Mixing Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

Anita turned just in time to see her loving husband squirt into Maria's mouth. She saw the lust on Shekhar's face and shuddered as she felt Rico's cum drip from her cheek and onto her erect nipple. The impact of what just occurred hit her fevered brain and she slumped to the floor at Rico's feet.

Rico quickly slipped out of his pants and stood naked over Anita, as she lay sprawled on the carpet. Maria glanced over and saw her husband's semi-erect penis throb as he stood gazing at Anita's cum-splattered form.

Maria licked her lips clean of Shekhar's sticky sperm and crawled over to Anita. Maria put her hand on Anita's thigh and gently nudged her. "Anita, honey, are you all right?"

Anita's eyes fluttered open and she looked at her friend. "I guess so," she stammered. "Everything got so crazy for a while," she added. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I'm so ashamed of myself."

Maria caressed her friend's leg and let her hand move onto her tummy and breast. "There, there, honey, please don't apologize. And, for goodness sake, don't feel ashamed! Frankly, I just hope you enjoyed what you did as much as my Rico did. He's been dying to know how it would feel with you ever since we saw you the other day."

Anita's eyes widened. "What? You mean you saw me doing that to Shekhar?"

"Oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that," Maria giggled. "All we saw was your lovely bare backside, but it was pretty obvious to us that Shekhar was enjoying what you were doing to him."

"Oh my God, nobody told me we got caught!" Anita blurted. "Shekhar, why didn't you say something?"

Shekhar laughed. "Well, I sure didn't want you to stop, and seeing them watching us made it even better. Actually, I was afraid to tell you, because you would have been shy for the rest of our vacation."

Rico laughed with Shekhar. "I, for one, am glad you kept your mouth shut. This has been a dream come true for me, tonight. I finally saw my Maria enjoying another man, and I got to experience what you were feeling the other day when Anita was sucking you so expertly. Shekhar, you and I are very lucky men."

As Anita listened, Maria used her fingers and tongue to clean her husband's cum from her friend's torso. She licked her fingers, then leaned over, her face near Anita's. "My Rico is so sweet. Here, let me give you a taste." With that, Maria pressed her wet lips to Anita's mouth in a long, deep kiss.

Anita moaned as Maria let her tongue explore. She could taste the slight briny flavor of Rico's juice. She clamped her legs tightly together as a shock wave rippled through her body.

Maria felt Anita tremble. She pried Anita's legs apart and put her hand between the other woman's legs. "Oh, honey, you're soaking wet. Did you just cum?"

"Uh huh," Anita groaned. "Oh, I'm going to do it again!"

Maria used her fingers to open Anita's soaking wet pussy and helped her through another shattering orgasm.

Shekhar watched his wife's hips buck up and down on the carpet as another woman finger fucked her. His fuck stick came back to life and he decided to remove the rest of his clothes.

...

Anita lay on the floor. Maria rose and sat up on the side of the bed next to her naked husband. Shekhar plopped into a chair and slowly stroked his cock as he looked down at his sexy wife.

"Hey, you're the only one with clothes on," Rico said to Maria as he poked her. "Why don't you get Shekhar to help you out of your things? You need to get comfortable too."

Maria winked at Rico. "Are you sure you want me to get naked? You know that being nude makes me very horny."

"Hell, you've given Shekhar a nice blow job. If you get naked, maybe he will return the favor and bring you some oral pleasure in return."

Maria stood and walked over to Shekhar's chair. "If I let you undress me, will you promise to lick my little pussy?"

Shekhar blinked and stopped pulling on his prick. "I'd be more than happy to oblige such a pretty lady," Shekhar said gallantly as he reached for her zipper.

Minutes later, Maria was spread wide open on the bed. Shekhar's face was between her legs. She was grunting and moaning as he licked her wet slit and used his tongue as a short cock, stabbing it between her inner labia, orally fucking her. Maria fondled her own tits and pulled at her nipples as Shekhar lapped up her nectar and pressed against her swollen clitoris.

Rico watched for a while and stroked his restored erection. "This is so arousing, so hot!" he exclaimed. "Eat her, Shekhar. Eat my sweet wife's cunt. You can fuck her if you want to."

Maria heard her husband's words and nodded her head. "Yes, Shekhar, eat me and fuck me," she pleaded.

Soon, Rico turned his attention to Anita. She was still prone on the floor; her arms and legs spread. Her long, dark hair flared out over the carpet like a waving pennant. Rico eyed her perky breasts and dark patch hungrily. He leaned over and whispered in Shekhar's ear. "I'm going to fuck your wife now."

Shekhar's mind awoke. He stopped licking Maria's twat momentarily and looked up, his face covered in Maria's nectar. "Do it so that I can watch you," he mumbled. "I want to see everything."

"Let's do them together," Rico replied. "I want to see you too. Bring Maria down here on the floor so we can all see."

Rico moved Anita over and Maria rolled off of the bed and onto the floor near her husband and her friend. Maria got onto her hands and knees, letting her larger tits swing free. "Do me this way," she said hurriedly, "I like it from the back. This way, I can see too."

Shekhar watched Rico scoot up between Anita's open thighs, his erection swinging from side to side. Rico put his fingers around his own cock and began to rub the head up and down Anita's glistening slit. Anita's eyes opened for a few moments and she looked down her body at Rico's sturdy shaft. "Mmm, that feels good," she murmured.

As Shekhar watched, Rico began to slide his cock between his wife's puffy cunt lips. In moments, he was all the way in. Rico held it inside, allowing Shekhar to see how his wife was taking another man's shaft for the first time. The two men's eyes met and Rico began a slow rhythm, gently fucking Shekhar's wife.

Turning his attention to Maria's upturned bottom, Shekhar fingered her crack all the way from her backbone down past her tiny brown asshole, and clear around to her swollen clit. He felt her wetness and briefly let his finger explore inside her pussy.

"Oh, yes, baby, put it in me now," Maria exclaimed as she looked around at the sexy scene. "Give me your nice stiff cock."

Kneeling, Shekhar pressed his prick against Maria's blossom and felt the head slide easily into her warm folds. Maria pushed back and his cock buried itself in his friend's wife up to the hilt. As Rico had done for him, Shekhar paused to let Rico see his wife taking another man's iron-hard cock for the first time. Then, slowly at first, Shekhar set up his own rhythm, slapping against Maria's ass cheeks as he pulled her hips back against him.

Anita opened her eyes and watched Maria's breasts swing back and forth as her own husband maintained a steady rhythm, sliding the cock that belonged to her into her friend. Anita moved her arm and let her hand reach out to capture one of Maria's tits. It felt so soft and nice in her hand, so she squeezed it and used her fingers to pull at the other woman's nipple.

Maria responded to Shekhar and Anita almost immediately. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, fuck," she groaned as her head collapsed onto her arms, pushing her ass even higher. Shekhar felt the change and then he felt Maria's vaginal muscles begin to contract around his slippery shaft. Anita felt the other woman shake, and she knew that Maria was in the throes of a magnificent orgasm.

Anita watched her husband's face change to intense arousal and she knew that he was, at the very moment, filling Maria with his precious love juice. The intensity of the other couple's fucking caused her own body to react to Rico's solid shaft. "Mmm, Rico, do it harder, please do it harder now."

Rico, seeing his wife's climax and hearing Anita begging for more, accelerated his pace and began to pound his prick into Anita's hot hole. In moments, his balls tightened and he squirted his own load high into his friend's wife. "Oh, fuck yes, yes," he cried out as Anita clamped her legs around him to hold him tightly to her.

...

After a brief period of rest, the four began to stir. "I think I need a shower," Maria said to nobody in particular.

"Use ours," Anita replied. "I'm next after you."

"The shower's big enough for two people, Rico," Shekhar volunteered. "You can shower together if you like."

Rico stood up shakily. "Good idea, my friend," he responded. "We won't be too long."

Anita turned onto her side and looked at her husband. "Well? What are you thinking?"

Shekhar looked into her eyes and felt a deep love for his beautiful wife. "You're everything I've ever wanted. I love you so much."

Anita was silent for a few moments. "You don't despise me for what I did tonight?" she asked very softly.

"Why no, not at all. In fact, I think I love you all the more...if that is possible," Shekhar whispered. "Watching you receive great pleasure was a pleasure for me as well. How do you feel about me now?"

"I was a little shocked when I saw Maria kissing you down there," Anita confessed. "Not angry, just surprised, I guess. Then, my feelings turned more to excitement and arousal when you helped her out of her clothes and did things to her. When we were all on the floor together, I was very aroused. That was the most powerful climax I think I have ever had. Now that it's over, I realize just how much I love you. I think we both learned something new and wonderful about love and our pleasure tonight. I'm happy. I think I might want to do it again."

Shekhar smiled at his lovely wife. "I'm glad you feel that way, honey. I was afraid that you would be jealous and angry. I guess you had the same fears. I think we have overcome those obstacles now. We still have several more vacation days left. I just hope that Maria and Rico are okay with tonight. I'd like to go back to the nude beach tomorrow and come back here to our cottage a little earlier."

"Your turn now," Maria called from the bathroom.

Anita and Shekhar walked into the bath and watched the other couple as they dried each other lovingly. "It looks like you two are okay with what just happened," Shekhar stated tentatively.

"Oh yes," Maria replied with a smile. "You have made Rico's fantasies come true."

"Your fantasies too!" Rico rejoined. "As I recall, you've been wondering how another nice cock might feel for quite some time now."

Maria chuckled. "Well, you were always the one to bring up the subject while we were fooling around with each other," she countered. "You made me start thinking about it, and my natural curiosity kicked in afterward."

Anita turned on the shower and tested the temperature of the water with her hand. She turned and giggled. "Shekhar did the same thing to me. Right in the middle of a hot session, he would begin suggesting that I was holding some other man's dick, or that I was sucking on someone else. He talked about how another man's cock might feel. After a while, I began to wonder too."

"Was it how you dreamed it would be?" Rico asked. "Did I fulfill your fantasy, Anita?"

Anita stepped into the shower and let the warm water cascade over her face and down her slender body. She smiled back at the trio. "I told Shekhar that I might want to do it again. Does that answer your question?"

Rico grinned and pulled Maria close against him. "That was exactly the answer I was hoping for, Anita," he stated as he turned to Shekhar. "How do you feel about that, Shekhar?"

Rather than answer Rico's question, Shekhar stepped over to Maria. He leaned over and gave her a kiss, while his hand lifted her left breast, causing her nipples to harden. Then, he looked at the other couple. "Rico, watching you fuck Anita was incredibly arousing, and feeling Maria's mouth and pussy around my cock was a dream come true. I'm willing to do anything Anita wants to do while we're here. She has delighted me beyond my wildest expectations."

Maria smiled coyly and kissed Shekhar's cheek. "You need to get into the shower with your sweet wife now. We'll get ourselves dressed and scurry back to our own room. I have my own plans for Rico before it gets any later. Call us when you wake up in the morning. We'll meet you for breakfast and plan the rest of our day."

Shekhar nodded. "Yes, I think we would enjoy some private time together too. I doubt that I'll be able to do much, however. Squirting twice in one evening is about all I've ever been able to handle," he added with a chuckle.

Shekhar watched the naked couple turn and walk back into the bedroom, then he stepped into the shower and into Anita's soapy hands.

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers