Mom's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew couldn't believe what an amazing girl Heather was. She was inviting him to talk openly about his masturbating for the first time in his life. He took a deep breath and said, "Last Tuesday, after school. I guess I kind of wanted to save up for tonight, just in case."

"Oh that's so sweet! I'll bet that was really hard for you. But I don't think we should make you wait any longer, Andy. Why don't we move to my bedroom and show each other how we do it? That way, we'll each know what the other one likes."

She didn't wait for a response, but reached for his hand and started to lead him down the hall. Andy had to adjust his erection so it was pointing up, under the waistband of his shorts so he could walk. He loved the way Heather's breasts sort of jiggled as she walked. He couldn't wait for what would come next.

When they got to her room Andy took off his tee-shirt and stood there in his shorts working up the courage to make the next move. Finally, Heather said, "Why don't we see what we have under here," and simultaneously lowered his shorts and underpants. She was blown away by what she revealed. It was the perfect size her! Not too big and not too small. It was almost the same size and shape as her mom's vibrator that she knew so well.

"Oh Andy! Your penis is so beautiful! When I fantasize about the perfect penis, this is what I picture in my mind! I love everything about it. Everything! You must be very proud! Maybe you'll let me measure it sometime."

Andy was very relieved. He had worried that she would think his penis was too small; but it sure looked like she really did like it. And he loved the idea of being examined and measured by her. Suddenly, he was proud of his six and a half inches!

They moved to the bed where Andy laid back with his head propped up with a pillow, and Heather sat cross-legged where she had the best view of his erection. She took off her shorts, but kept her panties on. "Go ahead, Andy, show me how you like to touch yourself."

Normally, Andrew would spend more time engaging his entire body, but he was too excited to linger there for very long. He spent a few seconds touching his face, his ears, down his chest (pausing to tweak his nipples), then down each leg starting with his toes and moving upwards. He then bent his knees, spread his legs and gently, gently, began touching his scrotum with his fingertips. He was barely making contact, teasing the sensitive skin. He wanted to show her how he loved that feeling. He normally took plenty of time caressing his testicles, but today he was anxious to move on to his penis where he began stroking using his favorite two-handed method. He encircled the base of his erection with the thumb and forefinger of his right hand and moved it down his shaft making deliberate contact with the underside of his glans. Just as that hand completed its journey, he began the same thing with his left. He continued stroking, repeating with first one hand and then the other. This is the technique he used when he first discovered masturbation, and he's stuck with it all these years because it provides maximum stimulation to his most sensitive area.

Heather was wide-eyed watching him. She was fascinated by his unusual technique. She asked him why he did it that way, and he told her about the most sensitive part of his penis being the ring around the underside of his head, and how this technique provided continuous stimulation there.

"I'm so glad you're showing me what feels good to you Andy. I love the way you engaged your whole body at the beginning. The way you lightly touched you testicles tells me that's really important for you. And your two-handed method is so special to watch! How often do you usually masturbate, Andy?"

He couldn't believe he was openly masturbating in front of this beautiful girl! He loved the way she was watching him so intently, and he was filled with a mixture of conflicting emotions like pride, shame, excitement and embarrassment. He managed to respond that he did it almost every day -- sometimes twice a day.

"Wow, it's a good thing we're taking care of you after so long! What do you usually think about when you do it, Andy?"

"Lately I've been thinking about you! Trying to imagine what your breasts look like and the rest of your body too."

"By 'the rest of my body' do you mean what's under my panties?"

"I guess so." And then he couldn't believe he was going to tell her this, but he was so high on emotion, as well as marijuana, that he decided do it. "I also got turned on by the smell of some of my Mon's dirty panties and I pretended they were yours. I felt like a pervert afterwards because they were my mom's, and I felt like a pervert. "

"Oh Andy, thank you for opening up to me like that! And you're definitely not a pervert. Vaginal fluid is full of very powerful pheromones that are virtually irresistible for most men. It's simple biology. And all vaginas are pretty much the same in that regard. The fluids from mine probably smell pretty much the same as your mom's. So it didn't really matter that they were hers. Let me show you."

She reached under her panties (which already had a wet spot in the front) and inserted her finger into herself. She then placed it under Andy's nose as he continued to stroke.

"See what I mean, Andy? I'll bet the smell of my vagina turns you on just like that of your mom's. But I think we should send you home with some of your very own panties anyway, don't you?"

She was right. The powerful sent of her vaginal fluids pushed him over the top. That wonderful feeling that he loves started gathering in his abdomen and began spreading outward. He knew he was on the threshold of the most amazing orgasm of his life.

"Oh my god, he said. I'm going to cum so hard! Watch me cum for you!"

And come he did! Over and over his semen launched itself high in the air and landed on his chest. It seemed like it would never stop. Finally, the major eruptions subsided and the last few drops oozed gently from his opening and dribbled down his hand. He took a deep breath and moved his gaze to Heather.

Watching him come was one of the greatest thrills she had known. She could not believe how much semen came out, or how far it shot up. She said, "Oh my god Andy that was sooooooooooooo beautiful. I loved watching it all -- especially seeing you ejaculate so powerfully because of me. Just look at how much semen came out! You should be so proud of yourself! I'm going to remember this moment for the rest of my life. Thank you!"

"And guess what? Now it's my turn!"

She removed her now very wet panties and put them aside. Then she lay back against a pillow as Andrew had done. An impish look passed over her face and she leaned over to Andrew and gathered some of the semen cooling on his chest with her fingers and applied it to her still almost fully erect nipples. It felt cool against her hot skin.

Andrew decided to sit up cross-legged as she had done so he could get a good view. "Can I take these home?" he asked while holding up the panties and looking at Heather.

"You can if I don't need to keep them for myself," she said with a smile.

Then Heather began the same way Andrew had, by gently touching herself all over. After a short time, she moved to her nipples and massaged the semen she had placed there into her breasts. Andrew watched intently as she moved from light, fleeting caresses of her nipples to more firm rolling and tweaking. Her mounded areolas became even more so as her nipples approached full erection. She loved showing them to him and hoped he was paying attention.

Andrew was in awe of her beautiful body and the way her breasts responded to her caresses. And it was exciting that she chose to spread some of his semen on them. Maybe some time she would let him cum on her breasts and massage it in as she had done.

Heather had another rush of feeling basic about her body do to the dope which was intensifying her excitement. She moved her hands to her pubic area, positioned them on either side and began caressing the area between her inner and outer lips -- moving them up and down on both sides. She was not yet making contact with her clitoris, but teasing her increasingly yearning vagina, enjoying the anticipation of what would come next. She couldn't believe how exciting it was doing this under the scrutiny of a hot young guy!

Heather could no longer resist her aching need to move on and she slowly slipped the two first fingers of her right hand into her deliciously wet vagina. She used them to explore the roof of her canal, seeking out her g-spot. She wished she had her Mon's penis-shaped vibrator that she often used when her mom wasn't home. But she had been disappointed to discover that her mom must have taken it with her to the cabin.

Andrew was mesmerized by the way Heather was exploring her body. He thought about how important it was to him to know he that was being watched intently while he was masturbating for her. So he decided to ask one of the same questions she did, "What do you usually think about when you do it, Heather?"

"I like to think about exposing my body to someone (usually a guy). It might be a doctor, a teacher, or some other authority figure. Or it could be some random hot guy. Lately, it's been YOU, Andy. I usually pretend that I'm being forced to masturbate for them. I'm told to show them my breasts and nipples and how hard they can get. Then to open my legs as wide as I can and show them my vagina and how wet I can make it with just my fingers. Then my clitoris."

She withdrew her fingers and used them to massage the area over and surrounding her clit, but didn't make direct contact. Her breathing was getting faster.

"My clit's too sensitive to touch directly at first, so I rub the outside, until it tells me to move on. Then I show it to them."

Then she looked at Andy and used two hands to pull back her hood and proudly display her little red bud. "My clit is the core of my womanhood, and I like to think that it's guarding the entrance to my vagina; waiting for a beautiful hard penis just like yours!"

She was now directly rubbing her clit, using one hand to separate her lips and the fingertips of the other to move up and down over the erect little bud. It felt wonderful but she was really missing her Mom's vibrator. She put her fingers inside again, but her vagina still felt so empty. She had never felt such a need to be filled.

She looked over at Andy and realized his penis was already hard again. It was so beautiful. She looked at him and said, "Oh Andy, I need you inside of me!" She couldn't resist. She took his penis into her mouth and tweaked his little opening with her tongue. Then she rolled him over and slowly, slowly guided his slippery wet penis into her aching vagina.

This was the moment of fulfillment she had been waiting for! She couldn't believe how amazing his penis felt sliding in and out. So THIS is what nature intended! That the hole between her be legs be thoroughly and completely filled with a warm, living penis! Andy seemed to instinctively know what to do as he probed her innermost recesses. She wanted this time to last forever. She felt her vaginal muscles instinctively tighten around his wonderful hardness as their mutual exploration continued. She used those muscles to more tightly squeeze his incredible erection as it moved within her.

And then she felt the beginnings of an orgasm building deep inside. Andy's thrusts were getting harder and faster as the feeling intensified. She could tell he was also getting close, and she screamed, "Oh Andy, Fuck Me, Fuck me!!!" She was on the very edge, savoring each precious second and embracing this exquisite feeling with her very soul. She then she felt Andy bury his penis in the deepest recesses of her vagina with one final thrust and forcefully ejaculate, just as her body exploded in the most intense expression of pleasure she had ever know. His penis continued to tickle her cervix with spurt after spurt of hot, fresh cum. She screamed out in ecstasy driven by the primitive raw sex she was experiencing. She had no idea sex could be so physically and emotionally demanding. She realized she was crying.

They were both completely spent as they clung to each other in an intimate embrace. They lay next to each other with her breasts pressed to his chest, mingling with sweat, semen and the pungent smell of pure sex, and fell asleep as feelings of overwhelming well-being and profound satisfaction washed over their bodies.

When they awoke, it was already late and time for Andy to leave. They looked knowingly into each other's eyes and understood that they had experienced something remarkable. Heather managed to say, "Don't forget your panties."

But Andy said, "You can keep them. You might need them later, but why don't we make another pair tomorrow?"

When he got home he managed to stumble into bed and slept straight through to morning. When he opened his eyes, he began to understand the significance of the watershed event he had just experienced. He could barely wait to take on the world with a new-found sense of purpose and self-confidence.

He found his mom at the breakfast table and said, "Mom, I need to tell you something."

"Sure sweetie, what is it?"

"I think we both know that I masturbated with your panties last week. I just want you to know, that I wasn't thinking about you while I was doing it. I don't want you to think I'm some kind of pervert or something."

"Oh Andrew. It took real courage for you to tell me that. I'm so proud of you! Thank you so much for trusting me. And I don't want you to feel like you need to hide your masturbating anymore. It's a natural part of growing up. I want you to be able to do it whenever you want. And I promise to always knock." And then she smiled and said, "And you knock too please."

12