Mollie from Montana Ch. 07-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mollie froze, instinctively knowing any response could divert him, killing the moment.

"May I kiss you?"

She nodded and Gary moved in, Mollie resolving to play it cool.

Gary kissed her and then, stroking the side of her face, moved down and kissed the base of her throat, the kiss of a seducer. Then dammit, she sighed. As the doors of the elevator opened they walked out, arm in arm.

The move-in went without drama. Mollie and Gary went out for lunch and enjoyed the rest of the day that ended when they retired to their respective bedrooms without either of them attempting to grope.

Next morning at 6:00 Gary padded into Mollie's bedroom and whispered, "Good morning."

Mollie stirred, stretched and replied huskily, "Oh hello."

"Coffee or juice?"

"Oooh nice but kiss me first," Mollie yawned, stretching her arms wide, noting Gary was dressed only in baggy white shorts. He looked bony but muscular.

Gary leaned down and kissed her, making no effort to pull away hurriedly.

The next thing Mollie knew was Gary's hand had slipped under the sheet. She held her breath and as if her wish was answered the hand slipped under the neck of her cropped silk cami above the matching panties.

She thought, flip out a tit you tentative seducer.

Gary raised his head and flipped out a breast, eyeing Mollie momentarily before sinking his head, mouth open.

Heart pounding she opened her legs slowly, hoping the movement would not be detected. She didn't want to appear over-eager. God, she felt like plundering him. Gary was painstakingly slow. Her breasts were almost shooting off the nipples like bullets. Mollie couldn't stop squeezing her ass cheeks and then rolling on them side to side. She was hotting up and then delightedly felt heat from Gary. He climbed on to the bed and to begin nibbling her nipples, working them both and emitting slight groans as he went between them. Moving a leg Mollie then felt his cock and detected it was hardening and then caught a whiff of her arousal and knew with certainly Gary's nose would now be tuning into it. There was no turning back -- there was no way she'd allow him to leave her stranded. No way!

Mollie pulled away her leg that was against him, reached down and gave his very adequate length a light squeeze.

Gary groaned, "Pull it out and go to work on it."

Mollie gloated, knowing she was only minutes away from being penetrated.

Afterwards they napped for the best part of an hour. Mollie awoke to find Gary gazing at her.

"Thank you."

He smiled and said it was his pleasure.

She pounced, knowing the breakthrough had occurred and if she were to gain some control it had to be stated right now. "Just how good was the pleasuring?"

Gary hesitated although continuing to gaze at her so she had to answer for him.

"Not great huh?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that."

Mollie's eyes narrowed and she asked then how would he describe it.

Gary turn to eye the white plastered ceiling. "Being you I must admit I had expected something better."

Mollie laughed and Gary looked at her, appearing slightly bewildered.

"Gary, we need to talk."

"Okay, about what?"

"About sex. I say this in the kindest way. Overall I find you a bit tentative and expected you to be like that in bed, so I left my foot off the gas pedal. I did that because I was nervous about you thinking I was a bit too much and was trying to dominate you."

"You can dominate me in bed Mollie, I really don't care."

That comment appalled Mollie. "Gary, please don't think like that. I want you to care. I want you to give it your best in everything you do, and that includes fucking me. I'm a natural born sex slut Gary and enjoy taking it to the limit, slamming into you. I'm at my happiest when I've been fucked almost legless."

"Y-you are?"

"Yes Gary but also consider this. I'm the same way about working out on my fitness and throwing myself into my work. I energize and plunge into everything that matters to me and oh yeah, do I love sex!"

Gary looked thoughtful. "In that case I don't mind..."

"Gary! What did I just say to you?"

"Oh right. In that case please be my guest and go wild fucking me. I don't think you understand. Most women don't really enjoy sex and moan about being careful not to hurt them, to don't mess up their hair and..."

"God Gary, who have you been with? Those females sound like little prats or social bunnies. Have you never had a real woman?"

Gary palmed his chest and slid that hand to scratch an armpit. "How am I expected to know that?"

"God Gary...!"

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. Fetch me a towel and then bring me a juice...er please dear one."

"Not darling?" he leered.

She snarled, "Not until you've earned it."

He leapt out of bed and hurried back with a towel. Eyeing his swinging and still half inflated cock Mollie said kindly, "At least you have the equipment to satisfy a real woman" and smiled, watching the face of the under-done guy glow.

Gary said that was a lovely thing to say to him. "Mollie, please teach me to fuck."

"Fetch our drinks Gary. Then we are off to mess around in the pool for an hour. We'll then come back here and you can decide what we should do."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

Being Sunday morning the pool had attracted residents keen to burn out some of their Saturday gluttony or limber up to glide into the new day.

Gary removed his cotton robe and Mollie almost gurgled in delight. Standing upright he looked more lean than skinny. Very athletic in fact and in his black racing swimwear he showed off the best body of the almost dozen guys in the pool area. Proudly she watched a number of the younger women looking at him longer than could be considered polite. At this moment Mollie knew she felt very attracted to Gary. She removed her robe and dove in before the older men had time to grab a real eyeful, the perverts. She watched Gary ahead of her and decided well at least this was one thing he could do well, believing it was unlikely she could out-swim him.

They returned to the apartment, Gary kissing her in the elevator without having to be asked. They went off to shower.

Gary entered her bathroom nude and stroking an erection said, "Fuck me Mollie."

Drying herself Mollie giggled and said there was no need to be so crude. "Jump on to the bed." She applied perfume and went after him, already aroused at the sight of his departing slim butt.

Mollie crawled between Gary's feet and bending over him wrapped her hand around his erection and addressed it, "Oh my, aren't you an elegant long and handsome dick." The dick quivered in her hand expectantly.

"You actually like the look of it?"

"Yes Gary. But remember it's what you do with it that really counts."

The dick swelled a little more in her hand and Mollie licked the helmet noisily.

"Oh God," Gary said, clutching at the bedding beneath him and was told to try to keep calm.

Mollie slurped her way up and down the length until it was thoroughly wet and she felt her breasts swelling.

Mollie sat up, smiled at Gary and then turned and straddled him and backed up over his chest, thinking if he didn't know what to do now why bother encouraging him? She took him into her mouth slowly and closing her teeth to scrape his skin lightly. Mollie sighed in deep satisfaction as she felt his tongue slide up and down the sides of both sides of her upper thighs, her outer lips being easing apart by his fingers and as his tongue entered her she waggled her ass a few times to signal she knew he was on the job.

A little over an hour later Mollie staggered to the bathroom to clean up and run a bath. She returned to the bedroom and gave the grateful Gary, who appeared a little dazed and exhausted, a glass of water. She went to hold him up to drink but manfully he said he could manage.

"I feel I've run ten miles and been run over by a bus," he wheezed.

"I know the feeling; good isn't it?"

"No."

"Oh come on Gary, you'll get used to it. Just remember the run up to being wrung out is packed full with climatic moments."

"Is that what I experienced?"

"Yes, you were bellowing like a bull on occasions, especially when I was riding you Cowgirl and later when I stuck a finger you know where you exploded and drenched me screaming was all that from you?"

"Was it?"

"Yes Gary. I still have residue in my hair and some went up my nose."

Gary mumbled how gross and was told not to apologize.

"You were a wild man darling."

"So it's darling now?" he groaned, wearily sitting up.

"Yes darling -- you've won your silver spurs. You've left me practically legless. I don't think I've ever had so many climaxes in one session."

"How many times did I fire?"

"I was aware of five."

"Five," Gary said, straining to look down at his flaccid cock and smiling weakly. "That's a record for me. I feel totally spent and sexually replete."

"Gary, I don't count my orgasms and ejaculations in order to define great sex. Great sex for me is all about the way you hold me, how we work together, how you strum my senses to unbelievable heights, how..." Mollie stopped mid-sentence, looking at Gary collapsed back on the pillow, his tongue lolling out the corner of his mouth slightly. He was almost asleep. She smiled happily and returned to the bathroom to soak in the bath.

Just on dark Mollie awoke, rolled on to her back and stretched and remembered bringing Gary really out of his shell a few hours earlier. Was he still beside her? She turned to find him on an elbow smiling at her.

"I've a hard-on that's waiting for you."

"Jerk off Gary, I'm a little sore."

Gary's face fell and she wished she hadn't said that. Now he'd turn negative and express concern.

"Is your mouth sore as well?"

Mollie looked at Gary in disbelief that he'd said that. She grinned and reaching for it gave it a couple of tugs. "Good boy, it will keep. Let's go out for dinner."

Scratching his forehead Gary said, "Can't you cook?"

"I'm a good cook but living alone I've gotten in the habit of eating out just to have people around me."

"Oh your poor darling."

Awash with feeling at hearing him say that Mollie almost gave in to pull him over her. She sighed and said, "Come on, I'll wait for you to shower and then we'll go out."

As they went down in the elevator with an older couple Gary said calmly, "Since I'm now living with you may I ask how often do you like being seduced?"

In normal voice Mollie said, "Yes of course, anything to provide greater understanding. Life is not all about sex so I don't fuck all the time. We will become emotionally tuned and you'll know that it's a good time to put it to work. Then of course there are occasions when my mind can be changed."

The other woman said, "I hope you heard that Jack. That was beautifully expressed from the women's point of view."

"Huh, what else is left in life that interests me so much?"

"You could try developing your brain Jack," the woman sighed.

Mollie and Gary went to the Miranda restaurant that Sarah had recommended as being the best place around for Sunday night eating as they had live music -- a male guitarist and female on keyboard who also sang. Sarah was there with an older guy and stood and waved to Mollie to join them. The introductions were made. The guy was introduced only as Ruben, which indicated to Mollie he was married and she later found Ruben was married to Sarah's older sister Robyn who was away for the weekend at regional skating championships. Gary recalled who Sarah Wynter was and said their respective parents were friendly, being members of a larger group.

"Well, what have you two been up to today?" Mollie asked, and watching Gary's color with pride and embarrassment, said dryly, "Oh, I see."

Mollie said that Gary had moved in with her the previous day and Ruben colored Sarah's face by saying casually, "Sarah and I stayed in a hotel last night and had a great time." Mollie buried her face into Gary's shoulder to suppress her giggling.

"My sister Robyn is rather promiscuous," Sarah explained lamely as Gary caught the attention of a wine waiter and asked everyone to name their drink. Sarah and Ruben had only water in front of them but they all ordered cocktails. From that moment they all relaxed and had a great time. They went back to the apartment where Sarah just managed to pack herself into one of Mollie's swimsuits. Ruben couldn't fit into a pair of Gary's swimsuits so opted to wear his boxers. At the end of the evening they arranged to meet back at the Miranda for dinner next Sunday with Sarah's boyfriend and Ruben's wife.

"Oh isn't this lovely, we are building a circle of friends," Mollie cooed as she and Gary headed back to the elevator after waving off their guests. "If you are interested I feel like sex. Ruben felt me up a couple of times in the pool."

"What! The jerk."

"Calm down Gary, it's just a male thing."

"Well I didn't grope your friend Sally."

"But I saw you looking at her tits and butt."

"Yes, well isn't that why women have those features?"

Mollie giggled. "Oh, I can't wait to see Sarah's sister Robyn meets you. Your tight butt will drive her crazy."

"Mollie!"

"Just teasing. I have no idea about what interests Robyn. Did Sarah excite you at all?"

"Yes, a bit. She has a great figure and is stimulating as a personality."

"Good boy. Yes, Sarah is beautifully vivacious. Are you aware your mother can be vivacious?"

"My mother? Lively and sexy? Are we talking about the same person?"

"Yes, but her family suppresses her somewhat so you are not alone. Tell me, who attracts new friends -- your mother or your father?

"My father, from associations with clients and members of his club."

"And people in neither of those categories?"

"Oh, I see -- my mother I must admit. How she does it I don't know because apart from her charity work she is not involved in anything."

"Do you notice other people, especially women, appear to like her?"

"Yes, now that you mention it."

As they walked from the elevator Gary learned that Mollie regarded his mother as lively, charming and possessing a sense of adventure, but those attributes were difficult to spot when she had her family around her.

"Do you mean she has affairs?"

"I have no idea Gary. She'd not spoken to me about it."

Gary looked relieved but that didn't last. Mollie added it wouldn't surprise her if his mother had the occasional fling.

"My mother?" Gary said dumbly, but wasn't answered.

Chapter 9

The weeks went by and the relationship between Gary and Mollie developed and continued smoothly and his performance at the office became noticeable improved, acknowledged by Stanley, Stephen, Maureen and Gary himself. Mollie accepted the plaudits graciously but added what else had they expected? Although perhaps that was rather dismissive, deep down she was proud of herself and very proud of Gary finally committing to her, telling her he'd follow her directions slavishly and before long she became aware he was doing just that. Gary even went to Stanley to ask Mollie be given senior status of their duo. The day Mollie was licensed to practice law in the state. Stanley informed Mollie and Gary she was the senior in their partnership.

"But you cannot do that," Mollie responded aggressively. "That is unkind to Gary and what will others in the department think?"

"The others." Stanley said solemnly, "know as well as Gary and I do, you are a cut above the norm so please accept that. It may also interest you to know Gary approached me recently urging I declare you his senior but because as you were waiting to sit your bar examination I informed him the timing was inappropriate."

"Gary, you idiot. You know I would have accepted you being appointed my senior."

"Of course I knew that but I knew it would be in name only. Your ascent is unstoppable Mollie and I happily acknowledge that."

"Oh Gary," Mollie wailed, and Stanley discreetly vacated his office to allow the young lovers to hug and kiss in localized privacy although two clients and all personnel in the office could see through the glass what was going on.

Stanley commented loudly, "That is Gary displaying delight in my decision to declare Mollie his senior." As the couple emerged from Stanley's office they were congratulated by well-wishers including Paul Rose who said, "Mollie, it will be a race between you and me who wins associate status."

At that stage Gary and Mollie had for the past twenty weeks topped the department's chart of revenue producers by margins ranging from 60% to 385% above the next highest earner. That 385% margin was acknowledge by Stephen at the next Friday morning meeting of attorneys and received applause. The time then arrived for a conference between Charlie Proctor, as claimant, and Mario di Prima as defendant, their attorneys and insurance company attorneys and representatives. It was held in a conference room at a hotel. By that stage de Prima had been fined by the court for driver negligence in causing a road accident while using a cell phone and in doing so crossed lanes. As a result of that his counter-claim against Proctor was dropped.

Mollie assisted Gary but did not speak. Gary sought settlement of $375,000 and that was just over 2.5 times the amount offered by di Prima's insurance company. There was quick agreement on the amount payable to Proctor for hire car costs. The bargaining then began over the costs for chiropractic and other medical bills and the pain and suffering Proctor had suffered for three weeks as a result of damaged to soft tissue in the neck. Gary then cited settlements on similar cases that Mollie had researched, all averaging less than court jury awards but all were $25,000 to $115,000 above what Proctor was being offered. As the other side began raising its offer the di Prima's insurance company attorney proposed a final offer that was $75,000 above the initial offer. Gary called for a brief adjournment and took Charlie Proctor outside to confer. They returned after a couple of minutes.

"My client has decided he will accept an offer of not less than $360,000," Gary said.

"That's way out of line," di Prima shouted. "No way." His attorney urged him to remain silent.

"As I said, an offer of not less than $360,000," Gary said, "plus an unqualified apology to my client in this room as part of the settlement. We also pointed out that we alleged and still allege that the di Prima's and their witness lied in their statements to the police in respect of the relative positions of both vehicles at the point of impact. For reasons unknown to us the police decided to take no action against those three people about false statements. We now give notice that if this claim proceeds to court we will be calling for an investigation into our complaints about false statements, pointing out that it is against all odds that three people could be similarly mistaken on such a vital element contributing to the collusion."

The other party went outside to confer. When they returned Mario di Prima remained standing and devoid of emotion addressed Charlie Proctor directly and said he apologized without reservation for causing the accident that damaged the Proctor's vehicle, shocked both occupants and led to Mr Proctor suffering pain and upset to his business life.

Charlie Proctor simply nodded and then the senior negotiator for the di Prima's said all parties including the di Prima's were agreeable to a final offer for complete settlement of $360,000 on that condition that the settlement ended the action in every respect."

Charlie whispered to Gary and Gary announced the offer and conditions were accepted.

Mollie stood behind Gary as Charlie Proctor slapped Gary on the back and said well done.

"I have a buddy who heads a small law firm that specializes in auto and personal accident and he said he'd be surprised if I got an negotiated settlement of in excess of two hundred and fifty grand. You've done amazingly well for me Gary and you too Mollie -- why are you hiding behind Gary?"