Monday Night Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could say I'm a first-timer attending..." DJ replies with a smile

Kaitlyn looks at DJ and starts to laugh "First time, huh?"

"Yeah... first tine attending a show like this and being backstage..." DJ says before raising an eyebrow, "Why are you laughing?"

Kaitlyn shrugs her shoulders "I just figured a guy like you, would be way past the first time...."

DJ pauses and smirks, "Hey I've been with plenty of women if that's what you're implying..."

Kaitlyn raises her hands up and laughs "Hey! I'm not implying anything..."

"Yeah sure... Dwayne told me how to the WWE's girls love to mess with guys who aren't 'locker room boys'..." DJ says with a smirk.

"Oh? And what else did that hunk tell you?"

"That a lot of fucking goes on when the cameras aren't rolling... I know Adrianne was eager to come back after last night..." DJ says.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and looks at DJ Cotrona. "Did he happen to say anything about me?"

"Yeah... but... are you sure you want to hear it?" DJ asks.

Kaitlyn nods her head and crosses her arms "I'm a tough girl...I can take anything..."

"That's basically what he said... except he added that you can take a cock deep in your mouth and up your ass..." DJ says

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and nods her head "Oh...so...is that why I was the first person who came to talk to?"

"Well kinda..." DJ says with a bit of a grin, "He also said that even if you aren't interested, you'd be the best of the girls to hang with.... he also said to avoid the little crazy chick..."

Kaitlyn laughs a bit "Yeah...I'd stay away from AJ...unless you're into the whole psycho stalker thing..."

"No I'm not... got plenty of those in Hollywood..." DJ laughs.

"So...you want to find out if what he said is true?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Fuck yeah..." DJ nods his head while grinning at the two-toned haired Diva.

Kaitlyn nods her head and turns away from DJ. "Follow me...."

"Sure thing..." DJ says as he falls into step behind Kaitlyn.

******

A short time later in one of the arena offices, Kaitlyn is on her knees, pulling down DJ Cotrona's jeans, freeing his hardening cock and the Divas Champion instantly sees that DJ has a long and meaty cock that compares favorably to many of the WWE Superstars.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and smirks up at DJ, "Not bad for an actor..." Kaitlyn teases with a laugh as she places her left hand around his cock and begins to smoothly stroke his shaft.

"Thanks...mmmmm..." DJ replies with a moan as the two-toned haired Diva pumps her left hand back and forth along the length of his hardening cock.

Kaitlyn tosses her hair back and leans her head down before she starts to slide her tongue over the head of DJ Cotrona's cock.

"Ahhh..." DJ groans as Kaitlyn slides her tongue against the head of his now fully hardened dick while she continues to stroke the shaft.

Kaitlyn circles her tongue around the head of his cock to nicely coat the surface with her saliva before she removes her hand from his shaft and guides her tongue down his shaft.

"Mmmm fuck..." DJ groans as the reigning Divas Champion uses her tongue like a paint brush to coat his cock with her saliva as she works her tongue down the length of his tool.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn softly moans as she moves her tongue down to his ballsack and playfully flicks his balls with her tongue before she starts to work her tongue back up his shaft.

"God damn..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn slides her tongue up the length of his dick until she reaches the head once again.

Kaitlyn playfully glances up at DJ before she parts her lips and takes the head of his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his shaft and begins to smoothly bob her head.

"Ahhhhh..." DJ licks his lips and places his hands on his waist as he watches Kaitlyn bob her head on his long, thick tool.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she bobs her head on his shaft, her luscious lips moving on his cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmm fuck..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn rocks her head back and forth on his dick.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks forward slightly on her knees while moving her head perfectly on his cock.

DJ smirks as Kaitlyn knocks his hands from his own waist so that she can place her hands there as she skillfully sucks his cock.

Kaitlyn glances up at DJ Cotrona once again and this time smiles around his cock, while she bobs her head forward at a smooth and steady pace, with her lips rubbing and grinding on his shaft.

"Mmmmm god damn... mmmmm fuck..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn keeps looking up at him as she sucks his cock at a very consistent pace.

Kaitlyn slides her hands against his nicely tanned and muscular waist as she lowers her head further down on his shaft, wetting his cock with her saliva, as she remains at a consistent pace of smooth and steady movements.

"Ahhh shit... ahhhh...fuck Dwayne wasn't kidding..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn takes his cock deeper into her mouth with very little trouble.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans around DJ Cotrona's cock as she turns her head and smoothly grinds her lips on his shaft.

"Ahhhh..." DJ groans as his body tenses slight as Kaitlyn flicks her tongue up against his dick while she turns her head from side to side and grinds her gorgeous lips down on his pole.

Kaitlyn pulls her head back on DJ's cock so that the head of his shaft remains inside of her mouth and she continues to lustfully work over the sensitive head with her talented mouth.

"Ahhhh mmm..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn sucks, slurps and slobbers heavily on the swollen head of his cock as she slides her hands towards the base of his dick.

Kaitlyn lifts her head slowly off of DJ's cock, with a seductive popping sound when the head of his cock escapes her mouth and lips.

"Damn... haven't gotten blown like that in Hollywood..." DJ says with a smirk.

Kaitlyn smiles and scoots back on her knees before she stands up. "So you're impressed?"

"Very..." DJ nods his head just before Kaitlyn places her hands on his shoulders and pushes him with ease towards the office's couch to have him sit down.

Kaitlyn licks her lips as she keeps her hands on his shoulders before she moves to straddle his lap and lowers herself down onto his nicely hard and thick cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." DJ moans as the Divas Champion begins to rock back and forth on his stiff long shaft.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh damn, handsome..." Kaitlyn moans as she slides her hands from his shoulders to his nicely tanned and muscular chest as she rocks at a perfect pace.

"Mmmmm yeah..." DJ moans as he places his hands on Kaitlyn's waist while at the same time he starts to thrust his cock up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she starts to bounce when he thrusts up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh shit..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn rises an drops repeatedly on his upward thrusting cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks forward on DJ's cock while he steadily thrusts up into her pussy.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn rides his pistoning cock which results in her juicy ass cheeks smacking against his thighs.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...shit..." Kaitlyn groans and tilts her head back slightly while she grinds her pussy down on his cock.

DJ Cotrona licks his lips as he watches Kaitlyn's large tits sway and bounce which each movement Kaitlyn makes as she constantly switches between grinding, rocking and bouncing on his dick

"Ohhhhhhhhh...mmmmmm damn....ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she feels his cock firmly thrusting upward into her wet snatch.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm fuck..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn lustfully rides his cock as he quickens the pace of his upward thrusts.

Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...mmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she continues to move her gorgeous body forward on his cock, feeling him thrusting up.

"Mmmmmmm ahhh..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn presses her tits up against his face as she leans forward as he keeps ramming his dick up into her.

"Ohhhhhh yeah...mmmmmmm damn...you're good, handsome..." Kaitlyn moans.

"Mmmmm fuck... you're incredible...mmmm shit..." DJ groans as Kaitlyn's large tits rub against his face as she grinds down on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...." Kaitlyn moans as she continues to rock forward on his cock.

DJ continues to thrust his cock up into Kaitlyn's pussy until she slows down her movements and lifts herself off of his shaft. DJ then licks his lips as Kaitlyn moves to kneel next to him on the couch before she leans forward to place her hands on the couch's armrest. "Damn..." DJ grins as he quickly turns to kneel behind Kaitlyn and gives her ass a firm smack.

Kaitlyn turns her head to look over her shoulder and laughs as she sways her nicely tanned and juicy ass from side to side.

DJ gives Kaitlyn's ass another smack before he guides his stiff cock between her ass cheeks in order to invade her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm...damn..." Kaitlyn groans and smirks as she leans forward with his cock starting to pump into her ass.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." DJ moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Kaitlyn's asshole as she starts to push back against him.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh damn...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks back and forth on her knees, pushing against his cock

"Ahhhh shit... awwww... fuck..." DJ moans as Kaitlyn pushes back against his thrusting cock as he pushes it deeper and harder into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm...damn...." Kaitlyn moans and closes her eyes as her gorgeously toned body moves back and forth while on her hands and knees.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." DJ moans as he thrusts his cock into Kaitlyn's ass, resulting in his waist loudly smacking against Kaitlyn rear end.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...mmmmmm" Kaitlyn moans as she pushes back, forcing his cock deeper into her.

"Ahhhh shit you're a fucking pro at taking it in the ass..." DJ groans loudly as he speeds up his thrusts when his cock begins to throb.

"Mmmmmmm damn right!" Kaitlyn moans and laughs.

"Ahhhhh... ahhhh...." DJ moans as he rapidly pumps his throbbing dick into Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and eagerly pushes back on his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." DJ moans as he feels his cock tensing heavily as he keeps fucking Kaitlyn's ass until he begins to cum inside of Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm shit!" Kaitlyn moans and tilts her head back as she feels his warm cum rushing into her ass.

"Ahhhh... ahhh..." DJ moans as he lightly thrusts his erupting cock into Kaitlyn's ass as he continues to cum.

Kaitlyn turns her head and smirks back at DJ Cotrona. "Mmmmm damn..."

"Shit Dwayne was fucking right about you..." DJ says with a groan as he pulls his cum spent dick out of Kaitlyn's ass.

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and turns around to sit on the couch. "Well...I'm glad I lived up..."

"You more than lived up to it... shit if I didn't want to fuck your ass I would've popped in your twat..." DJ grins.

Kaitlyn laughs and shrugs her shoulders "I always give it my best..."

-END-

12