All Comments on 'Moby Jane'

by HungryGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
disgusting

urgh. nothing remotely sexy but lots of blood and weird surgery. you're in the wrong website! this one is supposed to be hot and horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmmmm...

I can honestly say I have never read anything quite like that before. You are very imaginative.. kinda gross.. but very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow...

I really honestly think you should make a second installment to this! it was so interesting. it kept me captivated. It was on the wrong site, but that's really ok. I've never read a story such as this one before. it was utterly amazing. pleez make another one! this was personally the best story I think I've ever read on this site. in the next one maybe they could discover a whale with a whole living family inside and find the mad scientists to crack down the case. this could be a really good book series! just...wow...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ummm...

You are a racist with a ridiculously small knowledge of science, and if you were a talented writer at all, I could look past the points where I disagree with you and appreciate the art of your work but sadly, I found none.

I sincerely hope you don't waste our time posting your bizarre nonsense again. If you find the need to do so, please do it on a site appropriate to the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

What the fuck did I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

It was not what I expected but good nontheless, should it be in Sci Fi or just labelled weird ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Honestly,

If I was in a different mood, I could've understood the story better. This is really different and I'm sure there's potential. Don't mind the idiot a few comments back, you aren't racist.

Racism is putting one race above or below another--you didnt do anything of the sort.

Anyway, if it were another genre with a different plot, I'm sure I would've enjoyed it. Thanks for submitting. (:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous