Montana Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Tony replied. "I want to meet our friend alone at first. I want him to know where his loyalties will lie before he meets with Hank."

"I will contact our friend. Is there a time you would like to meet him?" Vincenzo asked.

Tony walked to his desk and flipped open his planner. "Any time between two and six will be fine. Call me when you know what time you will be bringing our friend."

"Si padron."

"Thank you Vincenzo. You continue to serve me well."

Tony closed his phone and sat back down in his chair. He was surprised that Vincenzo had tracked someone down in such a short period of time. Then again, he shouldn't be surprised. Vincenzo had never failed him yet. Tony started thinking that perhaps a promotion was in order for Vincenzo.

---

Hank was bored. His hotel room almost reminded him of the jail cell that he had spent a few days in. Well, it wasn't quite that bad, the bed was at least better, and there were a few more channels on the television. He wondered what Stella was doing. In actuality, there was no doubt in his mind what she was doing. Fucking Kenny. He had seen the look in her eyes after Kenny had bailed them out of jail.

There were no romantic feelings between Hank and Stella. It was a simple relationship. Stella needed someone with some money, and Hank needed someone for sex. Hank lit another cigarette and looked out the window of the motel. Darkness was descending. He picked up the remote and began to click through the channels once again. As usual he found nothing of any interest.

"Fuck it." He muttered to himself as he reached for the phone book. Maybe a night at strip bar would improve his melancholy mood. He felt himself smiling as he thought about watching some bouncing titties.

---

The fading daylight didn't perturb Sal in the least. As the light began to fade, he reached into his bag and brought out a pair of military grade night vision binoculars. He continued watching his quarry.

Each time Ryan moved, Sal would study his movements and begin calculating whether the time was right. He knew it would be no trouble getting to Ryan, and shooting him. The problem was getting away. What was the point of shooting the kid just to be captured? Sal knew that the right time would present itself— it was just a matter of patience.

His hand slid over the handle of the .45 automatic. He loved the feeling of the heavy weapon in his hand. He preferred the .45 to the 9mm. He felt that the .45 had more stopping power.

The aroma of the camp supper was heavy on the air, and the smell of cooking food reminded Sal that he hadn't eaten all day. He reached into his bag and pulled out a granola bar. As he ate the bar, he didn't taste it. He was playing a scene in his mind: he could feel the kick of the pistol, and he could see the bullet ripping into the young cowboy. The feeling of the upcoming revenge was sweet. Sal wished he would be able to spend some time with his victim after he had shot him, but he knew that it wouldn't be possible.

---

After supper everyone gathered around the fire. Frank Buchanan was holding a piece of paper in his hand. "From the totals everyone gave me, it looks like we have accounted for all of the cattle. We will start moving them at sunup tomorrow and we will get them down to Bear Creek this year. It will take us about an hour longer, but it saves on us having to truck water down to where we will spend the night. Bill has tonight's night herd schedule."

Bill stood up and pulled a paper from his jacket pocket, "Okay, listen up. Me and Charlie will take the nine to eleven, Ryan and Frank will have it from eleven to one. Walt and Bucky from one to three, and Judd and Milt will have the home stretch. Whoever gets done with breakfast first needs to spell Judd and Milt so they can grab some coffee and breakfast."

Frank walked over to Ryan. "Meet me down by the horses about a quarter till."

Ryan nodded. "No problem."

"If I were you, I'd try to grab some sleep a little later," Frank advised before he walked away.

Ryan tossed a couple of pieces of firewood onto the fire which had started to die. He watched the flames licking at the fresh fuel. The flames spread rapidly over the new pieces of wood, bringing fresh life to the fire. Ryan could feel the heat of the flames on his face.

"Hey, cowboy, you're looking lonely." Becky grinned as she sat down beside Ryan.

Ryan looked up and smiled at Becky. "Hi, Becky. No, I was just watching the fire."

Becky nodded. "Yeah, I like watching fires too." She snuggled close to Ryan. "Jessi's mom has her doing a bunch of stuff over there. Jessi told me to come over here and keep you company."

Ryan smiled as he felt Becky move close to him. He was about to say something when Becky asked, "Do you like me, Ryan?"

He was astounded. He hadn't expected a question like that at all from Becky. He took her hand in his. "Yes Becky. I do like you, how could I not like you? With all that we have done together..."

Becky giggled remembering the sex she had shared with Ryan on the camping trip. "Yeah, well yeah, there was that. But I was wondering...oh hell, I'm just making a fool out of myself."

Ryan squeezed her hand. "No, you're not making a fool out of yourself. Just ask me what you wanted to ask me."

There was a serious look on Becky's face, a look that Ryan couldn't recall seeing ever before. "Well, Jessi has told me everything about you and her. I know about you two being half brother, and half sister. Well...and please don't ever tell Jessi I asked you this. If things don't work out between you and Jessi for whatever reason. Would you even consider going out with me?"

Ryan looked at Becky. Gone was her normal smiling, smart-ass look—it had been replaced with the soft look of a young woman. Ryan put his arms around Becky and gave her a warm hug. "I can't think of anyone I would rather go out with than you if things don't work out for Jessi and me."

"Thanks, Ryan." Becky planted a kiss on Ryan's cheek. "I want things to work out, I want you to know that. I want that more than anything. I've never seen Jessi so happy and alive as she has been these past few weeks."

Jessi walked up carrying a tray with three cups of hot chocolate and some freshly baked cookies. "Hey what are you two looking so cozy about?"

Becky piped up before Ryan could answer, "I was trying to talk Ryan into taking me to the bushes over yonder and fucking me."

"Becky!" Jessi started laughing.

Ryan just sat there with his mouth hanging open, looking first at Becky and then at Jessi and then back at Becky again.

Becky punched him lightly on the shoulder as she laughed. "I knew that would get ya!"

Ryan took one of the cups of hot chocolate and took a sip. "Is this how cowboys did it back in the old days on the range? Hot chocolate and fresh cookies?"

"Yup!" Jessi answered. "Well, it's the way they would have done it if I would have been there."

Ryan sat his cup down and put his arms around both girls and pulled them hard against him. Both girls put their arms around Ryan and the three of them just sat and watched the fire, caught up in the moment of friendship, and love.

Bucky and Walter walked over to the fire. Bucky nudged Walter with his elbow as he looked at Ryan and the two girls sitting by the fire. "Walt, that is one sad lookin' cowboy settin' there."

Walt chuckled. "Yeah, I wish I was as sad lookin' as he appears to be."

Ryan looked at Bucky and Walter. "Yup, it's a tough life."

---

Norm Campbell cringed when he looked through the peephole in the door. He knew full well who the men at his door were. He knew what they wanted, and he knew he didn't have what they wanted. His first instinct was to pretend that he wasn't home, but he knew that wasn't going to fool this pair. Even if it did fool them for a few minutes, he knew they would just wait outside in their car.

He opened the door at looked at the two men standing there.

"Mr. Campbell, you remember me, Vincenzo. We have some business to discuss with you. May we come in?"

Norm nodded, stepping aside to let the men enter.

They stood in the hallway of the townhouse. "You know why we are here Mr. Campbell. We are here in the matter of the twenty-thousand dollars that you owe. We feel that we have given you enough time."

"I'm out of work..." Norm began.

Vincenzo interrupted, his finger tapped Norm's chest with the end of each sentence. "You were out of work when you placed your last bet! You being out of work didn't stop you from betting! If you would have won you wouldn't have let the reason of you being out of work stop you from collecting your winnings from us."

Norm's shoulders slumped. "I don't have the money. I don't have any money."

"What if I could show you a way to pay your debt to us in another way? Would you be interested?" Vincenzo could sense that this man was now ripe for the picking.

"Yes!" Norm felt a small bit of relief. He could see a light at the end of the tunnel. "I would be very interested."

Vincenzo gave Norm a smile. "Good, good. You will be meeting with a man of some importance tomorrow. He will have some questions for you. Your future may well hang on his impression of you. My associate and I will be by to pick you up at about one."

"How should I dress?"

"Dress like you are going for a job interview." Vincenzo answered. "I appreciate your co-operation. Please be ready when I call tomorrow."

After he closed the door, Norm began to shake. He wondered how he got himself into such a mess. The way the man named Vincenzo put it, his future may well hang on his impression. The urge to pack a bag with some clothing and to flee was almost overwhelming. With no money, there weren't many places to go and when they caught up with him... he shuddered at the thought.

Vincenzo looked at his silent partner. "Now we can go get some sleep."

As the other man drove, Vincenzo made a call on his cell phone. "Si Padron. Our friend will meet with you at two." He nodded his head. "Yes, you have a good night too."

---

The warmth of the fire, and two girls flanking him, were making Ryan sleepy. He finally said, "Well, I should go try to catch a couple of hours sleep."

Jessi leaned over and winked at Becky, then she looked at Ryan. "I'll walk with you, and tuck you in."

Ryan grinned. "Okay, that sounds nice."

Jessi held Ryan's arm tightly in hers as they walked down to where their sleeping bags were set up.

"Zip our bags together and I'll snuggle with you." Jessi gave Ryan a sweet smile in the dim light.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asked. "What about your mom?" Ryan knew his uncle had already headed out for his turn at watching the cattle.

Jessi shook her head. "She won't come down here. She's having too much fun with Mabel and Ellie. Besides, if she does come looking for me, Becky will run down here and warn us."

Ryan quickly zipped the two sleeping bags together. He took his jacket and his boots off before slipping inside the sleeping bags. Jessi was right behind him and they wasted no time zipping the bag up completely.

Jessi giggled as they wrapped their arms around each other. "Now, isn't this better than climbing into your sleeping bag by yourself?"

Ryan grinned as he pulled Jessi against him. "You know it is." Ryan felt his erection rapidly growing against her body.

Jessi purred as she felt his hardness pressing against her. "Mmm, I can tell that it is better already." She slid her hand down to his crotch and began to rub against his hot hardness.

"Oh god that feels good." Ryan moaned before he put his lips to hers and slipped his tongue between her willing lips.

Jessi felt his tongue invade her mouth. Her tongue fenced with his in a mock duel. Their tongues rose and fell against each others, flicking and stabbing. She ground her mouth against his, wanting him to consume her. She felt the proverbial fire building deep inside of her, a familiar dampness growing between her legs. It seemed that each time she and Ryan fooled around, she got turned on faster each time.

Ryan slid his hand under her t-shirt and began to fondle her breasts through her bra. He loved how her firm flesh felt. He could feel her nipples growing hard and trying to force their way through the thin material.

"Undo it." Jessi urged. "I want to feel your hands on my breasts."

He slid his hand around to her back and, with a deft flick of his fingers, the clasp came undone. Jessi pulled her arms through the arms of her t-shirt and then pulled her bra off. She put her arms back through the t-shirt and whispered, "Touch my breasts."

Ryan put both of his hands up the front of her t-shirt and began to feel her warm breasts. Jessi's hands began to work on undoing his belt and then to unzip, and undo his jeans. She slipped her hand in and retrieved his hot and hard cock. Jessi wrapped her hand around it and began to pump it slowly as she reached in and began to massage his balls through his jeans with her other hand.

"Oh, baby, you make me so hard and so horny." Ryan moaned as he enjoyed the feeling of the slow movements of her hand jacking his hard cock.

Jessi enjoyed the feeling of his hands fondling and playing with her breasts. "I love making you hard, cowboy."

Her hand continued its slow stroking movements on his hard shaft. She liked the feeling of his stiff member in her hand, his shaft was so smooth and taut. Jessi could feel each vein popping out as her hand moved back and forth with light smooth strokes in a twisting motion. She ran her hand up over the swollen tip and felt the wetness of his pre-cum before giving the bulbous tip a gentle squeeze and moving her hand back down over his shaft.

Ryan's fingers were playing with her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, and then pulling on them. When he tugged on them, Jessi felt a surge of pleasure stream through her body.

His hand reached down to her jeans and undid her belt. After undoing the buttons on her jeans, he slid one hand under her panties and over her smooth mound. His middle finger found her slick wetness as it parted her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh yes, baby, finger me." Jessi moaned softly. She wanted to feel his finger fucking her as she continued her masturbatory manipulation of his rigid shaft.

Their mouths locked again, each one trying to consume the other. They continued stimulating each other's sex organs, trying to drive the other wild with desire.

"Help me pull my pants off." Jessi's voice was heavy with lust.

Ryan slipped her jeans down over her ass as Jessi got up on her knees. She pulled them off and stuffed them at the bottom of the sleeping bag. Ryan went to pull his own pants off and Jessi stopped him. "No, leave them on. I want you to fuck me with your jeans on."

She reached down and undid his shirt and slid her t-shirt up and then lay on top of him, her breasts pressing hard against his chest. "Too bad it's so cramped in here, I would love to suck your cock."

Ryan's hands were on Jessi's firm ass kneading her cheeks with his hands. "I don't think I would last long in your mouth right now."

"I know." Jessi whispered. "I like it when you cum in my mouth and I like how fast you get hard again."

Just the thought of having his stiff cock in her mouth turned Jessi on even more. She tightened her grip on his shaft and began to jack him even faster. Ryan's finger was on her clit, rubbing it back and forth, making Jessi shiver with pleasure.

Ryan's cock was aching for release, and the way Jessi was stroking him now, it wasn't going to take much to make him cum. "You're going to make me cum if you keep that up," Ryan warned.

"God, I wish we had all night, and I would jack you off, suck you off, and then fuck you," Jessi whispered into Ryan's ear.

Ryan slipped his middle finger deep inside of Jessi's pussy. "I would finger you, and suck your clit, and then fuck you like we've never fucked before."

Jessi positioned herself so that she was directly above his swollen cock." I want you to fuck me."

She lowered her hips and felt his rigid member penetrate her lust-swollen sex. Ryan moaned as he felt her velvety wetness envelop his aching cock. As their bodies began moving in unison, Ryan grasped her ass. His hips rose up hard and fast, driving his cock deep inside of her.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me hard! Drive that big cock into me!" Jessi liked how Ryan's cock felt pumping in and out of her slit— it felt like he was filling her completely.

Ryan reached down with his finger and could feel his cock pumping Jessi's hot pussy. He loved the feeling of her slippery juices on his finger. He moved his finger back up and began to press his finger against her tight butt hole.

"What are you doing?" Jessi gasped as she felt his finger trying to enter her other hole.

Ryan's finger slid slowly in, with each pump of his hips a little more of his finger would penetrate her ass. He could feel his cock fucking her pussy through the thin membrane. He timed his finger thrusts into her ass with the thrust of his cock into pussy.

"Oh god, Ryan! That feels so fucking good. Fuck my ass with your finger." Jessi's eyes were closed, she could see bright flashes of light with each wave of pleasure. Her orgasm was fast approaching. She could feel his cock rubbing against her swollen clit as it moved in and out of her pussy.

He felt the familiar pressure building in his cock and balls. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. Their bodies were moving hard and fast against each other. Ryan's hips rose as Jessi's plunged downward. Her breasts bounced against his chest as they drove harder and faster.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," Ryan warned.

That pushed Jessi over the top. "Oh yes, baby cum, inside of me. I'm on the pill now." Her words were ragged as she began to peak.

Ryan felt her body shake and her pussy begin to convulse around his cock. He released a loud groan as he couldn't hold back anymore. He felt his cock convulse and begin to spurt its pearly white cum deep inside of Jessi. He could feel the wetness of his hot cum mixing with her juices. He loved the feeling of filling her pussy with his hot cum. His orgasm was as intense as any as he held felt before.

Jessi's voice shook as she hoarsely whispered, "I'm cumming, too!"

She could feel his cock shooting its hot load deep inside of her. It was the first time Ryan, or any male for that matter, had cum inside of her. Jessi felt her vaginal muscles spasm and she tried with all her might to grip his slick shaft with her pussy. She rode Ryan hard and fast as she came. For those scant seconds she was carried away to a place where she was oblivious to everything except for Ryan's cock, and her own orgasm.

After it was all over, the two lovers lay there quiet, just holding each other and looking up at the star lit sky.

---

Sal had followed Ryan and Jessi from the fire down to where the sleeping bags were. His night vision goggles were designed to pick up heat and convert it to a visual image.

"Son of a bitch, they're fucking!" Sal whispered in amazement. He could see the image of their bodies locked together in carnal lust. "Enjoy your fuck, kid, it's the last one you will ever have."

---

A voice came from the dark. "God, you two, I could hear you half-way up to the fire."

Jessi giggled. "I hope you liked what you heard, Becky."

Ryan felt his face grow warm as he blushed. "Did anyone else hear?"

Becky flopped down beside them. "Nope, I don't think so."

"What time is it?" Ryan asked.

Becky looked at her watch. "A few minutes before ten."

Ryan laughed, "Well, no point in trying to get some sleep now."

Jessi poked him in the ribs. "What, are you complaining?"

Ryan gave Jessi a soft and lingering kiss. "You know I'm not. The only thing I'm going to complain about is having to get out of this sleeping bag. I suppose I should get out and get a cup of coffee."