Molding Amanda's Tummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the third week, I asked Amanda if she felt prepared to take the step which would bring her to our goal. By this time, she had no illusions about the demands which that step would require her to make on the muscles in her belly. Indeed, although she was now able to actually lift herself off the pillows, she knew that it would be an entirely different matter to attempt an abdominal curl while hanging vertically, upside down. Hence, it was with understandable trepidation that she agreed to move ahead. Because I wanted to provide her as much moral support as I could, on the day of reckoning I arrived home in time to be present during her preparations. Sitting on the edge of the tub, I scrubbed her body and took great care to shave off any bits of stubble on her legs or in her armpits. Wrapping her in a large towel, I escorted her to her bed, where I had her lie on her back while I attempted to allay her fears by gently stroking her body. Because anticipation of what lay ahead had disturbed her sleep the preceding night, the warmth of her bath combined with the stroking of her skin had a sufficiently narcotic effect to make her slip into a peaceful sleep.

Leaving Amanda to enjoy her nap, I went to make the alterations necessary for her upcoming session on the bar. Basically, all that I had to do is raise the bar to the top of the door frame so that she could hang vertically from the bar without having her head hit the floor. Once this had been done, I let Amanda doze for an additional half hour before waking her. I wanted her to get enough rest to restore her stamina, but I did not want her to nap so long that she would suffer a post-nap hangover. When she was awake and once again compos-mentis, I told her that this time she would be naked during her time on the bar. Even though she had been naked on her off days, previously she had worn her leotard while on the bar, but now I wanted her body totally exposed. In large part, my decision was a completely selfish one: I wanted to enjoy watching her uncovered body. Nonetheless, there was another reason why I chose to make this change of routine at this point in our program. Namely, as I said earlier, Amanda had greatly increased her ability to derive narcissistic pleasure from the changes we were affecting in her body, and so I thought that she would appreciate an unobstructed view of her body as its shape metamorphosed during her upcoming ordeal on the bar.

With all the practice I had had lifting her on and off the bar, it required far less time to get Amanda hanging upside down than it took for either of us to become accustomed to the consequences of doing so. Of course, Amanda had a much harder job than I. Because of her inverted position, she was completely disoriented, and the fear which this disorientation engendered was exacerbated by the rush of her blood to her head. But even if one ignores these psychological and physiological disturbances, inverting the human body, particularly one as shapely and distinctly feminine as Amanda's, causes fascinating changes. Suddenly, Amanda's hips were where I expect her breasts to be, and rather than tapering down from her chest to her waist, her ribs now taper up from her chest to her waist. Her breasts themselves had also undergone a dramatic transformation: their usually shadowed, gently curved undersides had become the upper-sides, been pulled nearly flat, and made into her breasts' most prominent surface. Finally, although the features of her face had not really been altered, it took time to get accustomed to seeing her nostrils above the rest of her nose, her eyebrows below the sockets of her eyes, and her hair cascading down from her scalp.

Much as I would have liked to spend more time admiring, and perhaps caressing, Amanda's inverted body, I knew that unless her abdomen were put through its paces without delay it would be too late. Therefore, as soon as I saw that her body was stable and in no danger of slipping off the bar, I stood behind her back, circled her hips in my arms, and clasped her firmly to my front. Understanding that I was there to provide support, Amanda pressed her buttock against my chest, clenched her abdominal muscles, and raised her upper body from its vertical position. The enormity of her effort was manifest on both on her face and her tummy. Tears appeared in her eyes, her mouth was wide open as she gasped for air, and her whole face was suffused with a rosy flush. The same flush quickly spread to her entire front, highlighting the ridges of muscle which asserted their presence through the soft padding of her normally rounded belly. Seeing that she would not be able to hold herself up for more than a few seconds, I stretched my hands forward in an obvious invitation for her to grasp them. Once she reached my hands, I was able to get a secure grip on her wrists and thereby partially relieve the strain on her stomach muscles.

The look of gratitude on Amanda's face made me hesitate to prolong her agony, and so I asked her whether she wanted to continue. With a brave smile on her sweat covered face, she said that, having come this far, she was determined to reach her goal. Bolstered by her courage and determination, I drew her arms up and toward me until her breasts were grazing her knees. Still holding her wrists, I leaned back far enough to allow me to wrap her arms around her legs so that she could hold herself in the position which, for over a month, she had been striving to achieve. Panting, Amanda clutched her legs while she expressed her elation at having reached her goal by beaming from ear to ear and repeatedly saying ''I've done it, I've done it!''

Amanda's initial success was short lived. After less than a minute, her grip began to loosen as her abdominal muscles refused to cooperate with her desire to stay aloft. When she was again hanging vertical, I lifted her exhausted body off the bar and deposited it on the floor. Needless to say, Amanda was totally drained physically. However, even after she lay crumpled on the floor, her exultation about her accomplishment was hardly diminished. Never had I seen her as radiant than she was at that moment. Reaching up to me, she grasped my hands and drew me down on top of her body, which, in spite of its recent ordeal, was more receptive than I had ever known it before.

Amanda made slow but steady progress. With me bracing her buttock, after a week she was able to raise herself until her torso was horizontal, and after a second week she was able to perform this feat several times in row. I was as proud of her accomplishment as she was herself, and I wanted to find an appropriate way to reward her for her heroic efforts. Because the act of raising and lowering her body required all her attention, there was no possibility of my giving her sexual pleasure while she was doing so. On the other hand, now that her body had become accustomed to being suspended up side down from the bar, it presented me with several intriguing options. Standing behind her with my hands on her buttock, I was confronted by her crotch, only a few inches from my face, and was struck by the transformations which her groin underwent while she was doing her sit-ups. In particular, realizing that these must be just the visible evidence of dramatic events taking place beneath, it occurred to me that the insertion of a pair of ben-wa balls into her vagina might enable Amanda to more fully appreciate and enjoy what was happening inside her.

Although her previous experience with ben-wa balls had been something of a disappointment, Amanda accepted my suggestion that we try them again, and this time experiment was a great success. As I had guessed, the contraction of her abdominal muscles was transmitted to her uterus and vagina. When her vagina contracted, it tightened around the ben-wa balls, which had been drawn by gravity deep inside her. In order to allow her time to fully experience the resulting sensations, once she had completed her sit-ups I lifted her body, as I had on the first day, so that her breasts pressed against her knees and, while she held herself in place, bound her in that position with a sturdy length of cloth circling her back and legs. Dangling by her feet from the bar with her upper body resting against her legs, from the side Amanda looked like a diver who had been miraculously suspended in the air while in the pike position. But it was the view from the rear which I liked best. Pressed as they were against her front, Amanda's succulent thighs framed her vulva, which appeared to be beckoning attention. Happy to oblige, I brushed aside her pubic hair and ran my fingers along the inviting crease between her labia. After they spread, I delved deeper so that my fingers could verify that, even if her abdomen was no longer working as hard as it had been, her vaginal muscles continued to clutch the ben-wa balls, which they were able to displace but not eject. In spite of its contorted state, Amanda's body responded to my teasing and gave her the pleasure which I hoped that it would.

At the time of writing this account, Amanda has spent many hours exercising on the bar, and the results of her dedication are clearly visible. Her tummy is still pleasingly rounded. However, its muscles have developed to the point that they are clearly visible, even when she is not exercising. In addition, although her waist is no narrower than it was, the region around her navel has acquired a new attribute. Namely, the muscles in her lower belly have been so prominent that they have produced a firm shelf along their upper boundary. As a consequence, Amanda's belly button no longer points straight forward but instead is tilted up in a way which makes her waist much better defined. I cannot predict how long we will continue with the program which has produced these changes in her body, but I feel confident that Amanda does not regret her decision to endure the suffering which she has endured while bringing those changes about.