Mom's Queen Sized Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

"What are you talking about, mom? Shhh. Go back to sleep." I crazily tried to make her think she was dreaming.

"You are going to mess up my pajamas." She whispered without any tone of distress.

"I'll catch it." I offered, desperately not wanting to move or break the moment.

I heard no more from her and in a few long minutes I had to place my hand quickly over the head of my cock to catch my eruption. I slipped from the foot of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. Mom was in deep sleep when I return. I received the usual kiss the next morning telling me it was time for breakfast. Avoiding embarrassment or not knowing what to say, mom made no mention of my indiscretion.

Mom could be a fiery adversary if you crossed her. I make sure to stay on my side of the bed for the next number of days, but her warmth and newly developed sex appeal lured me back to her side of the bed.

Again I waited until I felt she was fast asleep. I moved to snuggle up against her and lay inert for long minutes. This time my legs were outstretched and my erection inside my briefs was rock-hard and placed against her butt.

The darkness can make a mind rationalize things. In my case, and as the bedroom was only semi-dark, I imagined mom's butt was pushing back as I lightly pushed my erection against her. Whether she was are not, probably not, the fantasy worked its magic and I ejaculated in record time.

I had no sooner rolled back to my position, careful not to move the covers, than mom pulled the covers off her and left the bed for the bathroom. I tried to stay awake until she returned but I do not remember her coming back to bed. My mind, being as it is, the next day pondered whether my mom had been gone long enough to masturbate. Once more, there was no mention of the event. Now, when I masturbated alone, it was me sticking my cock into her pussy, which I had no clue to its loveliness, and racing to fill it.

The weeks passed and I continued to push the envelope. If I was not pushing my cock against her posterior, I was exploring the back part of her body. I found if I gave her a light back rub it elicited soft moans, one time she even whispered for me not to stop. I felt very fortunate that mom was so agreeable. My exploring of her ass soon extended to squeezing her buttocks and putting the side of my hand into the crack of her pajama covered ass. Still, no mention of my explorations.

It reached the point where I did not even wait for her to give any notion of sleep. When the lights went off it was game on. I slept many a night with soiled briefs.

Then one evening, I slide my hand under a light weight night grown instead of her usual pajama shirt. I began my usual back rub, now putting more of an effort into it. Awake, she moaned appreciatively. Many minutes later, when my hand was massaging the middle of her back, I lowered it to her posterior and was shocked momentarily to find her bare ass. After a few minutes of renewed exploration, I started to push my hand between her thighs. Her right hand grabbed my wrist bringing it to a halt.

"Be content with what you have been doing." She whispered with no malice in her tone. "You can take it out if you wish."

Without hesitation, I fumbled with my briefs and brought forward my erection. Spooning close to her, I positioned my cock in the crack of her ass and began a slow rhythm, enjoying the warmth on my cock. Only in the last few seconds did I hump her ass with vigor, spewing my semen on her bare skin.

Surprisingly, she reached behind her and began to massage my semen over her lower back extending it to her upper buttock.

I thought sure such actions would warrant a comment our conversation, but she remained silent.

Another Friday arrived. After spending quite a period of time taking a bath, mom returned to the living room around 10:30pm and queried if I was ready for bed. She wore a light, knee length sleeping gown, it being quite obvious she was nude beneath it as I could see a large dark patch between her legs. It confirmed that she had a lavish bush. Also, I spied hardened nipples poking the light material. I had high hopes and my imagination was running wild.

By the time I had undressed, I found her laying almost in the middle of the bed on her chest. Nude, with a hard on, I squeezed in between her and the wall, pondering what was in store this evening.

"My back rub first please." She said. "You may straddle my legs if you like."

I liked, and with no hesitation I pulled the light covers off of her, lifted the night grown, gazed on her bare ass for long, long moments, brushing her buttocks in the illumination of the living room lamp I had left on, then, straddled her. I rubbed her shoulders and back for long, long minutes.

"That's good, Tony." She praised. "Do you like my body?"

"Very much, mom." I assured her.

I stopped my back rub, and positioned my cock in the crack of her ass and lowered my torso over her, kissing her neck and shoulders.

"There are many things we can do, but you cannot screw me." She said. "If you try, I will cease this craziness."

"I understand. Can I do this?" I quizzed, reaching to rub the flatten, partially exposed breasts

"Having bathed really good, I'm very clean down there." She informed. "And I haven't masturbated yet. Just fingered it a little. You can play with them while you lick me down there."

Really!" I replied with a teasing tone, lifting myself and maneuvering down, turning her to her back.

Mom lifted her legs with anticipation, putting her feet on my shoulders as I pushed by hands up under her ass for the time being. I wished the light had been brighter on her pussy, but I was quite happy with the offering. Her labia was puffy, with the fur making the crack little more than a dark line.

I ran my nose through her thick bush smelling sweet soap and her faint feminine odor. I

I began to explore her pussy with my tongue, avoiding her clit.

"Gracious, that is good!" She praised. "It's been so long! Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

Her words were needless as I would not have stopped if I had had a gun placed in my head and ordered to stop. My incestuous lust was unmeasurable as I teased her hole with my tongue before pushing it deep into her. She responded appropriately by her loud moan and humping my face. Her juices were starting to flow abundantly, covering my cheeks and chin to the extent that I had to purge the liquid from my mouth. I was certain I would find the bed beneath her ass saturated with lubricant... lubricant that was going to be wasted.

When I ceased my probing, she begged me to do it again. I stuck my tongue into her once more pushing it as deep as I could and tongue fucked to her until she was gasping for breath.

Now, I began to concentrate my tongue on her clit. Her hands wrapped behind my head and she pulled my face hard against her pussy to the extent that I had to force my head back a bit to breath.

Without warning, the orgasm shocked her and for a few long moments she sounded like a woop-woop monkey with her strong inhale and exhaling. Her body shook uncontrollably until the orgasm began to fade and her body relaxed. She lay exhausted. It had not taken that long. I immediately attacked her breasts, sucking each nipple repeatedly.

"That was fun!" She giggled as she regained her breath. "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"You don't have to, mom." I offered.

"Ouuuu! But I want to!" She replied teasingly.

She displaced me as she moved to invert herself and we took a 69 position. I wrapped her ass and legs with my arms and placed my head once more between her thighs.

I felt her fingers on my shaft and then her mouth on the head of my cock. She was sucking lightly as her fingers stroked my shaft and played with my balls.

I began to explore her pussy again, teasing her clit. As her arousal increased so did the suction my cock and the length she was taking into her mouth. After a bit, I was certain she was taking my entire length.

Incestuous lust was strong in both of us. Mom had no sense of shyness whatsoever. She seemed to be in her element and I wondered why she did not have a steady boyfriend.

"I'm coming mom." I warned.

I felt her suction stop but she continued to pump my cock in a determined fashion. It felt so good, so wonderful,. as my cock jerked repeatedly.

With my orgasm complete, I began to concentrate on her clit. I was in pig heaven - a woman's ass in my hands and my face in her pussy. That it was my mother's was just topping on the cake. I had never I could enjoy sex so much and hoped that mother felt the same.

As the months pass, life could not be better. I was masturbating every chance I got and playing sexual games with mom 2 to 3 times a week. Add to this the showers and baths we took together and life was unbelievable for a young guy like myself. Plus, now we both slept nude and I fell asleep most of the time with my right leg over mom's hip, spooning behind her.

I fondled her tits nightly.

Mom had been complaining of not feeling well and having stomach problems for long weeks. Finally, I convinced her to see a doctor.

The Dr. said she needed a hysterectomy. It meant nothing to me other than it meant mom would be in the hospital for a week with about six weeks of recuperation.

All went well with the operation and mom was soon home. Three weeks passed as mom spent most of her time in bed with me cheerfully waiting on her when I was home. In the fourth week, mom and slid over close to me in the bed and began to play with my cock, sucking me off. She refused any attention to herself. She continued sucking or jerking me off every night for the next two weeks.

Her final visit to the doctor was at the end of the seventh week of her recuperation. It was a Friday.

Saturday morning I was awakened by mom playing with my cock. I rolled to hug and kiss her and play with her breast. I tempted a light touch to her pussy which she allowed, even encourage by spreading her legs, giving me full access. Early on in our new found relationship, I had been allowed to put my finger inside her. I did so now without any resistance.

I was expecting the usual JO or oral, but unexpectedly, mom straddled me. Her smile was beaming as she positioned herself over my cock, holding it vertical, and lowered herself onto it. Almost in shock, I watched it disappear into her, she sat tall with my cock deep inside of her. My face must have showed the questioning.

"Don't you know what a hysterectomy is?" She queried, not waiting for an answer she continued, "there is no worry of pregnancy. We can screw now without any worry."

Mom leaned forward, supporting herself on straight arms, lifting her ass slightly and began a most unbelievable action. She repeatedly pulled my cock out to the head, then, flexing her ass she pushed down onto my cock, sending it deep. There was a small amount of a pubic hair beginning to grow back, but for all intent and purposes her mound and pussy were bare. I had an unobstructed view as she fucked herself on my cock with the occasional moan. She slowed to a stop and I took over pushing my cock up into her for a few long moments. She repositioned her knees and sat up again for long moments, smiling down at me. I placed my hands on her thighs as she leaned, straight armed, again, flexing her ass as before. Her rhythm quickly increased as did her moaning.

The increased rhythm and her pulling my cock out to the head had its expected results. My cock pulled out of her dropping onto my belly. She was not deterred. She dropped her pussy to my shaft and began to scrub her pussy over it, bring herself to a frenzied state. Then, she lifted her ass high, slapping her pussy 6 or 7 times against my shaft. On lifting her ass at the end of this erotic display, she groaned loudly while seemingly to air-fuck herself. Flexing her ass, I saw a large stream of yellow water squirt from her onto the bed. It was indeed strange, mesmerizing and intoxicating. Her actions were such that I wondered if she had had an orgasm.

She shot her legs out and she dropped on top of me, seemingly, trying to get my cock back into her by sliding up and down. I reached between us to couple us and she lifted her ass up to assist. When my cock entered her, her body shook as if shocked by a jolt of electricity. Her ass shook so violently and her moans so animal like that I was certain she had had an orgasm, possibly a second. All this took slightly over 3 minutes. She had been hungry.

Her body relaxed and I rolled her over without losing penetration. I latched onto her ass with both hands and began to fuck her with abandonment. She urged me on with her banter until I filled her pussy, for the first time, with my incestuous cum.

"That was unbelievable!" She exclaimed. "I felt your cock jerk. Damn, you came in me! Is that unbelievable or what?"

I laughed at her silly tone, maneuvering to cradled her in my arms as I continued to pump into her softly. My cock had not diminished a bit.

"You want to do that again?" She queried.

"I do. Do you?"

"Oh hell yes!" She answered with a jubilant tone. "I want you to screw me all day! But I have to pee first."

"You have to be more?" I exclaimed teasingly.

"Don't make me blush. I do that sometimes." She said with an embarrassed tone. "It's all your fault getting me so excited."

As she maneuvered off the bed, I slapped her ass lightly.

"Hurry back now!"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers
12