Montana Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi stared. Ryan had described his two meetings with them. Nothing he had told her had prepared her for what she was watching. Even in the dim light of the hospital room, Jessi could make out the features of his face. There was a look of compassion in his eyes as he spoke to Ryan and at the same time his hand caressed Ryan's cheek. Jessi was watching Ryan as she saw his eyes flicker open for a brief moment. She squeezed Charlie's hand so tight that he winced in pain.

The warrior walked over to Jessi and spoke to her. She looked at Charlie. "What is he saying?"

Charlie looked at Jessi. "He said that Ryan loves you and for you to go to him."

Jessi hesitated for a moment and then got up from her chair and walked over to Ryan. She looked into his eyes. They were open, and seemed to be looking at her. She took his hand in hers and whispered, "I love you."

She could have sworn that he tried to squeeze her hand. She looked back at where Charlie and the Lakota warrior were. Only Charlie was there, and he had tears of happiness in his eyes.

Once a rock starts to roll down a mountain, it is a difficult thing to stop. Events are beginning to move in the mountains. Things don't always look like what they seem. The magic of mountains has reached out and touched the one they have captured. The torch is being passed to a new generation.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories