Mom's So Hot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

It was all I could do to keep from cummimg immediately as Mom raised her ass of the bed, wrapping her legs around my waist and slapping our bellies together in a breath taking moment of ecstasy! I began grinding myself into her, holding my cock inside the clutching, squeezing heat of her cunt as I bent down and began to suck on her tits.

“UUUHHHHH, YES, OOHHH, YESSSS, HONEY, GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!!!” Mom groaned as I rapidly withdrew myself and in rapid succession impaled her six or seven times!

She began to meet each of my strokes by lifting her ass off the bed and driving her twat onto my swollen member!

I was out of my mind with passion, never having felt like this! I had to posses her totally. Conquer her and make her my willing sex slave for all eternity! I had to have all of her for my own. How could I possibly share her with anyone? I had to have all of her! Her tits, her pussy, her mouth, her ass, her body, her love! I had to have it all!

I continued my maddening pace, driving my dick in and out of her drooling wetness.

“OHHH,YESSSS, SWEATHEART, DO ME, DO ME, DO MEEEEE!!!!!” Mom cried out, continuing to meet my thrusts with her own in an illicit rhythm!

I became a mad man as I fucked her with brutal, deep strokes! My clenched ass was bouncing up and down like a car with bad springs on a bad road! My essence, my spirit, my total consciousness flowed down to my extended, driving cock! I became the thick, heavy cylinder of rock hard muscle and blood. I could feel every sensation as my heavily veined body plowed in and out of my mother's hot, clinging cunt!

In and out, in and out, I drove myself into her again and again! Time stopped as Mom and I fucked and fucked! I became a mindless cock whose only purpose in life was to bring pleasure to my mother and her hot, sucking cunt! As I hammered myself into her with boundless energy, I was rewarded when I felt her body jerking under me as she started to climax!

“OH GOD, OHGOD, OH, GOD, OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!!!!!!!!!”I heard her wail as her whole body began to shake and writhe!

Not slowing a beat, I continued to attack her with my cock without pause! I didn't know how much longer I was going to last, but I was determined to drive Mom into a level of bliss that she wouldn't be able to live without. Suddenly I felt her quake and jerk and her whole body stiffened as her second orgasm was upon her!

“OOOOHHHH, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!! “she screamed as her as her body shook and her legs clamped around my hips in a death grip as the orgasm washed over her!

I had never felt such energy and endurance. I had never felt such power, such total domination, such lust! On and on I went, untiringly driving my cock into her battered, bruised cunt. Finally, after my Mom's second orgasm I felt the pool of liquid fire in my balls begin to churn heavily. I wanted to fill my mother's burning, hot, clutching depths with my flaming cum! I needed to fill her with my seed! Make her pregnant with my child! Possess her in every way possible. Possess her mind, her body, her soul! Invade her body and leave it possessed by my defiant seed.

My mother could sense my impeding cum as my dick extended and my cock head lurched deep in her canal.

“OHH, TOM, DO IT HONEY, DO IT!! CUM IN ME!! CUM IN MY CUNT!!! CUM HONEY, CUM IN MEEE!!!!” I heard my Mom urging me on.

Suddenly I felt my cock explode inside my mother's clenching, squeezing, milking cunt! Pleasure so pure and intense it hurt, bursting upon my brain filling me with agony and ecstasy at the same time!

“OOHHFUCKMOMCUMMINGFUCKMOMCUM!!!!!” I blabbered out unintelligibly as my cock spurted and spewed out it's potent load of seaman into my mother.

I felt like I had died and gone to heaven as I lay atop my Mom filling her to overflowing again and again! My whole body was jerking and convulsing as I deposited load after load of thick, viscid into her absorbing, sucking cunt!

“OH GOD, OHHH CHRIST ALL MIGHTY!!!!!” Mom wailed, as her body was once again consumed by the unholy fires of yet another mind-numbing orgasm!

Our bodies fought and clashed together as our minds shot off into a world of hot, sharp pleasure so completely consuming, it felt like dying! We clenched tightly together, ridding our orgasms in wave after wave of unrelenting bliss! At last there was nothing left and we collapsed, exhausted. I rolled off of her and we lay there like the dead, trying to capture our breath. We drifted off to sleep for a short while and I was suddenly awakened my mother crying out.

“Oh, damn!” she cried and bounded out of bed.

“What?” I asked, somewhat in a daze.

“Your father will be home any minute!” she cried and ran out of the room to the bathroom, where I heard the shower start up.

I got up and went into my room and took a shower and got dressed, all the time reliving the incredible sex that just occurred between my mother and I. By the time I came out my Dad was in the living room waiting for my Mom to get dressed. He was taking her out for the rest of the day to try to make up to her.

I left to go to the hospital to visit Rita and the baby, feeling a bit of guilt. When I got there Rita told me she and the baby would be going home the day after tomorrow. I didn't know whether to jump for joy or cry in depression.

Chapter 5

When I got home the place was empty, so I got something to eat and watched t.v. for a while. I finally went to bed,

figuring that tomorrow I'd get another crack at Mom!

The next morning I found Dad up as usual with a cup of coffee and the paper in the living room.

“How did it go yesterday?” I asked.

“Good. We had a nice time.” he said.

“Any extra curricular activity?” I asked, trying to sound light about it, but I was actually hot with a pain of jealousy as I waited for his answer.

“Well, she tried.” my Dad smiled. “But I held her off with the excuse of it being a long day. I think she bought it, since we are going out again today.”

“Oh.” I said, somewhat relieved.

I told him about Rita coming home tomorrow and he was very excited. At that moment my Mom came out and made her way to the kitchen, ignoring me. She had on a new robe she must have bought on one of her trips with Dad. It was thin green silk, about mid thigh length, though the last two inches were see through lace, with a lace shawl. She looked really hot in it with the way it showed off her legs and her nipples poking through the material.

I waited for as long as I could before getting up and going into the kitchen. When I got there Mom was bending over the table, cleaning it, and her robe was riding high on her legs, barely concealing her ass! I walked up behind her and ran my hands up her legs to the edge of her robe.

“UUUHHH!’ she yelped in a whispered tone. “Are you crazy? Your father is in the next room!!” she exclaimed in a hushed voice.

“I know, I just couldn't resist, you look so hot!’ I exclaimed

“Stop it right now!” she insisted. “What happened yesterday was a terrible mistake and it won't be repeated. As soon as I can convince your father, we will be getting a hotel room!”

“But..” I started.

“Don't!” she said and grabbed her coffee and headed out of the room and into the bathroom.

“Well that went worse than I expected.” I thought.

Somewhat down, I got dressed and went out. I drove around for a while trying to think of a way to get my Mom back in bed, but didn't come up with much, considering she was spending all her time with my father.

I spent the rest of the day at the hospital and then running errands for tomorrow when Rita and the baby come home.

I ate out and by the time I got home the folks were in bed.

Not feeling very tired I changed into shorts and a T-shirt and settled onto the couch to watch t.v. I was really into a movie when I was suddenly startled by the sound of the guestroom's door opening and my mother marching out. She seemed pretty upset as she filed right by and into the kitchen. From what little I could see, she had on some kind of form fitting nightgown with long slits on either side.

I could hear her rattling around the kitchen getting a glass and opening the refrigerator and slamming it shut. I desperately wanted to go in there and see what was up, but I didn't dare. I could guess though by the way she was dressed that another planned seduction had gone for naught.

A short while later she was suddenly standing at the back of the couch. I didn't move as I could hear the ice in her glass crash together as she stood there.

“What are you watching?” she asked in a low voice.

“Uh, a uh, movie.” I replied.

I waited to see if she was going to join me or go back to bed.

“Any good?” she asked in the same dead tone.

“Yea, not bad.” I returned.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her walk around from the back of the couch to stand to my right. I hesitated for a bit and then casually looked her way. What I saw took my breath away!

She was dressed in a dark blue, satin, floor length nightgown that hugged every curve on her! This thing was so tight it fit her like a second skin! It swept across her chest, revealing a nice shot of cleavage and was held in place by two thin straps that tied behind her neck. The back was low cut, almost to the base of her spine, leaving her entire sides, shoulders and arms revealed! It continued over her hips and to her feet and would have been too tight to walk in except it was slit on both sides from her hipbone to the floor. It really clung to her ass and torso, even making her little bulges look sexy and it was so tight across her chest that her nipples looked like they might burst through at any time! I mean she was HOT and getting to me big time!

She looked like she was pretending to be interested in the movie, but I wasn't sure. She stood there for a few moments and then sat on the very edge of the couch, about three feet away from me. We have one of those oversized, pillowy couches that make it impossible to sit all the way back and still have your feet on the floor. She was sitting in a kind of forward leaning way, resting the glass on her lap. In that position her tits kind of pushed the material of her gown out a bit further, increasing the cleavage shot by quite a bit. My dick lurched in my shorts as I eyed her up and down and wondered if this was all an act on her part.

She seemed to become more involved in the movie as she placed her glass down on the end table and scooted her but back on the couch. She sat in the corner of the couch and crossed her legs, causing the material to fall completely away leaving her leg bare from her hip to her toes! She was driving me wild now, with all this bare skin showing. I lifted up to readjust my growing dick and managed to sit back down about a foot closer to her. I looked over to see if there was going to be any protest on her part, but she acted as if nothing happened.

“Uh, Mom?” I said.

“Uh huh” she replied.

“Everything o.k?” I asked.

“Fine!” she snapped.

“I, uh, didn't think you'd be speaking to me.” I admitted.

“Things change!” she snapped again, never taking her eyes off the t.v.

I decided to let that statement linger for a bit, realizing that she may be opening the door for me.

“Uh, Mom.” I started.

“Yea?” she replied.

“You look really nice in that gown.” I said.

I could see the corners of her mouth kind of twitch as if she was repressing a smile.

“Oh?” she said, eyes straight ahead.

“Yea. In fact you look sexy as all hell!” I told her.

"Well, it's nice to know someone thinks so, I suppose" she replied.

“I, uh, don't see how Dad can stand it, to tell you the truth.” I said as I lifted my but and slid a bit closer to her.

I smell some kind of tantalizing perfume on her, which just put my dick into overdrive.

“Well…” she said, her eyes glancing down, measuring how close I was.

She seemed to rustle a bit in place, almost repositioning herself.

“You know, Mom, looking at you dressed like this just gets me all worked up.” I said, putting my arm on the back of the couch, turning to face her and sliding a bit closer.

“Tom, I already told you what a mistake yesterday was.” she said as she shifted in her place, but actually managed to slide a bit toward me!

“I know, Mom, but I can't stop thinking about it. How incredible it felt.” I said, closing the gap a bit more until we were almost touching.

“Well, that doesn't make it right.” she said, fidgeting some more until her thigh came in contact with my leg, raising goose bumps on my arms!

We were sitting fairly close now, maybe six inches separating our upper bodies while my knee cap brushed against her creamy thigh. I took her all in with my eyes. The long neck, slender shoulders, dainty arms and that magnificent cleavage overflowing from the top of her gown! I was intoxicated by lust for her and the overwhelming desire to possess her!

“Maybe not, but I can't hide these desires for you.” I proclaimed, leaning in a bit.

She turned her torso toward me and looked me in the eye for the fist time since coming in.

“And those desires are wrong.” she replied, looking deep in my eyes.

“Why is that?” I asked, leaning a bit more and focusing on her thick, supple lips.

“Because I am your Mother.” she answered, lowering her gaze to my mouth and listing a little closer towards me.

“And because you are, we shouldn't.......” I whisper, leaning until our noses nearly touch.

“We can"t....” she whispers, as we both slowly close the gap between us and our parted lips meet and then merge in a steamy, illicit kiss!!

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!” we both groan as our mouths press together, part, and then seal once again.

My arms wrap around her, pulling her closer as she snakes her arms around my shoulders, nudging her tits against my chest. My hands roam all over her, feeling all that exposed flesh on her back, her sides and down her thighs and legs! She leans back against the couch pulling me with her until I am half laying on her, my tortured cock pressed tightly against her leg through my shorts. The kiss goes on and on, our tongues caressing and our lips rolling over one another's.

I couldn’t control myself as we continued to writhe on the couch, locked in a fiery kiss. Mom's hands travel down my back and grabbed the tail of my T-shirt and brought it up under my arms. Her passion mounting, she runs her hands all over my chest, scrapping her nails across my nipples and then plunges them down inside my shorts, grabbing my ass!

I break off the kiss and immediately lock my mouth onto her exposed neck while my hand roved down and plunged between her legs.

“OH, GOD TOM!!!!” mom cries out in a pained whisper as she opened her thighs, allowing me to grope her steaming crotch.

My fingers sink into her open pussy and her hot juices pour out onto my hand. She lifts her hips up, sending them deeper still as she wriggled, groaning as I clutched at her saturated pussy, driving my fingers in and out of her hot snatch while rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb.

“OH TOMMM!!! OH GOD!!!” Mom gasped as she humped at my hand.

I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I lifted my mouth off her neck and breathed in her ear.

“OH, MOM!” I groaned “YOU ARE SOO SEXY, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!!”

“OOHHHHhhhh!!” Mom moaned and pulled my face to hers, meshing her open mouth onto mine in another lustful, illicit kiss.

We clung to each other, heads bobbing madly, as we couldn't get our mouths close enough together.

Finally I broke the kiss and removed my fingers from Mom's drooling, burning hole. I stood up and grabbed Mom by the hands, hoisting her on her feet. Her eyes are wild with lust as I roughly pull her to me and capture her parted mouth with mine. Her arms fly around my shoulders as mine squeeze around her waist, and we are once again kissing franticly! My hands travel down her waist and inside the slits of her gown. I shoved my hands down her sides and across her ass and scraped my fingers on her hot flesh on the way back up.

The moment I had my hands on her ass, Mom reached down with one hand and unsnapped my shorts, shoving them down, over my hips. She then ran her fingers up my thigh, around my balls and took hold of my swollen dick, pulling it gently.

“UUUHHHMMM”!!!!!!! Mom moaned into my mouth as she stroked my hard cock in her hand.

It was the first time she had touched me like this since I was very young and it shook me to my very core.

I plunged my hands back into her gown and grabbed two handfuls of her soft, round ass, kneading it ruggedly.

I pulled my hands off her ass and brought them up to the back of her neck, where I untied the straps holding her nightgown up. The straps fell forward and landed between us, the tight space between our bodies not allowing the gown to move. I grabbed her hips and pushed her slightly away from me, allowing the gown to spill down her front, licking her erect nipples and stopping at her hips. I pushed the material down as it hung on her hips before falling to the ground in a heap. The moment the gown hit the floor our bodies slammed back together, coiled once again like two snakes.

I maneuvered us back to the edge of the couch and, breaking off our kiss, lay mom down across it. I practically ripped the T-shirt off my torso before kneeling onto the couch.

I was lost in desire as I reached for my Mother's legs and started to prey them apart. She quickly went along, opening herself up to me, laying one leg against the backrest of the couch and the other splayed across the massive cushion. I leaned forward, my lurching cock in one hand, my other supporting my weight near Mom's waist, and lined it up with the opening of her gapping slit. I moved forward and pushed my bloated cock-head against her dripping pussy-hole. I leaned into her, wiggling my loins as my dick forced her pussy lips wide. My cock slid inside with a smooth, gliding motion, as every inch disappeared inside her steaming canal. I shivered all over as I buried my dick deep into her cunt, like I had plugged my dick into an electrical socket.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!” we both moaned, as I hit bottom in her sweltering, wet tunnel.

Mom squirmed under me, moaning and groaning. She wrapped her arms around me, clawing at my willowy back. As I began to thrust she wrapped her legs around my hips and shoved her crotch up at me, like she wanted to suck my entire body inside hers.

I lay on Mom with my full weight, rubbing my chest against her satiny, spongy tits as my ass bounced up and down, sending my cock in and out of her clutching twat.

Mom writhed, twisting her head from side to side, running her hands up and down my back while lifting her ass up off the couch, matching my thrusts with her own!

“OH GOD, YESSS!!!” she groaned. “OH, TOM, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

My cock felt so hard, so hot as it flexed and vibrated inside her milking, drenching cunt.

She churned her ass, screwing her sucking pussy around and around on my pistoning dick.

“OH MOM!! OH YOU HOT PIECE OF ASS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!” I whimpered, humping and fucking faster and harder!

Mom was burning up, keeping pace with me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her legs around my hips as she clutched my body between her thighs. She pulled my head down, yanking my mouth down over hers and sealing them in another furious kiss!

I could feel her cunt throb, contracting around my dick each time I plunged in. She dug her fingernails into my back and her toenails into my ass as she franticly screwed her cunt back at me! God, she was good yesterday, but nothing like she was now! She was screwing me half to death. She began to groan into my mouth and then broke off the kiss.

“OOHH GOD, TOM!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!” she painfully groaned. “GIVE IT TO ME!! OH,YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers