you would be wearing a bikini," Anita commented as they waited for coffee and looked over the menu.

"Oh, well, this suit covers more than most two-piece suits. Rico wouldn't let me bring any of my one-piece suits. I think he likes to show me off, but this black number doesn't really compromise my modest much. What are you wearing, Anita?"

"My brown one-piece," she replied and partially opened her robe to show Maria. "It's cut kinda high on the legs, but it covers the important parts pretty well."

Maria smiled. "It's a cute suit. I'm sure you look smashing in it. Tell me, if the legs are cut high, do you have to trim a lot?"

Anita flushed. "Well, yes, it is necessary to trim so as not to have stray hair sticking out all over. As you can tell, my hair is dark and rather plentiful."

"I'm that way also," Maria told her. "I find it easier to just shave almost all of it off. Rico likes me that way. I just leave a little patch up above. That way, I can wear anything I wish without any worry."

Shekhar has suggested that to me, but I don't think I will do it. It must itch and I'm afraid that I might cut myself down there."

Maria laughed. If you are careful, there's no problem at all. I keep it neatly shaved, so it doesn't itch. Rico does it for me some of the time. He actually enjoys it, then I get to enjoy him," she confided.

The waitress poured coffee and took their orders. Hearing the end of Maria's comment, the waitress leaned on the table and whispered to them. "Mine is as smooth as a baby's bottom. I love the feeling and so does my boyfriend."

The two women giggled to each other after the waitress left their table. Soon breakfast was finished and Maria turned the conversation to activities.

"Shall we check out the beach now? I think we can get a prime spot if we go early. It is already sunny and nice."

Anita nodded. "All right. Do we need to go get towels?"

"No, they attendants provide fresh towels and they will set up our loungers and even an umbrella if you wish. We can order a tropical drink and relax."

"That sounds heavenly. Please lead the way."

...

Only a handful of guests were on the sand when Anita and Maria arrived. They were quickly greeted by Anthony, a young attendant, who provide loungers, towels, and brought each of them a rum drink in tall plastic glasses. He seemed disappointed when his two pretty ladies removed their cover-ups and failed to remove their tops.

Maria sipped her drink and stared at the water. "Isn't this nice, Anita? It is so calm. The sun feels wonderful."

"I agree. I'm getting warm, however, and I need some lotion to keep me from burning to a crisp."

"Anthony will have some lotion, I'm sure," Maria responded and turned to wave at the boy.

He seemed to sense their need, because he strolled up with a bottle of lotion in his hand. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Ah, yes, Anthony. Leave the bottle with us, please. We'll apply it ourselves." Again, Anthony appeared to be disappointed, but did as he was told.

Maria turned to Anita. "Here, let me get some lotion on you before you burn."

Anita turned onto her tummy so that Maria could apply the lotion to her back. Maria spread lotion along Anita's shoulders and back, rubbing it in with smooth strokes. "You have beautiful skin, Anita," she said. "I need to move your straps to make sure you are well covered." Anita allowed Maria to pull her straps off her shoulders and enjoyed the way Maria touched her.

"Shall I do the backs of your legs while I'm at it?" Maria asked.

"Okay, go ahead. I can take care of the front then."

Maria's hands made slow strokes along Anita's legs, covering them with lotion. "You have such long, slender legs. I wish that I was taller, you know."

Anita turned her head. "You're perfect, Maria. Very petite and well proportioned. I have longer legs, but you have much nicer breasts. Mine are rather small in comparison."

"I guess we all wish for the things we don't have," Maria agreed. "Rico says he loves my boobs and my behind, but he sure noticed your firm nipples last night. I hope you don't mind me being so bold."

Anita laughed. "I told Shekhar that I needed my bra. I can't help it that my nipples tend to stick out when I get nervous."

"Nervous or aroused?"

"Maybe both," Anita admitted as Maria's hands continued to work on her thighs and calves. "Are you about done with my legs?"

"Oh, yes, I guess I got a little carried away as we were talking," Maria stuttered. "You can turn over now."

Anita took the lotion and carefully applied it to her chest and the front of her legs. Maria stretched out on her lounger and closed her eyes.

"You can do my back and legs when you're through," Maria suggested.

Anita began at Maria's shoulders and neck, working down her back. "Shall I unhook your top, or just put lotion under the strap?"

"Unhook me and make sure you get plenty of lotion where my strap goes," Maria told her. Anita unsnapped the thin strap and let the ends drape down onto the lounger. She could see Maria's breasts bulge out on each side as she continued to apply lotion on the other woman's back. Next, she put lotion on each of Maria's legs. She tried to be careful when touching her inner thighs so as not to get too close to Maria's pubic area, but once her thumb touched the thin fabric covering her mound. Maria moaned softly at the touch, but she made no comment.

After sunning for almost an hour, Maria sat up and looked up and down the beach. "More people are here now. Let's take a walk down the beach and cool our feet off?"

Anita reached for her cover-up, but Maria marched toward the water wearing just her bikini. Seeing this, Anita dropped her cover-up and followed her to the water's edge. As they turned to walk south, Anita looked back up onto the beach and immediately saw two women sitting nearby wearing only bikini bottoms, their large breasts and pink nipples exposed to the sun and to other guest's eyes.

Anita gasped. "Women do go topless here, I see. Look up there, Maria."

"Yes, we walked down to look at the beach yesterday afternoon. There were quite a few ladies hanging out," Maria giggled softly. Rico and I have seen the same thing at other resorts we've visited in the past. He keeps suggesting that I go topless too, but so far I have kept my top on."

Up ahead, Anita noticed a tall, thin man approaching. As he came closer, she saw that he wore one of the tiny Speedo suits that Maria had mentioned the night before. Anita let her eyes wander down the man's body as he neared. He had a mixture of dark and gray hair on his chest and belly. She also noticed the prominent bulge in the front of his small suit. She could actually see the size and shape of his rather large penis, and she suddenly realized that she could also tell that he was circumcised right through the tightly stretched fabric.

"Did you see that?" she whispered to Maria as the man smiled at her and passed by. "He was almost naked. I could see just about everything."

"I noticed," Maria chuckled in response. "He had a nice big cock, don't you agree?"

"Well, I didn't look that closely," Anita lied.

Maria shook her head in disbelief. "He sure noticed your long legs. I watched him undress you with his eyes as he strolled by."

"I'll bet he was looking at your boobs instead," Anita countered. "They jiggle when you walk, you know."

"Oh, so you've been looking at my boobs too, eh?" Maria teased.

"No, no, you know what I mean. Your top sort of holds them up together so that they seem to be trying to escape. It's the way they make bikini tops, I think."

Maria continued to walk along, dipping her toes into the water. "I'm wondering if my Rico will have the courage to wear his new Speedo suit on the beach. He's not so big that he will display such a bulge, but his suit is made of the same thin, stretchy material as the one that man was wearing just now. If he dares to wear it, I imagine he will get some stares from the ladies too."

The image of Rico in his little Speedo swept across Anita's mind and her nipples responded by creating two knots in her suit top. "Shekhar only has boxer trunks," she replied, hoping to change the subject.

Maria, however, quickly noticed Anita's erect nipples. She didn't say anything, but thought, "Anita is already trying to picture my husband in his Speedo suit. She is obviously looking forward to seeing the shape of his cock. Maybe I want her to get that chance."

Two teenage girls splashed water near them as the two women strolled by. Both girls were topless. Their small firm tits were just beginning to sprout and they seemed perfectly at ease with the blatant exposure. A few feet up the beach, the mother and father sat on a blanket sipping drinks and talking with their daughters. The woman had large breasts with big pink nipples that pointed to her lap. The overweight father wore a pair of boxer underwear and he needed a shave.

"They shouldn't be exposed like that," Anita groused. "It looks rather indecent."

"They're just a normal family," Maria countered. "Kids have to be at least 15 to stay here at the resort. Those girls are almost grown and they are obviously used to frolicking topless. I don't think I'd want to display my breasts if I looked like that mother, but she didn't seem to mind at all. There must be a great feeling of freedom when you are topless like that. We've seen big boobs, tiny boobs, and average boobs since we started our walk. It really doesn't seem to be much of a deal around here. I suppose it's a body acceptance thing with most people."

Anita was about to reply when she saw a large sign looming ahead of them. As the got closer, she read the sign aloud. "Beach ahead is clothing optional. You may encounter nudity beyond this point."

Maria poked Anita lightly. "We can now confirm that the resort does, indeed, have a clothing optional beach. Look up ahead, Anita."

Anita followed Maria's pointing finger. About twenty yards ahead of them was a couple, entwined in each other's arms, completely nude. All Anita could see was a man's leg, his hairy arm draped over the woman, and the woman's back and bare bottom. "Oh my, I think it's time to turn back," Anita gasped.

Maria giggled. "Don't you want to venture on farther and see how many more naked people use this section?"

"We can't go there with our suits on. The people would think that we are just gawkers and they would chase us away."

"Do you want to take your suit off then, Anita? Do you want to walk on down the beach naked?"

Anita was almost speechless. "Oh, God no!" she gasped. "I meant that we should turn around right now and go back to the regular beach. You could just take off your top, but I would have to take off my one-piece suit and be completely nude!"

"Maybe you could just slip your top down and tuck it into the bottom part of your suit. Then we would both be topless. That should be enough since this section is still clothing optional. Are you brave enough to try it, Anita?"

Maria walked directly up to the big sign and turned around to face her new friend. She was daring Anita to lower her top and stroll down the nude beach with her.

"Maria, this is only my first day here, remember? I just can't do such a crazy thing. Shekhar and Rico aren't here with us, so I don't think we should do it."

"I understand," Maria teased. "You want the men to be with us when you go topless, is that it?"

"No, no, I just think we should have their permission before we even think about such a thing. I don't think I could bare my breasts if Shekhar and your Rico were around. It would be too embarrassing."

"Rico told me to have fun and do whatever I wanted while we were here, so I think I already have his permission. However, if you are uncomfortable, we will turn around and miss the fun of seeing some naked people. Are you sure you want to turn back, Anita?"

Anita stood motionless for a long minute. She glanced at the nude couple and saw that both were now lying face up next to each other dozing. She saw the woman's brown breasts and pubic bush. She could just make out the man's flaccid, uncut penis laying flat on his left leg. Anita looked at Maria, now standing with her hands on her slender hips, waiting impatiently for her answer.

"Let's go back," Anita said with finality. She turned and began to walk slowly back the way that they had come.

Maria caught up after a few steps and the two women strolled silently for some time.

"If I had agreed, would you have really pulled off your top?" Anita asked.

"I don't know. I think I just might have done it," Maria said after a brief hesitation. "Now, we'll never know."

Returning to their loungers, Anita was surprised to see so many more guests on the sand. They passed at least a dozen men in tiny suits. "My what a variety of sizes and shapes those bulges make," she mused as she checked each man's package.

Topless women were now the vast majority on the beach. Women made no move to cover their breasts. Some were tanned from many days exposed to the sun, while others sported distinct lines that indicated coverage most of the time. All seemed quite at ease with their freedom from almost all of their clothing.

Anita absorbed the strange sights and emitted a quiet sigh. "My one-piece suit seems so prudish and out-of-step with the mode of dress on this beach. Even Maria's bikini looks oddly out-of-place here with many of the other women so bare."

Maria stretched herself out on her tummy on a lounger and unhooked her top. "Put some more lotion on my back, please Anita."

"We did get a lot of sun today," Anita commented as she spread lotion on Maria's bare back. "You're a little red right at your bikini top too. I must have missed that area earlier."

"Put some there," Maria requested. "You can stick your hand inside my bottoms just to make sure I'm covered."

Placing a gob of lotion on her fingertips, Anita slid her fingers under the waistband of Maria's suit and rubbed the slick substance all along the edge. As she reached the middle, Anita's fingers actually touched the top of Maria's crack. She slid her fingers back and forth several times to make sure she covered the entire area well. Maria made no complaint and Anita felt as though Maria might have raised up slightly as her fingers slipped over the crack. Anita had never touched another woman so intimately before and the feeling transmitted itself to her nipples and to a little spot where her legs met. She shivered slightly, then sat up. "There, all done."

"Mmm, that was nice, thanks," Maria replied with a slight smile.

The pair continued to sunbathe for another half-hour or so. Finally, Anita stood. "I think I've had enough sun for one day. A nice soaking bath and a nap sounds good. The men should be finished with their meetings by the time I wake up."

Maria hooked her top and sat up on the lounger. She used her hand to adjust her top, tucking one partially exposed breast back into her suit. "Yes, a bath and some rest does sound inviting. Let's do that and plan to meet this evening for dinner. I understand that there is to be a dance later too."

"All right, call me when you and Rico are ready. Perhaps we could have cocktails at our cottage before dinner. I'm not much of a dancer, but it would be fun to watch you later."

"Drinks at your cottage sounds good. We'll plan on it about 6 o'clock. Don't worry about dancing, Anita. Rico is a wonderful dancer and I'm sure he would be happy to show you some easy steps so that you can join the fun later. Does Shekhar like to dance?"


"He's like me, I think. We both need some lessons on how to avoid stepping on our partner's toes," Anita giggled.

"I'll make sure he learns a few steps tonight," Maria stated firmly. "Dancing is so much fun, even when you aren't professional caliber."

As they crossed the wide veranda, Maria and Anita shared a parting hug, then went separate ways. Anita closed the cottage door and went to the bathroom to fill the big tub. She watched herself slide the straps of her one-piece suit off her shoulders. Slowly, she pushed the top of her suit down and tucked it into the bottom half. "This is what I would have looked like topless today," she thought as she turned to examine herself in the mirror. Anita put her hands under her 34C breasts and held them for a few moments. Her nipples began to tighten and she used her fingers to tweak each one. "Now, this is more like how I would have looked today. Knowing people could see my bare boobs would have made my nipples get as hard as marbles."

Anita slipped her suit completely off and reexamined herself before stepping into the tub. She noticed the slight reddening from her recent beach visit. In particular, there was a thin band of redness under each cheek of her butt where her suit stretched up. Turning again, she looked at her dark bush. "Maybe, after my soaking bath, I'll trim my pussy the way Maria said she does hers. That would certainly surprise Shekhar!"

...

Anita had been napping for more than an hour when the cottage door opened and Shekhar stepped in carrying a sheaf of papers. She rolled over and smiled at her husband. "You caught me napping," she cooed. "How were your meetings?"

"Good, great," Shekhar beamed as he surveyed his tousled beauty. "I ran into Rico and we sat together at lunch. How was your day?"

Anita described her visit to the beach, omitting the part about the clothing optional section and Maria's dare. "We went to the beach after a late breakfast. Later, there were quite a few guests on the beach. You would like it, because most of the women go around topless here."

"Yes, I know. I read about it in the conference brochure. Did you or Maria take your tops off?"

"Of course not!" Anita replied curtly. "Maria had her top unhooked when she was laying on her stomach, but that's all."

Shekhar shrugged. "Too bad. I was hoping you would get into the spirit of this place and try going topless just once. I'll bet you even wore your one-piece suit instead of the yellow bikini I bought for you."

"You win. I did wear my brown suit today, thank you very much."

"Today," Shekhar probed. "Does that mean you might wear the yellow bikini tomorrow?"

Anita frowned. "I might just to spite you, my horny husband. There are lots of men on the beach in those tiny Speedo suits too. I'm sure they would appreciate seeing me almost naked."

"I'm sure they would, and so would I, my love," Shekhar responded as he pulled the sheet away from his wife's body. "I love to look at your naked body."

As Shekhar pulled the sheet, Anita was forced over on her back. "Oh ho, what's this now?" Shekhar asked as he saw that Anita had trimmed her bush so that there was only a soft tuft of black hair at the top of her mound. Her labia were completely shaven for the first time.

Anita flushed and her nipples again hardened. "I just thought that I would experiment a little, that's all. Maria said that she likes hers this way."

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers