Monolith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adara then slowly backed away from him, her eyes holding his gaze. She walked several feet away from him, backing towards the stands. Monolith stood perfectly still, watching her, waiting. She stopped and then sank to the ground, gracefully descending to her knees. She turned around and placed her hands on the ground, now resting on her hands and knees, facing the crowd, her butt turned towards Monolith. She twisted her head to look at him. Monolith stomped towards her.

She watched him as he awkwardly dropped to his knees behind her. She moved her legs closer together as he dropped his legs on either side of her, then she opened her knees until her legs pressed against his hairy, inner thighs. She reached behind her and grabbed his long cock. His upper body fell forward, his hands dropping to the ground on either side of her body, his body propped above her. His hips began jabbing towards her, his penis hitting her in the thigh and sliding along her leg. She moved it to her pussy and moved her body forward awaiting the next jab.

He pushed towards her and his cock rammed into her. She was too tight to handle it and her body was jolted forward. Her hand was still wrapped around the beast's dick trying to control it. Monolith let out a loud grunt and pushed into her again. I saw the cock slide into her further. She let out a slight yelp, her body still leaning forward, her head hanging down, her long dark hair trailing on the ground.

Monolith's huge bull head was stretched out over her as he jabbed into her again and his cock slid into her further, jerking her body forward, her hand grasping his shaft. He growled deeply as she began to slowly slide her body backwards, moving his cock into her. He pushed his pelvis forward again, and she grunted loudly. She threw her head back, her hair splashing up against Monolith's snout. She looked up at his massive head hanging above her. She released her hold on his cock and touched it to his long neck.

Monolith began moving his hips back and forth, his long cock sliding in and out of her. His long thighs kept his body well above her so that his cock was pointed down and into her, most of his penis moving inside of her, but unable to push the entire length into her. She dropped down to her elbow, pointing her pussy up at the beast's pelvis. Monolith did the same, dropping to his elbows, his body now lightly brushing against her back. He thrust his cock into her, her pussy still stretching to accept it. She moved her hips back against him as he pushed into her, both of them grunting and groaning. Monolith was making loud, almost human noises that rumbled out of his mouth and snout. She was grunting with each thrust of the beast's cock into her. Her body was accepting his large beast cock and was sliding around it, no longer being pushed forward by it. She locked her arm to hold her body against the brutal force of his thrusting hips.

Watching Monolith's late night shows makes me realize the humanity in this beast. Monolith does not fuck like a wild animal, jabbing his cock quickly in and out of a female, mindlessly spreading his sperm. Monolith almost fucks like a person. The beast takes it's time, seeming to enjoy screwing like a human man does. His instincts are still very much those of a wild beast, he just wants to push his cock into the woman, and fuck her, but he doesn't just jerk his cock rapidly inside of her, cumming quickly. This is one of the aspects of Monolith I find to be the most amazing.

I noticed this as I watched him mounting Adara. His movements were sharp, jabbing his cock into her, but he didn't immediately push into her again. He would thrust into her with a long stroke, and then slide back slowly, seeming to enjoy slipping his cock along her cunt. His neck was stretched out long, his eyes wide, not seeing the crowd, lost inside of her pussy. She would move her hips forward as he slid backwards and then jam her butt backwards as he jabbed forward. They found an odd, beastly human rhythm.

Her hand was reaching up, wrapped around his broad neck, her fingers entwined in the hair. I could see her body trapped underneath his, tight and sweaty with the exertion. Monolith's tail flipped from side to side as he slammed into her, his hooves scraping along the ground. Adara's breasts hung from her chest, trembling with each thrust. Her hips and thighs were quavering, the muscles straining as the beast's massive cock slid inside of her.

Monolith shifted his hips down towards her, his thighs laboring to hold his immense frame. The beast slammed his hips down towards her, his cock pushing into her further. Her body was pushed roughly forward and she squealed in delight. Her hand grabbed the hair at the back of his head, twisting her fingers into his mane. Adara stretched her head up to Monolith's neck and her tongue shot out to lick the sweat from his skin.

The beast started moving into her faster, smashing his cock into her with long, fast strokes. Her screams of pleasure almost drowned out his loud grunts. She pushed her body back against him as the beast drove into her, thrusting into her faster, forcing his cock deep inside of her. Her head fell down as her lower body fell to the ground, leaving her ass high in the air. Monolith was grunting in a primal rhythm as Adara screamed obscenities and squealed encouragement. His pace became insanely fast, now his large cock battering her pussy below him, her body being forced to the ground, his body sinking on top of her, trying to push into her further.

Then, Monolith shot up on his arms slamming his pelvis into her hard. Her body was jolted forward. Monolith bellowed a loud, deep roar. Adara reached a hand back to the beast's hips, grabbing the hair, trying to hold on to his bucking hips, as he jerked against her. She squealed a high-pitched shriek, followed by a string of exclamations as she chanted, "Yes, Oh God," over and over again. Monolith shuddered behind her, his roar dying down into a low rumble. Adara's body was quivering, her thighs trembling, as the beast slowed his thrusting, his cock sliding leisurely inside of her as the last of his orgasm died off.

Adara moved her hips forward, her body collapsing to the ground, and Monolith's cock slid out of cunt. She rolled to her left side, pulling her right leg under the beast. Dark white semen dribbled from Monolith's long cock as Adara rolled to the side. Then, Monolith slowly fell to the ground, his arms bringing his body to lie down. Adara lied beside him on her back, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily, and her wet skin glistening under the lights. Her hand reached over to lie on the beast's hairy back and she began petting him.

The curtains closed and the lights were dimly turned on around the stands. The spectators were all mesmerized, staring at the drawn curtain, mouths hanging open, unmoving. I slowly stood up and went through the exit. The people started filing out of the tent soon after, but it took several minutes for everyone to leave, each person stumbling towards the parking lot.

Our traveling freak show was gone from the town the next day. We moved to the next town, set up, and started all over again. I began working my way into the Monolith show, talking to the Doctor when I could find him, telling him how hard I would work for him. Eventually I would start working for Doctor Faustus and would help to keep the show together through the bad times to come.

Though my actions in the past, and probably my actions in the future, would be determined as evil or immoral by the majority of the population, my devotion to the show is stronger than ever and looking at Monolith I know that our frail human values are meaningless and all that matters to me is showing the people that the beast isn't chained to the post, but sitting in the stands.

12