Mom's So Hot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,306 Followers

I stopped for a moment and took in the vision in front of me. The cover up clung to her, stretched across her round ass and riding high on her hips as she continued waving. The way it fell across her freckled thighs and framed her ass sent sparks through my crotch. Amazingly, having just fucked her moments ago, I wanted her badly again!!

As I made my way closer towards her I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her plump tits jiggled and her nipples protruded against the soft fabric. The cover-up had a v shaped neck line, exposing her freckle covered chest and a bit of cleavage, causing my stiffening dick to lunge again under my shorts. Just before I got to her I unsnapped my shorts and pulled them and my underwear down, over my hips, leaving them in a puddle on the floor. With my rock hard cock leading the way I made my way to just behind my Mom. I glanced over her shoulder and saw my Dad turning his back to us, getting back to the flowerbed he was working on. I wrapped my arms around my mom's waist, muzzling her neck and shoving my dick against her ass.

“OH GOD, YOU LOOK SO FRIGGIN' SEXY!!!!” I gushed.

“OH TOM, YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!” Mom exclaimed.

“Sorry, I saw you standing here and I couldn't help myself!” I said, kissing her neck and grinding my dick against her ass.

“Tom, we can't, he's liable to come in at any time.” Mom moaned as she pushed her ass back against my throbbing dick.

“I have to have you Mom, I just have to!!!” I begged.

“No, don't, we could get caught!” Mom groaned, tilting her head to expose more of her neck to my kisses and rubbing her ass against my dick franticly.

My hands came up and grabbed her tits through the shirt, massaging them and tweaking the nipples.

“Stop it! I need to go!” she groaned, reaching up with one hand and pulling my head closer into her neck and wildly humping her ass across my iron hard dick.

“OH GOD TOM, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!” she cried “IF ONLY YOUR FATHER HAD HALF YOUR SEX DRIVE!!”

“You have such nice, soft tits” I whispered.

“Well, I am afraid I can't say the same about your friend there!!” she complained back at me, grinding her ass into my dick.

“It's all your fault.” I laughed, squeezing and pawing her tits through the thin material. “If you didn't look so god damned sexy all the time, we wouldn't have this problem!!”

“Don't blame me.” she fussed. “You've had a couple of opportunities to wear him down.”

“I don't think he's ever going to wear down as long as you’re around.” I hissed, kissing her neck and pressing my cock into her ass.

We were really getting turned on as I continued jamming my swollen dick up against Mom's ass and sucking on her neck. She ground her ass back against my bloated cock, her breathing becoming labored as she groaned at me between thrusts.

“Well...OH!....as long as you put it...UHH!...that way...EHMM!..how's a girl to resist?” she said as she brought her head down, covering my mouth with hers in a searing kiss!!

I continued to message and fondle her soft, drooping tits as our tongues fought each other in a hot, wet french kiss.

I couldn't wait any longer and reached down and lifted the hem of her shirt up around her waist. My hands slid down to her hips and I could feel that she had on some very respectable cotton undies. I didn't have the patience to try and work them over her hips and down her legs, so I grabbed a hand full at each hip and ripped them off her. This move must have turned Mom on because she moaned into my mouth as I let go of the panties and let them fall to the floor. I broke off our kiss to look down at her now naked ass.

“You have such a pretty ass.” I moaned as I shoved my rigid dick against her cool, silky butt, quivering at the feeling as she shoved it back against me.

“NOW TOM, DON"T TEASE ME ANYMORE, PLEASE!!!” Mom begged.

She slowly shuffled her legs outward, opening herself for me as I leaned back, my dick slithering down the crack of her ass and coming to rest in her wiry bush. Reaching down I grabbed her right leg and lifted it up and towards me, causing her heated pussy lips to part and open up for me. I reached down and took hold of my dick and bent at my knees, quickly hobbling up between her legs. Now she was straddling me, her pussy hovering above my steel hard prick. Holding my cock, I quickly dragged the head of my dick up and down the dripping furrow of her cunt several times to anoint my mushroom tipped shaft with her slippery wetness.

“OH GOD TOM!!” Mom cried as my dick slid across her swampy slit.

Then wheezing with passion, I searched for her waiting womanhood. Suddenly, I felt the bulbous head of my cock find the juice-slickened opening of her vagina and push its way in!

“OOOHHHHH!!!!!” Mom wheezed as she felt my engorged dick slither up into her steaming cunt!

I lunged up into her, driving my cock into her all the way to the hilt.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” she gasped as my throbbing dick pierced the burning, clutching core of my mother's pussy!!!

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” she whinnied back at me through clenched teeth, grunting and thrusting herself down onto me.

“You hot bitch, you!!!” I growled as I quickly began to grunt and groan, impaling my mother on my rock hard shaft.

“OH YES TOM, DO ME...... DOOO MEEEE!!!!!” Mom moaned as she ground herself down onto my embedded lance.

“OH FUCK MOM!!!” I cried as I began to slide my prick in and out of the mouth of her boiling cunt faster and faster.

“OH MY BABY!!!” she drooled, grinding herself down onto my pistoning prick.

“OH SHHIIITTTT!!!” I whimpered, driving my cock up into her hot cunt as hard as I could.

“SSOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!” she panted, jerking her hips up and down in rhythm with my pistoning hips.

By now I was humping up into her so hard, I was actually lifting her off her feet every time I drove my swollen dick into her.

“OH, (UHH), MOM, (UHH), I'M, (UHH), NEVER, (UHH), GONNA, (UHH), GET, (UHH), ENOUGH, (UHH), OF, (UHH), YOU!!!!"” I growled, pounding my cock into her for all I was worth.

“I, (UGH), CAN'T, (UGH), EITHER,(UHG), BABY,(UGH)!!!!” Mom blathered between blows.

“OHHHHH, (UGH), GOD, (UGH), GONNA, (UGH), MAKE, (UGH), ME, (UGH), COME!!!!” she cried.

As I drove my cock into her, I could feel the seaman in my balls gathering momentum as her cunt was growing tighter and tighter around my pounding prick.

“GONNA, OH GOD, GONNA, UGHH, GOD YES, GONNA COME!!!!!!” she gasped

At the same moment the boiling pool of cum in my balls reached the flash point.

“OH MOM, CAN"T STOP. GONNA COME. COME INSIDE YOU!!!!” I bellowed, spearing my dick into her as far as it would go.

“OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOHHHMMMYYYYGGGOOODDDDD!!!!!” Mom groaned out as she began to twitch and jerk. Her hips jerked and bounced like a broken car spring as she was consumed by her oncoming orgasm. Her pussy franticly sucking around my shaft as her pussy let loose a torrent of searing juice, pulling the cum out of my cock.

“UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” she cried, as her orgasm washed over her, causing her twat to maddeningly twitch and quiver around my pole!

“OH MOM, HERE IT COOOMMMEEESSS!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I felt my cum race up my shaft.

“OHHH, YEESS, BABY, FILL ME , FFIILLL MMEEEE!!!!!” she cried out, writhing uncontrollably.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled as I felt my dick explode inside her, my hot cum spewing out of my dick like a great geyser of molten cream, spewing and jetting into her in great, burning gobs.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Mom screamed as her hips jerked and jumped, on and on in wild gyrations.

We continued to thrash about as our orgasms shook us down to our toes and we continued to let loose with a torrent of love juice.

Finally it subsided as we clutched to one another, trying to catch our breaths. I could feel my hot juice trickle down my dick as Mom slumped back against me.

“How do you do that?” she asked in amazement.

I glanced up and out the window and was relieved to see my Dad hadn't moved from his place.

“Oh god Mom, what you do to me”. I sighed, giving my dick one last lurch deep inside her overflowing canal.

“Eeeeeehhhmmm!” she moaned at my thrust, clutching her pussy around my dick.

My dick quickly deflated and slid out of her sopping trench with a soft "plop"

“I should get out there, before he begins to wonder.” Mom said, slowly turning around to face me.

“Yea.” I agreed, looking down at her, her cover up wrapped high around her hips, her sexy bush soaked with fluids.

We looked into one another's eyes for several moments and then slowly began to bring our heads together. Suddenly Mom stopped, putting her hands on my chest and turning her head in the direction of the window. My Dad remained with his back to us, slaving away at his planting. She looked back at me with a grin on her face and then once again started moving her head towards mine.

Her arms slid up and around my shoulders and mine wrapped around her waist as our parted lips came together in an illicit kiss! I pulled her firmly to me as she tightened her arms around my neck, our open mouths grinding against one another in a slow, lustful kiss. Our heads bobbing slowly as our lips slid across each others, our moaning, “mmmmmmmmm”, the only sound in the room. The kiss went on for several moments, neither one of us in any hurry to break it off.

Finally we came up for air, looked at one another, kissed one more short, open-mouthed kiss and parted. She went into her room and I went looking for my clothes. I needed to leave right now to go get Rita and the baby.

Chapter 8

Everything went as planned as far as getting Rita and the baby home. Mom and Dad made a big fuss and we had a big dinner and everything. As I was lying in bed that night I realized that the opportunity to get at Mom would be non-existent now that Rita was back. I tried to rationalize about it, you know, my wife and baby here, she is my mother for god's sake, maybe it would be best if we just put an end to it. I rolled over to look at Rita who was fast asleep. She was quick to point out that there could be no sex for at least 6-8 weeks and I was on my own. Nothing changed there! I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Over the next couple of days I noticed a change in my Mom's attitude toward Rita. She seemed to be short with her or ignored her all together. It dawned on me that it was a reaction to my fusing over her and the baby all the time. My Mom was jealous!!

It had been three days since that last episode in the kitchen and she was probably climbing the walls.

That night my Mom got a phone call from Dad asking her to come pick him up, he got hurt on the job site. We were all panicky about the call and Rita and I waited anxiously for her to come home with him. I no sooner heard the car pull into the garage then I heard my mom call me for help. It seemed Dad had hurt his back and couldn't get out of the car without some help.

Mom and I managed to get him out and in the house. Dad said he twisted his back trying to help the guys get a framed wall in place. We walked him over to the couch where Rita had placed some oversized pillows, and gingerly laid him down.

We all had dinner while Dad just lied there immobile and in a bit of pain. Mom had got him a prescription for some painkillers and they had pretty much knocked him out.

That night Mom, Rita and I watched t.v. while Dad slept. Mom was back to her old robe and slippers now that Rita was home. At one point Dad awoke and as we talked we realized that he wouldn't be able to get up to go to bed. In fact that couch was going to be his home for at least a few days. Mom offered to go and get him a pair of pajamas and Rita left the room while Mom and I struggled to help him get changed.

After that ordeal was over we all sat back down to watch some more t.v. It was getting a little late so Mom excused herself saying it was time to hit the sack. We all said good night to her as she paddled off to her room. The way the living room is situated the couch faces the t.v. and has its back to the dinning room and hall and the loveseat creates an "L" with the couch. Rita was lying on the loveseat with her back to the dinning room and hall while I sat at the end with her feet in my lap. I could simply turn my head to the left and view the hall.

I became aware of something in my peripheral vision and turned to my left and saw my mom coming out of her room and making her way to the bathroom on the edge of the dinning room. But what I saw took my breath away! She stopped at the door to the bathroom and turned and smiled at me, since I was the only one who could see her. She had on a flimsy little nightie that was the hottest thing I had ever seen!! It started out with spaghetti straps at her back and went up and over her shoulders and then the material sort of fanned out so that it covered just the center portion of each breast and attached at the skirt. It left both sides of each breast exposed and her nipples protruded through the thin silk. The skirt was very short, ending at just below her crotch with wide slits at both sides, sort of like a loincloth, with her hips full exposed. I felt my dick lurch in my pants as she winked at me and then slowly closed the door to the bathroom.

“I got to get something to drink.” I announced and got up.

I watched to make sure no one saw as I took a quick turn toward the bathroom door, opened it quietly and let myself in, closing the door silently behind me.

Mom was standing at the sink, having just brushed her teeth, was rinsing her mouth and inspecting her teeth. My eyes traveled up and down her body and my breath caught in my throat as I took in the way her teddie draped across her frame, covering her here and there, but exposing so much! The way she was leaning toward the mirror, causing her ass to be pointed up at me was too much. The skirt was parted over her hip, fully exposing her thigh and riding very high on her ass, revealing that Mom had no panties on! The top seemed to flow down across her tits, like a waterfall just over her nipples, leaving both freckled sides totally revealed and then continuing in thin strips up and over her back.

I never wanted her more as I slipped my hands around her waist and caressed her back up and down.

“Do have any idea how sexy you look, Mom?” I asked.

“Well I hope so!” she said, smiling back at me in the mirror.

I continued to run my hands up and down her bare back, allowing my fingertips to graze the sides of her soft tits.

“Oh Tom, you keep that up and I'm going to rape you right here in the bathroom!” Mom moaned in a lustful tone, her eyes smoldering at me.

“You can't rape the willing.” I groaned, my hands sliding in behind her top and grabbing handfuls of her lush breasts, pulling them up and then allowing them to fall back down through my open hands.

“Ohhhh!” mom moaned.

She quickly turned to face me, throwing her arms around my neck, while I wrapped mine tightly around her waist, crushing our open mouths together in a blistering, lustful kiss!!

“MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!” We both moaned, devouring one another's mouths, tongues battling, like two love starved mates struggling to find a way to into each other's souls.

We wound ourselves so tightly together it was a wonder we could even breath as our mouths continued to grind away against each other, our hands wildly running over each other.

I glanced up at the mirror and felt my body tingle at the reflection I saw! As if someone had taken a picture, here I was in a tightly embraced, famished french kiss with MY OWN MOTHER!!! Seeing it in the mirror caused the illicitness of the whole thing into the forefront of my mind and spurned my passion even higher. Glancing down the mirror I took in the sight of my Mom in this skimpy teddy, all that exposed, freckled, thigh and breast flesh, desperately clinging to me as we ravishly pressed our mouths together, heads bobbing wildly, in a wanton, insatiable kiss!!

I finally broke the kiss, diving my head into her neck, sucking at it voraciously.

“Oh Tom! I've got to have you tonight! Your Father will be on the couch all night and...and you have to get away Tom! Feel me!! Feel how wet I am for you!!!” she cried.

She grabbed my hand and brought it down to her crotch, shoving it into her drenched bush. My fingers parted the wiry bush and sank into a steaming, drenched canal. She was absolutely on fire and my fingers were quickly soaked in her quim!

“Mom, I will, I promise!!!” I groaned, bringing my face up and latching my open mouth back onto hers, renewing our passionfull kiss!

“UUHHHMMM” Mom moaned into my mouth, returning my kiss with a vigor of her own and then broke the kiss off.

“We should get out of here before we get caught.” she breathed “You first”

I let her go, pausing at the door to compose myself, before silently leaving. I made my way back to the living room, careful to conceal my aching hard on from Rita and Dad. They acted like they didn't even realize I was gone. I glanced over to the hall and saw Mom quietly exit the bathroom and quickly scuttle to her room, the short skirt of her teddy floating up as she walked, revealing the cheeks of her round ass and her creamy thighs!

I couldn't wait until later!

Chapter 9

The show we were watching ended and Rita announced she was going to bed and I said I would join her. Dad said he got too much sleep and he was a little wired, so he'd watch a little more t.v.. I handed him the remote and marched off to bed. I must have drifted off for a while, because I woke with a start, realizing I may have missed my date with Mom. I looked over at the clock and saw it was only 12:15pm and realized I had only slept for an hour. I glanced over at Rita who was out cold and quietly got out of bed.

I took a quick peek at the baby and saw that he was sleeping soundly as well and hoped he would stay that way. I didn't need him waking Rita and having her come look for me. I opened the door and slid out only to be hit with the glare of the t.v. washing over the hall. My Dad was still up watching t.v.! I looked over at the guestroom and saw the door was open a crack, probably my invitation. I silently slid across the hall and slithered into the guestroom. I was about to shut the door when Mom's voice came from behind me.

“Leave it open a bit, in case the baby cries and you need to get back.” she said.

I turned and saw her sitting up against the headboard, a soft light on the nightstand illuminating her frame. She got up and came over to me, taking my hand and leading me over to the bed.

We embraced, pressing tightly together, as I buried my face in the soft, lushness of her hair. I recognized the perfume she had on as one that she used to wear when I was young.

I was intoxicated by the exotic fragrance of her perfume and the heat of her body. The fragrance dredged up old memories of my childhood when she would hold me and comfort me. Breathing deeply, I inhaled her scent and felt myself reliving a time long, long ago. I could remember how good it felt to bury my face in my Mom's soft, pillowy, breasts when I needed solace from the world's woes.

Now I became aware of the Mom's hot, hard nipples pressing into my chest and my pounding cock flattened against her groin, close to eruption! Something different was happening here and I couldn't put my finger on it, but it felt like this was the first time we had been together.

“Oh, Mom, I need you.” I moaned

“OH, I need you too!” she groaned, hugging me tighter, and turning her head to kiss my cheek and neck.

Feeling her hot, wet lips on my cheek and neck, I turned my head, bringing my parted lips down on hers. Sparks flew as uncontrollable passion suddenly enveloped us and I crushed my mouth down onto hers as my tongue snaked into her mouth. With a whimper, she mashed her mouth back against mine as her tongue fought its way into my mouth. Our arms tightened around each other, squeezing and pulling us together as we kissed long and deeply! Crushed against each other, we sought to become one as our mouths slavered against each other. I felt her hot, digging tongue probing my mouth hungrily as her fingernails dug into my back. We were possessed by an all consuming passion, our bodies coiled around each other, mouths slobbering across one another frustrated in our attempts to bring us any closer together!

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,306 Followers