Mollie from Montana Ch. 07-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I make no apology for being gobsmacked," Mollie said. "Elaine's son and I live together but we have never discussed a long-term relationship although I admit Elaine has told me she'd welcome that happening. I now find the generosity of that offer over-whelming but must say you should not take a marriage or similar commitment for granted."

Brian asked, "Why would you do this for Mollie?"

Elaine stared at Brian. "I hope my answer is not too sensitive for you Brian but I need to express it as it is for you to understand. On her second day in our city Mollie happened to bravely confront a guy who threatened my mother-in-law. The two women fell into a conversation and my mother-in-law is a feisty, sharp-minded attorney who's dealt with a huge variety of situations and people in her lifetime. Yet Mollie just blew her away by her sheer presence, her belief in herself and the sheer power of her mind. I really think my mother-in-law realized she had met unstoppable Mollie, the epitome of herself of more than forty years earlier. My mother-in-law called me to advise she would bring home to dinner that evening a woman who was so amazing she'd recruited her on the spot. My mother-in-law is not one to do flighty things or to be overly impressed on meeting people for the first time so I imagined she'd found a doctor of laws, perhaps in her late forties with a reputation longer than one's arm. Please try to imagine my astonishment when my mother-in-law arrived with a beautiful and charming lady no older than thirty who was introduced to me as Mollie from Montana. Briefly, until I too was possessed, I thought my mother-in-law who lives with us had finally flipped."

"Mollie from the time she was about ten was always like no other female I knew, except perhaps grandma before she went nuts," Brian said.

"Yes, Mollie was so unlike the rest of us," Megan said. "Such a challenge, so ruthless and such a know-all. I began to hate her but that evaporate the first time I saw her holding my new baby. Stan and I were still not married then."

"I wanted to be like her but she wouldn't let me in," Shirley said, whipping aware a tear. "She claimed she didn't know what I was talking about and said she was just ordinary although softer than us because she felt she was like mom. Say something Clem."

"What can I say? Once a bitch always a bitch. I could never understand her. It really hurt me when she became dad's favorite. It should have been me if he'd gone off Brian."

Elaine said. "Ah, I took the liberty of ordering lunch. He it comes."

Mollie and her family watched in surprise and four kitchen staff in whites wheeled trolleys towards them.

Over coffee Mollie found out from Brian the ranch had not sold. "Clem and I are still working it but the bank owns it. We can get it back for one hundred grand. We're actually into profit but it will take time building that up and will take money to do that so we are between a rock and a hard place."

"What bank?"

"Wells Fargo here in Billings that purchased the debt from Graylings Bank after two attempted auctions failed to meet the reserve price."

"So what now?"

"Our two families are staying put until we are thrown off the land, eh Clem."

"Right," Clem said. "At present the bank is happy taking half of the profit. Those sharks are waiting for cattle prices to peak again before selling our heritage."

Mollie asked would it be okay if she took Elaine out to the ranch and they meet back at the hotel at 6:30 for dinner."

"Yeah -- take my SUV and go anywhere you like," Brian said tossing his keys to Mollie. "Nothing's locked up and the women and kids have gone to visit their families and no casual labor is on the ranch at present. Have a good final look."

* * *

Elaine said crying, "Oh you poor darling, living in this hovel. It's a derelict, just as you described it."

"Yes but it was a roof over our heads. My heart wept for my mother in being kept there but when he mind wandered she talked about her younger days. I knew it was because she felt she was in familiar surroundings."

"The replacement ranch house is fine but lived in like a pigsty."

"Yes, Brian just doesn't care and his wife is an unfriendly and lazy bitch. She gets knocked around a bit but is an expert at keeping him unhappy."

Elaine smiled. "Those two sound as if they deserve one another."

"Exactly."

On the long drive back to the hotel Elaine said, "I don't know anything about ranches but that ranch didn't impress me."

"It's actually impressive country Elaine. Strong-hearted and well-watered except in times of exceptional drought and snowfalls are reasonably light. If you could see the cattle coming off our land in their prime I daresay even you would be very impressed."

"Our land?"

"Sorry, Freudian."

They drove some ten miles in silence until Mollie finally said, "I've got to do something."

"I thought you'd say that. I'll help."

"No, it's fine."

* * *

After dinner with the two guys ready to drive home and Megan and Shirley deciding they might play up a bit, everyone happy and Brian actually kissing Megan who'd earlier in the day had pulled out a gun on him, Mollie said, "Hey guys, your attention please."

Mollie reached into her handbag. "Brian and Clem, here is a check for one hundred grand made out to the bank to get our family ranch out of hock. I am the one with money at present so owe it to mom and dad and our paternal grandparents to do this."

Brian and Clem burst into smiles and their two other sisters shrieked in joy. They gathered around Mollie and kissed her, Elaine looking on with delight.

"Please don't regard this as an attempt to buy favor guys and I know you are all too smart to let me get away with that. Brian and Clem I want you two guys to build up profitability because that is your future so here is a check for fifty grand each to do with it as you wish. I cannot leave you out Meg and Shirley so here is fifty grand for each of you to do with it as you wish. Well, that's it and we have Elaine to thank for organizing this meeting that has turned out rather well, don't you think even without a few bucks flying around?"

"Yes," the family chorused, moving in on Mollie and Elaine.

Twenty minutes later Elaine and Mollie were walking arm in arm to their suite.

"You are a very lovely lady, Elaine said, squeezing Mollie's arm.

"Lovely lady, huh?" Mollie said. "Then what about you? Thank you for forcing this on us Elaine. It encouraged me to seize the moment."

Elaine said perhaps they should have asked Mollie's sisters up for a drink.

"Well you can forget them," Mollie grinned. "They've gone out whoring."

"Mollie, you cannot say that, they are your sisters."

"For years those two have for hunted down a likely guy for a few hours of raw sex. Little changes Elaine, believe me."

"T-then you mean that money you gave them all will be wasted?"

"Who knows? It's their money now, their decisions. I made that check out to the bank to bring Brian face-to-face with his responsibilities when the bank hands back title to the ranch. Brian is not as dumb as he looks and I'll bet Shirley will be calling him to apply a little pressure to save the ranch because she's a little like me. She'll see the big picture."

Elaine asked Molly did she want to go out.

"Whoring?"

"I-I didn't mean that but I'll come with you if you wish."

Mollie laughed. "No, let's stay in and get a little drunk."

Early next morning the two women chartered a small fixed-wing aircraft for a three-hour tour of southern Montana and early afternoon caught their flight home.

"That was spectacular flying this morning," Elaine yawned and did not hear Mollie's reply. When Elaine awoke she was asked had she and Stephen booked their cruise.

"No, I must get him to do that. He had every intention but has procrastinated."

"You take over and organize him and then get his PA to book it Elaine. If you don't you'll never go."

"Yeah, quite right."

Mollie and Gary had decided not to call each other while Mollie was away to see how they went, as it would be the longest time they'd separated since the day they first met.

Gary was at the airport to meet them, arriving in his father's car. He was all over Mollie and that excited her and they kissed and squirmed against each other until Elaine said patiently, "Oh hello Gary. I'm your mother."

"Oh hi, sorry. I've spent most of today room pacing. I hadn't realized long separations could be such a trauma."

Mollie's excitement showed. "Long separation, such a trauma? Oh really Gary, tell me more."

"I've never missed someone so much in my entire life."

Elaine said, "Oh really, what about me when you were young and I went to law conferences with your father or your grandmother."

"That was different. You were mom."

Elaine looked a little put out. "Oh really. And why should you miss Mollie and not me?"

"You wouldn't understand or remember at your age mom. What Mollie and I do is unspeakable, nay ever unprintable. Beside she fills my life and I love having her around, her being around me."

"Oh really," Elaine said, walking with the bemused Mollie behind Gary who was pushing their luggage trolley. "And have you not noticed these feelings of loneliness and the awakening of love before."

"No, I've never really felt lonely until now and what's this about the awakening of love. What are you on about mom?"

"Oh nothing Gary. It's unfortunate you believe I'm unable to remember my past otherwise I could tell you what you'll be feeling and thinking in another hour or so when you are between Mollie's legs."

"Mom, don't be so disgusting. You can't talk about Mollie like that. What on earth's got into you?"

"I'll say no more Gary."

"Thank you mom. Mollie, you are looking beautiful."

"Thank you Gary, but careful. You are in danger of exciting me."

"Awe, let it rip Mollie. Oh whoa, mom is with us."

Mollie tinkled a laugh and said she just adored the new Gary. He lost concentration and rammed the trolley against a line of empty trolleys. The guy in uniform pushing them glared at him.

"Sorry pal, the after affects of mid-air turbulence still have me crapped-out."

"I can imagine the feeling buddy," said the trolley-pusher. "Take care of him ladies."

Elaine smiled and thanked the man. "He wore diapers on the flight so he's okay."

Mollie and Elaine laughed when they saw Gary cringe.

"Don't lie Gary unless you can carry it off with aplomb," Mollie said. "You are so funny today."

When they were in the car Gary turned to his mom in the back seat and said, "Dad made some important announcements at the Friday meeting. Harold Franks resigned on Thursday evening, effective immediately, and head of Corporate Mike Olsen was invited to purchase Harold's seat from him as a member. Mike's deputy takes over Corporate and Paul Rose becomes his deputy and Nick Castillo deputy in General Civic Practice replaced Paul and I am to replace Nick. I was also invited to become a partner and in due course dad will lend me the money to become an equity partner."

"My goodness, what a reshuffle," Elaine said. "Congratulations Gary, you'll get great experience in General Civic."

"Thanks mom."

"Me too darling, congratulations."

"Thanks Mollie. I guess Mike Olsen jumped ahead of a couple of senior contenders to take the vacant senior partner seat and that rated the most talked about shuffle. But there's one more to come. Malcolm Middleton also resigned on Thursday and the staff committee held an urgent meeting because he's deputy manager in Litigation. Congratulations Mollie, you are the new deputy in Litigation."

"Me, Litigation. Ohmigod. Why didn't you call?"

"We promised we wouldn't call Mollie."

"Mollie, that is wonderful. It's the next chapter in your fairy tale story, Mollie from Montana."

"It's not as unbelievable as you many think mom. As soon as the announcement was made the emails began flying. There were a couple of bitter ones but the consensus is Mollie that you are the best fit for that new deputy vacancy. Of course it would be the last position quite a few of the associates would want; they'd even see Probate and Estate Planning as being more desirable. With your mind you are made for Litigation Mollie."

"I would expect your grandmother agrees with you Gary. Now you know what this means don't you?"

"No," said Gary while Mollie said she thought she did.

"It means any day now Maureen will resign and Stephen will take her chair. She'll be given an office to conduct her business with her personal clients and will relinquish her chair as a member. There will be a new senior partner appointed and one of them will be appointed managing partner. I wouldn't count on spending much more than six months in any department Gary because you will be groomed to be appointed a senior partner in the not too distance future. Alternatively if you two decide to marry the new Mrs King will go head-to-head with you for that senior partner seat."

"No way would I complete against Gary."

Gary smiled. "Well we should wait and see what happens. Just tail me closely. It will be in dad's mind that when he ultimately steps down he'll want two Kings in the box seat to continue tradition."

Elaine said breathlessly, "Then you two are to marry?"

"Hush mom, it's something Mollie and I may wish to talk about soon, like when I'm resting between her legs."

They all giggled and Elaine said: "You know, your two are really made for each other. No way could Mollie survive a relationship under a dominating male. Remember Gary what has been said about Mollie indicating great potential. If you two were to marry Stephen would not shirk from influencing the senior partners to appoint the person they considered was the best one of you two to become managing partner."

"Mom, don't you think I haven't already worked that out. May I remind you my lights have been switched on."

"Oooh Gary. That's a splendid reason why you should not marry me," Mollie teased.

Elaine blurted, "Mollie, that's a terrible thing to say."

Gary managed a weak smile. "Leave it mom. Although there is truth in what Mollie has just said, clearly she is teasing. Mollie can't be Mollie if she were to suppress her spirit."

"Yes of course, " Elaine said. "I must say I agree with that entirely. My word, not that Mollie has significantly assisted to turn you around you are becoming more liberal. I'm very pleased about that."

Chapter 11

Gary drove Mollie home and they were conscious that the heat between them was rising.

"I'm really keen about having you home," Gary began and had to defend himself when told it was sex rather than her company he really wanted.

"Both actually, in big dollops. I couldn't believe how much I missed you."

"So you've said, in front of your mother," Mollie teased. "She'll be thinking you're become a horny toad."

Gary ignored that, catching Mollie by surprise. "Look before you consent to having sex with me, there's something I want you to know. During the last few weeks I've been unfaith..."

"Gary, stop!" Mollie said sharply. "There is no need to tell me. There is no arrangement between us about remaining faithful. If you feel the need to go off and shaft someone else all I ask is select carefully and wear a condom because I have no wish to be put at risk."

"Are you sure you don't want to know?"

"I know Gary but I see no need for you to tell me."

"Jesus."

"I think I could be partly responsible, injecting you with new confidence and taking you sexually to new levels. It is understandable that you would wonder whether your breakthrough in sex would only apply when you were with me. The obvious way of finding out was to bop another female or two."

"Three actually."

"Spare me the detail Gary!"

"Oh."

They drove along in silence for a while.

"Did you take on any guy when you were away?"

Mollie asked, "Is that any business of yours Gary considering we haven't negotiated terms of our relationship so therefore it's an open relationship?"

"No, you're right."

"Good. For your information no guy attempted to plug me and I didn't look at making some guy happy."

"Right," Gary said looking a bit ashamed.

"Are we agreed on this, to say no more?"

"Yes Mollie only I must say I did wear protection."

"Good boy. Let's get into it as soon as we walk through the door. I feel a great need."

The vehicle surged forward under heavier acceleration.

They raced into the apartment, already aroused from heavy kissing when parking in the basement and groping in the ride up on the elevator.

"Gosh your breasts are hard and swollen," Gary said, digging them out.

"It's the petting and all my thinking about sex," Mollie said, thinking he'd be appalled to know that his mom had wanted to have sex with her. Gary bit a nipple and she screamed "Ow!" and her mind cleared and she sighed heavily.

"Sorry."

"It's okay Gary, your timing was more perfect than you realize. Mess around my clit darling."

"Do you want something to suck?"

"That will keep. Tease my clit Gary."

Later as his engorged cock popped from her mouth as Gary began to tense, Mollie said. "Before you push it in me Gary there's something I must tell you. I've stopped taking the pill and will be coming into my fertile time about now. Couples can go at it for months before there's a pregnancy while a few never succeed. On the other hand some women conceive surprisingly quickly."

Mollie and Gary were on the thick carpet square, just inside the doors of the lounge with its highly polished wood floor. Gary sat back slowly stroking to keep his erection at maximum readiness. They both looked at it as if thinking it looked fatter than usual. He was perspiring already and Mollie was dripping.

Looking a little anxious, "A pregnancy could kill your career."

"There never will be a good time Gary. It's pointless waiting until I'm old and retire before I regret not having my one or two babies."

"So you don't mind if I impregnate you?"

"Of course not. In fact I would feel privilege but I would not expect you to accept future responsibilities over such an event. At present I still consider myself safe for the next couple or so days but my responsibility was to tell you about this. Your cock appears to becoming thicker."

"I find this talk very arousing. So you don't want me to share responsibility for any offspring we produce?"

"Only if it's you wish to do that. You can fetch a condom is you wish."

"No it's okay and I don't feel under pressure, just surprised that you want to have a baby at this point."

"All I have decided was to come off the pill. My body will probably make the decision for me. My contract with King Law makes provision for pregnancy. Anyway I'm as certain as I can be that tonight I'm safe but advise you to think about having sex with me after the next couple or so days. Any questions?"

"No, I have full understanding."

"Good, push it into my mouth -- you have lost stiffness."

"My impression is that we are capable of making beautiful babies darling."

Mollie had to nod and signal with a thumb raised upright.

After a long session Mollie sent Gary up to the Jacuzzi adjacent to the swimming pool and she arrived a few minutes later with coffee and two thick sandwiches they devoured hungrily.

"I'll make toasted sandwiches when we go down, unless you want to eat out?"

"No this is great. When do you want to get married?"

"Mollie froze and then laughed. "Oh come on Gary, you should be trained well enough no to react adversely under pressure."

"Mollie, that's bullshit. People close to us are expecting us to marry. I believe you are keen enough to marry me but still not as keen as mom is to see it happen. For some weeks I have been kicking around the idea. I thank you for presenting the opportunity this evening to talk about it. Fuck, here come some people."