Montana Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I won't see you until spring?" Jessi felt like spring was a lifetime away at this point.

Ryan shook his head. "No, I've already decided to come back here for Christmas, and for Spring Break.

Jessi perked up and her face broke into a wide smile. "Well, that's not too bad. I don't think I could go the whole school year without seeing you."

"Yeah." Ryan looked at Jessi. "I don't think I could go that long without seeing you either."

She laughed. "Well we had better get back to looking for cattle."

Ryan nodded, and turned Bernie around. They continued following the tree line until they came across a group of cattle.

Jessi turned and looked at Ryan, "Don't get them moving too fast, just keep them at a walk."

"Okay, where do you want me to be?" Ryan asked.

"Once we get them moving, I want you near the front. Bernie is a better cutting horse than Raoul. Just trust in Bernie, and follow his instincts. I will keep them moving, and you will keep them moving in the right direction.

Once the small herd was moving Ryan fell back a little, watching the cattle as they moved along. He heard a sharp whistle and he looked at Jessi. She was pointing off to his left. Standing in the stirrups he looked in the direction that she was pointing and spotted several strays.

Ryan waved back at Jessi. He tapped Bernie on the left with his spur and tugged the reins to the left. Bernie circled around behind the four head of cattle that were peacefully grazing. Ryan let out a sharp whistle and yelled, "Git there!"

The four strays broke into a slow run and Ryan and Bernie followed behind until the cattle had joined the herd. Ryan watched as Jessi and Raoul moved back and forth along the rear, keeping the cattle moving.

Over and over, Ryan would set out and bring in small numbers of cattle, each time adding to the overall number. By the time the met up with Uncle Bill and Bucky, they were herding close to a hundred head of cattle. From the looks of it Uncle Bill and Bucky, had even more.

As the two herds merged, Jessi moved forward up to the left flank. Ryan smiled and waved to her. Ryan chuckled as he looked at Bucky. He had on what must have been the largest Mexican sombrero in the world. It took a man the size of Bucky to make a hat like that look good.

Ryan looked over the herd of cattle and tried to imagine what the big cattle drives from Texas to Kansas must have been like with thousands of longhorns on the move. Young men like himself would have spent months on the trail away from home and loved ones. He glanced over at Jessi and thought that his upcoming school year would be his own trail drive away from his family and loved ones.

When they arrived back at the camp, they moved the cattle over to the holding area. Water troughs and feed areas had been set up for the cattle.

Ryan was surprised at the number of people up here now, some he knew, and some he didn't. After the cattle had been taken care of, Ryan followed Jessi to the temporary corral where the horses would be kept. After removing the saddle from Bernie, he reached into his saddlebag and retrieved an apple.

"Bet you thought I had forgotten," laughed Ryan as he began to slice the apple and feed it to the horse.

Jessi chuckled as she watched her cowboy and his horse. She walked up and poked Ryan in the ribs. "I'm surprised you didn't bring a sleeping bag for your pet."

"Watch it, girl, or I'm just gonna have put you over my knee," Ryan teased.

Jessi's voice got soft and low. "I just might like to try that."

As Ryan paused and looked into Jessi's eyes, a soft smile spread over his face.

Uncle Bill walked over and interrupted the exchange between them. "Your chaps are lookin' a little worse for wear." He handed Ryan a can of saddle soap and a rag. "Take them off and work some of that into them. You'll have them looking like a million bucks in no time."

"How many head do we have in?" Jessi asked her father.

Uncle Bill took his hat off and ran his fingers through his hair as the looked over towards the cattle. "We figure we are just shy of three hundred and fifty head."

"How many should we have?" Ryan looked at his uncle.

"Six hundred and forty seven," Uncle Bill replied.

"That's almost three hundred left. Do you think we will get them all by tomorrow?" Ryan asked.

Uncle Bill nodded. "Oh yeah, with all of the people we have up here now, we'll get them rounded up."

After Uncle Bill had headed back over to where the cattle were Ryan unbuckled his chaps and lay then down on the ground. He began to work the saddle soap into the leather.

Jessi knelt down beside him. "I'll help you."

Ryan grinned and tore the rag in half and handed it to Jessi.

---

Kenny handed Hank the ticket. "Tell Tony we need a guy who's a geologist, and someone who has experience in mining. Don't say nothing about gold. If he has any questions, you tell him to call me. Understand?"

Hank nodded. He wasn't too happy about leaving Stella behind with Kenny. He was very horny and had been looking forward to having sex with Stella, but now it looked like it would be a night in a Denver hotel with a girlie magazine and his hand.

"Good." Kenny slapped Hank on the back. "You call me when Tony has someone lined up for us, and I'll arrange the tickets for the flight back."

Kenny walked out of the small terminal building and back to the car. Stella was listening to the radio and doing her nails.

"Hank's on his way, now it's just you and me." Kenny smiled as he drank in Stella's physical attributes with his eyes.

Stella smiled. "Maybe we should go check into the hotel?"

Kenny started the Lincoln and pulled out of the parking spot. "Yeah let's go find a room with a king-sized bed and get checked in."

Stella slid over next to Kenny and began to caress his swelling in his crotch. "I like king-size beds." She squeezed his stiffening erection. "Especially with king-size men."

---

The sound of a clanging steel triangle announced that supper was ready. Everyone dropped what they were doing and headed over to the makeshift chuck wagon where Aunt Suzanne and Mabel and Ellie Buchanan stood ready to feed the hungry hands.

Supper tonight would have been pretty typical for ranch food of yesteryear: floured steak cooked in a Dutch oven served with beans and fresh biscuits. Dessert was a choice of apple crisp or peach cobbler. The beverage of choice was hot coffee, plenty of hot, strong, cowboy coffee.

Aunt Suzanne and the other two women beamed as they watched the hungry cowhands eating their supper. Most came back for second helpings, and an adventuresome few even managed a trip for thirds. Bucky Buchanan was the only one to make four trips.

Uncle Bill called out, "Hey Bucky, you keep eatin' like that and we are going to have to get you a bigger horse."

Frank, Bucky's brother snorted. "He keeps eatin' like that and we won't make it back with any cattle."

Aunt Suzanne shook her ladle at Uncle Bill and Frank. "You two leave our best customer alone."

The sun was beginning to set, and there was a definite chill in the air. A fire was quickly started and everyone grabbed something to sit on. A pair of headlights appeared on the road and Ryan recognized the truck as it pulled in towing a horse trailer.

Walter and Charlie Red Elk walked over to the fire where everyone was sitting. Charlie grinned. "I heard there was a bunch of cowboys up here on the mountain, so Walt and I decided to hit the warpath and try to find them. Have you seen them?"

Uncle Bill chuckled, "They left! They spotted us and high tailed it south."

Walter smiled. "Well, can you use a couple of more hands?"

Frank Buchanan laughed. "Yeah, but you better be quick in the chow line, Bucky's here."

Ryan got up and walked over to Charlie. "It's good to see you, Charlie." He looked over at Walter. "And good to see you, Walter."

Walter patted Ryan on the shoulder. "Nice seeing you, too, Ryan." Then he laughed. "Let me see if Bucky has left us any food."

Charlie came back with a plate heaped with food and sat down beside Ryan and Jessi. "Nice to see you up here Jessi. Not often we get good lookin' young women up here for this."

Jessi gave Charlie a warm hug. "Well anytime there's a good- looking man like you up here, I'll be here too."

"You make an old man feel good." Charlie smiled as he began to eat.

Jessi reached over and squeezed Ryan's hand in hers. The warmth of the crackling fire felt good, and the feeling of her hand in his was even better. She was thinking of all the changes since the last time they had sat at a fire together. The last time was when they had gone camping, and she liked Ryan then, but it was more of a lusting, adventurous feeling. Those feelings had grown to a deep love over the summer. She couldn't help thinking that there wasn't much time left for her and Ryan. They would both be heading off to different schools in a couple of weeks.

"Ryan," Charlie began as he sat his plate down. "I met with the tribal council this morning. I spoke to them about you. I have told them about your meeting with the Wanagi, your meeting with Mato, and what you did in Baxter's canyon."

Ryan listened intently to Charlie's soft voice. There was a certain richness to it that Ryan loved. He wondered why Charlie would have talked to the tribal council about him.

"They have given me permission to make you an honorary tribal member of the Wolf's Creek Band." Charlie looked at Ryan with happiness in his eyes as he finished.

Ryan mouth dropped a little. "Charlie, I don't know what to say, I'm honored that you would do this for me."

"It's the least I could do for what you have done for us." Charlie smiled, and then continued speaking. "I have another motive. I hope your example will spur on some of our younger tribal members to try to discover who they are."

Jessi leaned over and kissed Ryan on the cheek and whispered, "I'm so proud of you, Ryan."

Charlie's voice dropped, "Do you still have that little pouch that you found up on the mountain."

Ryan put his hand on his chest and felt the small pouch. He nodded at Charlie. "Yup, right here."

Charlie nodded, his voice was just above a whisper. "Good. Keep it with you always. I talked to a friend of man in South Dakota who knows more than I do. He thinks it might have something to do with the Wanagi, something to tie you to them, and he feels that it is important for you to keep it with you."

Ryan nodded. "I will."

In the meantime, several guitars and a fiddle appeared around the fire, and songs of the trail were the entertainment for the evening. Ryan had thought Uncle Bill had a great singing voice, but was blown away when Bucky and Frank began to sing together. He closed his eyes and felt like he was at the Pecos, headed with a herd of Longhorns towards Dodge City.

---

Kenny opened the door to the hotel room. He had taken Stella out for supper. Now he was looking for a little entertainment for the evening.

Stella smiled and gave Kenny a soft kiss on the lips. "Let me go take a shower and get fresh and clean for you."

"Don't you take too long," Kenny teased. "I don't want to have to start without you."

"Don't you go starting without me, sugar," Stella's voice was low and sultry as she headed for the shower. "I'm worth the wait."

Kenny licked his lips in anticipation. He was glad that he had sent Hank to Denver alone. What she had seen in Hank was beyond Kenny's comprehension.

He got up off of the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "While you're getting ready I'm going to get us some cocktails. Is there anything you would like me to pick up?"

Stella's muffled voice came through the bathroom door. "Whatever you're getting is fine with me."

She luxuriated under the endless hot water of the hotel shower. This was the kind of place she could get used to. Stella didn't find Kenny attractive, but she could overlook his physical shortcomings if this was indicative of the treatment she could expect from him. After she climbed out of the shower and had dried off, she examined her body in the mirror.

"Not bad," she whispered to herself. "For being thirty-four."

Her breasts still retained their youthful shape and showed no real evidence of sagging. She wished they were a little larger. Stella had wanted Hank to pay for a breast enlargement procedure, but he never seemed to have the money. A smile crossed her face. Kenny seemed to be a man with money. Maybe she could get what she wanted from him.

She was drying her hair when she heard the door open. "I'll be out in few minutes," she called out.

"Take your time," she heard Kenny answer. "I'll make us a couple of cocktails, or would you prefer champagne?"

This was her kind of man! "I love champagne," Stella answered back. She tried to remember the last time that Hank had bought her champagne.

Kenny had taken off his tie, and was propped up on the bed sipping on a rum and coke. He had poured Stella a glass of champagne and had it ready and waiting for her. He could feel his erection beginning to swell at the thought of having sex with Stella. It had been a while since he'd had a woman, and even longer since he'd been with a woman as attractive as Stella.

He was not disappointed when Stella came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a long, black silky robe that seemed to cling to her in all the right places. This only caused his cock to swell a little more.

Stella gave Kenny a sultry smile. "You like?" Her voice was sultry as she turned around in almost a slow seductive dance.

Kenny licked his lips and nodded "Oh yeah, baby! Very much!"

She picked up the glass of champagne and took a sip. "Mmmm," she purred. "Very nice."

Her hand pulled the tie on the robe and it fell open. She sat her champagne down and then let her robe slip to the floor. "What do you think of this then?"

She was wearing a black garter belt with stockings and a black lacy bra that barely covered her nipples and that maximized her breasts. She could see the swelling in Kenny's trousers and she knew that he wanted what she had.

What turned Kenny on the most was the lack of panties: just the garter belt and the stockings, and a small closely trimmed tuft of hair between her legs. His erection swelled in his pants. "Incredible." It was the only word that came to mind.

She picked up her champagne and strutted around the room, her breasts jiggling with each step. Stella liked the feeling of Kenny's eyes undressing her even further. She slid onto the bed and put her hand on the bulge between his legs. "Looks like you have something I should take care of."

Kenny smiled as her hand moved up and down the swollen bulge in his pants.

"Kick your shoes off," Stella whispered as she undid his belt and then pulled the zipper down. She sat up and grabbed the cuffs of his trousers and pulled them off with a quick tug. Next came his boxers.

She put her hand on his swollen member and began to stroke it slowly. "Your cock is so big. I like men with big cocks."

"Oh baby, where have you been all my life?" Kenny's voice was thick with lust. He reached up and put his hands on her breasts and began to fondle them. He pulled down on the cups of her bra and set her breasts free. He liked the way her nipples were already hard and sticking straight out.

"Looking for you, honey," Stella moaned softly as she ran her hand up and down his thick shaft. "Would you like me to suck your cock for you? Would you like me to make you cum in my mouth?"

"Oh, yes!" Kenny wanted to feel her mouth sucking his hard organ. "Suck me! Baby, let me fill your mouth with my hot cum."

Stella smiled. She had a talent for using her mouth to pleasure men. She was still in high school when she discovered that she had a talent for performing fellatio. Over the years she had just gotten better at it. She enjoyed it. Using her mouth to bring a man to orgasm gave her a sense of power.

The tempo of her hand movements on his thick shaft increased and she looked Kenny in the eyes. "How do you want me to do it? You want me to suck you while you lay there, or do you want to sit while I kneel between your legs, or do you want to stand while I suck you off?"

Kenny couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I want to sit and watch you sucking me off."

Stella slid off of the bed and knelt as Kenny sat on the edge of the bed. She took his swollen erection into her hand and began stroking it slowly as she looked up into his eyes. Leaning forward, she began to flick at his cock with her tongue. Her tongue flicked up and down the length of his shaft while her hand continued to slide over his thickness.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Kenny moaned as he watched her tongue flicking and licking up and down his erect member.

With her eyes locked on his, she licked his already swollen tip. She liked the somewhat salty taste of his pre-cum. Opening her mouth wide, Stella slid the head of his member into her mouth. In a slow and deliberate manner, she moved down the length of his shaft until his wiry pubic hairs tickled her lips. Her tongue bathed the underside of erection as she slowly began to pull her head back while sucking very hard.

"Oh, god, that feels so good!" His voice was heavy with lust as he watched her head move back up over the length of his swollen cock.

Up and down, she continued moving her mouth along his smooth shaft while her hand fondled his heavy balls. Stella wanted to make this last. She wanted this to be the best blowjob of his life. She increased the tempo a little at a time, twisting her head as she sucked. She felt the touch of his gentle hands caressing the hair on the top of her head.

Kenny was in a delightful agony. He had felt women pleasure him orally before, but nothing like this. His original intention was to have his fun with Stella and then send her back to Hank. That had all changed with this evening. There was no way he was going to let this woman leave him!

She kept increasing the tempo, her head bobbing up and down on his engorged organ. Stella watched his eyes. She knew his eyes would be the place where she would first see his impending orgasm. The eyes always got a blank, faraway look just before she felt the warm, thick, peppery cum spurting from the tip of his cock. He was almost completely out of her mouth when she pushed the tip of her tongue against the little hole in the end of his cock-head.

"Baby, make me cum!" Kenny was almost there. He felt the need to climax. He wanted to feel that fleeting, sweet ecstasy of his orgasm.

Stella moved her head up and down, faster and faster, and she felt his hips moving with her of their own accord. He was fucking her mouth as she sucked him now. Stella loved that feeling. It meant that he was losing control. She heard him cry out, and a fraction of a second later, she felt him erupt into her mouth

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" Kenny's moans were loud as he felt his cock spasm in rapture. It had been a long time since he had cum this hard. He felt dizzy, lights flashed in his eyes, and his legs quivered.

Stella put her hand on his slick, wet shaft and stroked him hard and fast, trying to coax just one more spurt out of his balls. She continued to suck and stroke him until his erection began to subside.

---

"I just need some time, Stan," Lindsey almost whispered into the phone. All day she had been torn between the feelings she had for Stan and the revulsion she felt from his admission that he had been having sexual relations with his sister.

"I'm sorry, Lindsey, I wish there was something I could say..." Stan's voice trailed off.

Lindsey tried to choke back the tears. "Oh, Stan. I just have to think this out."

"I understand, Lindsey, but please, please don't give up on me." Stan felt like he was pleading. He was worried that he was losing Lindsey and there was nothing that he could do about it.