Mixing Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

She could only listen as her now-dominant husband kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his shirt, and slipped off his pants. In spite of her misgivings, she felt her womb begin to lubricate with the juices he found so sweet.

After several moments of complete silence, Anita heard a strange sliding noise near the patio. "He's opened the drapes!" she thought. "I'm completely exposed and Shekhar's opened the drapes so that anyone passing by tonight will see us."

Anita swallowed hard and pleaded hoarsely. "Please don't open the drapes, okay?"

"Too late," Shekhar replied with a bit of a sneer. "It's too late for anyone to be out walking on the beach. Don't worry. The remote possibility that someone might happen to look in and see us just makes it more exciting. You do make a beautiful sight, my dear."

Anita squirmed and tugged on her constraints, but to no avail. "Honey, please," she begged, but as she pleaded, she felt the wetness begin to build between her outstretched legs. Her breathing became shallow and her nipples hardened. Shekhar could tell that she was becoming aroused.

"Imagine how hard Rico's cock would be if he was here with us right now," Shekhar taunted.

"Oh, God," Anita moaned as the full impact of Shekhar's words filled her brain and, like lightning, struck her sensitive clitoris. She shuddered as her womb leaked her sticky fluid from her puffy inner lips.

Shekhar ran the tip of his finger along his wife's slippery slit, then let the tip penetrate her just a little. "Rico is touching you with his finger. He's feeling how wet you are as you recall how his hard cock felt while you were dancing."

"Don't do this to me," Anita begged. "You're playing too seriously," she groaned.

"I think that Rico is out on our deck right now, looking at you. Maybe he would like to come in and get a closer look and perhaps touch you," Shekhar continued, ignoring her pleas.

Shekhar walked across the room and slid the door to their deck open. Anita could feel the night air rush into the room. She pulled on her restraints, but she was helpless to move.

"Come in, Rico," Shekhar said to the imaginary man. "Here is my lovely wife, Anita, that you danced with tonight. She felt your hard cock pressing against her and it aroused her as you can clearly see. Why don't you reach out and touch her breast."

Shekhar held Anita's right breast and pulled upward on her erect nipple as she writhed on the bed. He massaged her firm tit and twisted her dark nipple.

"Go ahead, Rico, touch her wet pussy too. She wants to feel your touch between her legs."

Letting his fingers trail down his wife's torso, Shekhar finally reached Anita's mound and cupped it tenderly. His fingers tapped on her wet slit and excited her clit even more.

"That's it, Rico," Shekhar urged the make-believe suitor, "finger her wet cunt and make her cum. You can use your tongue on her also. She loves to be licked."

Anita groaned continuously and raised her hips up to meet the hand and fingers that were causing her so much pleasure. Rico's handsome face swam before her blindfolded eyes and she felt her tummy begin to spasm. Her climax came suddenly and she made little high-pitched screams as her orgasm swept over her.

"Rico is going to fuck you now, Anita," Shekhar announced as he slipped out of his pants and crawled between his wife's legs. He felt the wet spot on the sheet and his cock grew even harder. With no warning, he plunged his throbbing meat into Anita's sticky hole and pounded her hard for several minutes. His thick cum finally filled her womb and he lay across her panting.

When Shekhar rose to get a cloth to clean up their mess, he realized that he had left the deck door wide open. As he moved to the door and closed it, he got a glimpse of a shadowy figure disappearing around the corner of the cottage. It was impossible to tell if it was a man or a woman, but Shekhar felt sure that whomever it was had observed them for part of the time. It made him a bit nervous, not knowing whom their voyeur was. He decided that Anita didn't have to know about it.

Shekhar used the cloth to clean his wife a little and to soothe her feelings. "Did you enjoy our little game tonight?" he asked lovingly.

"You made it very real," Anita replied as he removed her blindfold and began to untie her. "Maybe too real," she added. "I'm sure you wouldn't want Rico to do all those things to me, would you?"

"It was only a game this time. Who knows what might happen next time?" Shekhar taunted. "If you want to experience Rico, you can you know. He thinks you are stunning and I'm sure he would jump at the chance to be with you."

"You sound like you really want me to fuck Rico," Anita retorted. "Are you serious?"

"I want you to enjoy whatever new experiences you like during our vacation, my love. If you want Rico, you can have him. Just don't do anything behind my back. What happens here stays here, agreed?"

"I don't see how that's possible," Anita countered. "If I do something crazy here, you and I will both know about it after we get back home. You might not be as horny by then. I think that you just want to play around with Maria. I really can't imagine what it would be like to see you with her. This is getting very complicated.

"It wasn't nearly so complicated when you were tied to the bed and you thought Rico was playing with you," Shekhar sneered. "Admit it, you've got a crush on him and his nice big prick."

Anita was exasperated. "And, I think you're hot for Maria, right?"

Shekhar nodded finally. "Okay, I guess we are both a little curious about them. I still don't think that exploring our fantasies while we're here needs to affect how we feel about each other when we go back home. I have told you over and over that I am okay with whatever you want to do while we're here on vacation. After all, they will be back in Peru and we will be half a world away. Of course, Maria and Rico will have a lot to say about it too."

"They made their interest pretty well known tonight at the dance, didn't they? Remember how close they danced? I can close my eyes and still feel the way Rico's bulge felt against me," Anita said with a resigned shrug. "Well, if you're so keen on me showing off and playing with Rico, I just might surprise you. Now, let's take a bath and get some sleep. You never know what tomorrow might bring."

Shekhar knew that anything he might say at that point could give Anita second thoughts. He quickly decided to hush and let their conversation sink in.

...

While the men attended their final meetings, the women enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and made the rounds of the resort's shops. Maria was charming and encouraged Anita to buy a cute straw hat. Maria found a pair of sunglasses that she just couldn't live without.

"That hat makes you look even taller and slimmer," Maria gushed as they strolled through the lobby. "You have a model's figure, you know. I'm so envious."

Anita surveyed her companion as they walked. She admired Maria's petite shape, especially her large, plump breasts. "We always crave what we don't have. I wish that I had your boobs."

"They already sag a little, you know. Rico likes them of course. He likes to put his thing between them and rub up and down while I hold them together. I've also noticed him eyeing your nice firm ones too."

"He sure couldn't to that to me," Anita laughed. "I don't really have a cleavage...just a space in the middle." The image of Rico sliding his stiff cock between his wife's tits moved thorough Anita's head and she again recalled how he felt when he pressed against her mound the night before.

"Let's grab a quick sandwich down by the pool, then go change for the beach. By then, it will almost be time for the boys to join us," Maria suggested. "We'll soon see just how macho, or cowardly, our men really can be," she added with a giggle.

At first, Anita didn't catch Maria's meaning. Then, she recalled their discussion about the clothing optional beach section. "Shekhar's been rather naughty since we've been here," she confessed, "so it will probably be up to you and Rico."

Maria stopped and looked into Anita's eyes. "My Rico's no coward, and he certainly isn't modest. If we go down to where the nude beach starts and you and I walk past that sign, they will be more than happy to follow."

"We'll just have to wait and see," Anita hedged. "Maybe I'll wear the two piece suit that Shekhar bought for me today."

"You really should," Maria quickly agreed. "After all, it would give you an extra option, and I'm sure both of our men would enjoy seeing you in it. I would too, as a matter of fact."

"I'm going to do it!" Anita said with decision-making finality. "It will be fun to put Shekhar on the spot for once."

...

After lunch, Maria and Anita went back to their rooms to change. They met near the pool and went down the stairs to the beach together. "I just love your hat," Maria said as they spread out their blankets.

"Thanks. You look sexy in your new glasses too," Anita replied with a broad smile.

"Oh, my yes," Maria squealed as Anita removed her cover-up. "Your little yellow bikini is adorable. You look like a swimsuit model. Absolutely smashing!"

Anita sat primly as she watched Maria slip off her cover-up, exposing a rather brief two-piece number that she hadn't worn before. The top left most of Maria's ample bosom bare and the bottom was low and open on the sides, with just tiny strings holding the fabric against her smooth skin. When Maria knelt on her blanket, Anita could see the beginning of her rear crack peek out.

"Your new suit is rather revealing, Maria," she whispered. "You might want to pull it up in the back a little."

"If I do that, the front reveals too much of my pussy," Maria giggled. "This way, it shows just enough to tease," she added.

They helped each other with lotion and both enjoyed the other's smooth touch. "It feels so strange to have another woman touching my legs and tummy," Anita thought as Maria applied a generous coat of sunscreen.

It was just over a half-hour later that Anita heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Shekhar and Rico making their way through the sand. Shekhar wore his loose trunks and a colorful print shirt. Rico had on a T-shirt and his legs were bare. After the greetings, Shekhar removed his shirt and spread himself face down on the blanket. Rico stood and pulled his shirt over his head. Anita drew a deep breath as she openly stared at his tiny Speedo suit. It was light blue and she could easily see the size and shape of his cock through the stretchy material. Even pressed inside his suit, Rico's bulge seemed to beckon to her.

Rico smiled at Anita, then sat next to Maria and gave her a lingering kiss. "You both look fabulous," he said as he gave each woman a long look. "Love your suit, Anita," he added with a wink.

"Untie my top please," Maria asked her husband as she rolled onto her stomach.

Rico responded, then laid on his back to absorb the sun's warm rays. He closed his eyes, giving Anita the chance to study his body in great detail. She kept looking at the man's small suit and noticed that Rico's member had grown a bit. "He must sense that I am leering at his crotch," Anita thought. "I must stop it, right now," she added as she rolled onto her tummy next to Shekhar.

Later, she felt Shekhar sit up and she opened her eyes to see what he was doing. Her husband was staring at the shore, where two women were splashing topless in the shallow water. From their deep, all over tans, it was obvious that the women were used to being topless. Anita saw a slight smile cross her husband's face as he observed the ladies at play. She felt a knot form in her belly. Her first impulse was a twinge of jealousy and protectiveness. The second impulse was stronger.

"Untie my top for me, will you please, Shekhar?" Anita cooed as she rose up on her elbows.

Shekhar shook himself out of his reverie and turned to his wife. "Are you sure?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes, please just pull the strings for me."

Shekhar pulled on the thin string and watched as his wife's top fell away from her suspended tits. Still on her elbows, Anita's breasts were fully exposed for a brief instant and Shekhar noticed her erect nipples before she sank back onto the blanket with a sigh.

Shekhar glanced around. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention at the time. Then, he saw that Rico was lying on his side, facing them. Rico caught Shekhar's eye and winked.

"Rico just saw my wife's tits!" Shekhar realized. "He saw her dark, erect nipples too. I hope Anita didn't notice."

As Shekhar processed the secret, he felt his prick begin to rise in his loose trunks. He adjusted himself with his hand, and then he noticed that Rico was doing the same thing. Rico raised the top of his Speedo and let his hard manhood slide straight up along his belly before snapping his waistband back down. Shekhar could easily make out the shape of his friend's circumcised cock and the lump created by his balls. Looking over at Maria, he could see the side of her right breast as the blanket pushed it outward. Even in suits, the atmosphere on this topless beach was highly stimulating.

...

Maria retied her top loosely and sat up. She glanced across her dozing husband and caught Shekhar ogling a young mother in a string bikini, sitting in the sand near the water with her small toddler. "I think I'll go get wet and cool off," she said as she stood. "Anyone want to join me?"

Shekhar looked up at Maria. "Sure, that sounds good," he replied. "Do you want to come, Anita?"

Anita shook her head slightly. "Not right now," she mumbled sleepily.

Shekhar followed Maria to the water's edge, glancing at the young mother's large pink nipples as he passed. Maria bent to splash water on her arms and Shekhar enjoyed seeing the back of her suit move to expose her ass crack.

"The water feels nice," Maria volunteered as she began to wade deeper. "I like to float on my back like this."

Shekhar followed and enjoyed the feel of the water on his balls and engorged prick. The water made Maria's suit cling to her, revealing the shape of her pubic mound. He could clearly discern the cleft of her mound through her wet bikini.

The two frolicked in the water for a quarter hour, splashing each other and touching at different times. Maria enjoyed ducking under the water, then jumping into the air to splash water in every direction. Twice, her loose top allowed her soft tits to bounce free and Shekhar got his first glimpse of her tiny nipples.

"You didn't see that," she'd giggle as she coyly tucked them back into her top.

Soon after her second exposure, she accidentally brushed against Shekhar's trunks. The back of her hand encountered his stiff branch and she quickly turned her hand, letting her fingers slide along its length before splashing away.

"I'm ready to get out now," Maria announced as she began to wade back to shore.

Shekhar knew the tent in his trunks would be noticeable, but decided to follow her back to the blankets. As he passed the young mother, she glanced up. From her angle, she could see up the leg of his trunks. She smiled up sweetly at him as he momentarily stood looking down at her bare breasts.

Maria stood at the edge of her blanket. "Come on, you two sleepyheads," she goaded. "Let's grab our things and take a walk down the beach. It's getting crowded right here in front of the hotel."

"Maria's issued the challenge," Anita thought to herself. "We all know where a walk down the beach will take us. She's waiting to see what we will do. Now, I've got to decide."

Anita held her top to her as she sat up and retied it. "How far do you intend to walk?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"To the other end, I suppose," Maria replied with a smirk. "Come on, Anita, grab your blanket and I'll grab mine. Our two sissies just might have to sleep on a resort towel if they are too chicken to come along."

"We can't let the ladies go off by themselves, can we Shekhar?" Rico responded as he stood. "If they want to take a walk, then we need to go along and keep them company. Otherwise, some other handsome fellows might steal them away." He added with a chuckle.

With the others calling him to task, Shekhar knew he had no choice. He rose and shook the sand off of their blanket. Anita picked up her new hat while Maria recovered her sunglasses and lotion. As they walked on the hard, wet sand, they passed many other strollers. Most of the women were topless and many of the men wore suits like Rico's tiny number. Each member of group had ample opportunity to scope out the charms of those they passed as they slowly made their way down the beach.

Anita spotted the infamous sign in the distance and wondered to herself what would happen when they reached it. By now, her libido was generating substantial heat within her bikini bottom and her nipples were fully extended. She knew that everyone could see the hard lumps they made in her top.

Five minutes later, they were close enough to the sign to read the warning. "Beach ahead is clothing optional. You may encounter nudity beyond this point."

"Okay, who's going to go all the way to the end of the beach?" Maria asked the others. "It says clothing is optional, so why don't we all go see what it's like?"

"We'll be taken for common gawkers if we wear our suits down there," Rico countered. "It wouldn't be right."

"You're right, honey. Maybe you should remove your little suit and join the nude crowd after we pass the sign. Are you ready to shed your inhibitions?"

"Only if you do the same," Rico replied with a chuckle.

"Let's compromise," Maria retorted. "I'll take of my top and you can take off your Speedo. It doesn't hide much anyway, you know."

"It's a deal," Rico quickly agreed. "We'll do it once we get about fifty yards past the sign, how's that?"

Rico took Maria's hand and began to march. He turned at the sign. "Are you two coming with us?"

Shekhar hesitated. "Well, what do you say, Anita? How bad do you want to see Rico's stiff cock?"

"Don't be so crude," she scolded. "I suppose if they are going to walk to the end, we should stay with them. That is, unless you really don't want to have a new experience," Anita taunted.

Shekhar grabbed his wife's hand. "Let's go!" he huffed. "If we pass up this opportunity, we'll regret it forever. Besides, Rico has already seen your tits, you know."

"Really? When, how?" Anita gasped.

"When I untied your top earlier. He was watching and you were up on your elbows for a second. I'm sure he saw you then."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Anita wondered. "I didn't know anyone was looking...especially Rico."

"I didn't want you to be embarrassed, but now you know. He's had a peek, so seeing you again won't make much difference will it?"

"No, but what about you? If Rico takes off his suit, you'll have to do it too. Maria will see your buddy, won't she?"

"I suppose so, but who cares. She's already felt it up against her dancing. From what I've seen, I might be a little bigger than Rico anyway. Like you said last night, we'll never see them or any of the other guests again, so it doesn't really matter."

Anita and Shekhar passed by the warning sign and followed along in the other couple's footsteps. They passed several nude couples and a few singles as they walked.

"Everybody looks so relaxed," Shekhar observed. "It's like they don't realize they are naked."

Maria and Rico stopped and waited for them to catch up. "Well, this is more than fifty yards, I'm sure," Rico told them. "It's time to join the clothing optional beach crowd! Maria, you can begin. This was your idea, I think."

"That's fair, I guess," she answered as she reached behind her to pull on the string that would undo her top. The strings fell and Maria pulled her top over her head. Shekhar's eyes followed her actions and he, again, enjoyed seeing her lovely globes. Anita also gazed enviously at her friend's soft tits and natural beauty.

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers