All Comments on 'Mom's Roommate'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments (Page 2)
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. Masterfully crafted story that I could not stop reading.

Alwaystaboo

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

should have not had the father and sister in it at all they still could have become room mates from other scenarios.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
Where's the Love??? This is just a story of Slut's in Heat

When I first started reading I was Hoping for a love story... What I got was a story of a Slut that since her Husband "lied" to her and got hurt defending his country Literally Ran to the next available man her son. And then upon finding her husband not functioning she seduces her son for his Cock... that's not LOVE. and throwing the Aunt in as a naughty teacher slut just reduces the love more.

Greyman01Greyman01almost 6 years ago
Great but for one thing

I liked this story. It may have been better broken into a few sections/chapter but that's a personal preference.

I liked the build up/teasing and the action was well done.

The part that bothered me was the 'cuckholding' of the father, Doug. Maybe that was part of the point of the story, but I didn't Kristen being such a bitch to him and basically ignoring him. I think I understand that she's a) pissed at him and b) someone who just needs lots of sex.

amandarose34bamandarose34balmost 6 years ago
Yum

I like the story, long but worth the wait. Maybe break into more chapters and please continue. I want to know how Doug's sister gets laid and if Doug watches his wife and son or maybe Doug does his sister in secret as he practices. However ..great story and i was definitely wet!

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

feel like there are some jumps in storylines.

so Doug gets injured and all of a sudden Kristen is allover her son and seducing him? where does this come from? I felt like there was a missing build-up to her realization. and some other minor points.

anyways. I really liked your writing style... one moment its the aunt Misty's and then from Kristen/Garretts perspective. really well done...5*

indindover 3 years ago

It's a wonderful read. There were mentions of her feet but it didn't take any active part in the story. The mom could have teased him or something like that to spice up the story.

klrxoklrxoover 3 years agoAuthor
MORE STORIES FROM KLRXO!

Thanks for your recent feedback. 

To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit:

https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

Happy reading!

Klrxo

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
AMAZING

Still One of the hottest stories I have ever read, just even thinking about it is exciting.

malejktmalejktabout 3 years ago
Whoa

Talking about a happy ending.

ScoratScoratabout 3 years ago

Ummmm.... wow. Poor Doug?

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Doug is either going to be a cuckold or he has to fight to get his wife and hardon back so He can Man up and do his duty or end up leaving it to his young Son to Keep Mommy and Auntie Happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quit reading when I got to the elaborate physical description of the "mom" character. Just another adolescent fantasy MILF. Predictable and very boring which leads me to believe that the rest of the story will be predictable and very boring. So, why bother?

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Wow, Anonyousy bailed at the description of the "mom" character. That was at the very beginning, so he missed out on a very well-thought-out enjoyable story. I hope the door didn't smack him too hard on his ass as he left. 5 stars. Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to stand by your man. More concerned about her own needs

She should of left him than do what she done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@anonymous Uh...

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 3 years ago

I actually liked it. Hey other than the incest it’s quite funny 😄. Just kidding about the incest. But it is quite humorous in spite of “Doug’s” injury. Which is a pleasant surprise because I thought it would be much more serious. LOVE THE MOMS HUMOR!!!🤣 Keep it coming!

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 3 years ago

Anonymous you really missed a good story. Well rounded with serious, humor, love and a little heartbreak. You know like LIFE! I totally agree that on your way out the door move fast before it hits you. Also, for the other Anon I’m grown and couldn’t write this story. So, a adolescent surely couldn’t put this much thought into 1 story in such a fluid way. So instead of whinnying like “the sister, who is a child”, go read something you like better. It’s only like 100s of thousand stories on here. One made for everyone. So bye bye….

To the Writer: Excellent work and I’m glad it’s a part 2; can’t wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck Doug, he's nothing but a made up character that's getting cucked! You guys need to remember that this is just a fictional story, and just enjoy the hot mom and son incest. As long as you are not hurting a loved one behind their back in real life, you're good.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 3 years ago

Great buildup of the mom-son relationship to completely flop at the end. She teases him so long and leads up to... chopped up back seat quickie randomly told from the (previously unknown) high school teacher/private investigator aunt's perspective? (who also "loves" son and will hide their relationship provided unknown conditions are met)

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Two words - shit hot

Slee451975@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is hot especially at lovers lane. This story needs to continue with more cuckold and more tit play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was thinking if my mom as I read the story. She would cum soo hardwhileci was fucking her. Over and over and over she soaked my love stick with her nectar

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is part 3 going to be published?

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

i dont want this to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how the instant her husband's cock was out of the picture, she started making moves on her son. I can't wait till he breeds that dirty little slut of a mother!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the series with new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm halfway through, just after the argument, and I'm not sure I can finish. Did the mom have to act like such an ass? Her shitty attitude toward her recently-handicapped "partner", even fictional, just turned me off. She's acting like a rebellious 18 year old: "I'm an adult, you can't tell me what to do." Well, if you're blatantly going to cheat just because you are able to, expect some consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of the very best I've ever read , thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, for the first time I've now found a story here that instead of turning me on just pissed me off. What a miserable, self centered, and entirely selfish individual this Kristen character was, and from the beginning, too. And the situations you set up were totally unrealistic. Thanks for making what I hoped would be a titillating night being ruined by this awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Nice read

Regardless of all the negativity about the wounded veterans, it is after all FICTION.

It was a pleasure reading but for all the errors in both spelling and grammar. It would have been picked up by any spellchecker. Perhaps an editor could be of help.

In saying that it doesn't stop one enjoying it.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well putt together , except for the fact it was a little bit dragged out, sounded very credible, true to life. the ending war left unfinished regards peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started out really good. But then some of your where do you said she was a bit ridiculous. This whole? Throbbing penis? Some of your terminology is pretty lame. And they went from kissing and masturbating together to full on fucking in the car. There needs to be a much slower transition that builds up to those moments. But you have potential as a writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was pretty good before the aunt was written in with the camera and all. and they went from playing around to full on intercourse with out any lead up to it. but it was still a good read.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Great scenario, although being an exserviceman it did not rather close to home. Well prepared and written but occasionally there are errors that the proofreading and editing have missed.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work. Not a very nice wife.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

That’s it?!? That’s the ending?!? Talk about leaving us hanging.

Otherwise, an awesome story. Good job, just maybe write a sequel.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Aww, man! Don’t I feel stupid? You DID write a sequel. I’m sorry for ragging on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cassie was something if a Greek Chorus, observing, commenting, revealing g details.

And completely unconvincing. No. No. No.

No 6 year kniwad and says those things. No 6 year old goes off to the fair with “lots of money” alone with her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE that all these stories start off with reasonably believable wives, who switch to bacchanalian freaks a few paragraphs in. It's good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story. A little disjointed. Parts missing, jumping from one scene to another w/o a break indicator. You need an editor to correct spellings and formatting.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is the daughter Cassie or Carrie.

An editor usually helps with things like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just come out & tell him. Didn’t he gjve e you enough to let you know he was OK with you two?

Doug is the most dense character I’ve ever read about here.

And Doug was too afraid to open the bathroom door. Everyone knows a small screwdriver will unlock a bathroom door.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

38 is not middle-aged thank you very much! 😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped at the end of page 3 - I can not recall such a selfish spouse in a Lit story than Kristen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The true ending; The next evening after supper, Doug pulled out his service revolver and shot his wife, daughter, son, and then himself. They were discovered three days later by the social worker sent by the VA.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Love this. I only wish son was 20 and sis was 18 so she could sleep with dad. Feed dad her sweet virgin cream

AjasAjasover 1 year ago

Absolute selflessness on another level. And that's humanity, a soldier turned cuckold by his son, wife, and sister. Absolute wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too Long.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

What the fuck. Maybe put this in loving wives. Way to cuck a veteran. Stopped at page 3

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

The wife is another bitch. She loves her husband, so much, that as soon as he's injured she's jumping into her son's bed. And his sister and her mother are no better. Poor bastard. He'd be better off dead.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 1 year ago

Can't wait to hear about the Aunt & Grandma getting fucked, too... It was a slow build up, but then it got good then stop.. Hopefully, the next part is just as good. Can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite part was the worthless slut getting angry that her ill-used and mistreated husband suspected she was doing exactly what she was doing. My second favorite part was his worthless sister's and mother's betrayals. Third favorite was when the main worthless slut used his trauma to brainwash him into believing he enjoyed being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just wrong on all levels

MoeroaMoeroaabout 1 year ago

I loved this story, the build up was awesome, there something about a woman that using words like cunt and cock that is to me an extreme turn on.

Keep up the good work, like I said I love your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just pathetic, sick trash.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 1 year ago

This story is disrespectful to anyone who was in or is in the military you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this and you should be banned from the site for the disrespect a persons fantasy says a lot about there character and the way there mind works yours says you have no respect for the military

49WIZARD8849WIZARD8812 months ago

To Mfkndragon, stop being so damn sensitive. This world isn't all unicorns and rainbows.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

To 49wizard88 has nothing to do with sensitive you might think it is ok to disrespect the military the very people who defend our rights and the reason we even have them but I don't and I won't start its called showing respect and this isn't showing that respect like they have earned

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The commenter below is extremely correct. This is disrespectful to people in our military, to people who have given of themselves and lost physical abilities, in service to others, and people who have lost abilities due to no fault of their own in any relationship. You have to be kind of sick in the head to intentionally disrespect people by writing this kind of thing. Probably more than mental sickness. This is all probably written by another self-absorbed anti-male woman who's trying to push a narcissistic female agenda - and herself driven by a twisted and evil heart. The writer needs to get help.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Inane and ugly. What kind of a twisted heart would create a story like this. Must be written by another woman trying to promote the agenda for female dogs running around loose. Nothing more than that. Pretty reprehensible attitude, intentionally creating such a weak main character son. And intentionally making the husband such a fool. Hope Karma comes around to you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shit happens when you invade a country for no reason. Thats Karma. A Vet 73/ 76

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

horrible little sister mam sleeping in sons room in sons bed with her own son yes not just sleeping son seducing his sexy very wllling mother making her cum and cum on his hard cock weeks of mam in her sons bed being loved by him

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What's lower than whale shit?

Oh yeah, Kristen and Garrett.

What am f'd up concept.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Deeply flawed by atrocious grammar and a perverted sense of values.

metal_moonmetal_moon8 months ago

Ah yes. Everyone women close to a man kicking him down when he is at his lowest.

JaegerKunJaegerKun8 months ago

I've never felt so disgusted on this website before. this story should be removed or atleast tagged correctly so regular non evil people dont stumble across it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Takes a pretty ugly and twisted mind to come up with something like that. And at the root of it, probably a very ugly heart.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man, you are lame...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Metal_moon" - good observation - not one woman willing to do the right thing? Hope not. But unfortunately, women are basically self-absorbed down deep, their wants (disguised as "needs" in their thinking and chatting...) and their feelings and their excitement is more important than anyone else. They get it from all the inane women's magazine writers and the narcissistic writers running around sites like this pushing their "loose female dogs and no consequences" agenda.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kristen is a fxcking bxtch. Watch the actual fxck. The moment after she tried having sex with her husband and he accused her of all that stuff (with proof), when she snaps at him even though she was in the wrong and caught red handed, i just became completely turned off to her character and this story at that point. Finished the story just because I wanted to see where it was going, hate her character, she is absolutely evil. Who would love a woman like that

fuze33fuze336 months ago

This was laughably bad. The mom is a bimbo whore that wants any cock in the room. That was apparent on page one. The son is some sex god with a massive penis that never goes soft and gives multiple orgasms. It honestly got worse after every page. I don’t think I’ve read a worse story and you made it a series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just stupid.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey6 months ago

There were definitely some sexy situations but the entire story is just awful on a moral standpoint. A father who is in the military goes away on a mission, gets injured in the line of duty and his wife cucks him with her son because she feels betrayed? His MIL kind of encourages this behaviour and then his sister finds out about his son fucking his wife, lies about it to him and suggests to his wife that she also wants some of what she's getting? And then you reveal some kind of incest/cuckold kink in the Father? In the cosmic sense he's kind of getting the shit end of the stick. And the daughter is getting totally ignored, she's going to need a lot of therapy later on in life.

TaboocraverTaboocraver5 months ago

Not believable at all. Not that it couldn’t happen but her careless activity loud activity just wouldn’t happen. Leave Vets out of bad writing.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I read a couple of chapters but stopped as I found it getting a bit unbelievable. Why would a seemingly loving wife Cuckold her husband the minute he gets paralyzed ? I'd understand if it was after a couple of years and she was sexually frustrated but not straight away. This needs re-writing tbh.

sexsutrasexsutra4 months ago

This story was insanely hot!! Don't understand why this apparently fictional story has riled up so many reader.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Gadf77. Although it reminds very much of my ex-wife. The moment I had a major back injury through work, she hooked up with my best mate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So many idiotic comments. You guys are on this website talking about morals, disgust and whatnot. The military and its soldiers? Who cares? You clicked on this story with an expectation of what it would be about, but still read it anyway. What a bunch of moronic clowns. There are plenty of other loving/vanilla smut stories on this website. Go read those.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

Not as big fan of cuckold stories, except where the Dad and/or husband is an ass. But this one, about a service member who was injured and the wife immediately got mad because he was injured and went after the son like a 2 bit high school whore was over the top. Didn't make it through page 2. 1 star because there's nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, what an ugly woman and a selfish heart.

sennodensennoden2 months ago

This is your best story to date, loved the love ride scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ugly narcissistic women characters, lame story, and a really screwed up writer apparently.

PervymaxPervymaxabout 2 months ago

If there was a 10 star I would give it 11 GREAT STORY. Would read more and more of it.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

Long, but very exciting. Well written and wrote by someone with cosiderable experience.Great details.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I’m so fucking hard reading this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES