Mixing Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

"So, you girls do trade a lot of sexy secrets with each other, eh? Did she show you her pussy too?"

"No, of course not, but she told me how she trimmed it for Rico. I just thought you might like me this way for a change."

"Well, let me test it out and see if I like it," Shekhar grinned. Grabbing Anita's legs, he pulled her to the side of the bed and lifted her feet onto the edge. Before she could protest, Shekhar pressed her knees apart and dove face first into her freshly shaven mound. His tongue on her smooth labia felt heavenly and she so hoped he would approve of what she had done.

Anita began to feel her womb lubricate as Shekhar's tongue probed her slit and licked her outer labia. "You taste so sweet," he said between licks. "I love your smooth cunt."

Shekhar's fingers found her tight opening and soon he had her moaning with lust. He fucked his wife with his fingers while he licked up her juices. "I'll make you cum with my mouth," he promised, and soon his vow came true. Anita humped his face and lifted her ass off of the mattress while he slid two fingers into her wet hole again and again.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she cried as she let the day's events flash through her fevered brain. "Fuck me now, please fuck me, Shekhar."

Shekhar had other ideas for his sexy wife. He raised up and licked his fingers clean. "I'm going to make you wait a while. We can continue our love making later. Right now, I need a shower and a shave. With that, he rose and left her on the brink of orgasm.

When Shekhar returned to the bedroom, Anita lay in the center of their bed. Her hand was between her legs and she was slowly massaging her bare pussy. She looked up with pleading eyes, but Shekhar shook his head. "Wait until later. You will appreciate it so much more."

"Sometime, you can be so mean to me," Anita pouted as she rolled off the bed and went to the dresser. She was about to pick out a fresh pair of panties when his hand stopped her. "Tonight, you are to be my date, but without underclothing. It will keep you in a nice state of arousal until we return to our cottage for the night."

Anita began to protest, but Shekhar put his finger to her lips. "No debate this time. Forget your panties and bra. You will wear your black silk dress for me and nothing else but your shoes and your jewelry. I want to show you off this evening."

Standing naked, Anita looked into her husband's eyes, then down at the floor. "As you wish...just for tonight," she whispered as she went into the bathroom to apply her makeup.

When she returned to the bedroom, Shekhar was fully dressed in fresh clothes and her black dress was on the bed. "We're having cocktails here in our cottage at 6 o'clock with Maria and Rico. Then they are joining us for dinner," she stated as she slid the silky dress over her head and stepped into a pair of black heels. "Later, Maria promised that they would teach us some steps when the dance begins. Are you sure you want me to do all of that dressed this way?"

Shekhar looked his wife over slowly. "You look fantastic, my dear. Cocktails, dinner and some dancing sounds like a wonderful and exciting evening. I can hardly wait."

"You look quite handsome yourself," she told Shekhar. "I'm sure the women will want a dance or two with you. We're both rather clumsy dancers, but Maria assured me that they would be glad to help."

"That will be fun. I'm sure they are both accomplished dancers. Maria is so short; however, I am liable to put a dent in her belly. Like you, I am not wearing any underwear."

Anita gasped. "You mustn't get hard when you are dancing. That would embarrass Maria and the other women. Please put on some briefs."

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be careful. Just relax and enjoy our evening. After all this is a vacation as well as a conference."

...

Rico knocked on the cottage door shortly after 6 o'clock and Shekhar invited the couple inside. He had already collected a bucket of ice. "Come in and make yourselves at home," he said as he looked Maria over. She was wearing a short red cocktail dress and very high red patent heels to make her appear taller than her 5' 1" height. The top of her dress tied behind her neck and left her back and sides bare. The contrast of the bright red against her fair brown skin was stunning.

"Maria, you look fantastic," Shekhar complimented. "That dress and your high heels definitely fit you."

"Why, thank you, Shekhar. You look very handsome this evening, I must say. I'll be proud to have you as my dance partner later."

Rico eyed Anita, standing close to Shekhar in her slinky black dress. "I love your look too, Anita. Your little black dress accents your lovely long legs and shiny black hair. It will be a pleasure to show you a few steps when the dance begins."

Anita noticed Rico's tight slacks. She could just make out the shape of a bulge in front which lead her to suspect that Rico was as bare beneath his pants as her husband, Shekhar. "I'm looking forward to my lesson," Anita replied demurely.

Shekhar made martinis for everyone and they sat around chatting amiably for the next half-hour. Sitting across from Maria, Shekhar caught glimpses of her smooth thighs. Her short red dress had a tendency to slide up as she moved or crossed her legs.

Meanwhile, Rico was enjoying his view of Anita. After the second martini, Anita's nipples began to contract again, pressing outward against her thin black dress. Although not as well endowed as his Maria, she possessed breasts nice enough to move inside her dress as she gestured and laughed. Rico visualized himself holding Anita in a close embrace as he demonstrated a new dance step and soon realized that the vision was making him swell. When he rose to pour another round, Anita noticed his larger bulge and she smiled up at him. "It's amazing that I can still have such an effect on another man," she mused to herself.

...

Dinner was tasty, as was the wine that Rico suggested. Between the martinis and the wine, both ladies were in very high spirits. Shekhar noticed that Rico was going easy on the wine, so he only had one glass himself. "Better that the women drink more and loosen up a bit," he thought.

After one after-dinner drink, the two couples heard music wafting in from the nightclub just down the hallway. "Shall we dance?" Rico suggested with a smile. "We can work off some of the extra calories we consumed with our yummy desserts."

Heads turned as the two couples found a table near the back. The dance floor was already crowded with well-dressed guests, swaying to the music.

They ordered drinks, and then Maria leaned over the table to whisper to Anita. "I got fondled at least five times as we made our way over here to our table, including an elbow in my right tit," she confided.

"I did too, but only three or four times," Anita replied. "People are rather brazen, given that we're both with our husbands."

Shekhar watched Maria lean over. Her loose dress top fell away several inches and he saw the swell of her ripe breast and the tan line that delineated the part of her breast that normally would be covered. Maria leaned back before he could glimpse her nipple, but the quick peek aroused him again.

Drinks arrived and the couples toasted each other. "Let's dance," Maria half-yelled in Rico's direction. Rico pulled out her chair and the couple squirmed onto the crowded floor.

"They are very graceful," Anita said as she and Shekhar watched. "I want us to learn a few steps so we can enjoy the evening more."

Shekhar nodded. "I'm sure that we can learn a couple of basic steps. Rico and Maria seem anxious to teach us. It's too bad we didn't learn when we were younger."

Maria and Rico made their way back to the table after the last number. "Whew, it's crowded but so much fun," Maria gushed. She reached for Shekhar's arm. "Come on, Shekhar, give it a try."

As Maria pulled her husband onto the floor, Anita felt a hand on her leg. "Shall I teach you a step or two, or would you rather sit out this number?" Rico asked.

She felt the warmth of his hand through her thin dress and tensed up. "Oh, I can't wait to try dancing with someone who really knows how," Anita hurriedly replied.

At first, Shekhar tried to hold the standard dance pose. His right hand had nowhere to go except onto Maria's bare back. His hand touched her back and Shekhar felt his man member swell slightly. He was looking down at his feet, trying to mimic Maria's moves as she tried to show him how to lead. After a couple of minutes, he was doing quite well. Maria moved closer and he felt her soft breasts press against the top of his belly.

"You're doing very well, Shekhar. You shouldn't look at your feet anymore as we dance. Just relax and let's move together to the music."

"Thanks, you are a very good tutor," Shekhar responded.

Maria turned her right hand, bringing their arms and bodies even closer together. "Now, isn't that better?" she cooed in his ear.

Shekhar now sensed the warmth of Maria's body as she pressed against him. Once, her leg slipped between his and her upper thigh collided with his semi-erect cock through the layers of thin cloth. He was obviously aroused. There was no way that Maria could miss the unyielding bulge that pressed against her leg.

"Sorry about that," he mumbled with embarrassment.

"About what?" Maria teased as she looked up into his eyes.

Shekhar tried to move away, but Maria held him even tighter. "I'm so glad you enjoy dancing with me," she said.

Her disarming smile caused Shekhar to melt and accept the female seduction to which he was being subjected. Maria felt her partner relax and step more boldly as they continued to glide through the final bars of the slow song.

"Thank you for the lesson," Shekhar said as they returned to the table.

Maria noticed that Rico and Anita were also dancing earlier, but were now sitting together. "Anita, your husband is such a quick study. After only a few minutes, he was leading me around the floor like a pro. How did you and Rico do?"

Anita couldn't help but smile as she recalled her first faltering steps in Rico's arms. "I felt very clumsy at first," she admitted. "But Rico kept reassuring me and showing me how to move. I think we did pretty well after that."

Rico laughed. "Anita has good rhythm. All she needed was a little more self-confidence. Once she learned the basic steps, she melted into my arms and danced in a most relaxed manner."

Anita felt her color rise as Rico related how she had melted into his arms. In truth, Rico had maneuvered her so that their bodies were literally welded together from her slender thighs to her perky breasts. They were of similar height and she soon felt Rico's pubic package harden and press against her upper mound. Rico was moving in such a way that his pole continued to rub against her, making her shudder with sexual excitement. "What if Shekhar finds out how naughty I've been, letting Rico touch me so intimately?" she wondered in a half-panic.

Shekhar turned to his flush-faced wife. "Anita, let's see what we have learned," he said as he stood and took her hand. They worked their way onto the dance floor and tentatively began to dance. Shekhar pulled her close and enjoyed the different feel of his wife's firm boobs against his chest.

"You're already hard," Anita whispered as they turned. "I can feel you through your pants."

"Maria felt it too," he confessed. "She kept pulling me closer and I couldn't control it."

Anita laughed. "I could feel Rico too," she admitted. "I hope you're not angry. He was the one who kept making contact. I didn't know what to do."

Shekhar eyed his wife and smiled. "I think they dance like that all the time. You know he has a cock just like I do, and everybody was dressed, so what's the harm in dancing close with someone?"

"I'm glad you aren't mad," Anita told him as another couple bumped them. "At least we both learned one simple dance that we can do together."

"Do you want to dance with Rico again?" Shekhar asked quietly.

Anita glanced down. "Do you want to dance with Maria again?"

"I asked you first," Shekhar countered with a smile. "You have to say."

"Actually, it was rather enjoyable. He is quite a good dancer."

Shekhar wasn't about to let her off that easily. "You enjoyed feeling him rub his hard cock against you, didn't you?"

"That too, I guess," Anita admitted. "I'm sure you were okay with Maria sticking her big tits into you too, right?"

Shekhar chuckled in her ear. "I didn't mind, that's for sure. She has very soft ones."

"There they are, over near the corner. Do you want to cut in?"

Shekhar led them through several other couples. He then tapped Rico on the arm. "May we cut in?" he asked politely.

"Certainly, my friend," Rico replied, breaking his close embrace. "Have fun."

Anita slipped into Rico's arms again and began to shudder with anticipation.

"Are you too cool?" Rico asked as he felt her shake.

Anita looked into his eyes. "Oh, no, it was just a passing moment of uncertainty I think."

Rico let his hand move from the small of her back down onto her left hip and soft rear. His fingers failed to detect the waistband of any panty and the warmth he felt confirmed that Anita, like his Maria, was bare under her thin dress. He pulled Anita close and let her again experience his stiff erection rubbing against her rather prominent mound.

"I really enjoy dancing with you Anita. You have a natural rhythm and such nice curves."

Anita came out of her stupor. "Thank you, but I think you have your hand in the wrong place for this dance."

"Oh, sorry," Rico said as he unhurriedly moved up to her back again. "It's hard to resist a little exploration," he added. "You are free to explore too, if you like."

Anita didn't reply and continued to dance. She didn't need her hands to feel her partner's arousal. Rico's love log as rolling back and forth across her most sensitive area and driving her slightly crazy.

Maria spent the song spinning her seductive web around Shekhar in a similar manner. If he pulled back, she moved in to squash her ample breasts into his solar plexus. Being short, she could only feel Shekhar's swollen member against her tummy, but it was easy for her to tell that he was aroused.

Back at their table, the two couples enjoyed another round of drinks and watched other couples sway and grope to the music. Rico finally stifled a yawn. "Why don't you come up to our room for a nightcap. We can plan our schedules for tomorrow before saying good night."

All agreed. Anita and Maria were both rather tipsy and they giggled all the way to the room. Anita let her hips swing as she held Shekhar's hand. "What a wonderful evening! Thank you both so much for the dance lessons and the interesting company. I'm so glad we met."

"You're quite welcome," Maria responded. There's nothing like dancing to bring two people together," she slyly chuckled.

Once in their room, Maria bounced onto the bed and stretched out on her back. Her movement caused her dress to fly up momentarily and Shekhar got a quick peek at her bare pussy and small tuft of dark hair.

"I'll have a Grand Mariner," Maria called out as she closed her eyes.

Anita went to the sofa and sat quietly with a drink in her hand. "When will your meetings end tomorrow?" she asked Shekhar.

"We're done right after lunch," he said. "How about you, Rico?"

"The same time, after lunch," he confirmed. "We could join you ladies by about two, if you are available."

"I'm ready for the beach again," Maria called. "Do you want to shop in the morning and catch lunch before we get some more sun, Anita?"

"That sounds like a good plan," Anita confirmed. "The guys can meet us down on the sand."

Maria sat up on her elbows. "We'll be near the stairs down to the beach, so we'll be easy to locate. Maybe later, we can all hike down to the clothing optional section and check things out," she added with a wicked grin.

Oh, ho," Rico coughed. "Do you really want to bare it all, my dear?"

"We almost did the other day," Maria countered as Anita hid her face in her hands.

Shekhar looked over at his modest wife. "Did you really go to the nude beach without me?"

"No, no," Anita gushed. "We walked down that way, but I couldn't go there."

Maria laughed. "Yeah, Shekhar, I was willing to give it a try, but your pretty wife wouldn't go along with me and I wasn't about to go by myself."

"When in Rome, the saying goes," Rico quoted. "Shekhar, I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to see whether or not our lovely ladies are real women or just a couple of chickens."

"The same goes for you two gentlemen," Maria retorted. Will you big bad wolves be willing to shed your trunks on the beach? It still is clothing optional, so it will do no harm to check it out and see what's what."

Anita partially recovered. "I can't believe you told on us!" she scolded Maria. "You promised you wouldn't tell."

"I don't recall any such promise. I share everything with Rico anyhow. It had just slipped my mind until now."

"Don't fret, dear," Shekhar told Anita. "Nobody will make you do anything you don't want to do, I promise."

"You may be checking the beach out without me," Anita blustered. "I've already seen the start of it. Going past the sign means there will be more naked people than bathers with clothes on, I think."

"I'd never go there without you, honey," Shekhar demurred. "Let's just see what tomorrow brings, shall we?"

"Yeah," Maria interjected. "Don't worry your pretty head about that tonight, Anita. We have many things to do tomorrow. It's no big deal."

"Maybe it's not such a big deal to you, Maria, but it is quite a big deal to me," Anita countered with a frown.

"Now, now," Shekhar quietly interjected, "let's not spoil our evening with a squabble. I'm sure everything will sort themselves out after we sober up and get a night's sleep."

"That's the right approach, Shekhar," Rico agreed. "We're all pretty well gone right now. Let's just cool it for now."

Anita fell silent and Shekhar figured it was past time to say goodnight to their horny hosts. They hugged each other goodbye and separated. As Shekhar and Anita made their way back to their cottage, he put his arm around his wife. "All that dancing aroused some animal instincts in me. Are you feeling amorous too?"

"Mmm," Anita cooed as she slipped her arm around her sturdy mate. "If you force me to bend to your will, I am sure I will be powerless to resist," she hinted. Shekhar knew then what Anita wanted. Sometime, she liked to be dominated and led into lovemaking seemingly against her will. At other times, Shekhar had tied her to the bed and blindfolded her before paying homage to her many charms.

As soon as they entered their cottage on the beach, Shekhar led Anita to the bed. He pulled down the covers and boldly pushed her down. "Stay where you are," he ordered. Shekhar opened a drawer and pulled out a black scarf Anita kept there. He used it to blindfold his wife. Then, he proceeded to pull her flimsy dress over her head and tossed it onto the floor. "You look delicious laying there in just your heels," he told her. "Stay put while I find something to secure you."

Shekhar searched his own drawer and pulled out a pair of long calf-high socks and smiled. "These will do in a pinch." Then, he took the sashes from the two fluffy terry cloth robes that the resort supplied in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom.

He tied each of Anita's wrists to the headboard with the socks, then each of her ankles to the foot of the bed with sashes, spreading her wide open in the process. "There, my dear, you are now at my mercy," Shekhar whispered in her ear. She groaned and licked her lips in anticipation of what might be in store.

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers