Moonlight Play

Story Info
Bathed in moonlight, they awaken with renewed passion.
664 words
15.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake in the night. For a moment I am lost but when comprehension dawns I smile to myself and cuddle into your warmth more closely. Your scent comes back to me as I hold my hands to my mouth and breathe your essence in one more time.

The sweat that you poured from my body hours before is alive on my tongue as I flick it across my nipples while you sleep next to me. My legs open, a knee rests high up on your thigh. As I reach for my swollen and still moist mound you stir but do not awaken. My clitoris is hard against my finger and I stroke it firmly. I turn my face towards you. On your side you sleep, your face so close to mine I can feel your breath on my cheek. Your arm is thrown across my stomach.

The sensations my finger creates are fast working their way through my body. I lift my buttocks up off the bed and open my legs wider. My breathing becomes more laboured as my hips gyrate slowly in the air. I kick the covers off me and the moonlight from the parted curtains bathes my naked body as tension takes hold.

My knee makes contact with your cock and I start to rub it gently before taking it firmly in my hand. You moan softly in your sleep as I stroke your hardening cock in time to my own intimate stroking. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to will the sensations down. I don't want to come yet. When I open them again I look straight into your open eyes. You are wide awake and fully erect now. You place the index finger of your right hand into your mouth and coat it with saliva. Thrusting it into my tight mound then, you use it like a miniature cock, driving me closer and closer to the edge. My mound is swollen and slick against your finger. My hips are higher off the bed now.

My breasts are swaying with the sensations of our play. The sound they make as they slap together is both erotic and sensual. You watch me closely and just before I'm about to explode you pull my hands high above my head and thrust your cock into me deep and hard. There is no time to be gentle now. We both have no choice but to run for the edge. My finger nails dig into your buttocks encouraging you to thrust more deeply. In a second you roll onto your back and without losing our rhythm I straddle your body and ride you harder. Your hands cup my breasts, your fingers pinch my nipples before pulling them into your mouth and sucking them hard. The moonlight bathes our bodies as we both look down and see your beautifully hard cock thrusting again and again into my wet mound. Your finger is on my clitoris, continuing the rhythm my own finger started. I can feel your cock pulsate inside me. I squeeze you hard, contracting my vaginal muscles tightly around you.

My hair is wild around my face, its ends caressing my nipples and shoulders as I lift myself high up on the balls of my feet before grinding my mound down hard on your aching body.

For long moments we lose ourselves to the sensations we are creating. There is only pleasure now. As my climax hits, my head is thrown back and I moan out loud to the darkened ceiling. As my mound muscles contract and spasm around you I draw forth your climax and together we ride out the storm. When all is calm I bend forward and plant a loving kiss on your cheek before you fold me into your arms. Bathed in moonlight we fall asleep, your cock still embedded in me.

My body is alive with the sensation of you...as it needed to be...as you granted it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fantasy Night Ruby finds out that demons, vampires, and werewolves exist.in NonHuman
When I See You Again Two lovers reunite after months apart.in Romance
Wet Dreams A girl has erotic dreams.in Romance
Lazy Summer Afternoon Such a sweet dream....or was it?in Romance
Vampire Summer Bored vampire looking for summer fun.in NonHuman
More Stories