Mollie from Montana Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another worry was Mollie seemed so perfect. So what was wrong with her – what where her fears and shortcomings? Yeah, time would tell. He'd been very tempted to nail Mollie on the sofa, several times in fact. He could smell her arousal and knew he'd only have to tap inside a knee and her legs would fly open. It was too early for that. So he'd cupped a breast to signal that he was interested and hopefully she'd know he was a slow-burner.

The intimacy in their conversation had pleased him. They discussed their strengths and weaknesses and generalized about their expectations. He was impressed that not once had she spoken about this thing of 'turning on his lights', an expression his mother was now using when they were alone and talking about Mollie. Gary knew his mom had fallen in love with Mollie and wondered had they had sex yet or soon would. He couldn't remember his mother being so passionate about a person outside her own family. Obviously she regarded Mollie as some sort of guru, for herself as well as for her son. Was his mom in danger of losing it? Gary sighed, know it was quite the reverse – his mother appeared to have been 'switched on'. He wondered about Mollie and his mother having girls' sex and at the thought of being invited to join them, with his mind filling with two gaping pussies, he blew his load before he had time to grab the hand towel. Oh crap!

The day dawned fine the next day, Saturday, and Mollie messed around unpacking more of the bits and pieces she and Elaine had purchased and then she went out for a bagel and coffee and returned, wondering how to fill her day. Elaine called and said the men had decided to go lake fishing and Mollie accepted an invitation to call around for lunch. She found Elaine beside the pool, the top of her swimsuit around her waist.

"Hi, you look lovely and relaxed."

"Hello, oh damn," Elaine said, lurching upright to pull up her swimsuit.

"Leave it down. It's fine. I've seen plenty. God, I hope I retain uplift like that when I get to your age."

"Not growing big helps, and having the right genes," Elaine laughed and the laughter turned to a high-pitched cackle when the visitor said she didn't wear her jeans that high.

"May I strip off – I put my bikini on just in case we located poolside."

"Yes, but take the top off otherwise mine comes up."

An hour later they went inside for lunch, a salmon salad already prepared, served with bread and fruit juice. Neither woman touched the bread.

"Now you'll see sag," Elaine had said as they sat.

"Not much worse than mine. Does he like them?"

"Well, surprise, surprise. Just recently he's been slobbering all over them. It's good to have him back."

Mollie smiled and said Elaine had lovely skin.

"I try to limit exposure to the sun. This is why I was exposed today because late spring, early summer is a great time to build just a light tan. My breasts have stayed remarkable free of ageing signs and the skin remains subtle. You may feel my skin if you wish."

"Yes, why not. Where can I touch?"

"Anywhere, be my guest."

Elaine, sitting at the end of the table, turned around in her chair and Mollie went to her and ran both hands softly down the side of Elaine's face and down and under the sides of her breasts.

"Do your nipples respond to contact?"

"Yes, touch them and see. They are a little aroused already."

Heads down the two women watched closely as Mollie worked softly over and around the nipples. "There you go," she said, giving the swelling nipples a tweak. "Thank you."

"Mine have firmed a little through the contact."

"Yes, so I've noticed."

They chatted away and later when Elaine returned with coffee she asked, "Mollie, may I ask you something?"

"You've asked without feeling the need to seek permission up to now?"

"It's something personal, very personal."

"You want to know if I shave?"

Startled, Elaine said yes,

"I did once for a guy who pleaded. As he went down on me like a champion and more frequently than any other boy friend I've had, I obliged. But after he left I let the hair grow and returned to trimming."

"Why do you trim?"

"I look a bit hairy if I don't – it's quite brown down there. I also think its neater and feels more hygienic. Are you thinking of doing one or the other?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to do it for you?"

Elaine casually scratched under an armpit and looked out at the pool. "The truth is I brought this up in the hope you would offer. I lacked the courage to ask you outright, afraid you might be offended."

"It's fine Elaine, I'll shave or clip your vulva for you."

"That's lovely of you. I'll have a shower first."

"Okay but don't mess around with power and fragrance. It's unnecessary with me. I'm a ranch girl remember, real earthy."

Elaine stretched out after setting out the equipment for Mollie. Mollie went to drape a hand towel over her client's pussy but Elaine swept it out of the way. "I'm relaxed, although it's a long time ago I had a young woman touch me down there, at college."

They laughed and Mollie said the experience wasn't unknown to her.

The trim was completed without mishap and after looking at the result in the mirror Elaine appeared well pleased. She kissed Mollie. The kiss was unhurried, full on the month, and as they drew back they looked down to see their breasts still touching. They then parted completely and Elaine suggested going for a swim. With the hostess completely in the nude Mollie diplomatically slipped out of her bikini bottom before slipping into the pool. After they went out to a movie and a meal as the men were not due back till late.

Mollie went home feeling elated that her relationship with Elaine had extended satisfactorily but thought they should not become too intimate because it was unlikely Stephen and Gary would find that acceptable. She'd purposely left her phone at home and listened to the calls that included one from hairdresser Margo Hampton. There was another call from vehicle dealership executive Sarah Wynter suggesting they go out for dinner on Sunday evening. She called Margo.

"Hi, thanks for confirming dinner tomorrow evening. Another young woman I've just met also called and left a message inviting me out for Sunday evening dinner."

"So will you go out twice or does one of us miss out?"

"I wonder if the three of us could team up?"

"Yes, why not providing she is not bringing her guy."

"She didn't mention a guy."

"Then perhaps he gets his treat tonight. Call her and suggest a threesome. Who is she?"

"You probably won't know her unless you do her hair – Sarah Wynter."

"I don't do her hair yet but know her from when I purchased my vehicle if she is Sarah Wynter of Toyota."

"That's the one."

"Oh, lovely woman. She is younger than us but acts with maturity. Go for it."

They met, jelled with ease and had a great time. If Margo was pea-green with envy at the size of Mollie's apartment compared with Margo's smaller one bedroom unit in the same building she didn't mention it. Margo just oohed about everything and smiled a lot. That restraint from one so outspoken endeared her to Mollie. Equally satisfying Sarah proved her openness and elegant charm were consistent, rather than a front used to pitch at buyers and aggrieved clients seeking satisfaction. Because of that Mollie set out for the first day at King & King Law happy and feeling a stronger person now that she'd acquired two real friends, or at least both exhibited that promise.

To be Continued

12